9.8

1401 South Beretania St. Suite 250
Honolulu, HI 96814

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2016
I rarely saw her [Dr. Anatte Karmon], she only did one ultrasound and my egg retrieval. It was my first time doing IVF so I had a lot of questions. I didn't always feel like she had the time to explain things to me. She was a nice person but did not have the warmest bedside manner.... She did not really explain things to me in as much detail as I would have liked. She did not do all of my monitoring, just the egg retrieval. Her bedside manner was not the warmest.
My IVF coordinator nurse Jae [at ARMG] was amazing. She was warm and compassionate. She answered all of my silly questions and made me feel like she really cared. I feel like she knew me better than my doctor and I spent far much time with her.... Since it was my first IVF she [Dr. Anatte Karmon] used a high dose of meds, as no one knew how my body would react.
How was your experience with Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii?
I rarely saw her, she only did one ultrasound and my egg retrieval. It was my first time doing IVF so I had a lot of questions. I didn't always feel like she had the time to explain things to me. She was a nice person but did not have the warmest bedside manner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii?
Other nurses will see you for most of your appointments so she doesn't really get to know you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii?
Describe the protocols Anatte Karmon used in your cycles at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii and their degree of success.
Since it was my first IVF she used a high dose of meds, as no one knew how my body would react.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii. (Assigned nurse: Jae )
My IVF coordinator nurse Jae was amazing. She was warm and compassionate. She answered all of my silly questions and made me feel like she really cared. I feel like she knew me better than my doctor and I spent far much time with her.
Anatte Karmon