Nurse available by email
770.928.2276
5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30328
770.928.2276
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Andre Denis to a friend?

6.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend ACRM to a friend?
2017 - 2019
[Dr. Denis] explains it very well based on studies, researches etc. All based on your age, previous treatments, diagnosis, and others. I trusted in him and he convinced me that eSET was the best for me. It only took one for me to get pregnant on my first transfer with him!...Ask as many questions as you want... he will answer them! He has the facts, studies, examples, pictures ready for your appointment. I've been with different doctor (two previous failed transfers) and he was THE ONE that gave me my positive test on my very first transfer of this cycle. I'm very thankful and would definitely refer him to friends.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Well... to start with... he speaks portuguese as well. So it was nice to be able to speak our native language for a change. He is very kind, compassionate, but he can also be direct and he'll definitely tell you the whole truth. Ask as many questions as you want... he will answer them! He has the facts, studies, examples, pictures ready for your appointment. I've been with different doctor (two previous failed transfers) and he was THE ONE that gave me my positive test on my very first transfer of this cycle. I'm very thankful and would definitely refer him to friends.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andre Denis at ACRM?
Don't hesitate to ask him questions. He works on both Buckhead and Perimeter location. So try to schedule where it's best for you. That's a plus :)
Describe the protocols Andre Denis used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
IVF Protocol Antagonist: - Started birth control pills on my CD3; - CD11 last birth control pill; - CD12 Baseline and bloodwork; - CD15 Started stimulation injection meds subcutaneously: 225IU of Gonal-F 1 Vial of Menopur (mixed with 1ml of saline) - CD20 (DOS6) Ultrasound and bloodwork; - CD20 (DOS6) Started Cetrotide 0.25mg injections; - CD22 (DOS8) Ultrasound and bloodwork; - CD24 (DOS10) Ultrasound and bloodwork; - CD24 (DOS10) Last injections of Menopur, Gonal-F and Cetrotide. - CD25 (DOS11) They put me on Cabergoline 0.5mg (1 tablet) for 8 nights because of high estrogen levels (risk of develop ovarian hyperstimulation symptoms); - CD25 (DOS11) Triger shot - Novarel 1,000 units subcutaneous at a specific time according to egg retrieval time; - CD25 (DOS11) Triger shot - 1hour later I took 4mg of Lupron (80 units) subcutaneous; - CD26 (DOS12) Triger shot - 12hours later I took the second dose of Lupron 4mg (80 units) subcutaneous - CD27 Egg Retrieval day (28 eggs retrieved; 23 mature; 20 fertilized; 11 made it to blast (5 were frozen on day 5 and 6 were frozen on day 6); all 11 were sent to PGS testing; 8 were normal and 1 did not get a reading (candidate to be retested in the future). - (CD1) 9 days after egg retrieval my period started ; - (CD2) Started birth control pills; - (CD12) SIS/Trial transfer appointment; - (CD17) Last birth control pill; - (CD19) Baseline and bloodwork appointment; - (CD20) Started Estrace 2mg (twice a day); - (CD26) Started Estrace 2mg (3 times a day); - (CD32) Midcycle ultrasound and bloodwork appointment; - (CD34) Started PIO (Progesterone sesame in oil 25mg); - (CD35) Increased PIO to 50mg; - (CD36) Started Medrol (Methylprednisolone) 16mg once daily, for 5 days; - (CD38) Bloodwork appointment (check progesterone and estrogen levels); - (CD39) Transfer day ( Transferred only 1 healthy PGS tested embryo); - (CD49) First pregnancy blood test; - (CD51) Second pregnancy blood test; - (CD54) Third pregnancy blood test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan Kent)
They will give you a nurse that will be yours during your treatment there. Mine was out for a few days and when I called they gave me the nurse on call. I guess I was lucky because then I had two nurses to talk to and send emails with questions. Either phone or email they were very responsive. You can always get a hold of something if you need something.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Strengths: OMG! They have the best facility! Also very well qualifies professionals (including embryologists). Love that they order only the necessary meds so you don't end up with left overs. They let you make appointments on both locations for your convenience. You'll have your nurse contact information and you can reach her anytime. They were really sweet and the called to let me know I had a positive pregnancy test :) Weaknesses: Not sure if they have one. Trying to think of something but I can't find anything relevant that bothered me. I'd say it's the fact that they don't work with your insurance. Let's say my EOB would say I could have a discount but it was up to them to accept it and they never did.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
I'm not able to tell the price because we used Attain finance program instead of payment directly to the clinic. But from where I recall: - Medications were self paid (I'm not sure but I don't think we reached the $5,000.00 we thought we would reach for the whole cycle- retrieval and transfer); - Anesthesia was also self paid ($515); - Preliminary Testing (i.e. Trial Transfer and SIS), also self paid; - For the baseline, biopsy and transfer a total of $16,540.00 - PGS is $1,950.00 (screening of up to 6 embryos and shipping); I guess that would be something around $25,000.00 (not included preliminary testing if you need it).
Describe Andre Denis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
He explains it very well based on studies, researches etc. All based on your age, previous treatments, diagnosis, and others. I trusted in him and he convinced me that eSET was the best for me. It only took one for me to get pregnant on my first transfer with him!

Other, Unexplained
I felt that I was just another number because of how quickly I felt things were moving [with Dr. Andre Denis]. Of course, I want things to move quickly because we obviously want to conceive. Although he is very cordial, I felt that he was almost rehearsing a memorized speech for people choosing IUI and IVF...He has been nice, informative, and very open about what the next steps would be...If I had to choose, I probably would have chosen a woman doctor to have, probably because I would just feel more comfortable, not that Dr. Denis has made me feel uncomfortable in any way. He has been nice, informative, and very open about what the next steps would be.
European, Latino
Other, Unexplained
Ask all the questions!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I felt that I was just another number because of how quickly I felt things were moving. Of course, I want things to move quickly because we obviously want to conceive. Although he is very cordial, I felt that he was almost rehearsing a memorized speech for people choosing IUI and IVF.
We haven't gotten this far in the treatment process, but I did flag on labs regarding my adrenal glands. I had that lab retested, and he told me before hand if the DHEA was still elevated, he would want me to get an MRI, which is the next step for me right now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi Parikh)
Everyone has been very nice. I just wish some would remember to smile :)
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Very nice. Like any other doctor's office, you have to wait for your appt, and I've waited past my appt time to be seen. Make sure your insurance is accepted there. With my insurance, labs were not covered and had to be sent to Lab Corp, which is fine, but they did tell me I would have to pay OOP for some during treatments that needed to be known right away. When I had my HSG done, I had to go to a different clinic. The NP and radiologist were nice, but I felt like I was just a number there, too.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
I had to pay co- pays each time, but my insurance covered most of my labs and most of my husbands labs. We had to pay OOP for semen analysis and some genetic labs. I have Anthem BCBS, and we are still working through what is covered, etc.

1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Dr. Denis has made this whole IVF process bearable. We started the process to undergo IVF PGD/PGS after our son was diagnosed with Cystic Firlbrosis. Because of what he has to go through every day, we decided we wanted to grow our family, but we didn’t want to bring another child into this world to battle the disease. ... The strategy was not to overstimulate me because we were able to conceive naturally. However, we wanted to get enough eggs so that we had a good sized sample to grow to the blastocyst stage and from there, send to biopsy. Once the results came in, we moved forward with preparing my body for transfer.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
1 Egg Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr. Denis is passionate about reproductive medicine. You can immediately tell he takes great joy helping families. Dr. Denis takes the time to explain the process thoroughly, what to expect, and has this way of just making you feel like everything is all right.
You are in the best hands with Dr. Denis. If you’re feeling anxious, or have a list of questions, Dr. Denis will sit down with you and show you every facet of the process in a calm manner.
Dr. Denis has made this whole IVF process bearable. We started the process to undergo IVF PGD/PGS after our son was diagnosed with Cystic Firlbrosis. Because of what he has to go through every day, we decided we wanted to grow our family, but we didn’t want to bring another child into this world to battle the disease. The risk just wasn’t worth it. Before the egg retrieval, I was a nervous wreck. I despise needles and became incredibly unnerved. However, Dr. Denis has this amazing way of just calming his patients down and setting expectations. There were times my husband and I felt anxious, frustrated, but we would meet with Dr. Denis and felt so at ease. We feel that without him, and his encouraging team, the process has been one we have thoroughly enjoyed.
My nurse and care coordinator were excellent. They have been accommodating, encouraging... they have been our cheerleaders as Dr. Denis has as well.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Working full-time, I was concerned about flexibility. I was worried I had to go to the Buckhead office instead of Perimeter which was on my way to work. But the clinic was flexible, and I was in-and-out of my appointments so that I could still make it to work on-time.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
The monitoring appointments were set according to windows. It was helpful because it allowed me to set expectations with my boss at work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
We unfortunately had to pay most of our IVF our-of-pocket because our insurance doesn’t cover it. So, we have spent between $25,000 - $30,000.
In my case, identical twins run in my family. So, we whole heartedly agreed to do a single transfer to avoid the risk of triplets or even quadruplets.

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Denis had terrific bedside manner. He was always prepared to see us and would in depth explain our procedures....You don’t have to walk in as an assisted reproductive technology pro. He will give you your options and let you make the decision.... When our first and second transfer didn’t work he wanted us to take as long as we needed. He was always sympathetic and knew just how heartbreaking the process was....
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
He was kind, prepared, and genuinely wanted to help us achieve our #1 goal of having a baby. He never rushed us and always answered every question we had. He never pushed protocols on us but have us options so we could make the decision. When our first and second transfer didn’t work he wanted us to take as long as we needed. He was always sympathetic and knew just how heartbreaking the process was.
You don’t have to walk in as an assisted reproductive technology pro. He will give you your options and let you make the decision. There were so many times I remember him saying this is a personal decision that I can’t make for you. Also, be prepared with questions. If you have them he will take the time to answer them.
Dr. Denis had terrific bedside manner. He was always prepared to see us and would in depth explain our procedures. We really felt like he was rooting for us to have a baby.
I’m unsure the name of the protocol.but I was on menopur (2 vials daily and 375 iu of Gonal f. I then added cetrotide between day 6 and 8 and triggered the night before. What’s listed above was for my second retrieval because I handled the first so well they almost doubled my meds to see if we could get even more eggs.
I loved Tulsi (primary nurse) and raquel (patient care coordinator). She always got back to me right away and if it was something I was freaking out about she would forward to the other nurse or respond on her day off. There was no question to dumb.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I honestly love ACRM. The only person I ever felt slighted by or had a problem with was the financial counselor. I would have questions and it would take her days to respond. She was a little snappy and just not friendly. When you’re spending $20k out of pocket I guess I expect a different level of service. Other than that the clinic is very organized! They get you in and out and stick to your appointment time. During monitoring appointments I saw Dr. Hasty a few times and she was an absolute delight. Dr. Fogle did both of my retrieval’s and I always felt comfortable with her and Dr. Keegan did a fibroid surgery I had to have. All of them were great!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
We did have some insurance coverage but a lot was paid out of pocket. Close to 20k for 2 full cycles.
My doctor was very honest that with my age being under 35 I did not need to transfer more than one embryo. Because of the strong possibility of multiples we always listened to him.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andre Denis at ACRM.

Dr. Denis clearly provided us with our options but was very clear to not give us false hope...Considering my diagnosis of stage 4 endometriosis and poor ovarian reserve, Dr. Denis provided us the option to do the most aggressive protocol of IVF and hope for the best. In February 2018, we completed our egg retrieval and now have three grade 1 frozen embryos!...I’m so grateful for him overlooking statistics and taking a chance on us!
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I was diagnosed with endometriosis in February 2017, had laproscopy surgery in May and was given the “there is nothing more we can do” in November. This was my experience prior to finding ACRM and Dr. Denis. We made the long drive to Atlanta expecting similar results, fortunately, that wasn’t the case. Dr. Denis clearly provided us with our options but was very clear to not give us false hope. In that appointment we found hope again that had been ripped away just the month before. Considering my diagnosis of stage 4 endometriosis and poor ovarian reserve, Dr. Denis provided us the option to do the most aggressive protocol of IVF and hope for the best. In February 2018, we completed our egg retrieval and now have three grade 1 frozen embryos! More than once Dr. Denis reminded us to make the decision that was best for us and that would leave us with no regrets. I feel that with his guidance we made the right decision and will continue to do so. He is most concerned with giving us that family we want not just treating the diagnoses or getting one healthy baby. His plans for ensuring we have our future family go above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! I’m so grateful for him overlooking statistics and taking a chance on us! Because of this I will be eternally grateful for his care regardless of our end result. Dr. Denis cares about people and it is obvious is his every day care!
Remember...no regrets. IVF and Infertility care in general is not easy by any means. Dr. Denis has given us multiple opportunities to make decisions, which are not always easy, but he encouraged us to really think beyond the moment before making these important decisions.
From the moment I met Dr. Denis everything changed. One month earlier I had been turned away by another RE and told to pursue donor eggs. This encounter was definetly the most positive experience I’ve had in our 5 year journey. He said “ it’s 2017...we will get you a family” after he discussed in great detail our options while also ensuring he didn’t give us false hope. Those words gave me hope again after it had all been ripped away!
In my times of desperation or when my mind ran away I googled, like everyone else. I found new treatment options and data from all over the world. Honestly, I was willing to try anything. Many of the things I found Dr. Denis encouraged such as acupuncture and the use of CoQ10 for egg health. Testosterone was also part of my protocol again, due to poor ovarian reserve. Hearing “you’re a success story” at my follow up appointment after the retrieval was all I needed to be a believer in each of those things!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meghan Kent)
Efficient is he vest way to describe the clinic staff. My protocol required weekend appointments which are not favorable, however, they value your time and I was in and out in no time! Each time I’ve been to the clinic is see familiar faces. That in itself is important to me!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Efficiency is their top strength in my book! The clinic understands and values your time while not making it seem like a factory at the same time. Everyone has been so kind and caring. Greeting you as you walk in and out of the door and in the hallways. I can’t say enough things about the clinic!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
We were aware from the beginning that our costs would be at the higher end of the spectrum due to my need for the intensive protocol. This meant more frequent testing and more medications. After our meeting with Dr. Denis we met with a nurse and immediately knew what to expect about costs. They were able to call in medicines to a nearby pharmacy which specialized in fertility meds to cut down on the costs. We were definitely grateful for that!

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Denis made my husband and I feel calm and reassured. He took his time with us and made us feel very comfortable and "normal" through the process. Infertility is a very alienating experience and Dr. Denis spoke with hopefulness that we would conceive a child successfully.... My husband is an AML- Leukemia survivor. He had blood drawn for genetics testing. If you receive bone marrow you cannot receive accurate genetics testing results. This was an oversite by ACRM. However, the genetics testing agency, Counsyl, caught the error and notified ACRM. The blood sample genetics testing was cancelled by Counsyl before payment was required, thankfully.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I would tell the prospective patient to be forthcoming about all their medical history so Dr. Denis can rule out any unknowns during the treatment process. Also to be relaxed because Dr. Denis is very down-to-earth.
Dr. Denis was so kind upon first meeting. He made me and my husband feel comfortable and did not pressure us to pursue any option that we were not comfortable with. He laid out the options for us and spent as much time as we needed answering questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi)
Tulsi has been very helpful in this process. She has provided me with all the information I have requested in a timely manner. She is very sweet and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
When you first meet with the clinic, you are assigned a doctor, nurse, and patient care coordinator. At first, it is confusing as to whom you should speak to about particular questions. The patient care coordinator sets appointments and the nurse answers all medical questions. I felt there was a lot of confusion with the patient care coordinator and that role coordinating with the nurse. I am not far into the process so I am still figuring everything out. Since my last appointment, communication is running much more smoothly.
The meds range from 6-8k, anesthesia $500, 25k for embryo testing and transfer
Marietta

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Denis is very personable and easy to work with. He is very knowledgeable in the field of infertility and spoke very openly and honestly about the process. He has been a wealth of knowledge and able to answer any and all questions we have had. He is a caring and warm Dr. who has a vested interest in our journey and has made this journey much easier...We are still on our IVF journey, but we have put of faith and trust in Dr. Denis.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
As a patient of Dr. Denis, I have felt very calm and at ease through this process (as much as possible). He explains things in a way that we understand and answers any and all questions we have. We had an IUI scheduled and another doctor was scheduled to perform it for us, but Dr. Denis rearranged his schedule for the day to ensure he was the doctor completing the IUI. During our first embryo transfer, Dr. Denis made a point to come in and talk with us before and his demeanor showed how invested he was with us. He has always been very compassionate and caring through every step of the process. At one point through our journey we did seek out a second opinion. After meeting with the other Dr. we could easily see the difference and what made Dr. Denis so special. We are still on our IVF journey, but we have put of faith and trust in Dr. Denis.
Be open and ask any questions you may have.
IUI- all three times I took 150 mg of clomid and did a trigger shot the night before the procedure. Throughout the cycle we had several ultrasounds to track the progress of my ovaries. IVF- I was taking a lower dosage of medication because I was at risk for overstimulating. I can remember exactly the medication I took, but I know for sure menopur and gonal-f. My medication also increased as I got closer to retrieval. We had several ultrasounds to track the progress as well. FET- I started with estradiol and increased the dosage as we went on. I also had Progesterone injections nightly. The FET was scheduled when the time was right hormonally and that was checked by Bloodwork.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tulsi)
Our nurse is amazing. She too has invested a lot of interest and compassion throughout our infertility journey. She is very prompt in returning emails and phone calls no matter the time or day. She even wrote me a letter that we received during our two week wait following our FET. I adore our nurse.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
ACRM has been wonderful. The facilities are convenient and very up to date. The ease of booking an appointment is wonderful and the wait time is always minimal. Everyone in the office has a caring and compassionate demeanor which is very calming and encouraging. The entire staff is there to help if you have any questions. I can’t say enough wonderful things about ACRM. Plus, I love that they are open 364 days a year (closed on Christmas Day).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
We have made several payments to ACRM. We have paid for initial infertility screenings, 3 IUI procedures, countless bloodwork and ultrasounds. We have paid for egg retrieval procedure as well as one frozen embryo transfer. We paid for genetic testing for 12 embryos and all of the medication for every cycle as directed.
Dr. Denis has a preference of transferring one embryo at a time due to my age and the quality of the embryos we have.

3 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr Denis always greeted us with a hug and a smile. He always took into account our emotional and financial stability. He never pushed procedures on us simply to benefit him and the practice, he wanted what was best for us...He always went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable with each procedure and test being done. He also doesn't give up on his patients, he is willing to continue with treatment as long as you are willing and able. He never pushes treatments on you, though. If you aren't ready to try ivf, he will continue other treatments as long as you would like. He always offers options...
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Dr Denis is a wonderful Doctor. He is caring and compassionate and he truly wants to see all of his patients become parents. He always went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable with each procedure and test being done. He also doesn't give up on his patients, he is willing to continue with treatment as long as you are willing and able. He never pushes treatments on you, though. If you aren't ready to try ivf, he will continue other treatments as long as you would like. He always offers options. After we had multiple failed transfers with our own eggs, he layed out all of our options... Continue ivf with our own eggs, use donor eggs, or adoption. He didn't try to persuade us in any direction, he wanted us to make the best decision for us. He truly has a personal connection with his patients.
Go in with an open mind, but don't be afraid to ask questions, don't be afraid to tell him your fears as well as your expectations and desires, he will listen and take it to heart.
For my first IUI, I was on Clomid. I responded very well, a little too well for a typical IUI, I produced 5 follicles. For my second IUI, he switched me to Femera. Clomid and Femera "talk" to the brain differently, he explained. Clomid tells your body to ovulate where as Femera tells your body to choose the best egg to ovulate. I produced 1 follicle that cycle. For my third IUI, he kept me on Femera and I produced 2 follicles. All of those resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For my first IVF, I was on birth control pills for 2 weeks. When I stopped taking the birth control pills, I began injectable hormones 3 days later, Gonal-F and Menopur. For my first egg retrieval, I was on lower doses of both of these medicines because of the way I had responded on Clomid, he believed I would respond well on the injectable medicines and didn't want me to develop OHSS. However, I didn't respond as well as they thought I would so after 6 days they increased my dosage some. After 12 days on the hormones I had my egg retrieval. We retrieved 11 eggs, 9 fertilized and 4 made it to day 5 embryos. We transferred one embryo on day 5 for a fresh transfer. It resulted in a negative pregnancy test. A few months later, we did a frozen embryo transfer. For that cycle I was on estrace pills for a few weeks and then we added progesterone injections 5 days before the transfer. That transfer resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I miscarried, though, at 8.5 weeks. A few months later we transferred our remaining two embryos during a frozen transfer cycle. That resulted in a chemical pregnancy. For my second egg retrieval, Dr. Denis doubled my dosage of medications from my first cycle. We were hoping to get a lot of eggs so we could send the embryos off for PGS testing. I produced a lot of follicles, 17 on the day of the retrieval, however only 6 of those follicles had mature eggs in them. Out of those 6, 2 fertilized and 1 made it to day 5 to transfer resulting in a negative pregnancy test. That is when Dr. Denis diagnosed me with poor ovarian reserve. We then switched to donor eggs. For our donor egg cycle, we used frozen eggs. They were thawed and fertilized and on day 5 we transferred 1 embryo. I was on the same protocol I was always on for frozen embryo transfers, estrace pills and progesterone injections. I am now 34 weeks pregnant with that baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook)
My nurse, Mikesha, was extremely easy to work with. She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. She called me in a timely manner with all test results. She also seemed to care on a more personal level, like Dr. Denis. When the results were good, she celebrated with you, when they were bad, she was compassionate and sensitive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall the clinic and the staff are very caring and compassionate. All of the nurses, doctors, and coordinators seem to understand what a difficult, sensitive, emotional time this is for the patients. They all are happy to see successful endings. One of their weaknesses is that they have gotten so big and have so many patients that it is sometimes difficult to get the answers you want as quickly as you'd like. For the "less important" test results, you don't always get a call on the same day even though they will tell you they'll call you that afternoon, especially if my nurse was out of the office. There were times I had to call in order to get my results. The weekends were when this happened most often because only one of their 4 locations saw patients and their weekend staff was limited.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at ACRM.
Monitoring appointments were typically very smooth. There was a specific window in the mornings, 8-10 that they scheduled monitoring appointments and blood work. If you were not having blood work done, you could come in at a later time for the monitoring ultrasound. The appointments were scheduled, but it was more of a first come first serve basis. If my appointment was scheduled for 8:30, but I arrived at 8:15 and the person who's appointment was at 8:15 was not there yet, they would see me first. They didn't make you wait until your appointment time. This was very nice because you rarely had to wait long to be seen.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
The cost for our IVF cycle was $16,700. This did not include medications and this was with no insurance coverage. This included all monitoring visits, the egg retrieval, fertilization, monitoring of the embryos, the lab fees, doctors fees. Once you paid that amount, you did not receive another bill from them for that cycle.

2006 - 2011
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
...Two weeks later I went back to Dr. Denis to discuss the matter and what course of action to take next. I wanted to stop all RE efforts for 6 months while I went holistic to take a different approach. Dr. Denis told me that it would be unethical for him to agree to do that. That is was basically hopeless and that he would not work with me on my new plan. I went to another practice, found someone who would work with me and had twins with my own eggs via IVF 18 months later.
2006 - 2011
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
I went to ACRM and Dr. Denis as a second opinion after being told to use egg donation. Before he concurred he gave me one last go at IVF with my own eggs. I got cancelled the day before retrieval. After this transpired he agreed that Egg Donation was the right course of action for me. I got pregnant with twins through egg donation. At the three month mark I graduated to to my OBGYN. At my first appointment with my obgyn it was determined that Baby B had a severe omphalocele. My high-risk doctor performed a selective reduction on Baby B. Two days later Baby A died as a result of the procedure. I had a D and C. Two weeks later I went back to Dr. Denis to discuss the matter and what course of action to take next. I wanted to stop all RE efforts for 6 months while I went holistic to take a different approach. Dr. Denis told me that it would be unethical for him to agree to do that. That is was basically hopeless and that he would not work with me on my new plan. I went to another practice, found someone who would work with me and had twins with my own eggs via IVF 18 months later. In all that happened to me the worst day was the day that Dr. Denis told me there was no hope. I still believe he owes me an apology. I think he has no recollection of me and my case but one day I will introduce him to my children!!!
Don't go.
That practice did not give you one Dr, they all saw you - you rotated through depending on who was in the office that day. Dr. Denis was my main doctor but when other doctors came in they did not always know exactly where I stood in my cycle, progress, situation, condition, etc.
Because I had already done clomid, IUIs, IVF and was being refered to Egg Donation his one last attempt to do IVF with my eggs before making his own assessment of Egg Donation he used the highest doses possible on that cycle of IVF. Regardless I was still cancelled the day before retrieval,
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Smaller practice and office which was nice. They don't keep you with one doctor, they have meetings weekly to discuss the patients in treatment but as the patient it feels like they don't really have a handle on who you are or what your situation is.

2009 - 2012
Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way.... Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow...always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
First let me start by saying that my 2 kids are a result of Dr.Denis so I may be a bit subjective. Dr.Dennis was not only professional but it felt like I was finally dealing with a human being that could explain fertility in an easy to understand way. He's war and caring and I would recommend him to anyone I know.
I would recommend any patient to trust him and to be patient. Sometimes it takes a few cycles to figure out what's wrong. Dr Dennis found what was wrong with me and it was the first time in all the years that someone nailed it. Once he figured it out then the treatment part was almost logical and easy to follow.
Andre Denis always welcomes you with a smile. He is patient when explaining all the details and leaves plenty of time for questions.
I remember doing lots of tests both my husband and I. He would share the results right away and explain what was next.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Can't remember her name.)
Dr.Dennis nurse was cheerful, very tactful and amazing at drawing blood :). She felt like family too after a few consultations.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I would recommend anyone to ACRM. I wish other doctors were as organized and caring as ACRM. If I had questions they were just a phone call away. I found the office to be nicely decorated and pleasant.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
Can't remember but I do remember that they tried to file as much as possible. They went over the statements with me. At the time they were competitive and not crazy expensive.

2009 - 2012
Dr. Denis was kind. He communicated completely about the positives and negatives of the process specifically regarding our situation. He explained what was happening in each stage and developed a plan that gave us the best opportunity to have our child... Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Listen to what he says and trust that you are getting the best opportunity to conceive.
Dr. Denis and his entire staff were kind and sensitive to our situation. They are fully aware of how vulnerable a couple can be during this process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura was especially attentive and compassionate. She always listened and took time with us. She and the rest of the staff were so excited to hear about our pregnancy. They were the best.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I didn’t find any weaknesses. Every doctor, nurse or staff member was compassionate and knowledgeable. Whether we saw our primary doctor and nurse or another, we felt like we were in good hands. All appeared to be familiar with the specifics of our situation, whether or not we had seen them previously.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
My insurance covered the majority of the costs.
Due to my age and situation, we did agree to a multiple embryo transfer. The facts were given to us, and we made the ultimate decision.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
I think a strength of Dr. Denis is that he can easily talk to couples/individuals. He asked us questions about ourselves before he jumped straight into the infertility rabbit hole. He was very personable in that way.... We were told IVF is our only option and that any other route would be a waste of time and money.... It felt more like a really good sales pitch and not what was in our best interest as a couple.... We scheduled a visit and when we showed up they said we weren’t on their appointment list for the day
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
Go into it with questions ready. He will answer any and all!
The staff at ACRM are amazing. So kind and compassionate.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
One time we showed up and they didn’t have us on schedule even though we spoke we the coordinator. They quickly fit us in! The facility is very nice and clean. The entire staff is great! Easy to talk to and so helpful. I’ve met 2 of the doctors so far and they definitely go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
Around $2000

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andre Denis at ACRM.

He [Dr. Denis] is a kind man, but I didn't pay $20,000 for that I paid for results. After my first failure with a pgs tested embryo he wasn't willing to look into why it failed. I switched doctors and found out they [ACRM] never let my whining get thick enough. I also found out I have a blood clotting disorder and MTHFR. Sure enough, after switching doctors and moving my last two embryos and transferring them I am now pregnant with my son.
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
He is a kind man, but I didn't pay $20,000 for that I paid for results. After my first failure with a pgs tested embryo he wasn't willing to look into why it failed. I switched doctors and found out they never let my whining get thick enough. I also found out I have a blood clotting disorder and MTHFR. Sure enough, after switching doctors and moving my last two embryos and transferring them I am now pregnant with my son.
I would not go to him if you're infertility is female related.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
This Clinic is very overpriced, disorganized and completely all about profit. They are way too pushy with opinions and aren't ones for letting patients really be involved in their own care. I lost my embryo due to this doctor's carelessness. I would have to think very hard about it before I recommended the Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine to anyone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andre Denis at ACRM.
It was about $30,000 for one round of IVF, including medicines transfer and pgs testing

IVF, Donor Eggs
He [Dr. Denis] is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope. He saved us from unrealistic expenses and saves us heartache with trying my damaged eggs. Number one was a healthy baby...He made me feel hopeful that I could be a mom...Frozen embryo transfer protocol, using birth control pills to shut off my hormones, estrace to build up lining, progesterone 5 days before transfer, continuing for 10 weeks of pregnancy.
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Andre Denis at ACRM?
He is the best, honest, realistic doctor I've met. He gave me a plan for hope. He saved us from unrealistic expenses and saves us heartache with trying my damaged eggs. Number one was a healthy baby.
See him ASAP and make a plan!
He made me feel hopeful that I could be a mom.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirrin Reagan )
Wonderful, patient, helpful, answered all my questions and felt like they were part of a team with us to make this work!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Wonderful to deal with, organized, felt as if in very good hands. Only weakness is price, had to take out a loan to afford it.
Embryos made, 2 FET, ultrasounds, medications, $39K
Glad we only transfered one embryo at a time.