6.8

1101 E. Glendale Blvd
Valparaiso, IN 46383
1-800-244-0212

1 patient review filtered by:

They offer a great payment program [at Midwest Fertility Center]. Everyone at all their clinics are very helpful and caring. The clinic tends to have a problem with overlapping patients and wait time is sometimes very long...[The nurses are] Very friendly and easy to make a one on one connection...He [Dr. Amos Madanes] decided since I have never been pregnant a single transfer was the best option for me and I respect his decision...is great at explaining everything that is going on and is very sure of all this answers. When ever I had any questions he seemed to know the answer and if he didnt he would bluntly tell use. He was also very conferting in making us feel safe about any prosegers being done. He made a good one on one connection with us.
How was your experience with Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
Dr. Madanas is great at explaining everything that is going on and is very sure of all this answers. When ever I had any questions he seemed to know the answer and if he didnt he would bluntly tell use. He was also very conferting in making us feel safe about any prosegers being done. He made a good one on one connection with us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
Have faith that Dr. Madanes will try his best to talk with you threw these hard time and make your dream become a reality
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center?
All of this help maded you feel welcomed as well as hin
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Midwest Fertility Center.
Very friendly and easy to make a one on one connection
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Center.
Most prosegers are done in downers grove Illinois . They offer a great payment program. Everyone at all their clinics are very helpful and caring. The clinic tends to have a problem with overlapping patients and wait time is sometimes very long
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amos Madanes at Midwest Fertility Center.
From the beginning to getting our diagnostic we went about $3000.00 out of pocket not including what my insurance covered
Describe Amos Madanes's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Midwest Fertility Center.
He decided since I have never been pregnant a single transfer was the best option for me and I respect his decision . Even tho I would want twins it may be hard on my body since it would be mu first ever pregnancy
Amos Madanes