Nurse available by email
Munster
9305 Calumet Avenue
Munster, IN 46321
1-800-244-0212
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Amos Madanes to a friend?

4.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Midwest Fertility Center to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Madanes is understanding and very compassionate with my situation. I liked that he is very blunt when it comes down to telling you what’s wrong but he will make sure that he’s not rude about it. He makes sure you understand what’s going on and break it down to you. ... I only had some exams with him, which was the HSG to check on my tubes and then let me know that my only Fallopian tube left is blocked and I was ready to start taking birth control which I took for a month but then I didn’t have insurance.
It’s [Midwest Fertility Center] very cozy and not alarming and scary. It’s very welcoming! The I lay thing that feels tricky is the way of making it to the clinic part. It can confusing but, they have signs to let you know where to go. .... I loved the atmosphere in the clinic. Everybody is so nice and always welcoming. ... The nursing staff were super sweet and always asking if I was okay. Before any procedure they made sure I was okay and comfortable.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
He does beat around a bush, he will make sure he will find out what’s going on and give you answers.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Amos Madanes used in your cycles at Midwest Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I only had some exams with him, which was the HSG to check on my tubes and then let me know that my only Fallopian tube left is blocked and I was ready to start taking birth control which I took for a month but then I didn’t have insurance. So I stocked taking them per doctors order due to not having insurance and I did not have money to continue the treatment.
The nursing staff were super sweet and always asking if I was okay. Before any procedure they made sure I was okay and comfortable. They always made sure I understood what was going on and they held my hand through everything! They made my experience feel amazing !!
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Center.
The strength of the clinic is amazing g. The atmosphere when you walk in is just amazing. It’s very cozy and not alarming and scary. It’s very welcoming! The I lay thing that feels tricky is the way of making it to the clinic part. It can confusing but, they have signs to let you know where to go.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center.
I think overall of I don’t have insurance for the treatment, overall it’s about $15,000 to do IVF
Describe Amos Madanes's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Midwest Fertility Center.
I chose to have 2 embryos transferred. I want all the chances I can get to be a parent. He did not have a preference, he asked me what I wanted.
Chicago
4 IUI, IVF
Originally he [Dr. Madanes] had promised to try things I had found in clinical studies for my particular condition. But then just gave me a standard protocol. Same as all other patients...Also, had a large cyst and ended up in the emergency room. Shouldn't have done IVF. Couldn't get his help with what the ER could do to help me. Was not concerned with my well being or health...
One Ultrasound tech. [at Midwest Fert Ctr - Down Gr] She seemed to work hard and would give you data. Nurse was late getting to the clinic two times when I needed blood draws...Mark the embryologist said I had 4 frozen embryos. They were good blasts. When thawed at another clinic they were crap and couldn't survive or be genetically tested. I called a few times asking specifics about my embryo's and he struggled with his handwritten notes...
4 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
Never saw him after he acted like I was very intelligent in my own issues and had researched my own protocol he refused it through his nurses after we had paid to start. Also, had a large cyst and ended up in the emergency room. Shouldn't have done IVF. Couldn't get his help with what the ER could do to help me. Was not concerned with my well being or health
This is a VERY CHEAP clinic. He is set in his ways and you will not get special treatment. He will look at your chart and data but not come to any of your visits. He won't call. His Manager makes all the decisions and she is not nice.
Originally he had promised to try things I had found in clinical studies for my particular condition. But then just gave me a standard protocol. Same as all other patients. DOES NOT EVEN LET YOU DO IT ON YOUR OWN PERIOD. HE HAS A SET RETRIEVAL DAY REGARDLESS OF IT YOU ARE READY.
Did a standard protocol with Gonal f, Ganirelix and Menopur. As well as a standard trigger. Did not alter anything despite low estrogen values that would get most clinics to cancel and start over.
One Ultrasound tech. She seemed to work hard and would give you data. Nurse was late getting to the clinic two times when I needed blood draws.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Center.
Strength - CHEAP Weakness - They will freeze embryos that are poor and have little to no chance of surviving even a thaw. Thus charging you a ton for freezing, storage and FET.
Cheap But they added "extras" as we went that were necessary and not disclosed from the start.
What specific things went wrong at Midwest Fertility Center?
Downers Grove
+ Read more- Read less

They offer a great payment program [at Midwest Fertility Center]. Everyone at all their clinics are very helpful and caring. The clinic tends to have a problem with overlapping patients and wait time is sometimes very long...[The nurses are] Very friendly and easy to make a one on one connection...He [Dr. Amos Madanes] decided since I have never been pregnant a single transfer was the best option for me and I respect his decision...is great at explaining everything that is going on and is very sure of all this answers. When ever I had any questions he seemed to know the answer and if he didnt he would bluntly tell use. He was also very conferting in making us feel safe about any prosegers being done. He made a good one on one connection with us.
How was your experience with Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
Dr. Madanas is great at explaining everything that is going on and is very sure of all this answers. When ever I had any questions he seemed to know the answer and if he didnt he would bluntly tell use. He was also very conferting in making us feel safe about any prosegers being done. He made a good one on one connection with us.
Have faith that Dr. Madanes will try his best to talk with you threw these hard time and make your dream become a reality
All of this help maded you feel welcomed as well as hin
Very friendly and easy to make a one on one connection
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Center.
Most prosegers are done in downers grove Illinois . They offer a great payment program. Everyone at all their clinics are very helpful and caring. The clinic tends to have a problem with overlapping patients and wait time is sometimes very long
From the beginning to getting our diagnostic we went about $3000.00 out of pocket not including what my insurance covered
He decided since I have never been pregnant a single transfer was the best option for me and I respect his decision . Even tho I would want twins it may be hard on my body since it would be mu first ever pregnancy
Valparaiso