6.8

1101 E. Glendale Blvd
Valparaiso, IN 46383
1-800-244-0212

1 patient review filtered by:

Originally he [Dr. Madanes] had promised to try things I had found in clinical studies for my particular condition. But then just gave me a standard protocol. Same as all other patients...Also, had a large cyst and ended up in the emergency room. Shouldn't have done IVF. Couldn't get his help with what the ER could do to help me. Was not concerned with my well being or health...
One Ultrasound tech. [at Midwest Fert Ctr - Down Gr] She seemed to work hard and would give you data. Nurse was late getting to the clinic two times when I needed blood draws...Mark the embryologist said I had 4 frozen embryos. They were good blasts. When thawed at another clinic they were crap and couldn't survive or be genetically tested. I called a few times asking specifics about my embryo's and he struggled with his handwritten notes...
How was your experience with Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
Never saw him after he acted like I was very intelligent in my own issues and had researched my own protocol he refused it through his nurses after we had paid to start. Also, had a large cyst and ended up in the emergency room. Shouldn't have done IVF. Couldn't get his help with what the ER could do to help me. Was not concerned with my well being or health
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
This is a VERY CHEAP clinic. He is set in his ways and you will not get special treatment. He will look at your chart and data but not come to any of your visits. He won't call. His Manager makes all the decisions and she is not nice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
Originally he had promised to try things I had found in clinical studies for my particular condition. But then just gave me a standard protocol. Same as all other patients. DOES NOT EVEN LET YOU DO IT ON YOUR OWN PERIOD. HE HAS A SET RETRIEVAL DAY REGARDLESS OF IT YOU ARE READY.
Describe the protocols Amos Madanes used in your cycles at Midwest Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Did a standard protocol with Gonal f, Ganirelix and Menopur. As well as a standard trigger. Did not alter anything despite low estrogen values that would get most clinics to cancel and start over.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Midwest Fertility Center.
One Ultrasound tech. She seemed to work hard and would give you data. Nurse was late getting to the clinic two times when I needed blood draws.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Center.
Strength - CHEAP Weakness - They will freeze embryos that are poor and have little to no chance of surviving even a thaw. Thus charging you a ton for freezing, storage and FET.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center.
Cheap But they added "extras" as we went that were necessary and not disclosed from the start.
What specific things went wrong at Midwest Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Midwest Fertility Center.
Amos Madanes