6.2

200 Executive Center Pkwy
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
877-455-2182

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Reh is very professional and sensitive to how emotionally fraught infertility treatment can be. She always treated us and our decisions with respect...I also appreciate that from the beginning she emphasized that my behavior or diet or supplement regimen was not contributing to my infertility. I was confident that she was trying the treatment that had the highest odds of success.
I think the [SGF] clinic’s strength is the shared risk program and the convenience of early morning monitoring which minimizes the interruption to your professional life. The biggest weakness would be the minimal contact with your doctor during the treatment cycle and discouraging of direct correspondence with your doctor...eSET is preferred but two embryos transferred due to multiple failed cycles.
How was your experience with Andrea Reh at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Reh is very professional and sensitive to how emotionally fraught infertility treatment can be. She always treated us and our decisions with respect. She was understanding when we initially sought treatment at another clinic for financial reasons and also understood that finances affected other decisions like opting out of PGT-A testing. I also appreciate that from the beginning she emphasized that my behavior or diet or supplement regimen was not contributing to my infertility. I was confident that she was trying the treatment that had the highest odds of success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrea Reh at Shady Grove Fertility?
Don’t expect to be able to reach her directly. I have heard that other doctors in the practice are more accessible. She would call to give important results but otherwise all communication is through her nurse.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrea Reh at Shady Grove Fertility?
I appreciate that she expressed sincere sympathy with my failed cycles and I never felt like she forgot my treatment history when we spoke. Her tone always reflected the reality of the situation - that she was trying different protocols in hopes that it would make a difference but that I was a unique case that didn’t fit basic expected outcomes.
Describe the protocols Andrea Reh used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
Lupron stop protocol yielded 1 abnormal embryo, antagonist with estrogen patch protocol yielded 1 embryo and miscarriage, micro lupron flare yielded 2 embryos and miscarriage. The goal with each was to increase my low number of mature eggs but changes in protocol did not yield a different outcome, despite trying different trigger times/types.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Ashley was very responsive on the portal which I really appreciated. I was often at work where I had little privacy so I appreciated that I could discreetly get the information I needed in a timely way. I always felt like she was in my corner.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
I think the clinic’s strength is the shared risk program and the convenience of early morning monitoring which minimizes the interruption to your professional life. The biggest weakness would be the minimal contact with your doctor during the treatment cycle and discouraging of direct correspondence with your doctor.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrea Reh at Shady Grove Fertility.
22,500 for shared risk plus cost of medication
Describe Andrea Reh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility.
eSET is preferred but two embryos transferred due to multiple failed cycles.
Andrea Reh
Arlington

She is clear and honest. Dr Reh is more into the scientific results and medical procedures than any other options (like natural supplements NeoQ10)...From the beginning Dr Reh told us that after 40’s fertility chances goes down around 90%, she explained in detail the process, she was realistic and precise with our expectations. Dr Reh has knowledge and experience about fertility treatments...Regular protocol with injections and trainings. Maybe the amount of dosage were higher for me because I had lots of eggs, but not much quality.
Shady Grove fertility is a huge company that provides anything is needed for fertility problems. They have an specialist for all the needs. There’s not another place with all the advantages that Shady Grove offers. In our case the nurse is always lovely and kind, Cristina B. usually returns calls the same day. She explains in detail every step of the process, always kind and patient... They have staff and support teams for any need. From the beginning until the end the patient knows what to expect, what to do, what is next and what is happening. Very hard to find a clinic with this much of organization for every step of this complicated process. There’s no waste of time here.
How was your experience with Andrea Reh at Shady Grove Fertility?
From the beginning Dr Reh told us that after 40’s fertility chances goes down around 90%, she explained in detail the process, she was realistic and precise with our expectations. Dr Reh has knowledge and experience about fertility treatments. She is clear and honest. Dr Reh is more into the scientific results and medical procedures than any other options (like natural supplements NeoQ10). There’s not scientific proof that natural supplements improve fertility, but our point was if it does not hurt, why not?
Dr Reh works for Shady Grove, which is a center that has everything is needed for fertility treatments, she works with many patients daily and experience is everything.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Cristina - Nurse)
Cristina Brocato is a great nurse, very kind and with a lovely attitude to her patients. She was the easy part in this process, very supportive, with a lot of patience. Cristina definitively made a big difference through the process. She was kind and responded every single one of my many questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Shady Grove is by far the most complete fertility clinic. It provides help and support through the whole process. They have staff and support teams for any need. From the beginning until the end the patient knows what to expect, what to do, what is next and what is happening. Very hard to find a clinic with this much of organization for every step of this complicated process. There’s no waste of time here.
Around 10,000 I believe but not sure