9.9

5551 Winghaven Blvd
O'Fallon, MO 63368
636.542.4940

1 patient review filtered by:

[Protocols with Dr. Cooper included] IVF- normal protocol...no eggs retrieved...IVF- low dose flare protocol one egg retrieved...IVF- low dose flare protocol no eggs retrieved...was very sympathetic and was very informative with the information she gave us...Seeing Dr. Cooper was stress relieving...She explained everything very well and always made me feel better have another failed cycle. She always tried to understand what was going on with my cycles and to charge the protocol to best fit my needs. She understood the way I was feeling and always tried to help me stay positive. I understand how hard Dr. Cooper’s job must be but she always made me feel like I was a priority.
[The nurses at Vios Fertility Institute are] Very polite and had a positive attitude. I believe they were overloaded with patients sometimes where they forgot to call in prescriptions and send portal messages...[monitoring appointments were] Very well organized...IUI 1500X3...IVF cycle 1 and 2 together 14000...IVF cycle 3 11,000...Meds 17000...The clinic was always very clean, workers were very polite and energetic, and the staff always seemed to know what they were doing. Undergoing all my treatments I never felt uncomfortable going under during IVF retrieval or going through any of my IUI. I always felt as if I was getting the best care.
How was your experience with Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute?
Amber Cooper was very informative, police, professional, and caring. She explained everything very well and always made me feel better have another failed cycle. She always tried to understand what was going on with my cycles and to charge the protocol to best fit my needs. She understood the way I was feeling and always tried to help me stay positive. I understand how hard Dr. Cooper’s job must be but she always made me feel like I was a priority.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute?
Very polite and has a lot of experience to help find the best protocol for your treatment plan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Cooper was very sympathetic and was very informative with the information she gave us. Many of the nurses were too busy to actually handle their job properly. Seeing Dr. Cooper was stress relieving.
Describe the protocols Amber Cooper used in your cycles at Vios Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Clomid/trigger with IUI Letrozole/trigger with IUI Letrozole/follistim/trigger cancelled IUI IVF- normal protocol no eggs retrieved IVF- low dose flare protocol one egg retrieved IVF- low dose flare protocol no eggs retrieved
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Vios Fertility Institute.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Vios Fertility Institute.
Very well organized
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amber Cooper at Vios Fertility Institute.
IUI 1500X3 IVF cycle 1 and 2 together 14000 IVF cycle 3 11,000 Meds 17000
What specific things went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
One time I had a nurse call the wrong pharmacy for my prescription.
Amber Cooper