Good

5551 Winghaven Blvd
O'Fallon, MO 63368
6 Bronze Pointe
Swansea, IL 62226

Dr. Cooper is one of the most caring doctors. She takes the time to map out a plan with you... When reviewing our options with Dr. Cooper she felt that IUI was not in our best interest but rather move forward with IVF. We had a protocol of birth control to regulate a cycle, then when moving to the egg retrieval process we were on Folistem, Menopur, Ovidril. Also took suppositories of progesterone and injections of progesterone. I had some issues after the retrieval with my stomach and that moved us to a frozen cycle rather than the fresh we were planning on.
Strength [at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness] : Staff - they make you feel so welcomed and part of the family Weakness: sometimes the clinic would schedule an appointment and they would get backed up with patients and so the wait was longer. It was not a huge deal but made for a long day...Amie [nurse] was fantastic. If I ever had a question I could e-mail her and had an answer much sooner than any other clinic I had worked with. She was very timely with her phone calls and her e-mails.
How was your experience with Amber Cooper at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness?
Dr. Cooper was referred to us by someone who had previously gone through treatment with her. We didn't know what to expect going in. We had switched to Dr. Cooper from another clinic and so she reviewed all our numbers with us and mapped out course of action. She was very straight forward and when talking to her you knew she had your best interest at heart. She wasn't there to keep doing procedures and spend money if she didn't feel it was of best value to you as her patient.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amber Cooper at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness?
Make the appointment!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amber Cooper at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness?
Dr. Cooper is one of the most caring doctors. She takes the time to map out a plan with you and her staff cares just as much as she does. You felt like you were part of the family when you were there!
Describe the protocols Amber Cooper used in your cycles at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness and their degree of success.
We had previously done one IUI. When reviewing our options with Dr. Cooper she felt that IUI was not in our best interest but rather move forward with IVF. We had a protocol of birth control to regulate a cycle, then when moving to the egg retrieval process we were on Folistem, Menopur, Ovidril. Also took suppositories of progesterone and injections of progesterone. I had some issues after the retrieval with my stomach and that moved us to a frozen cycle rather than the fresh we were planning on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness. (Assigned nurse: Amie)
Amie was fantastic. If I ever had a question I could e-mail her and had an answer much sooner than any other clinic I had worked with. She was very timely with her phone calls and her e-mails.
Describe your experience with Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness.
Strength: Staff - they make you feel so welcomed and part of the family Weakness: sometimes the clinic would schedule an appointment and they would get backed up with patients and so the wait was longer. It was not a huge deal but made for a long day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amber Cooper at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness.
I think it all depends on your insurance. We were completely self pay and I believe before medication it was around $12,000
Describe Amber Cooper's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness.
Our first transfer we did an eSET. Our second transfer we did a multiple embryo transfer. Dr. Cooper did give us the risks of a multiple vs a single and really discussed it with us.
What specific things went wrong at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness.
There was one instance where my prescription was sent to the wrong pharmacy but I was able to call and they corrected it.
2015 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr Cooper is absolutely wonderful. When everyone else has given up hope in your case, Dr. Cooper remains steadfast. However, she is very realistic about the overall prognosis and is upfront about that. As a healthcare professional myself, I am often very particular about healthcare providers. Dr. Amber Cooper is top-notch in all aspects: 1)knowledge and level of care 2) compassion and empathy 3) communication and pleasant office environment
[Centers for Reproductive Wellness and Medicine are ] very reasonable, worked with me on out of pocket cost while she was still out of network with my insurance because Dr Cooper was the only RE I wanted to see. They are within the same average costs of other ivf clinics--they truly want to see their patients get the care they need and want.... [The nurses are] all very kind and organized. They made me feel as if I was one of their closest friends or family members. Truly want success for you.
You're lucky to be able to be a patient of Dr. Cooper's. She will be there for you every step of the way.
Dr. Cooper is the most compassionate and empathetic physician I have ever met. In addition, she is absolutely brilliant in her field. I know she stays up to date with the most recent research and protocols, thereby presenting patients with the best options available for treatment. You will leave feeling like you are one of Dr. Coopers' family members or best friends. She has never made me feel like she was not 100% invested.
Estrogen priming with injectable 250 units follistim and 150 units menapur and 10 units Lupron daily- protocol for DOR. 5 eggs retrieved, 2 embryos survived and transferred on day 3. No pregnancy 20 units Lupron daily, 150 units follistim daily, 75 units menapur daily , omnitrope for 4 days starting day 5. No response, no pregnancy
Describe your experience with your nurse at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
All very kind and organized. They made me feel as if I was one of their closest friends or family members. Truly want success for you.
Describe your experience with Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness.
Fantastic! Very caring, kind, organized. Highly knowledgeable and professional team.
Very reasonable, worked with me on out of pocket cost while she was still out of network with my insurance because Dr Cooper was the only RE I wanted to see. They are within the same average costs of other ivf clinics--they truly want to see their patients get the care they need and want
2015 - 2017, Unknown Success
Amber Cooper was the first Dr to really listen to what we were comfortable doing and who searched deep beyond the routine startup blood work to find underlying causes to our problems. It seemed like every test to figure out our issue came with negative news and she always took plenty of time to explain the results and tell us what they mean in our case. We were always knowledgeable and comfortable.
I honestly love the new clinic [Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness] the space is inviting and comfortable and the staff and Dr.s are fantastic.... All of the staff was friendly and warm. Even for routine blood work they are peppy and make sure you are completely comfortable with all parts of the treatment, from tiny blood pricks to surgery!
Don't think your Dr is the best for you until you have seen her! Dr. Cooper was our 2nd and 4th Dr. We liked her so much that when she left to open her own practice we followed as soon as it was open! (And so did my favorite staff from the old office!)
She always knows patients, not just names but asks questions related to previous conversations. She comforted me when things didn't work out the way I had hoped or if I was nervous about part of the treatment. She has never stopped searching for the exact treatment that could help us.
I can't be specific here. It's been 3 years of multiple pills, surgeries, injections, and diagnostic blood work. we have multiple factor infertility and our cycles were constantly being adjusted to achieve better results. I feel Dr. Cooper was extremely active every step of the way and fought hard to get a distinct diagnosis and used that info to give us our best chance.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness. (Assigned nurse: Andrea Brantley )
Describe your experience with Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness.
I honestly love the new clinic the space is inviting and comfortable and the staff and Dr.s are fantastic. I drive 30 min farther than my old clinic just go here! 115 miles round trip and I don't mind a bit!
Seemed comparable as with the other 3 Drs.
Dr. Cooper is very honest about what is the healthiest option for both mom and baby but our treatments ended up being heavy on meds and light on embryos. We were told we would implant more than 1-2 because quality and implantation are issued for us.

2012 - 2015, Successful
Amber Cooper was always excited to see us, like an old friend. She remembered our daughter's name (miscarriage) and would use her name when speaking about her. That meant a lot. She would check on us and email us any time we had questions or worries....Even though we traveled across state lines (we are on the IL side of St Louis), our insurance covered most of our procedures after getting a Global Release.
The clinic [Washington University Fertility] did IVF on rotation. So even if you loved your doctor, she helped set you up, but another doctor may be doing your retrieval and transfer. Dr. Cooper was so kind she came in and visited sometimes during our retrieval/transfers anyway. I did not connect with all the other doctors the same way I did with Amber Cooper, but I trusted their skills....Even though we traveled across state lines (we are on the IL side of St Louis), our insurance covered most of our procedures after getting a Global Release.
How was your experience with Amber Cooper at Washington University School of Medicine?
Amber Cooper was just amazing. Can't say a bad thing about her. She was warm and kind, and sympathized with us. She greeted us excitedly and was always hopeful (but realistic) on our chances. She built our family.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amber Cooper at Washington University School of Medicine?
Don't wait.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amber Cooper at Washington University School of Medicine?
Describe the protocols Amber Cooper used in your cycles at Washington University School of Medicine and their degree of success.
Our first IVF cycle I had very low quality eggs and embryos. We transferred two, but were realistic with how low quality they were. That cycle was a BFN. The very next cycle 3 months later we completely switched protocols and injections. I responded slightly better. We transferred 2 more "below average" embryos, but by miracle one took. Two years later or son wanted a sibling. We reviewed my results and tweaked my protocol once again. We had twin girls.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Washington University School of Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
She wasn't all about business. She cared to ask how I was going, really doing, and wanted to know when/if I felt overhwelmed or scared or worried. She always validated my feelings and helped encourage me to push on.
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
The clinic did IVF on rotation. So even if you loved your doctor, she helped set you up, but another doctor may be doing your retrieval and transfer. Dr. Cooper was so kind she came in and visited sometimes during our retrieval/transfers anyway. I did not connect with all the other doctors the same way I did with Amber Cooper, but I trusted their skills.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amber Cooper at Washington University School of Medicine.
2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
I have always felt that she [Dr. Cooper] has treated me like a friend. She is extremely compassionate and empathetic. I did not get the results we had hoped for but every time she called with the bad news, she was so empathetic and took the time to listen to my fears and my hurt. She is always so optimistic. I have never felt a connection with a doctor the way I feel with Dr. Cooper and I have never trusted a doctor as much as I trust her.
The [Wash U- CWE] clinic is very private and very positive...The girl who set me up with the medications did such a great job of working with our insurance on such short notice. I felt the staff was extremely accommodating...
I began seeing Dr. Cooper my freshman year of college. She was very understanding of the stress I was going through with transitioning to college as well as the stress of trying to have a successful egg retrieval. It took several attempt to get my hormone levels to the appropriate level to go forward with the injections but Dr. Cooper was always optimistic. I was finally able to go through with the injections but they were unsuccessful. My ovaries did not produce any follicles. Even through the disappointment, she helped me to remain hopeful. We tried two more times in two different ways. Both times were unsuccessful. Dr. Cooper was so hopeful for me. I could tell she wanted it to work just as badly as I did. Unfortunately, we had to take a step back and take a break from the process. She has always encouraged me to remain hopeful because I am so young. I still see her annually and she keeps me up to date with the new research. She is very cutting edge. I will never go to a different fertility specialist.
Don't wait.
I was 19 when I began seeing Dr. Cooper. I have always felt that she has treated me like a friend. She is extremely compassionate and empathetic. I did not get the results we had hoped for but every time she called with the bad news, she was so empathetic and took the time to listen to my fears and my hurt. She is always so optimistic. I have never felt a connection with a doctor the way I feel with Dr. Cooper and I have never trusted a doctor as much as I trust her.
The nurse practitioner that worked with Dr Cooper was phenomenal as was the staff in the lab and the ultrasound technicians.
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
The clinic is very private and very positive.
My parents insurance covered the treatment. The girl who set me up with the medications did such a great job of working with our insurance on such short notice. I felt the staff was extremely accommodating.

2014, Successful
Due to my fear of medical procedures I would only agree to be seen by Dr. Cooper. She agreed to oversee my care and came in for all of my appointments, egg retrieval, and egg transfers. She is the most compassionate physician I have ever met. She puts her patients first...Dr. Cooper cares about her patients and will spend any amount of time necessary to make a patient comfortable with their options and their decision...
The [Wash U - CWE] clinic sees a lot of patients and they hold a lot of educational seminars / teaching moments for patients...Everyone was attentive to my needs. They all understood my fears and took their time with me. They trated me like gold...Leave no question un-asked. Go to the consultation a couple to talk about growing your family. Everyone involved in the process should be seen and talk with Dr. Cooper...
Dr. Cooper will take the time to inform the patient of the physical, emotional, and even financial aspects of trying to grow a family. My wife, who fears the medical profession, was able to overcome her greatest fear and perform 1 cycle of IVF, which I directly correlate to Dr. Cooper. She moved mountains so my wife could overcome her greatest fear and be granted her most desired wish, a family. She came in for every appointment, for every procedure, even though she worked in a multi-physician environment. Dr. Cooper cares about her patients and will spend any amount of time necessary to make a patient comfortable with their options and their decision.
Dr. Cooper, was working at Wash U at the time. There were a number of reproductive endocrinologist on staff that took weekend call for egg retrieval and egg transfers. The clinic worked as a team. Due to my fear of medical procedures I would only agree to be seen by Dr. Cooper. She agreed to oversee my care and came in for all of my appointments, egg retrieval, and egg transfers. She is the most compassionate physician I have ever met. She puts her patients first.
The ART method was followed. Daily ultra sounds with medication dose changes based upon medical diagnostic testing performed daily.
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
The clinic sees a lot of patients and they hold a lot of educational seminars / teaching moments for patients.
Patrial Insurance Coverage. Between $5-$10, our of pocket.

2011 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Cooper is such an amazing Dr. She truly cares for her patients. You might have to wait a little bit at your appointment but it's only because she is taking her time with her patients just as she does with you. She didnt ever tell me I was crazy or emotional or anything else when I would have anxiety about what was going on at that point, she understood how much it meant to us to have a family.... Anytime I called with a question, I got to speak with her
Wash U was a fine clinic. It was very clean and most of the staff friendly. They also had a program called ARC there that you could participate in to help reduce the cost of treatment. We were able to finance our IVF and have 1 Fresh and 1 Frozen cycle if we did not have a baby the first go round with the fresh cycle for the same price as 1 fresh cycle without the program.... It was around $10,000 with the ARC program for 1 fresh and 1 frozen cycle. Medication was between $5,000-$6,000 for both cycles
Dr. Cooper is such an amazing Dr. She truly cares for her patients. You might have to wait a little bit at your appointment but it's only because she is taking her time with her patients just as she does with you. She didnt ever tell me I was crazy or emotional or anything else when I would have anxiety about what was going on at that point, she understood how much it meant to us to have a family. She would be the one that called me to give me test results.
Hang in there, you've got the best Dr taking care of you. She is going to try her hardest and do her very best for you, like she does with all of her patients!
She took her time with us at each appointment and really cared about what we were going through. She was determined that we were going to have a baby but also up front with the reality of the situation. Anytime I called with a question, I got to speak with her and she would calm me and talk me through whatever anxiety in was having at that point. She was truly a blessing!
It's been almost 6 years since my treatment, I don't really remember the specifics. I just know that IVF was our best option.
Andrea was Dr. Cooper's nurse and she was just as amazing as Dr. Cooper. They worked well together and Andrea was always pleasant to speak with. She was very knowledgeable and caring!
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
Wash U was a fine clinic. It was very clean and most of the staff friendly. They also had a program called ARC there that you could participate in to help reduce the cost of treatment. We were able to finance our IVF and have 1 Fresh and 1 Frozen cycle if we did not have a baby the first go round with the fresh cycle for the same price as 1 fresh cycle without the program. This was a great asset as our insurance did not cover fertility treatments. She is no longer at this clinic anymore though, she has moved on and opened up her own practice.
St. Louis - Central West End

[Dr. Amber Cooper]Very caring and thoughtful. Genuinely concerned for you and wants you to have the best outcome. Always willing to answer questions and walk you though any options. Is always kind to myself and my husband during all appointments...Had 3 iui cycles. First with letrozole 2nd and 3rd with letrozole and follistim...Ivf cycle with follistim, menopur, and ganirelix. 22 retrieved and 2 embryos frozen.
[nurses of Vios Fertility Institute]They act you are the only patient and are kind and so great to explain what is happening during treatment...Monitoring appointments were always quick and easy. Never waited over 15 minutes...Many [clinic] strengths including kindness, fast appointments, and willing to work with your schedule. occasionally hard to get a response frkm the patient portal and sometimes reception is confused on when to schedule appointments based on your treatment...
How was your experience with Amber Cooper at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Wonderful experience thus far. Very caring and thoughtful. Genuinely concerned for you and wants you to have the best outcome. Always willing to answer questions and walk you though any options. Is always kind to myself and my husband during all appointments.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amber Cooper at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Be open to your options and willing to listen. Always make sure to write your Questions or concerns down.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amber Cooper at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Always FET like I was treated respectfully and like a person. She truly cares about me and my situation.
Describe the protocols Amber Cooper used in your cycles at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute) and their degree of success.
Had 3 iui cycles. First with letrozole 2nd and 3rd with letrozole and follistim. Then moved onto Ivf treatment after no success. Ivf cycle with follistim, menopur, and ganirelix. 22 retrieved and 2 embryos frozen.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Wonderful nursing staff. They act you are the only patient and are kind and so great to explain what is happening during treatment.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Many strengths including kindness, fast appointments, and willing to work with your schedule. occasionally hard to get a response frkm the patient portal and sometimes reception is confused on when to schedule appointments based on your treatment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amber Cooper at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
All testing prior to diagnosis covered. No treatment of iui or Ivf covered by insurance. Iui $1500 and Ivf $14000 before meds
Describe Amber Cooper's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
We have decided to do one embryo at a time vs multiple.
St. Louis

[Vios Fertility Institute is] Clean. Easy to access. Warm and welcoming. Organized. Staffed wonderfully. You will feel calm, cared for, and you will know you are in the right place the moment you walk through the doors. Any apprehension you have will vanish immediately.... I am a Glow Program member which gave me additional treatment discounts.... Karen has treated me with kindness and respect every step of the way so far. She answers my excessive amount of questions without hesitation and as quick as a whip. She is delightful and compassionate.
Dr. Cooper gave me strength during a very vulnerable time. She gave me hope but not false hope. She was honest and personable. She didn’t rush me or her time with me. She treated me like I was family. There are not words to describe the quality of care I have received with Dr. Cooper. I have seen multiple doctors in multiple specialties and never once have I felt the immediate trust and shared hope as I have with Dr. Cooper. They don’t make doctors like her anymore. Skilled, intelligent, insightful, caring, honest, trusting, personable, and loving.
Don’t waste your time seeing other doctors like I did. No one else compares to Dr. Cooper.
Dr. Cooper was nice and personable. She spoke to me in a way that I could understand what we were getting into and elaborated on details for further clarification. She treated me like I was a family member. Like I could have been her sister and she was being honest, truthful, and ready to help me find a solution.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Karen )
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
I am a Glow Program member which gave me additional treatment discounts.

2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Cooper has a great depth of knowledge and lectures regionally to other health care professionals regarding fertility. She is avle to explain the science and will draw diagrams and charts as needed to help you understand what is going on with your body. She is compassionate, empathetic and keeps a positive attitude....She is a wonderful doctor so far. I have high hopes for success that I wasn't feeling with my previous doctor.
[Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness has a] new office, location in Metro East St. Louis to service women on this side of the river, ability to do all procedures and phlebotomy in the same office. Ability to contact your doctor and nurse via email is helpful too...Dr. Cooper has a great depth of knowledge and lectures regionally to other health care professionals regarding fertility. She is avle to explain the science and will draw diagrams and charts as needed to help you understand what is going on with your body. She is compassionate, empathetic and keeps a positive attitude.
Everyone in the office is warm and friendly.
I am currently starting an antagonist protocol because I was a poor responder to a previous agonist protocol. Since I am just starting I habe no feedback to give on success.
Mary, the lab nurse, is awesome at phlebotomy and very personable. My nurse coordinator is a little disorganized and trying to get settled in at the new office. My only complaint is that I start stims tomorrow and I still have no set doses or a calendar for my cycle. The office is more "wing it last minute" with finalizing doses. It's not a huge deal to me as I'm laid back and have been through this before, but I could see it being stressful to a new patient just starting their IVF journey.
Describe your experience with Centers for Reproductive Medicine & Wellness.
New office, location in Metro East St. Louis to service women on this side of the river, ability to do all procedures and phlebotomy in the same office. Ability to contact your doctor and nurse via email is helpful too.
I have 100% insurance coverage.

2021, Unsuccessful
Dr. Cooper was open to answer all questions .She paid attention about my fertility journey and didn’t hurry me up during the appointment...She shows expertise in her area and answer all questions you have during the appointment. Also , She discussed all test results and fertility options clearly. She is caring and compassionate doctor...She will answer all your questions so be prepared for your first appointment, in case it should be a tele health be patient normally it doesn’t start on time...
In general nurses [at Kindbody] we’re nice during the ultrasounds and explained what they were looking ‘for. Additional communication was through the portal...In general the staff of clinic provide a good service. however billing department needs to improve ( communication and organization ) . You only know what your bill is until you are at your appointment or months later...
IUI 1 letrizole with follistem low dosage during 5 days , ultrason to check follicle size and then trigger short day 12 .
In general nurses we’re nice during the ultrasounds and explained what they were looking ‘for. Additional communication was through the portal
IUI 540 plus each ultrason 300, plus medication around 600
2020 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Cooper] was so compassionate. She spoke to me with respect and at my level. She gave me options in my care plan....She was honest with us, let us know our chances and guided us through a care plan. This woman is a wealth of knowledge...She was able to discuss lab results that were normal but for fertility and my age, the normal levels would’ve been different
[at Vios Fertility Institute] Quick turn around, many options available, timely for appointments, friendly staff. Very caring nursing staff. Sonographers we’re the most kind people I’ve met. Everything went very smooth and I would highly recommend Vios, especially Dr. Cooper and Dr. Rhee....super knowledgeable regarding my insurance...
I had a surprise pregnancy at age 20. Fast forward 12 years…I’m a nurse in a local OB/GYN clinic. Just married and wanting to expand my family. After almost two years of not conceiving we were referred to Vios-Dr. Cooper. She was honest with us, let us know our chances and guided us through a care plan. This woman is a wealth of knowledge and a true blessing to the profession. She was able to discuss lab results that were normal but for fertility and my age, the normal levels would’ve been different. After a single IUI, ur dreams came true. Our baby girl was born without complications at 39weeks on 7/6/21.
Appreciate the level of care you receive. Even at times when you are frustrated. Hold on, it’s worth it
Dr. Cooper is a blessing. She was so compassionate. She spoke to me with respect and at my level. She gave me options in my care plan.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
I was a cash pay patient. She was super knowledgeable regarding my insurance

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Cooper was amazing. I had a break down on the phone with one of the nurses because my cycle wasn't going as good as I wanted. Minutes later Dr. Cooper called me and she was out of the country on vacation and calmed me down...letroloze and injectibles with cetrotide included InvoCell...1st IUI, Clomid and ovidril...2nd IUI letrozol, follistim, and ovidril...3rd iui all injectibles...4th all injectable
[Clinic errors at Vios Fertility Institute were] Just billing issues and not receiving phone calls with results or next steps...Great clinic, just getting busier everyday. So sometimes you have to wait a long time. And the billing department doesn't seem to really know what is going on. I would highly recommend...would ask me questions that they should know the answer to. For example, I was using donor sperm and they asked my husband to go back to give his sample.
None
The only time I felt like a number is when they got super busy and would ask me questions that they should know the answer to. For example, I was using donor sperm and they asked my husband to go back to give his sample.
1st IUI, Clomid and ovidril 2nd IUI letrozol, follistim, and ovidril 3rd iui all injectibles 4th all injectable 5th letroloze and injectibles with cetrotide included InvoCell. Gonal F, menopur, cetrotide, and trigger
The only bad thing I have to say is sometimes I would not get a phone call with my results. I would have to call in the next day and they would apologize for not getting back to me
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Great clinic, just getting busier everyday. So sometimes you have to wait a long time. And the billing department doesn't seem to really know what is going on. I would highly recommend. That is all.
I've spent a total of about 18000
What specific things went wrong at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Just billing issues and not receiving phone calls with results or next steps.

2012 - 2015, Successful
One piece of advice would be to enter lose hope. There were many times where I know it was just as hard for Dr. Cooper [at Washington University School of Medicine] to share the bad news as it was for us to hear it. She never gave up on us or turned us away. Instead she was there with a hug, compassionate smile, and a let's try again attitude. Now I have no greater joy than being able to share photos and updates of our amazing daughter thanks to her!
When you enter Dr. Cooper's office she makes you feel so welcome. As her patient, there were many times I was scared, worried, overwhelmed, and the list goes on. However, I always left with a sense of reassurance and comfort. There was never a time I felt unsure of the plan or what was out next step. She stood by my husband and I even step of the way. Bad times and now good, she truly cares for her patients and that passion is evident.
One price of advice would be to enter lose hope. There were many times where I know it was just as hard for Dr. Cooper to share the bad news as it was for us to hear it. She never gave up on us or turned us away. Instead she was there with a hug, compassionate smile, and a let's try again attitude. Now I have no greater joy than being able to share photos and updates of our amazing daughter thanks to her!
Dr. Cooper is the most amazing doctor! She is dedicated beyond belief. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Dr. Cooper has always gone above and beyond for me and I will never be able to thank her enough.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Washington University School of Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Andrea Brantley)
I would speak with Andrea on a regular basics. She always took the time to make sure I understood everything and did not have any questions. She is truly amazing!

2014 - 2015, Successful
She [Dr. Amber Cooper] provided treatment that was custom to me and my body. She always made me feel like she cared. She answered every question I had without making me feel stupid for asking...She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. She takes the time to explain everything, sets realistic expectations, and truly cares about your outcome.
The only issue [at Washington University Fertility] was that I was billed in error for treatment covered by the arc loan program...Both the nurse Andrea and the secretary Mary Ann were so good throughout the entire process. They answered every question. Treated me with respect at all times and showed so much compassion.
She provided treatment that was custom to me and my body. She always made me feel like she cared. She answered every question I had without making me feel stupid for asking.
You can trust her 100%
Endometrial biopsy to test for endometritis and help improve implantation. Lupron, menopure, folystim, and trigger.
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
The only issue was that I was billed in error for treatment covered by the arc loan program
Insurance covered some until I reached my lifetime max. Took out a loan from the arc program for about $12000 to cover a retrieval, fresh transfer, and frozen transfer
St. Louis - Central West End

Dr Cooper has sat with us and explained every procedure in depth. We’ve not had an appointment last less than 30 minutes. She never makes us feel like she needs to get to another appointment. She is very sweet and appears to really care about our having a baby. She referred us to a urologist to help my husband. He was great.
The clinic [Vios Fertility Institute] is small but very clean. The smallness makes it feel like home. The provide coffee and water, along with snacks. The desk ladies are very sweet and answer any questions you have and if they don’t know, they find out for you. ... Everyone that works with Dr Cooper is very sweet and makes you feel at home. ...
Have a list of questions ready- Dr Cooper will answer every single one of them
Dr. Cooper takes time to meet with her patients. Our appts with her are never rushed and she really understands how badly we want to have a baby. She answers emails through her personal email.
Everyone that works with Dr Cooper is very sweet and makes you feel at home.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The clinic is small but very clean. The smallness makes it feel like home. The provide coffee and water, along with snacks. The desk ladies are very sweet and answer any questions you have and if they don’t know, they find out for you.
The only cost I remember is the cryopreservation of embryos- $1300
2017 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Dr Cooper was the most understanding and compassionate doctor. She is very understanding and always has a plan. She is always willing to go the extra mile to figure out what the problem is. I wouldn’t want any other doctor on my side. She is one of the smartest doctors I have ever meet. I love how she does a lot of research and is alway advanced and up to date on her speciality.
Communication, they [Vios Fertility Institute staff] don’t like to call patients back in a timely manner. They don’t always call your medication in like they say they are and then trying to get in contact with someone is impossible...24,000 for IVF 2,4750 for FET 1,800 for IUI 100.00 for copays Unknown amount to bloodwork and US..
She is the most compassionate dand smartest person I have ever met. She always has a plan and takes on the hardest cases.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Communication, they don’t like to call patients back in a timely manner. They don’t always call your medication in like they say they are and then trying to get in contact with someone is impossible.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Cooper] is great about telling you all of the details about what to expect and what she is doing during each procedure! I always felt like I was in greet hands with her! Her bed side manner is absolutely amazing! She truly cares about all of her patients and it shows!... I can honestly not say the best things about Dr. Cooper she is absolutely amazing and is just all the way around wonderful!
They [Vios Fertility] are very good about taking enough time with each patient and no one feels rushed. They want to make sure that everyone fully understands what the next steps are going to be. I enjoy being fully knowledgeable about every step we are going through!... Amie was absolutely amazing and had been very supportive through this whole IVF journey! I truly could not ask for a better nurse
She is great about telling you all of the details about what to expect and what she is doing during each procedure! I always felt like I was in greet hands with her! Her bed side manner is absolutely amazing! She truly cares about all of her patients and it shows!
Just trust her she will use her best judgment to get you to your end result
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Amie)
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
They are very good about taking enough time with each patient and no one feels rushed. They want to make sure that everyone fully understands what the next steps are going to be. I enjoy being fully knowledgeable about every step we are going through!
Very reasonable
2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Cooper truly cares about her patients and their outcomes. She did absolutely everything possible to make sure we had success. When our first round of ivf resulted in miscarriage she was sympathetic and understanding. She told us to take all the time we needed before another round but was also willing to start treatment as soon as medically safe.... I was on triple progesterone protocol. Because we did not do a fresh transfer I never received the trigger shot. I know I took menopur and progesterone injectables.
The clinic [Vios Fertility Institute] has welcoming and friendly atmosphere. It feels “homey” and personalized. The clinic is extremely meticulous with their care. One downside is that we had some issues with billing that took a while to get resolved. Also, wait times to see the doctor were often long....Amie has a way of making me comfortable and relaxed during a cycle. She’s always there to help when I have questions. When we experienced a loss she was compassionate and caring.
Dr. Cooper truly cares about her patients and their outcomes. She did absolutely everything possible to make sure we had success. When our first round of ivf resulted in miscarriage she was sympathetic and understanding. She told us to take all the time we needed before another round but was also willing to start treatment as soon as medically safe. When we were finally able to celebrate the pregnancy of our now son she celebrated with us and was there every step of the way. She personally went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable with all procedures and treatment. Dr. Cooper is not afraid to spend the time needed with patients, regardless of how long that is. Because of this, though, we often experienced long wait times to see her past our scheduled appointment. I can not recommend Dr. cooper more highly. Coming from someone who has seen many doctors in my life (infertility and otherwise), Dr. Cooper is truly top notch. She is fabulously talented, dedicated; and sincere.
Ask any questions you have. She will answer in a thourough manner that is easy to understand.
Dr. Cooper went out of her way to get to know me personally. She took the time to get detailed information on my history and current life. Not only did she care about the medical aspect of my life, but also my feelings, emotions, and personal life. She understood how difficult fertility treatments are and acted accordingly.
The time was such a blur, but I do remember I was on triple progesterone protocol. Because we did not do a fresh transfer I never received the trigger shot. I know I took menopur and progesterone injectables. I was on a round of steroids and antibiotics prior to transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Amie Lowe )
Amie has a way of making me comfortable and relaxed during a cycle. She’s always there to help when I have questions. When we experienced a loss she was compassionate and caring. When we experienced a success she celebrated with us. Amie truly helped us grow our family.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The clinic has welcoming and friendly atmosphere. It feels “homey” and personalized. The clinic is extremely meticulous with their care. One downside is that we had some issues with billing that took a while to get resolved. Also, wait times to see the doctor were often long.
Frozen embryo transfer was $4,000
Dr. Cooper strongly suggested single embryo transfers. She ultimately left the decision up to us, but educated us on the risks of both. We ended up doing eSET both time.