Doctor available by email
FellowshipBrigham & Women's Hosp
80 Humphreys Center
Memphis, TN 38120
901-747-2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Amelia Bailey to a friend?

6.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates to a friend?
5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Other, Unexplained
She put me on a protocol to prevent overstimulation or retrieval. Dr. Bailey highly recommended a frozen transfer with a single embryo...Dr. Bailey did listen to my concerns about wanting to transfer two. I appreciated all the visits we had with Dr. Bailey... is not available very often, so I wish I would have made notes of everything we talked about and had a list of questions to asks. I would often times leave and think of something and really had no way of asking Dr. Bailey. The nurses seemed irritated when you would ask them questions.
5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey is extremely intelligent. She always went over the risks and her recommendations based on research. She followed my insurances requirements for coverage, 6 iuis. She started me at a middle dosage of clomid due my history and changed medications when it wasn't working as well as anticipated. She put me on a protocol to prevent overstimulation or retrieval. Dr. Bailey highly recommended a frozen transfer with a single embryo. I wish she would have told me that the trigger shot used, lupron, made it to where we could not do a fresh transfer if issues had arose and a fresh was needed. Dr. Bailey did listen to my concerns about wanting to transfer two. I appreciated all the visits we had with Dr. Bailey.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
To take notes. Dr. Bailey is not available very often, so I wish I would have made notes of everything we talked about and had a list of questions to asks. I would often times leave and think of something and really had no way of asking Dr. Bailey. The nurses seemed irritated when you would ask them questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
You don't see Dr. Bailey very often so it's hard to create a real connection with her. You see her at your consultation, after 3 failed iuis, we did a phone consult or IVF since we had just had the meeting about failed iuis, ERA, and mock transfer were the only times I saw her in the 50+ trips.
Describe the protocols Amelia Bailey used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
100 mg clomid- triple layer lining but only 6.? mm did not ovulate per progesterone draw, 2 follicles 150 mg clomid- triple layer lining but only 6.? 4 follicles, ovulated per progesterone draw, cycle cancelled d/t risks of multiples 5 mg letrozole 3x- triple layer lining between 6.5-7.9 for three cycles. between 3-5 follicles each round, one cycle cancelled d/t risks of multiples, ovulated all 3 rounds per prog. draw Trial transfer completed inbetween IUI/Retrieval Retrieval: Birth control 9 days prior, fonal f 150 and menopur 75 used added ganirelex after 6 days to prevent ovulation, triggered with lupron 80 units after stimming for 8 days I showed 23/34 follicles at each ultrasound. They retrieve 23 eggs, 19 mature, 16 fertilized, 10 embryos (5A, 2A-, 2B+, 1B-) 7 were 5 day, 3 were 6 day
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Patrice/Amanda)
The nursing staff changes quite a bit. Our nurse, Patrice, was awesome! She kept me level headed and would respectfully put me in my place when my hormones got the best of me (I needed that). She quit following our retrieval and we were without a "nurse" for several months. Ronda the head nurse did the majority of calls during this time. She was good, but you could tell she had too much on her plate. Our current nurse is new to the field, so that's a hard transition for both of us. I have had another doctor's nurse, Don, is AMAZING!!!! Not having one specific person to go to with concerns is very difficult though. It definitely raised my nerves when Patrice left, but I know things like that aren't controllable.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The biggest weakness at this clinic is BILLING! oh my word. It's a nightmare. They don't return phone calls, they don't get the prior authorizations that are needed. It's truly the downfall of the entire clinic. They need some major help in this department..... second weakness for me would be not really having a particular nurse to go to. Our first nurse who had been there awhile quit, and her replacement is still getting the groove of everything. It's nice to talk to someone who knows your history and story and knows you on a personal level. There has been several instances where I have to mention things that have been a concern in a previous cycle and they have to speak to the doctor again and return the call later. If someone was familiar with your case, it would run a lot smoother.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Everyone gets there during a window of time for ultrasounds/blood work. It's pretty smoothly ran, first come first serve. There's often times a line waiting to enter the building and 20+ patients there at one time. They get you in pretty quickly, but based on how many people are infront of you it may take 20 minutes or 90+
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I was quoted 15,000 out of pocket + medications. We had insurance luckily; however, it was a nightmare with their billing department. The billing department told me I could expect 75% back of $6,200. I received $200 from insurance.
Describe Amelia Bailey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Dr. Bailey was very upfront about suggesting eSET. She also suggested a freeze all cycle d/t risks of overstimulation and chances being higher with FET.
Memphis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.

5 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Unexplained
There were times when i didn’t get the greatest news, that i wish my doctor [Dr. Amelia Bailey] or at least my own nurse would’ve contacted me about...She is very intelligent. At times, i felt like i was pushed along without seeing her or having feedback from her. I wish on cycles with bad news or set backs, that i would have had better explanations on how we would change the plan of treatment...We did several iuis- i did produce good amounts of follicles but they were unsuccessful. Moved on to ivf- used birth control, menopur, gonal f, and ganirelex
5 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Ask lots of questions when you see her because it’s not very often.
There were times when you were almost in a cattle line for ultrasounds and bloodwork; however, they are very efficient. There were times when i didn’t get the greatest news, that i wish my doctor or at least my own nurse would’ve contacted me about.
The nursing staff changed consistently during the time i was there. When they would call, most of the time they had no clue as to what was going on other than the information they were suppose to report so it was difficult for them to answer any questions or give advice. It made it really difficult to feel comfortable in the process
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Billing is a nightmare. If you have insurance beware!!!!!! They run very effiencently and timely. It’s difficult if you ever have procedures they are not planned but should occur on weekend. I couldn’t get a script for Valium before egg retrieval because they wouldn’t call doctor on the weekend (this was suppose to already be done prior)
7:30-8:30 everyone arrives for ultrasounds and bloodwork. There’s often a line, but they do work fast and it’s first come first serve
Around 12-15,000 with insurance plus meds.
She is very strong on single embryo transfer but she was willing to hear our opinions.
Memphis
Dr. Bailey met my expectations when returning to the clinic for insurances purposes, but it wasn't done without a lot of push back and headaches. My first consultation and subsequent meetings made it obvious that I was just another patient, as she rarely remember anything from one meeting to the next and never received my medical history before my appointments, which made our meetings pointless.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
You may feel hopeless after meeting with any doctor at Fertility Associates of Memphis. Just remember, there is another clinic in town -- Regional One Reproductive Medicine. Always get a second opinion.
The office is large and doesn't hundreds of cycles a year which means you jump in line and hope the ride ends like you expect. Don't expect to have them alter or tailor protocols to meet your individual needs.
My cycle was straightforward since it was a Frozen Embryo Transfer. I started BCP a month before the cycle and then took estrogen pills for two weeks before the transfer. Progesterone injections were added 5 days before transfer.
Attention to detail was not a strength of the nursing staff, which is kind of a requirement for a fertility clinic. I had to call multiple times to make sure they received my medical. I asked repeated for my treatment calendar, which I finally got from Dr. Bailey. The nurses would give me scripts for drugs that I was allergic to and noted in my chart. The nurses would only call in medication at the last minute so I would sometimes have to miss a dose because I couldn't get it in time. The nurse failed to give me test results on-time so I had to call my OB to get testing done on-time.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
When going to this clinic be prepared to feel like a number and an ATM. Every appointment you have to pay upfront costs and if you have insurance, you will be overcharged at every appointment and have to wait until the end to get any of your money back.
Our insurance covered our treatment so our out-of-pocket was minimal.
I'm sure Dr. Bailey would have preferred to do a eSET with me having twins my last IVF cycle (and she seems to what to keep that statistic a low as possible), however, our embryos were frozen in pairs and I didn't want to choose which one to implant and which one to refreeze, so we transferred both.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I loved how much she [Dr Amelia Bailey] cared. She didn’t let me give up when I felt like I couldn’t take anymore. She was very encouraging. After multiple transfers were cancelled because of lining issues I wish she had listened to me about changing up medications because that is what ultimately ended up happening. It would have saved months and months of heartbreak and frustration.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I loved how much she cared. She didn’t let me give up when I felt like I couldn’t take anymore. She was very encouraging. After multiple transfers were cancelled because of lining issues I wish she had listened to me about changing up medications because that is what ultimately ended up happening. It would have saved months and months of heartbreak and frustration.
Come with any questions you have because she will make the time to talk with you.
Every meeting was as long as we needed it to be. She would call me if I needed to talk to her
After cancelled transfers she had me wear 8 estrogen patches at a time and change them out every 3 days to try to get my lining to thicken. After that didn’t work she did 2 ERA biopsies and found what would work for me and we ended up being able to do a transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Patrice)
I couldn’t have made it through everything without Patrice. She was there to figure out answers to any questions I had and never seemed annoyed. She cried when she gave me my positive pregnancy test news and cried when I lost my baby.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The person that is supposed to help with finances could never answer my questions and left me frustrated. I also have been waiting for almost a year for a consent form to be made for me so we can decide what to do with my extra eggs. I honestly don’t know what she actually does there. Ultrasonography has an outstanding group of ladies as well as front office staff and phlebotomy
$23,500 for egg retrieval, embryo transfer, labs, ultrasounds covered until a positive pregnancy (1 cycle)

1 IVF, Surrogacy
Tubal Blockage, Other
[Dr. Amelia Bailey] is a fabulous doctor who makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is the doctor that had to deliver the news that I would likely no longer be able to carry. She did this with such compassion and understanding... After the surgery and throughout our surrogacy journey, it has not been uncommon for her to call or text with me encouragements... has the perfect balance of compassion while still explaining all of the risks. She makes sure that you fully understand the next steps and is very patient when explaining procedures etc. As her patient, I never doubt whether I am receiving the best care and attention. I fully trust her judgement.
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Amelia has the perfect balance of compassion while still explaining all of the risks. She makes sure that you fully understand the next steps and is very patient when explaining procedures etc. As her patient, I never doubt whether I am receiving the best care and attention. I fully trust her judgement.
What are you waiting for? Book your appointment now.. she can take a little while to get into.
Amelia is a fabulous doctor who makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is the doctor that had to deliver the news that I would likely no longer be able to carry. She did this with such compassion and understanding. I was also in the ICU step down unit prior to the operation that she preformed to remove my cornual ectopic pregnancy. She checked on me many time. After the surgery and throughout our surrogacy journey, it has not been uncommon for her to call or text with me encouragements. Her nurse, Patrice, is also fabulous and does an excellent job of answering voicemails quickly.
I came to Dr. Bailey after experiencing 3 ectopic pregnancies. The first resulting in the loss of my right tube, the second being a ruptured ectopic pregnancy, and the third being a diagnosed cornual ectopic pregnancy. My regular OBGYN diagnosed it and referred me right over to Dr. Bailey (I had done IVF out of town at a different clinic). Dr. Bailey was honest about what to expect and tried to treat with methotrexate. I was closely monitored and then when it was determined that the methotrexate was unsuccessful, I was admitted to the hospital for open surgery to remove the pregnancy and the upper right corner of my uterus. Post surgery, Dr. Bailey recommended to move forward with surrogacy. We are preparing for our first transfer at the end of October.
Patrice is very quick to return calls, answer questions, etc.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I have been satisfied with Fertility Associates. My only suggestion (which I don't think they could do because of space) would be to have a larger waiting area after the ultrasound. When we had hard ultrasounds, it was not fun to be sitting right next to the couple that was oohing and ahhing over their baby's pictures on the sonogram pictures. Some space to spread out would be nice.
While my surgery was covered by insurance, all of our surrogacy bills will be out of pocket.
For our case, she recommended a SET.
Memphis

One of the things I appreciate most about Dr. Bailey is that she understands I am a self pay patient. Therefore there are no nonsense meetings. We only meet when it’s to discuss more aggressive treatment options.... She also shared personal experiences and made herself very relatable. After my first IUI she called to congratulate me and wish me good luck since we had a hard time getting my periods and then eggs to cooperate.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
One of the things I appreciate most about Dr. Bailey is that she understands I am a self pay patient. Therefore there are no nonsense meetings. We only meet when it’s to discuss more aggressive treatment options. The first time I met Dr. Bailey I was coming from a clinic where the Doctor didn’t know what to do next. Dr. Bailey had a game plan with multiple options and prices. She advised and let me choose which direction to go. She also shared personal experiences and made herself very relatable. After my first IUI she called to congratulate me and wish me good luck since we had a hard time getting my periods and then eggs to cooperate. It was a process and she was genuinely happy for me. It’s a phone call she didn’t have to make with her busy schedule. I have never felt misguided by her and I always leave complete informed.
Go in ready to take notes and ask questions. She will give you a lot of information and likes open discussion.
Dr. Bailey made me feel like her best friend from the moment I met her. After each treatment she called to leave me a message of congratulations and good luck. It’s the little things that she does. She also made herself very relatable by sharing her experiences.
My nurse was Patrice. She is one of the nicest people I have met. She answers all my questions and returns every phone call. She even walked me through how to set up my first injections over the phone. The women who preform ultrasounds are also very caring. I see them more than most people due to the number of ultrasounds I require. They are discreet when performing the ultrasounds and gentle. Very appreciated! I have yet to come into contact with an unfriendly nurse.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
A strength is definitely the wait time. It’s basically nonexistent. They are very efficient. I have had to wait a time or two when meeting with the doctor in person but for any other reason it’s very quick. As a new patient it’s important to know blood work can be done anywhere! I live over an hour away from my clinic so I hated going just for blood work. I wish I had known upfront it was an option to do it at my regular doctors office.
Each ultrasound was around $130. My IUI cost just under $600 (not including medicine). My husbands sperm wash was around $500.

4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Bailey always took the time to answer our questions and made us feel at ease. I really felt her compassion for our situation.... We ended up doing 4 IUIs and then moved on to IVF.... We had typical protocols - we did have a break in between one of our IUI cycles due to my uterine lining not thickening up enough, but she adjusted the medication. Every IUI cycle always looked “text book”, but we didn’t get pregnant.
European, Other
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
She was amazing. I hope we don’t have trouble conceiving another child, but if we do, I feel comforted knowing that we could go back to her. She followed up with her with personal phone calls, had a great sense of humor and explained everything so we could understand it.
Trust what she tells you. She is the doctor with experience. Don’t listen to “Dr. Google”.
We ended up doing 4 IUIs and then moved on to IVF. We had two frozen transfers. The first transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The second resulted with out beautiful daughter. We had typical protocols - we did have a break in between one of our IUI cycles due to my uterine lining not thickening up enough, but she adjusted the medication. Every IUI cycle always looked “text book”, but we didn’t get pregnant. With PCOS, I think “typical” protocols were used.
I did not have very good experiences with her nurses. She had several in the two years that I received treatment. They seemed inexperienced or not very compassionate - almost robotic. This was a very sensitive and stressful situtation and they at times seemed too robotic. I complained to her directly several times.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
There are not many options in Memphis, so you have to deal with the clinic. Dr. Bailey is worth dealing with the staff. The front clerks were always very friendly, but nurses and people in the lab weren’t so great. One ultrasound tech was great, but the other was so rude and cold.
IUIs were about $1,000 each, egg retrieval was about $15K and each transfer was about $3K. Not to mention all of the medication.
Dr. Bailey said that due to my age and diagnosis she recommended single embryo transfer. I wish I would have pushed to transfer multiples, but I trust her and would have listened to her again.
Memphis

Dr Bailey suspected I have PCOS and devised a testing protocol that will detect PCOS and any other issue that's affecting my fertility. I had lots of blood drawn to begin the process and took medroxyprogesterone to to start my cycle (because it won't start on its own). At day three of my cycle, it was back for more bloodwork and a transvaginal ultrasound. I got back between days 6 and ten for a hysterosalpingogram (they insert dye into the uterus which backs into the fallopian tubes to check for blockages) and a sonohysterogram (they insert saline into the uterus to check the uterus for problems. Finally my husband has to produce a "sample" to make sure his sperm are good. I'm not sure where the treatment goes from here as the tests are not all done yet so we don't have a complete picture of the problem.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey was friendly and approachable. She was experienced but not jaded in a "been there, seen that" way. She made me feel like she had all the time in the world for me even though it was just an initial appointment. I feel incredibly comfortable with her as my doctor.
Don't be nervous if this is your first experience with a fertility doc or the process because Dr. Bailey will help you through it (while making it seem simple to understand).
Dr. Bailey sat down at the start of treatment and really paid attention to my medical history. Then she explained how we were going to do a round of testing and the types of tests they would do. She was incredibly reassuring and saw me as a person, not just a set of data. Really gave me confidence that we would solve this problem.
They are friendly and organized.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I haven't had a lot of interaction with the clinic as we're just getting started. It seems like a busy place but I've never felt like a number there. Everyone is very friendly. They're very tolerant of a newbie like me (who doesn't know the routine or what to expect).

Anovulation, Unexplained
She’s [Dr. Amelia Bailey] great. I wish i saw her more often. She’s not apt to make big adjustments when transfers weren’t working out. I’m sure she has good reasons behind it but with all the money I’d rather be proactive and she did switch a cancelled cycle to an era which i am very happy with.... Menopur 75 and gonal 150... Lupron trigger.... for retrieval Tried oral vaginally estrace for transfer failed to get lining thick enough
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
She’s great. I wish i saw her more often. She’s not apt to make big adjustments when transfers weren’t working out. I’m sure she has good reasons behind it but with all the money I’d rather be proactive and she did switch a cancelled cycle to an era which i am very happy with.
Ask questions when you see her bc it’s not often!
Didn’t see very often.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Changed thoughout )
Nursing is a nightmare. Don is my favorite! She’s not doctor baileys nurse though. You tend to see different nurses at each appointment & within the last few months it’s diff people who return calls! Rhonda the head nurse is very good as well.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Billing!!!!!!! It’s a nightmare. They don’t return calls and are clueless as to how to help you. They’ve failed to get prior authorization for my insurance multiple times. Very very very awful. Stay on top of everything, especially if you are lucky enough to have insurance cover things
7:30-8:30 is the cattle call hours! They do that so they can get blood results back same day to adjust meds. It’s not very welcoming but it gets the job done and you get in and out pretty quickly!
15,000 out of pocket plus meds
She is a huge advocate for single embryo transfer
Memphis

Dr Bailey was very straightforward from the beginning. She outlined the testing needed and treatment plan in a way which we could understand. she also answered any questions we had a long the way and let us direct the pace at which we took each new step.... I was diagnosed with PCOS. She started metformin to help with insulin resistance that is a result of PCOS. I was also started on synthroid for an elevated TSH. I remained on both of these medications my entire pregnancy.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Have your questions ready. She is very personable but is also busy and appointments are to the point but do not linger.
She took the time to answer my questions, empathize with my feelings, she also had PCOS and would share her experiences as they related
I was diagnosed with PCOS. She started metformin to help with insulin resistance that is a result of PCOS. I was also started on synthroid for an elevated TSH. I remained on both of these medications my entire pregnancy. I did four rounds of letrozole. Once I had a positive pregnancy test I was started on progesterone supplements for my first trimester.
They were quick to respond to phone messages and always willing to answer questions
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic was very organized and all of the staff is friendly. They worked hard to accommodate appointments with our work schedules. We didn’t have to wait long to see a doctor or nurse once we had checked in for appointments. I loved the ultrasound techs! They always took extra time to explain what they were seeing on imaging.
We laid specialist copay for each visit. The diagnostic work up was covered by insurance and then we paid for medications.
Memphis

Dr. Bailey was amazing and I will go back to see her. I unfortunately had to pause treatment due to financial hardship. Dr. Bailey does have certain expectations for weight and BMI before she will continue treatment at all. This is a good thing so you and (hopeful) baby can be as healthy as possible.... Dr. Bailey has an amazing bedside manner. She’s kind and explains everything in great detail. I never felt rushed during her appointments and there was always time for questions.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Work diligently on your weight prior to your appointment with her if you are wanting to start fertility treatment immediately. Also, write questions down and ask them in your appointment!
I came to Dr. Bailey with one miscarriage so it was a possibility for me to get pregnant. She wanted me to lose weight and we would start medicated cycles with iui.
The nursing staff is great and very compassionate. No complaints.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is very busy but that’s definitely not a bad thing. The front desk personnel were nice. The ultrasound techs that did my diagnostic testing were very sweet. Sometimes the workers can be a little rushed but it’s due to the busyness of the clinic.
It’s a specialist office so you need to be prepared for specialist costs. I believe Fertility Associates try to keep the cost as low as possible. I had insurance so that was helpful for some costs as far as diagnostic testing.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Honestly could not ask for better than Dr Bailey. She is an amazing Dr and a great person. She is kind and so helpful. She wants this for us as much as we do and we do everything she can to make it happen. She is also caring and checked up on us when we had our chemical pregnancy after our transfer. We adjusted a few things for 2nd retrieval and got 4 embryos this time vs the 1 not so good quality we got last time
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Trust your doctor
She did so much research on us specifically and our needs. She wanted all info she could get before moving forward with our second retrieval. I could not ask for a better doctor
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
Always willing to answer any question and I received calls after every visit. I hear of some people using portals and not getting much communication or info and my experience is completely different
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The treat you like a person and not a number. Appointments are always on time. Everyone in the entire clinic is super nice. Anytime you call you will always get a call back. Usually same day depending on what time you call
1st round was around $18k which included some things prior to IVF 2nd round about $15k

2 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr. Bailey only elected to do single embryo transfers on the two transfers we have completed to date. Single embryo transplants were done based on statistics for twins with multiple embryo transfers...always made time to speak with my husband and me. She never made us feel rushed or like a “number.” She is compassionate, a great listener and did a great job of explaining processes, procedures and medical concepts in ways that were easily understandable.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey always made time to speak with my husband and me. She never made us feel rushed or like a “number.” She is compassionate, a great listener and did a great job of explaining processes, procedures and medical concepts in ways that were easily understandable.
Take notes while meeting with Dr Bailey as there will be significant amounts of information discussed.
The facility administrator, Ashley Anderson, always took my concerns seriously and either made time to speak with me directly in the office or through phone conversation.
I was on metformin 750 mg twice a day for my PCOS. Synthroid 25 mcg once a day for my thyroid. Estrodial to thicken my uterine lining. Injections before and after my transfer. Prenatal vitamins were also prescribed
Patrice was always available to take calls, answer questions and provide clear instructions throughout the fertility process.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Strengths: Professionalism, outstanding service, knowledge, compassion, ease of access to facility from major highways Weanknesses: it was rare to get into appointment at the scheduled time. Wait times were the norm.
Dr. Bailey only elected to do single embryo transfers on the two transfers we have completed to date. Single embryo transplants were done based on statistics for twins with multiple embryo transfers as well as

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Bailey is amazing!!! She is very knowledgeable, willing to learn about you, the patient, empathetic, compassionate, a blessing. I have been blessed to get to know Dr. Bailey on a personal level. She is an awesome surgeon as well. She is so caring and puts you at ease. She looks at you in the eye when speaking with you and gives you the pros and cons to all procedures. I have already recommended her to other people.
Black or African-American, Native American
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Be honest and willing to hear the good and bad.
Amelia was genuinely concerned with our well being. She has great bedside manners and very caring
The nursing staff was always compassionate.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic changed lab techs too often. This is the only weakness. I love this clinic. I have not experienced any bad things at FAM. Everyone is compassionate and empathetic from the front desk staff to the billing coordinator to the nurses and doctors.
Very well-oiled machine
Labs Retrieval and facility costs Transfer costs
Dr. Bailey assesses each patient and helps you come up with a plan that will not hinder the patient