Available by cell phone
FellowshipU. of Wisconsin
3055 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
206-301-5000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Amy Criniti to a friend?

5.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Seattle Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Endometriosis, Unexplained
She [Dr. Criniti] is warm and gentle but didn't sugarcoat anything. I appreciate that she tells me likelihoods without bogging me down with percentages. She gives her suggestion, but lets us lead the pace.... She personally called me when I had a bad reaction to medication. Also, when I came in and had a had result on an ultrasound, she rushed out of her office to catch me and chat for a few minutes even though she was obviously in the middle of something.
Love love love that they [Seattle Reproductive Med] don't allow children in the clinic! It's private and calm inside. The front desk women are so wonderful. They'll chat and joke with you or be all business (depending on what I'm there for, I sometimes need both!) When I left in tears once they handed me tissues and kind words. They also have a clinic in Seattle that's open on weekends which is great for monitoring needed on weekends
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She is warm and gentle but didn't sugarcoat anything. I appreciate that she tells me likelihoods without bogging me down with percentages. She gives her suggestion, but lets us lead the pace. I can message my nurse concerns or questions during a treatment cycle and Dr. Criniti will respond quickly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
You need to ask questions for next treatments. For example, when one cycle ends you need to message them to alert them and ask for next steps - they aren't going to message you first. I think this is true for everyone, but you just need to know to manage yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Amy Criniti used in your cycles at Seattle Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I ovulate on my own and have no known reason for not getting pregnant. The goal was to make me ovulate more and stronger. Did one cycle of letrozole, but I couldn't tolerate the side effects. Did a second cycle of menopur. Then paused treatment for Endometriosis surgery because I developed a large endometrioma that was causing pain.
They're very professional! They're quick to respond to my messages. When I have questions they're able to answer them or will find me the answers.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Love love love that they don't allow children in the clinic! It's private and calm inside. The front desk women are so wonderful. They'll chat and joke with you or be all business (depending on what I'm there for, I sometimes need both!) When I left in tears once they handed me tissues and kind words. They also have a clinic in Seattle that's open on weekends which is great for monitoring needed on weekends (and has free parking!).
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.

It's a busy clinic [SRM] but I feel like Dr. Criniti has always been able to make time for me when I need her. During phone conversations she never makes it seem like she's in a hurry or wants to rush my questions or the conversation. I always feel fully listened to, have my questions answered and I feel more calm after our phone conversations. ... If you are looking for someone that will compassionately listen to your concerns and fears and who is willing to collaborate with you during this difficult journey then Dr. Criniti is a great choice.
It's a very busy clinic [SRM] which has advantages and disadvantages. I love that they're open on the weekends so I can go in whenever my body is ready for the next test or procedure and they've always been able to get me an appointment for the day I need (even when calling the day before or sometimes same day). ... That being said, I've been impressed by almost everyone that I've interacted with (including their financial advisers etc.).
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Criniti put us at ease from the first consultation. She gave us lots of good information and always patiently and non-judgmentally answers my questions (and I have sooo many!). There have been two moments during the journey that I've felt really upset, stuck and not sure what to do next and both times she called me back the same day even though her nurses said she wouldn't be free for a few days! She makes me feel really listened to, cared about and she validates our hard experiences and decisions. The only downside is she works for a busy clinic and many of our interactions have been with nurses or other providers.
If you are looking for someone that will compassionately listen to your concerns and fears and who is willing to collaborate with you during this difficult journey then Dr. Criniti is a great choice. I would recommend advocating for phone calls or in person visits on a regular basis to have conversations with her directly when messaging with nurses doesn't answer all of your questions.
It's a busy clinic but I feel like Dr. Criniti has always been able to make time for me when I need her. During phone conversations she never makes it seem like she's in a hurry or wants to rush my questions or the conversation. I always feel fully listened to, have my questions answered and I feel more calm after our phone conversations.
So far I've been on a very typical treatment progression of using letrozole and then letrozole plus IUI. I've asked her about getting more aggressive with the next IUI (adding a trigger shot, injectibles etc.) and she thoroughly explained the pros and cons of each of those additional treatments and why they might not make sense in my particular case but ultimately she leaves the decision up to me which feels empowering. She did acknowledge changing something up after a failed cycle can feel important to a lot of patients and even if trigger shots don't lead to an increased pregnancy rate for IUIs (for someone who consistently has good results with OPK strips), she seemed very open to me trying a trigger shot during the next IUI cycle if I want to.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jenna)
Jenna is very kind and helpful. I think the only thing that is frustrating for me as I'm such a detail oriented person is that she is not always very thorough when answering my messages. If I send a message with three questions, they likely won't all get answered or won't get answered as thoroughly as I like so I often have to re-ask the questions. I know she works with a lot of clients at a busy clinic though. When I've been able to talk with Jenna or another nurse on the phone, I've had a better experience.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
It's a very busy clinic which has advantages and disadvantages. I love that they're open on the weekends so I can go in whenever my body is ready for the next test or procedure and they've always been able to get me an appointment for the day I need (even when calling the day before or sometimes same day). I think having to deal with a lot of different staff would be a drawback. That being said, I've been impressed by almost everyone that I've interacted with (including their financial advisers etc.). I love the location of the Seattle Clinic- there's a beautiful view of the city and the water and they provide tea so you can relax and enjoy the view before appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The initial consultation was around $300 (I think). Pelvic ultrasounds are: $175, IUIs are $650, HSG was $800.

Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Dr. Criniti has been very to the point as far as telling us exactly what we needed to do to get pregnant, but still took the time to be personal, friendly, and asking about our personal lives outside of infertility.... She’s very friendly and knowledgeable about PCOS and what medicines work for it, but if you’re someone whose had infertility for a while and has researched a lot about it, she isn’t going to give any “groundbreaking” information.
The clinic [Seattle Reproductive Medicine] is nice and comfortable, and all the staff are friendly anytime I come in. They always inform me about my account and I’m in and out in a timely manner. As a new patient they will have a lot of paperwork for you to fill out but they have everything available for you and are helpful with answering questions.... Our costs were less expensive than some of the online averages.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I enjoy that Dr. Criniti is very fact based, the only thing I would criticize is that I already knew about most of the treatments she discussed and issues with my diagnosis because I had researched a lot beforehand. But that’s just me personally, going in I already knew what I wanted so she was on the same page, but I don’t think I learned any new information.
She started us in letrozole, and gave us reasons why it could be more affective for PCOS versus Clomid, taking 5mg days 3-7 of the cycle, with follicle scans on day 13. My first cycle I had 1 dominant follicle, the next cycle I had 1, and the third I had 2 but also had an ovarian cyst.
We absolutely love Jenna! She is very genuine, friendly, and prompt with answering all our questions and helping us with scheduling.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is nice and comfortable, and all the staff are friendly anytime I come in. They always inform me about my account and I’m in and out in a timely manner. As a new patient they will have a lot of paperwork for you to fill out but they have everything available for you and are helpful with answering questions.
Our costs were less expensive than some of the online averages.
Describe Amy Criniti's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
None so far

20 Eggs Frozen
IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
She [Dr. Criniti] was very calm and patient and understood my background and my body before giving me information and statistics, she catered the treatment to me and my needs...She ha a great bedside manner and is very informative without being too technical... my treatment plan from day 1 was catered to my goals and needs, i wanted to freeze 20 eggs i told her on day 1 and I was able to do that exact number with her help
They [Seattle Repro Med] are very informative, have friendly staff and are very organized and skilled with follow up. The financial advisor and her knowledge could have been improved... Elsa was my rock, she honestly was my biggest support system and she responded to all my questions and followed up with my daily and I never felt like she had any other patients she knew my statistics, charts and treatments like the back of her hand
20 Eggs Frozen
European, East Asian, South Asian
IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She ha a great bedside manner and is very informative without being too technical, it is like talking to your best friend who is a specialist in a field you need information on! she was very patient and welcoming and positive
ask a lot of questions and and express your goals and how many eggs, embryos or treatments you would like to have or can afford and your expectations on communication and treatment
She was very calm and patient and understood my background and my body before giving me information and statistics, she catered the treatment to me and my needs
on my first appointment she took it from informational to real life and asked for me to do an ultrasound and bloodwork so she could see exactly where I was with my fertility, my treatment plan from day 1 was catered to my goals and needs, i wanted to freeze 20 eggs i told her on day 1 and I was able to do that exact number with her help
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Elsa)
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
They are very informative, have friendly staff and are very organized and skilled with follow up. The financial advisor and her knowledge could have been improved however I was self pay so I did not have to deal with her that much, she didnt exactly tell me about discount programs, options etc...
6500 for egg retrieval, care, blood draws, procedure and monitoring and medications were separate

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Criniti was very warm and comforting and always explained things clearly. She was very sensitive to my personal beliefs and went out of her way to help us grow our family. I had no issues with her.... She ran several tests, first on my husband to make sure he was healthy and his sperm count was normal. Then on me to try and figure out why I was having infertility issues. Ultrasounds, tests to make sure my fallopian tubes weren't blocked and then she started me on Letrozole because it is supposed to also help endometriosis symptoms (which it did). I was on that for around 12 months. During that time they monitored my cycles closely and did ultrasounds to see when I was ovulating.
They [Seattle Reproductive Medicine] are open even on weekends to accommodate people who work normal shifts and ovulation schedules. They are friendly while scheduling and always very caring when you go in. You can tell they care about what they do and how they do it. We had great experiences at both the Kirkland and Seattle locations.... My primary nurse followed up with me every month around the time my cycle started over and made sure I had appointments to see them around the time I was ovulating. She was very organized, caring and efficient.
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Criniti was very warm and comforting and always explained things clearly. She was very sensitive to my personal beliefs and went out of her way to help us grow our family. I had no issues with her. My husband and I choose to take a step back from treatment and are planning on going to see her again in a month to discuss our next step.
I would definitely recommend seeing her! She is great!
Dr. Criniti was very warm and comforting and always explained all of my options.
She ran several tests, first on my husband to make sure he was healthy and his sperm count was normal. Then on me to try and figure out why I was having infertility issues. Ultrasounds, tests to make sure my fallopian tubes weren't blocked and then she started me on Letrozole because it is supposed to also help endometriosis symptoms (which it did). I was on that for around 12 months. During that time they monitored my cycles closely and did ultrasounds to see when I was ovulating. I ovulate regularly but on Letrozole I had two eggs mature several times. During the 12 months, when we could afford it we did a series of two IUI's which were not successful. She then suggested surgery as, in my previous testing, they found a endometrial cyst on one ovary and a slight uterus septum. After surgery she suggested another IUI which was also unsuccessful. So her next recommendation was IVF but my husband and I decided to step back at that point.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: I don't remember)
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
They are open even on weekends to accommodate people who work normal shifts and ovulation schedules. They are friendly while scheduling and always very caring when you go in. You can tell they care about what they do and how they do it. We had great experiences at both the Kirkland and Seattle locations.
Prices were fair. They billed my insurance if able.
We have not discussed this yet with our Doctor

2012 - 2013
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
I felt like a human because Dr. Criniti was compassionate, and caring. She understood my pain and struggle not only physical but emotional....She was open to all my concerns and addressed all of them. I could tell how much she was rooting for us....She was comforting and honest when my HCG numbers were not rising properly...She knows what she is doing. She presented my case to the whole Clinic staff to try to help me. She will fight for you....
Strenghts: It [Seattle Repro Med] is a big clinic, so it is easy to make appointments. Front desk is very friendly. Well organized and neat facility. Parking is easy in all clinics....Weaknesses: Not all doctors were very personable, some of them somewhat rude. The finance in Kirkland office isn't so friendly. They are expensive....Anne Judge was amazing. She understand how deeply heartbroken we were and invited me to a support group that she was running at the clinic....
2012 - 2013
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Amy was kind, caring and compassionate. She never gave up on me even when I was giving up. She was open to all my concerns and addressed all of them. I could tell how much she was rooting for us. She personally called with the bad news, but also let her nurses tell the good ones. She always got me an appointment early if i was concerned or insecure about my pregnancies. She was comforting and honest when my HCG numbers were not rising properly on my chemical pregnancy and also supportive when I had my one and only left frozen embryo, which i dearly called "Frostie". She was so kind and caring that she also refereed to that embryo as "frostie". That Frostie, one last hope became my bright, sweet, loving almost 4 year old son... When he was 11 months old, I naturally got pregnant and despite being a natural pregnancy, Dr. Criniti, took me as her patient for the first few weeks of my pregnancy just to give me peace of mind. I am so thankful for her.
Ask questions, and trust her. She knows what she is doing. She presented my case to the whole Clinic staff to try to help me. She will fight for you.
Cycle 1 - Birth control, then Lupron, Menopur, Follistim, then HCG Shot = Negative Cycle 2 - Put on Menopause for 3 months prior, then Lupron, Menopur, Follistim and HCG shot= Negative Cycle 3 Use my natural cycle, Lupron, Menopur, Follistim and HCG shot = Chemical and one frozen embryo. Cycle 4, natural cycle, ( dont remember meds, ) = Pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Anne Judge)
Anne Judge was amazing. She understand how deeply heartbroken we were and invited me to a support group that she was running at the clinic. She showed us how to deal with all our grieving feelings and how to support one another.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Strenghts: It is a big clinic, so it is easy to make appointments. Front desk is very friendly. Well organized and neat facility. Parking is easy in all clinics. Dr.Criniti Weaknesses: Not all doctors were very personable, some of them somewhat rude. The finance in Kirkland office isn't so friendly. They are expensive.
over 30 k

2010 - 2013
3 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
We felt very confident in her knowledge and experience, and she also seemed to be on the cutting edge as she was regularly mentioning new research, new studies, and new treatments... She laid out treatment options, gave us pros and cons and recommendations, and then let us make the choices so we felt in control of the process, as much as you can feel in control in this situation.
We had a few different nurses during our years there, and they were all great, compassionate, and very good communicators... This clinic is huge, with 3 different offices that we visited and another office a little further away that we didn't. I bring this us because it was really nice, if we needed a test, we could either go to the clinic that was closest to us, or if we needed an appointment, we could pick one with a time that was most convenient for us.
2010 - 2013
3 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
We felt very confident in her knowledge and experience, and she also seemed to be on the cutting edge as she was regularly mentioning new research, new studies, and new treatments. It made us feel in good hands.
Be completely open and honest with her about your needs as well as your boundaries, as in what you're comfortable with and what you're not. She'll listen, really, and work with you to make sure your treatment is custom for your needs, but she can't guess what you're comfortable with.
She was warm, funny, compassionate, caring, and friendly. We really did feel like she cared, and that she really wanted to help us get pregnant. She laid out treatment options, gave us pros and cons and recommendations, and then let us make the choices so we felt in control of the process, as much as you can feel in control in this situation.
We kind of started with the least invasive process of tests and clomid, then went to IUIs, then IVF, and after several biochemical miscarriages, we went to donor eggs. She changed the protocol after every failed pregnancy and we found success with the donor eggs, but also felt like we had literally tried everything possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Anne, Beth)
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is huge, with 3 different offices that we visited and another office a little further away that we didn't. I bring this us because it was really nice, if we needed a test, we could either go to the clinic that was closest to us, or if we needed an appointment, we could pick one with a time that was most convenient for us. Our doctor was at different offices on different days, so we have a lot of flexibility. We also knew we were going to be well covered on weekends and holidays - when you are in the middle of a cycle, mother nature doesn't care if you need a blood draw on Christmas day, you just need to get it done, and it never felt weird having holiday or weekend appointments.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
I've been very happy with the care that I've received from Dr. Criniti. Whenever I have had something come up question or issue with the clinic she is prompt to respond. When something looks like it's not working then she is open to changing the course of treatment and listens to all the questions that my spouse and I have...She's honest and direct with her approach to treatment, but also listens to the desires that I have in my treatment. She's aggressive, but not too much. Since she implemented a plan for me I've felt more hopeful
The biggest weakness [at Seattle Reproductive Medicine] has been the schedulers. No two cycles are the same and when I have had to have a last minute ultrasound they were not always professional in helping to find a time to schedule it...Lindsay [nurse] is always prompt to respond to my ongoing questions and has been supportive when the past two cycles did not produce the desired results
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Don't be afraid to ask questions
She takes time to listen to the questions that both my husband and I have. She's honest and direct with her approach to treatment, but also listens to the desires that I have in my treatment. She's aggressive, but not too much. Since she implemented a plan for me I've felt more hopeful
When I started with Dr. Ciniti I was only on oral medication (Femara), for the purpose of shortening my cycle, and testing with OPKs. Then when we started the IUI process I continued with the OPKs and Femara, but she had me add a trigger shot of Ovidrel so that we could time the ovulation. If this cycle of IUI does not produce a pregnancy then we will add other injectibles so that we can give more than one egg a chance.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay)
Lindsay is always prompt to respond to my ongoing questions and has been supportive when the past two cycles did not produce the desired results
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The biggest weakness has been the schedulers. No two cycles are the same and when I have had to have a last minute ultrasound they were not always professional in helping to find a time to schedule it.
$14,ooo w/o meds
2012 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
She [Dr. Amy Criniti] didn't candy coat our situation. She presented us with all of our options. She was kind and warm. Made me feel like everything will work out but it could take time and to not give up. After my last miscarriage, she said not to give up, we had 1 more frozen embryo left. She said sometimes people give up after a miscarriage, but because our last embryo was such high quality, she didn't want us to let it go. Unfortunately that last one didn't take. So here we are still trying for a miracle. We will be meeting with her again soon.
The Bellevue office [of Seattle Reproductive Medicine] was very friendly. They were always able to fit you in for appointments. They are consistent at trying to schedule you with the same nurse for each appointment. Sometimes they could not get me in the clinic of my preferance. They didn't seem to call me if an appointment became available in the Bellevue clinic even though I asked.
2012 - 2017
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She didn't candy coat our situation. She presented us with all of our options. She was kind and warm. Made me feel like everything will work out but it could take time and to not give up. After my last miscarriage, she said not to give up, we had 1 more frozen embryo left. She said sometimes people give up after a miscarriage, but because our last embryo was such high quality, she didn't want us to let it go. Unfortunately that last one didn't take. So here we are still trying for a miracle. We will be meeting with her again soon.
Have an open mind to her suggestions. They are the best chance you have.
Felt human because she was understanding and warm towards our situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Darla)
Darla was great. She went over my calendar for each cycle. She was friendly and compassionate. Felt like I could talk to her about anything. My last cycle I was assigned to a different nurse. She was ok, but I would have much rather worked with Darla. This nurse wasn't as friendly.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The Bellevue office was very friendly. They were always able to fit you in for appointments. They are consistent at trying to schedule you with the same nurse for each appointment. Sometimes they could not get me in the clinic of my preferance. They didn't seem to call me if an appointment became available in the Bellevue clinic even though I asked.
Injection medication was not included with treatment. I don't think I spent more than $1200 for each cycle. For 1 Ivf cycle, the cost was around $7000.
She had adjust my dosage of follistim on my last cycle.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Amy Criniti] is very kind and extremely knowledgeable about all kinds of infertility, especially PCOS...We are starting on Letrozole and possible IUI next cycle. If necessary we’ll move onto IVF...Felt like she really took the time to know and understand our history. She was also very encouraging about our situation and took the time to answer all our questions without making us feel rushed or pressured on time...Initially I was very nervous about starting this journey but she put me at ease right away. She has always taking the time to explain everything and made sure we had no additional questions. We’re very comfortable with her and know we’re in the best hands
Audrey [nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine] has made sure that we had all the information about upcoming medications and procedures...Consultation $250...HSG $850...Sperm analysis $150...Lab work $300...Everyone that we’ve encountered at the clinic has been very kind and no issues thus far. The patient portal has been extremely helpful and convenient. We would only recommend more outdoor signage to make it easier to locate.
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
We couldn’t be more happy with our decision to see Dr. Criniti. Initially I was very nervous about starting this journey but she put me at ease right away. She has always taking the time to explain everything and made sure we had no additional questions. We’re very comfortable with her and know we’re in the best hands
Don’t be nervous. She is very kind and extremely knowledgeable about all kinds of infertility, especially PCOS
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Audrey)
Audrey has made sure that we had all the information about upcoming medications and procedures
Consultation $250 HSG $850 Sperm analysis $150 Lab work $300

2 IUI, IVF
I did two IUi’s With chlomid [with Dr. Criniti]. The first attempt was unsuccessful and the second attempt we wanted to ovulate multiple eggs. She doubled my prescription for Chlomid and i only ovulated one egg and was unsuccessful. I’m currently in an IVF treatment...In our case, she gave us a choice to transfer one embryo or two...She was very insightful in giving me accurate information and taking the time to get to know my family and to understand our concerns.
The clinic [Seattle Reproductive Medicine] overall is amazing. Although, I’m having serious issues with their financial team. They didn’t bill my second insurance this whole time and seemed to lose the copies of my insurance cards: they also never put military discount on anything until I bring it up. I’ve had to babysit the bills and try to get them figured out...IVF- 10,920 Medications - 3,000 IUI- 200 each Chlomid - 50 Copays and other medical bills - 300
2 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She was very knowledgeable and insightful in explaining the steps and covering any questions thoroughly.she was a very sweet woman and really cared about our chances. She had every avenue of possible set backs and alternative routes explained if needed.
Make sure to do your research so you can fully pick her brain in any questions.
I did two IUi’s With chlomid. The first attempt was unsuccessful and the second attempt we wanted to ovulate multiple eggs. She doubled my prescription for Chlomid and i only ovulated one egg and was unsuccessful. I’m currently in an IVF treatment
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic overall is amazing. Although, I’m having serious issues with their financial team. They didn’t bill my second insurance this whole time and seemed to lose the copies of my insurance cards: they also never put military discount on anything until I bring it up. I’ve had to babysit the bills and try to get them figured out.
In our case, she gave us a choice to transfer one embryo or two.

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
She [Dr. Amy Criniti] was warm and hopeful. She let us pick what courses of treatment and how many treatments we wanted to take/do. Sometimes I felt that she was too laid back about our care. I wish I had more contact with her.... The times that I met face to face with the Dr, I really enjoyed her and felt supported. Unfortunately, I only met with her a few times. The rest of her staff left me feeling as if I was bothering them when I had questions, they lacked good communication skills and overall were not friendly.
After I completed my last IUI cycle, I never heard from them [SRM- Kirkland] again. They never called to see what the outcome of the cycle was or if I wanted to meet with the dr or move forward with another plan. I literally never heard from them.... This is a clean clinic. The billing system is not consistent, overall communication is not consistent. Your experience completely depends on who you are working with that day. You may get the kind nurse, or the cold nurse. Etc.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She was warm and hopeful. She let us pick what courses of treatment and how many treatments we wanted to take/do. Sometimes I felt that she was too laid back about our care. I wish I had more contact with her.
Come to the appointments fully educated and will your ideas of a treatment plan already in place.
Oral medications, vaginal medication, injectable medication. All doses were increased over time. These medications were supposed to help me produce more mature eggs, this did not seem to occur.
The staff was always changing. I would see different people every time I went. Her main nurse was not good at communication and left me feeling as if I was a bother.
$700 out of pocket per IUI, not including medication

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Sometime she [Dr. Amy Criniti] speaks quickly and not always in layman’s terms...is warm and friendly. She explains everything thoroughly and makes sure your questions are answered. Her schedule books up quickly which is our only complaint. I’m sure this is due to her excellence in her field...advised us to only transfer one embryo which was due to the risks outweighing the benefits, particularly due to my advanced age.
Around $1,000 for each round of IUI [at Seattle Reproductive Medicine], and about $20,000 for each round of IVF including meds...Our overall experience has been good at SRM. Our only frustration has been that our doctors schedule has been booked out when we need to see her. It is still early to assess complete satisfaction, but so far we have been mostly pleased with our interactions here...My nurse, Tina has not been the best at communicating clearly and concisely. We have had to ask her for specific numbers from lab results and at times she seemed confused about dosage amounts and protocols.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Criniti is warm and friendly. She explains everything thoroughly and makes sure your questions are answered. Her schedule books up quickly which is our only complaint. I’m sure this is due to her excellence in her field.
Booking can be tricky and her schedule is busy.
Dr Criniti is very intelligent. Sometime she speaks quickly and not always in layman’s terms.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Tina Vasquez)
The first nurse I had, Sarah, was incredible. She was thorough and a wonderful communicator. When Sarah moves up in the company, we were reassigned to Tina. She was disappointing to work with. Major communication problems and lack of compassion.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Around $1,000 for each round of IUI, and about $20,000 for each round of IVF including meds.
Dr Criniti advised us to only transfer one embryo which was due to the risks outweighing the benefits, particularly due to my advanced age.
+ Read more- Read less

Very nice and sensitive to my issues. We almost missed a cycle because she [Dr. Criniti] wanted to wait till my lining was thicker but I told her it doesn’t get any thicker and she didn’t listen. Ended up being okay but would have liked her to take my advice as well since I know my body. ... She was very sensitive and listened to my concerns and took them into consideration
The financial team [SRM] is very slow and not very helpful at all. Still waiting on my reimbursement even though my insurance claims all went through...the office itself is very nice and seems clean. Front desk people seem nice and willing to help. ... They were suppose to call in a medication and they didn’t. ... Katie [nurse] was very compassionate and listened to my concerns. Great nurse overall
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Very nice and sensitive to my issues. We almost missed a cycle because she wanted to wait till my lining was thicker but I told her it doesn’t get any thicker and she didn’t listen. Ended up being okay but would have liked her to take my advice as well since I know my body.
Don’t expect to see her at your visits or really communicate with her at all: mostly worked with the nurses and rarely talked to her/saw her
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Katie )
Katie was very compassionate and listened to my concerns. Great nurse overall
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The financial team is very slow and not very helpful at all. Still waiting on my reimbursement even though my insurance claims all went through...the office itself is very nice and seems clean. Front desk people seem nice and willing to help.
They charged me a lot more my second round (transfer) and I’m still waiting for my refund...
2011 - 2012
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
2011 - 2012
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
as mentioned before, on a scale of 1-10 i would give her a 12. absolutely unbelievable compassion and care. she makes dreams happen. she is the best doctor i have ever experienced in my entire life.
get there asap! the sooner you start, the sooner you will have that perfect baby in your arms. she is the BEST!
i cannot say enough good things about Dr. Criniti!!! She not only treated me like a human, she treated me like a sister or best friend. She even gave me her personal cell phone number and talked me through my options while on her family vacation. Kind, caring, intelligent, well-spoken, loving, brilliant and so good. love love love her!
Tamara - who did all the ultrasounds, is one of the most kind human beings i've ever met. she was so positive and caring and warm. she made it all feel ok...even when it wasn't!

2012
1 IUI, IVF
2012
1 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
My husband and I liked Dr Criniti from the first meeting. She was very personable, had children of her own, and seemed very experienced and knowledgeable about IVF. We had already had a very positive experience with IVF in another country before meeting Dr Criniti but working with her and her team in Seattle was just as good. I would highly recommend her.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. It's your body and your treatment they are managing. Make sure you book your next appt before leaving the clinic as she gets very busy.
Whilst not all of the nursing staff knew me by name, they all treated me very well. Dr Criniti especially was very easy to talk to and helped me during any difficult times when I was especially emotional such as the end of a cycle without a pregnancy. She kept me informed of the process and next steps.
Always available to answer questions. I never felt I was bothering them.

IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She was great - it is a tough thing to go through and I always felt like she was there to support me. She was pregnant while we were going through the process and she was so sensitive to how her situation would make her patients feel. I felt like I could talk with her about anything. I truly felt like wishes was our lucky charm - she was on call for both my retrieval and transfer for our second cycle which was successful!
Trust her, be honest with her - she will do her best for you!
Dr Criniti was very kind, warm and always answered all of my questions. She let me vent when we received our disappointing results from our first cycle and talked us through our options. I always felt like she really cared and was doing all that she could to help us be successful.
Very professional - always answered our questions, made time for us, got us in when we needed to get in. Answered our questions on the phone and email.
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
[My protocol with Dr. Amy Criniti was] Standard ivf protocol...I did a single transfer and had a single baby...She listened to my individual concerns...worked with Dr. Criniti from Alaska - everything went well. It was easy to schedule everything even when working out of state. I followed the recommendations and processes with my result being a perfect baby boy...The process of IVf is not easy. Plan to have setbacks and be open to suggestions.
Leigh was my care coordinator [at Seattle Reproductive Medicine] and was always available- very organized...I think this clinic really knows what they are doing and are competent in their processes. Sometimes the payment end was a little difficult - especially if calling the 1-800 #. I definitely suggest calling the office directly...worked with Dr. Criniti from Alaska - everything went well. It was easy to schedule everything even when working out of state. I followed the recommendations and processes with my result being a perfect baby boy.
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Amy Criniti at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I appreciated the SRM process & worked with Dr. Criniti from Alaska - everything went well. It was easy to schedule everything even when working out of state. I followed the recommendations and processes with my result being a perfect baby boy.
She listened to my individual concerns.
Standard ivf protocol
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Leigh)
Leigh was my care coordinator and was always available- very organized.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The strength is the success rate. I think this clinic really knows what they are doing and are competent in their processes. Sometimes the payment end was a little difficult - especially if calling the 1-800 #. I definitely suggest calling the office directly
About 20k
I did a single transfer and had a single baby. It’s the better plan for best mom/baby health.