5.4

Arlington, VA 22201
Fredericksburg
200 Executive Center Pkwy
Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Dr. Reh is so kind and caring and is happy to help you understand all aspects of fertility testing and treatment. ... Dr. Reh was extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring and patient with us throughout the process. Although we ended up just going through testing, Dr. Reh explained everything thoroughly, was always open to questions, and made us feel confident in the process. We enjoyed working with her.
The clinic [Shave Grove Fertility - Arlington Branch] is very organized and clean. ... I believe they truly understand how hard this process can be for many people and try to make it as positive as possible. ... Don't be afraid to ask any question. ... The entire staff is welcoming, friendly and compassionate. ... Dr. Reh was extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring and patient with us throughout the process. Although we ended up just going through testing, Dr. Reh explained everything thoroughly, was always open to questions, and made us feel confident in the process. We enjoyed working with her.
How was your experience with Andrea Reh at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrea Reh at Shady Grove Fertility?
Don't be afraid to ask any question. Dr. Reh is so kind and caring and is happy to help you understand all aspects of fertility testing and treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrea Reh at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Reh took her time with us at every appointment. She made connections and tried to get to know us as people. She was always open to questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
The clinic is very organized and clean. The entire staff is welcoming, friendly and compassionate. I believe they truly understand how hard this process can be for many people and try to make it as positive as possible.
Andrea Reh
Arlington

Dr. Reh was great at addressing all my questions and took care of us during a very stressful time...My main issue was a PCOS diagnosis and the fact that I was not ovulating. Since there were no other known issues, we began with the least invasive option of medicated monitored cycles/timed intercourse. After two failed cycles, I decided to do an IUI to increase my odds...
[Shady Grove Fertility] Strengths - responsiveness, apt availability, bedside manner, amazing nurses, empathic doctors, easy to use trainings/portal for messaging and support from financial team Cons - nothing that I can think of to report, I all around had a great experience...Dr. Reh was great at addressing all my questions and took care of us during a very stressful time
How was your experience with Andrea Reh at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Reh was great at addressing all my questions and took care of us during a very stressful time. We are so grateful for our experience at SGF and feel blessed to be expecting our first child this fall.
Describe the protocols Andrea Reh used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
My main issue was a PCOS diagnosis and the fact that I was not ovulating. Since there were no other known issues, we began with the least invasive option of medicated monitored cycles/timed intercourse. After two failed cycles, I decided to do an IUI to increase my odds. We are glad we did bc we came pregnant with our first IUI.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Andrea Reh