Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolMed C for Int'l Health
Kailua Medical Arts
407 Uluniu Street
Kailua, HI 96734
808.262.0544
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Anatte Karmon to a friend?
Neutral: 64%Don't recommend: 36%5.6
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii to a friend?
4 IUI, 2 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm
I rarely saw her [Dr. Anatte Karmon], she only did one ultrasound and my egg retrieval. It was my first time doing IVF so I had a lot of questions. I didn't always feel like she had the time to explain things to me. She was a nice person but did not have the warmest bedside manner.... She did not really explain things to me in as much detail as I would have liked. She did not do all of my monitoring, just the egg retrieval. Her bedside manner was not the warmest.
4 IUI, 2 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii?
I rarely saw her, she only did one ultrasound and my egg retrieval. It was my first time doing IVF so I had a lot of questions. I didn't always feel like she had the time to explain things to me. She was a nice person but did not have the warmest bedside manner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii?
Other nurses will see you for most of your appointments so she doesn't really get to know you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii?
Describe the protocols Anatte Karmon used in your cycles at Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii and their degree of success.
Since it was my first IVF she used a high dose of meds, as no one knew how my body would react.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii. (Assigned nurse: Jae )
My IVF coordinator nurse Jae was amazing. She was warm and compassionate. She answered all of my silly questions and made me feel like she really cared. I feel like she knew me better than my doctor and I spent far much time with her.
Anatte Karmon
I was doing an IUI while on vacation which was unusual for them but they treated me like they would any other patient -- with care.... I wasn't assigned a doctor as we were just doing an IUI. But as a whole it was a good experience with everyone we came into contact with. I'm not sure the name of the person who performed the IUI; she was kind and informative.
No advice. As always, do your research first and pick a doctor that you feel will listen to you and will support you best.
This was an IUI cycle with monitoring, clomid and trigger shot.
The nurses were kind, gentle and on top of things.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii.
This clinic was willing to work with my clinic back home to make my IUI happen while on vacation. It was pretty simple as all of my monitoring was done at my home clinic. They were happy to help and took good care of me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii.
approx. $230 for an IUI with sperm washing (not including monitoring)
Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology of Hawaii