Good

U of Connecticut

Alyaa Elassar works at

693 Fifth Avenue

2021, Successful
Office [New York City IVF] is incredibly well run, clean, and respectful of other patients. Never too crowded, never had to wait long...They treat each situation with love and care and the entire team makes you feel comfortable and hopeful...Dr. Elassar is extremely knowledgeable and professional while also exuding care and comfort. From the moment I walked into her office, I knew I would be in good hands. She always explains your options in detail and lets you be a part of the process you would like to move forward with.
How was your experience with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
Dr. Elassar is extremely knowledgeable and professional while also exuding care and comfort. From the moment I walked into her office, I knew I would be in good hands. She always explains your options in detail and lets you be a part of the process you would like to move forward with. She not only remembers your name and your partner but also things about us individually and as a couple. She was always present on important visits and always smiled or waved on office visits that she did not need to be present for (like giving blood). I found great comfort in her skills and in her presence.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
Every single member of this team is so special, caring, empathetic, educated and patient. While my experience here was brief (thanks to this rockstar team!!) I found myself thinking of how much I am actually going to miss coming to this office and seeing these women. My husband and I found Dr. Elassar after a truly callous experience elsewhere, where we found that we wasted months under the care of a team who simply did not care about us or our journey at all. The experience at Dr. Elassar's office was everything but. They treat each situation with love and care and the entire team makes you feel comfortable and hopeful. Despite this being out of network for my insurance, I would recommend this team to anyone that is looking for a compassionate and dedicated team to assist with their fertility journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New York City IVF. (Assigned nurse: Tamar )
Every single member of this team is so special, caring, empathetic, educated, and patient. While my experience here was brief (thanks to this rockstar team!!) I found myself thinking of how much I am actually going to miss coming to this office and seeing these women. They treat each situation with love and care and the entire team makes you feel comfortable and hopeful. Despite this being out of network for my insurance, I would recommend this team to anyone that is looking for a compassionate and dedicated team to assist with their fertility journey.
Describe your experience with New York City IVF.
Usually out of network. Can be pricey. Worth the insurance headache to get the type of care they provide. Office is incredibly well run, clean, and respectful of other patients. Never too crowded, never had to wait long.
Manhattan

she [Dr. Elassar] explained for me how to use all medications and injections , dr elassar she’s soo professional ,she did my eggs retrieval and my embreyo transfer, it was really quick and efficient procedure...she’s answered my emails anytime even on the middle of the night and calling to check if everything okey...she’s so kind and extremely knowledgeable,,she explained for us everything, answered all our questions, she discussed every step with us..
in Nyc ivf clinic you will be treated with care and emotional support not just a number...During all the visits i was welcoming by staff receptionist by my name ,there’s no waiting time ,the room always prepared for me for scan and blood work ,everything cleaned and organized, all the nurses professionals , responsive, efficient and so kind ,they are always explaining for me how to use the new medications ,sending my prescriptions, and supporting me ,that makes me very comfortable..
How was your experience with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
We are soooo grateful for doctor EL assar ,there’s no words enough to describe dr el assar, she’s the best dr i ever seen ,since our first visit after struggling with unexplained infertility we were so relaxed and relieved,she’s so kind and extremely knowledgeable,,she explained for us everything, answered all our questions, she discussed every step with us ,i trust her 1000000% she know what she is doing, with dr el assar i feel like I’m her only patient ,she remember every single detail, Taking her time on each visit, did all the scans and follow up with results (blood work) on the same day . For our successful ivf cycle,everything went smooth and easy, she explained for me how to use all medications and injections , dr elassar she’s soo professional ,she did my eggs retrieval and my embreyo transfer, it was really quick and efficient procedure,she holds my hand and give me hugs ,she’s really the kindest ,warmest ,knowledgeable person ,she’s answered my emails anytime even on the middle of the night and calling to check if everything okey,
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
Just trust dr elassar, because she know what she is doing,
Dr. Elassar is truly the most caring and kindest doctor I have ever had. During struggling with infertility all what we need is support and someone feel our pain, that’s what dr elassar gives us ,she took all our worries and stress away,support us, during all the process i never felt like number ,she is the best
Describe your experience with New York City IVF.
If you’re struggling with infertility,i highly recommended dr elassar, don’t waist your time, nyc ivf clinic, was the best decision i ever made ,I’m so grateful to be dr elassar patient,she is so knowledgeable,professional,confident,in Nyc ivf clinic you will be treated with care and emotional support not just a number
Describe Alyaa Elassar's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New York City IVF.
During all the process dr alassar , was asking us and letting us make a decision for everything,she give us advice and explain the risks,

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Elassar is the best. She always explained everything and never let me worry. She was so positive and always made me feel better even after not so great news. She is an amazing doctor and I sent my cousin and good friend To her as well, because of how much I trust her...In Dr. Elassar’s office I always felt comfortable and at home...I always see the doctor.
The office [New York City IVF] is great. I can always get an appointment when I want. I never have to wait long at all. I always see the doctor. It’s clean and inviting. I feel very comfortable when I’m there and always feel I am getting the very best care. I can’t think of any weaknesses...Everyone that worked there was extremely warm and helpful. Infertility is a very sensitive subject and I always felt better after a visit. She always made me feel very important and that she would do anything and everything she could for me.
How was your experience with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
I would tell them that they are in the best hands and to trust that she will do everything she can for you.
In Dr. Elassar’s office I always felt comfortable and at home. Everyone that worked there was extremely warm and helpful. Infertility is a very sensitive subject and I always felt better after a visit. She always made me feel very important and that she would do anything and everything she could for me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New York City IVF.
Everyone that works in this office is amazing. I have never had better experiences with nurses and staff anywhere else. They have made me feel so safe and comfortable.
Describe your experience with New York City IVF.
The office is great. I can always get an appointment when I want. I never have to wait long at all. I always see the doctor. It’s clean and inviting. I feel very comfortable when I’m there and always feel I am getting the very best care. I can’t think of any weaknesses.
Manhattan

It is hard to put into words how incredible Dr Elassar and team are. The support, encouragement and personalized care was incredible. I am still amazed at how invested the team was in our success...Dr Elassar was great with suggesting in my circumstance only to transfer multiple embryos if i was comfortable with having a multi pregnancy....
[New York City IVF] Small clinic with very personalized care. Dr Elassar is nurturing, emphatic and performed all of my procedures...Nurses were fantastic and tailored my experience to suit my needs and specific situation...The staff were very invested in my success and i had amazing tailored care...
How was your experience with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
It is hard to put into words how incredible Dr Elassar and team are. The support, encouragement and personalized care was incredible. I am still amazed at how invested the team was in our success. We are forever grateful for the beautiful girl we now treasure, and look forward to the next  journey with NYC IVF for baby number two.
Go for it
The staff were very invested in my success and i had amazing tailored care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New York City IVF. (Assigned nurse: Victoria Gomez)
My nurse was amazing and so invested in my success. She gave me special treatment with blood tests as i did not do well with them in the beginning. She cried when i had success. What more can you ask for?
Describe your experience with New York City IVF.
Small clinic with very personalized care. Dr Elassar is nurturing, emphatic and performed all of my procedures. Very nurturing environment. Nurses were fantastic and tailored my experience to suit my needs and specific situation.
Manhattan

Visits with Dr Elassar were always thorough and she was extremely compassionate. You saw Dr Elassar during every visit...She always knew where we last left off and looked out for your best interest... I saw Dr Elassar during every visit for nearly an entire year. I genuinely felt that she cared about me and my journey to get pregnant....
The moment you walked in to Dr Elassar’s office [New York City IVF], the entire team greeted you by your name. They were always professional and courteous. Visits with Dr Elassar were always thorough and she was extremely compassionate. You saw Dr Elassar during every visit...I typically had appointments in the mornings and the wait to see the doctor could be a little longer than other days so always schedule more time just in case...
How was your experience with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
I was skeptical to go to fertility clinic with only one doctor. What if she got sick and wasn’t able to make it in for an appointment? This never happened. I saw Dr Elassar during every visit for nearly an entire year. I genuinely felt that she cared about me and my journey to get pregnant.
Ask any and all questions. No question is silly. Be patient.
The moment you walked in to Dr Elassar’s office, the entire team greeted you by your name. They were always professional and courteous. Visits with Dr Elassar were always thorough and she was extremely compassionate. You saw Dr Elassar during every visit.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New York City IVF. (Assigned nurse: Victoria/Raquel )
Victoria and Raquel were both great and helped you feel at ease during the appointments.
Describe your experience with New York City IVF.
I typically had appointments in the mornings and the wait to see the doctor could be a little longer than other days so always schedule more time just in case. I really loved that I saw Dr Elassar during every visit and not someone who just read your file a minute before they come into the appointment room. She always knew where we last left off and looked out for your best interest.

2019 - 2020, 9 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Elassar performed every single ultrasound, she was there for me as we prepared for the retrieval...She was kind, understanding, professional, intelligent, attentive and caring...First retrieval vs. second retrieval, medical approach slightly varied. (ie. double trigger for round 2). Results were similar, and I believe maximized best potential results for my low egg reserve....
I was addressed by name every single visit [at New York City IVF]...Beautiful, clean, not over crowded, personalized care, effective communication (email and phone), wonderful assistance with health insurance...[nurses were] Friendly, calm, kind, organized...Dr. Elassar performed every single ultrasound, she was there for me as we prepared for the retrieval...
How was your experience with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
Dr. Elassar is the best there is. I feel so lucky to have her as a doctor. She was kind, understanding, professional, intelligent, attentive and caring. Dr. Elassar performed every single ultrasound, she was there for me as we prepared for the retrieval. She's truly the best doctor I've had.
Don't wait, book your appointment now!
I was addressed by name every single visit. Compared to other offices where I was literally given a number.
Describe the protocols Alyaa Elassar used in your cycles at New York City IVF and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New York City IVF. (Assigned nurse: Racquel Houston, Victoria Gomez)
Friendly, calm, kind, organized.
Describe your experience with New York City IVF.
Beautiful, clean, not over crowded, personalized care, effective communication (email and phone), wonderful assistance with health insurance. I would highly recommend to my best friends. It's so rare to visit an office that takes care of you, and Dr. Elassar's office does!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF.
Cost for egg retrieval procedure and monitoring visits.
2018, Consult
Great bedside manner. Was disappointed that I had to wait 30 minutes before seeing her [Dr. Alyaa Elassar] for every subsequent appointment because she was late arriving to the office. I was the first patient arriving at 9, waiting for her to arrive by 9:30. Makes it hard while working....Initial intake visit was very thorough, educational, and nurturing...turns out I was pregnant when I got there. But she was leaning towards IVF or high dose of clomid. I'm 39 with one blocked fallopian tube.... She was very critical of my original treatment plan (which was effective!), so I wasn't sure what to think. Overall, she's very sweet and I always felt taken care of.
Initial intake visit [NYC IVF] was very thorough, educational, and nurturing....I went there in an emergency situation when I thought my initial IUI (performed by another provider whose clinic was closing midway through my treatment) hadn't worked. In reviewing my case, Dr. E [Elassar] had a very different outlook and suggested a way more intensive approach (IVF/or higher dose of clomid & no IUI)....Dr. E carefully observed me and released me to an OBGYN once it was a viable pregnancy. She was very critical of my original treatment plan (which was effective!), so I wasn't sure what to think. Overall, she's very sweet and I always felt taken care of.
How was your experience with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
Great bedside manner. Was disappointed that I had to wait 30 minutes before seeing her for every subsequent appointment because she was late arriving to the office. I was the first patient arriving at 9, waiting for her to arrive by 9:30. Makes it hard while working.
I went there in an emergency situation when I thought my initial IUI (performed by another provider whose clinic was closing midway through my treatment) hadn't worked. In reviewing my case, Dr. E had a very different outlook and suggested a way more intensive approach (IVF/or higher dose of clomid & no IUI). Turns out I was actually pregnant and Dr. E carefully observed me and released me to an OBGYN once it was a viable pregnancy. She was very critical of my original treatment plan (which was effective!), so I wasn't sure what to think. Overall, she's very sweet and I always felt taken care of.
Initial intake visit was very thorough, educational, and nurturing.
N/A - turns out I was pregnant when I got there. But she was leaning towards IVF or high dose of clomid. I'm 39 with one blocked fallopian tube.
Alyaa Elassar
I developed a strong relationship with Dr Elassar even though I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. ... I really connected with her. ... I really trusted Dr Elassar and always felt she had my best interest at heart. ... The only feedback was that she never picked up the phone to give me bad news which I would have preferred over email communication. ...Don’t make assumptions based on test results.
The biggest feedback I have is the nursing staff and the front desk [New York City IVF] showed very little compassion during difficult times. I think the DR has hired some new people that seem better but this was something that bothered me a lot. However, the nurses were very good at drawing blood. They were very professional just not personal. ... Great office space. No wait times. Very clean. I really liked the new office space.
How was your experience with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
I really trusted Dr Elassar and always felt she had my best interest at heart. I really connected with her. The only feedback was that she never picked up the phone to give me bad news which I would have preferred over email communication.
Make sure you have tried to get pregnant naturally before pursuing IVF. Don’t make assumptions based on test results.
I don’t remember
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New York City IVF.
The biggest feedback I have is the nursing staff and the front desk showed very little compassion during difficult times. I think the DR has hired some new people that seem better but this was something that bothered me a lot. However, the nurses were very good at drawing blood. They were very professional just not personal.
Describe your experience with New York City IVF.
Great office space. No wait times. Very clean. I really liked the new office space. There is not much I can say here. XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccccccvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnXxxxxxxxxccccccccccccccccccccccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbcccvv
I had insurance but there were out of pocket costs for transfers
No comment
Manhattan

She [Dr. Elassar] always lets you know exactly what is going on and what to expect. I felt comfortable every time I was in the office. She really cares about her patients. I completely trust her...My appts were always on time and very efficient. I always felt like I was the only patient there, it’s extremely private. I always felt informed...
The office [New York City IVF] is safe, clean and very organized. My appts were always on time and very efficient. I always felt like I was the only patient there, it’s extremely private. I always felt informed. It was the best doctors office I have been to...The nursing staff is amazing. Everyone knows who you are and they answer all of your questions....
How was your experience with Alyaa Elassar at New York City IVF?
Dr. Elassar is the best. She always lets you know exactly what is going on and what to expect. I felt comfortable every time I was in the office. She really cares about her patients. I completely trust her.
Ask the questions you want to ask.
Everyone was amazing and always made me feel great.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New York City IVF.
The nursing staff is amazing. Everyone knows who you are and they answer all of your questions. They really are the nicest and best at their jobs.
Describe your experience with New York City IVF.
The office is safe, clean and very organized. My appts were always on time and very efficient. I always felt like I was the only patient there, it’s extremely private. I always felt informed. It was the best doctors office I have been to.