9.8

Neutral: 100%8

1401 South Beretania St. Suite 250
Honolulu, HI 96814

1 patient review filtered by:

I was doing an IUI while on vacation which was unusual for them but they treated me like they would any other patient -- with care.... I wasn't assigned a doctor as we were just doing an IUI. But as a whole it was a good experience with everyone we came into contact with. I'm not sure the name of the person who performed the IUI; she was kind and informative.
This clinic [Advanced Reproductive Med and Gynecology of HI] was willing to work with my clinic back home to make my IUI happen while on vacation. It was pretty simple as all of my monitoring was done at my home clinic. They were happy to help and took good care of me.... approx. $230 for an IUI with sperm washing (not including monitoring)... I was doing an IUI while on vacation which was unusual for them but they treated me like they would any other patient -- with care.
How was your experience with Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii?
No advice. As always, do your research first and pick a doctor that you feel will listen to you and will support you best.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii?
Describe the protocols Anatte Karmon used in your cycles at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii and their degree of success.
This was an IUI cycle with monitoring, clomid and trigger shot.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii.
The nurses were kind, gentle and on top of things.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii.
This clinic was willing to work with my clinic back home to make my IUI happen while on vacation. It was pretty simple as all of my monitoring was done at my home clinic. They were happy to help and took good care of me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anatte Karmon at Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Gynecology of Hawaii.
approx. $230 for an IUI with sperm washing (not including monitoring)
Anatte Karmon