Seattle Reproductive Medicine

Doctor, Nurse available by emailNurse available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolIndiana U.
206-301-5000
12333 NE 130th Lane
Kirkland, WA 98034
206-301-5000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Amy Criniti to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Seattle Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
20 Eggs Frozen
IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
She [Dr. Criniti] was very calm and patient and understood my background and my body before giving me information and statistics, she catered the treatment to me and my needs...She ha a great bedside manner and is very informative without being too technical... my treatment plan from day 1 was catered to my goals and needs, i wanted to freeze 20 eggs i told her on day 1 and I was able to do that exact number with her help
20 Eggs Frozen
European, East Asian, South Asian
IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She ha a great bedside manner and is very informative without being too technical, it is like talking to your best friend who is a specialist in a field you need information on! she was very patient and welcoming and positive
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
ask a lot of questions and and express your goals and how many eggs, embryos or treatments you would like to have or can afford and your expectations on communication and treatment
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She was very calm and patient and understood my background and my body before giving me information and statistics, she catered the treatment to me and my needs
Describe the protocols Amy Criniti used in your cycles at Seattle Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
on my first appointment she took it from informational to real life and asked for me to do an ultrasound and bloodwork so she could see exactly where I was with my fertility, my treatment plan from day 1 was catered to my goals and needs, i wanted to freeze 20 eggs i told her on day 1 and I was able to do that exact number with her help
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Elsa)
Elsa was my rock, she honestly was my biggest support system and she responded to all my questions and followed up with my daily and I never felt like she had any other patients she knew my statistics, charts and treatments like the back of her hand
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
They are very informative, have friendly staff and are very organized and skilled with follow up. The financial advisor and her knowledge could have been improved however I was self pay so I did not have to deal with her that much, she didnt exactly tell me about discount programs, options etc...
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
6500 for egg retrieval, care, blood draws, procedure and monitoring and medications were separate
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Criniti was very warm and comforting and always explained things clearly. She was very sensitive to my personal beliefs and went out of her way to help us grow our family. I had no issues with her.... She ran several tests, first on my husband to make sure he was healthy and his sperm count was normal. Then on me to try and figure out why I was having infertility issues. Ultrasounds, tests to make sure my fallopian tubes weren't blocked and then she started me on Letrozole because it is supposed to also help endometriosis symptoms (which it did). I was on that for around 12 months. During that time they monitored my cycles closely and did ultrasounds to see when I was ovulating.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Criniti was very warm and comforting and always explained things clearly. She was very sensitive to my personal beliefs and went out of her way to help us grow our family. I had no issues with her. My husband and I choose to take a step back from treatment and are planning on going to see her again in a month to discuss our next step.
I would definitely recommend seeing her! She is great!
Dr. Criniti was very warm and comforting and always explained all of my options.
She ran several tests, first on my husband to make sure he was healthy and his sperm count was normal. Then on me to try and figure out why I was having infertility issues. Ultrasounds, tests to make sure my fallopian tubes weren't blocked and then she started me on Letrozole because it is supposed to also help endometriosis symptoms (which it did). I was on that for around 12 months. During that time they monitored my cycles closely and did ultrasounds to see when I was ovulating. I ovulate regularly but on Letrozole I had two eggs mature several times. During the 12 months, when we could afford it we did a series of two IUI's which were not successful. She then suggested surgery as, in my previous testing, they found a endometrial cyst on one ovary and a slight uterus septum. After surgery she suggested another IUI which was also unsuccessful. So her next recommendation was IVF but my husband and I decided to step back at that point.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: I don't remember)
My primary nurse followed up with me every month around the time my cycle started over and made sure I had appointments to see them around the time I was ovulating. She was very organized, caring and efficient.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
They are open even on weekends to accommodate people who work normal shifts and ovulation schedules. They are friendly while scheduling and always very caring when you go in. You can tell they care about what they do and how they do it. We had great experiences at both the Kirkland and Seattle locations.
Prices were fair. They billed my insurance if able.
Describe Amy Criniti's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
We have not discussed this yet with our Doctor
2010 - 2013
3 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
We felt very confident in her knowledge and experience, and she also seemed to be on the cutting edge as she was regularly mentioning new research, new studies, and new treatments... She laid out treatment options, gave us pros and cons and recommendations, and then let us make the choices so we felt in control of the process, as much as you can feel in control in this situation.
2010 - 2013
3 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
We felt very confident in her knowledge and experience, and she also seemed to be on the cutting edge as she was regularly mentioning new research, new studies, and new treatments. It made us feel in good hands.
Be completely open and honest with her about your needs as well as your boundaries, as in what you're comfortable with and what you're not. She'll listen, really, and work with you to make sure your treatment is custom for your needs, but she can't guess what you're comfortable with.
She was warm, funny, compassionate, caring, and friendly. We really did feel like she cared, and that she really wanted to help us get pregnant. She laid out treatment options, gave us pros and cons and recommendations, and then let us make the choices so we felt in control of the process, as much as you can feel in control in this situation.
We kind of started with the least invasive process of tests and clomid, then went to IUIs, then IVF, and after several biochemical miscarriages, we went to donor eggs. She changed the protocol after every failed pregnancy and we found success with the donor eggs, but also felt like we had literally tried everything possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Anne, Beth)
We had a few different nurses during our years there, and they were all great, compassionate, and very good communicators.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is huge, with 3 different offices that we visited and another office a little further away that we didn't. I bring this us because it was really nice, if we needed a test, we could either go to the clinic that was closest to us, or if we needed an appointment, we could pick one with a time that was most convenient for us. Our doctor was at different offices on different days, so we have a lot of flexibility. We also knew we were going to be well covered on weekends and holidays - when you are in the middle of a cycle, mother nature doesn't care if you need a blood draw on Christmas day, you just need to get it done, and it never felt weird having holiday or weekend appointments.
2012 - 2013
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
I felt like a human because Dr. Criniti was compassionate, and caring. She understood my pain and struggle not only physical but emotional....She was open to all my concerns and addressed all of them. I could tell how much she was rooting for us....She was comforting and honest when my HCG numbers were not rising properly...She knows what she is doing. She presented my case to the whole Clinic staff to try to help me. She will fight for you....
2012 - 2013
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Amy was kind, caring and compassionate. She never gave up on me even when I was giving up. She was open to all my concerns and addressed all of them. I could tell how much she was rooting for us. She personally called with the bad news, but also let her nurses tell the good ones. She always got me an appointment early if i was concerned or insecure about my pregnancies. She was comforting and honest when my HCG numbers were not rising properly on my chemical pregnancy and also supportive when I had my one and only left frozen embryo, which i dearly called "Frostie". She was so kind and caring that she also refereed to that embryo as "frostie". That Frostie, one last hope became my bright, sweet, loving almost 4 year old son... When he was 11 months old, I naturally got pregnant and despite being a natural pregnancy, Dr. Criniti, took me as her patient for the first few weeks of my pregnancy just to give me peace of mind. I am so thankful for her.
Ask questions, and trust her. She knows what she is doing. She presented my case to the whole Clinic staff to try to help me. She will fight for you.
Cycle 1 - Birth control, then Lupron, Menopur, Follistim, then HCG Shot = Negative Cycle 2 - Put on Menopause for 3 months prior, then Lupron, Menopur, Follistim and HCG shot= Negative Cycle 3 Use my natural cycle, Lupron, Menopur, Follistim and HCG shot = Chemical and one frozen embryo. Cycle 4, natural cycle, ( dont remember meds, ) = Pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Anne Judge)
Anne Judge was amazing. She understand how deeply heartbroken we were and invited me to a support group that she was running at the clinic. She showed us how to deal with all our grieving feelings and how to support one another.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Strenghts: It is a big clinic, so it is easy to make appointments. Front desk is very friendly. Well organized and neat facility. Parking is easy in all clinics. Dr.Criniti Weaknesses: Not all doctors were very personable, some of them somewhat rude. The finance in Kirkland office isn't so friendly. They are expensive.
over 30 k
2012 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
She [Dr. Amy Criniti] didn't candy coat our situation. She presented us with all of our options. She was kind and warm. Made me feel like everything will work out but it could take time and to not give up. After my last miscarriage, she said not to give up, we had 1 more frozen embryo left. She said sometimes people give up after a miscarriage, but because our last embryo was such high quality, she didn't want us to let it go. Unfortunately that last one didn't take. So here we are still trying for a miracle. We will be meeting with her again soon.
2012 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She didn't candy coat our situation. She presented us with all of our options. She was kind and warm. Made me feel like everything will work out but it could take time and to not give up. After my last miscarriage, she said not to give up, we had 1 more frozen embryo left. She said sometimes people give up after a miscarriage, but because our last embryo was such high quality, she didn't want us to let it go. Unfortunately that last one didn't take. So here we are still trying for a miracle. We will be meeting with her again soon.
Have an open mind to her suggestions. They are the best chance you have.
Felt human because she was understanding and warm towards our situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Darla)
Darla was great. She went over my calendar for each cycle. She was friendly and compassionate. Felt like I could talk to her about anything. My last cycle I was assigned to a different nurse. She was ok, but I would have much rather worked with Darla. This nurse wasn't as friendly.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The Bellevue office was very friendly. They were always able to fit you in for appointments. They are consistent at trying to schedule you with the same nurse for each appointment. Sometimes they could not get me in the clinic of my preferance. They didn't seem to call me if an appointment became available in the Bellevue clinic even though I asked.
Injection medication was not included with treatment. I don't think I spent more than $1200 for each cycle. For 1 Ivf cycle, the cost was around $7000.
She had adjust my dosage of follistim on my last cycle.
2011 - 2012
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
2011 - 2012
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
as mentioned before, on a scale of 1-10 i would give her a 12. absolutely unbelievable compassion and care. she makes dreams happen. she is the best doctor i have ever experienced in my entire life.
get there asap! the sooner you start, the sooner you will have that perfect baby in your arms. she is the BEST!
i cannot say enough good things about Dr. Criniti!!! She not only treated me like a human, she treated me like a sister or best friend. She even gave me her personal cell phone number and talked me through my options while on her family vacation. Kind, caring, intelligent, well-spoken, loving, brilliant and so good. love love love her!
Tamara - who did all the ultrasounds, is one of the most kind human beings i've ever met. she was so positive and caring and warm. she made it all feel ok...even when it wasn't!
2012
1 IUI, IVF
2012
1 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
My husband and I liked Dr Criniti from the first meeting. She was very personable, had children of her own, and seemed very experienced and knowledgeable about IVF. We had already had a very positive experience with IVF in another country before meeting Dr Criniti but working with her and her team in Seattle was just as good. I would highly recommend her.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. It's your body and your treatment they are managing. Make sure you book your next appt before leaving the clinic as she gets very busy.
Whilst not all of the nursing staff knew me by name, they all treated me very well. Dr Criniti especially was very easy to talk to and helped me during any difficult times when I was especially emotional such as the end of a cycle without a pregnancy. She kept me informed of the process and next steps.
Always available to answer questions. I never felt I was bothering them.
IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She was great - it is a tough thing to go through and I always felt like she was there to support me. She was pregnant while we were going through the process and she was so sensitive to how her situation would make her patients feel. I felt like I could talk with her about anything. I truly felt like wishes was our lucky charm - she was on call for both my retrieval and transfer for our second cycle which was successful!
Trust her, be honest with her - she will do her best for you!
Dr Criniti was very kind, warm and always answered all of my questions. She let me vent when we received our disappointing results from our first cycle and talked us through our options. I always felt like she really cared and was doing all that she could to help us be successful.
Very professional - always answered our questions, made time for us, got us in when we needed to get in. Answered our questions on the phone and email.
Seattle