Amy Hammers

Clinic Sofia: Edina
6545 France Ave South, Ste 490
Edina, MN 55435
952-922-7600
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Amy Hammers to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Clinic Sofia to a friend?
Dr. Hammers is extremely intelligent. She knows her stuff and was a life changer for me and my PCOS. I saw other docs and they misdiagnosed me multiple times. Dr. Hammers knew immedialty that the testing was skewed and got me diagnosed correctly and was honest with me about my condition and what i needed to do to achieve pregnancy...I am plus size and Dr. Hammets treated me like a PERSON and not a lost cause because i am overweight...I know for infertility meds you need to be atleast a 40 bmi- for me 275lbs.
I cannot think of anything bad [about Clinic Sofia] - they went out of thier way to make me feel SAFE and welcome- and NORMAL- for a plus size gal- this 100% matters. They even helped me find coupons for not covered medications. They had pharmacists they charged less for expensive meds. They called in meds quickly for easy pick up. The clinic showed me how to administer my own shots so i didnt have to come in for shots. Every call to make an appt was done with ease. This place i have told EVERYONE ABOUT!!!
How was your experience with Amy Hammers at Clinic Sofia?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amy Hammers at Clinic Sofia?
Take what she says as truth- and with her- you are in good hands!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amy Hammers at Clinic Sofia?
Describe the protocols Amy Hammers used in your cycles at Clinic Sofia and their degree of success.
I know for infertility meds you need to be atleast a 40 bmi- for me 275lbs.
They treated me with utmost respect.
Describe your experience with Clinic Sofia.
I cannot think of anything bad - they went out of thier way to make me feel SAFE and welcome- and NORMAL- for a plus size gal- this 100% matters. They even helped me find coupons for not covered medications. They had pharmacists they charged less for expensive meds. They called in meds quickly for easy pick up. The clinic showed me how to administer my own shots so i didnt have to come in for shots. Every call to make an appt was done with ease. This place i have told EVERYONE ABOUT!!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amy Hammers at Clinic Sofia.
They were very concoius of cost and went out of thier way to help find coupons or a generic to make things affordable
Amy Hammers
Clinic Sofia
Clinic Sofia: Edina
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Amy Hammers at Clinic Sofia.