Available by cell phone
Woodbury
800 Woodbury Road
Woodbury, NY 11797
516-584-8710
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Andrea Vidali to a friend?

5.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Braverman Reproductive Immunology to a friend?
2020
IUI, 4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
Make sure you have your history organized and be your own advocate. Once you get to him [Dr. Andrea Vidali], it's worth it...was very blunt. We have been looking for answers for 4 years and this is the first time someone was straight forward with us. He was very knowledgeable and always went out of his way to answer questions. My file was over 700 pages long and he went through the entire history with us. I was very impressed.
The nurses [at Braverman Reproductive Immunology] were all very nice, however disorganized. Trying to find the correct person for "who does what" is challenging. You really need to keep pushing to get what you need...Conflicting information from different people, trying to find who did what in a clinic I was not familiar with was not pleasant. Again, everyone was very nice, just need to be organized.
2020
IUI, 4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
I love that Dr. Vidali was very blunt. We have been looking for answers for 4 years and this is the first time someone was straight forward with us. He was very knowledgeable and always went out of his way to answer questions. My file was over 700 pages long and he went through the entire history with us. I was very impressed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
Make sure you have your history organized and be your own advocate. Once you get to him, it's worth it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
Dr. Vidali himself was absolutely amazing. His staff was scattered. They were all very nice, but seemed extremely disorganized.
The nurses were all very nice, however disorganized. Trying to find the correct person for "who does what" is challenging. You really need to keep pushing to get what you need
Describe your experience with Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
The clinic survives on the reputation of it's doctors. The doctors are literally the best of the best. Their knowledge far surpasses any of the other doctors that I have spoken to. The staff is definitely a challenge, but again, the doctors really make it all worth it. By speaking with Dr. Vidali, I know that no matter the outcome, I've tried everything and had the best care.
What specific things went wrong at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
When I was trying to get my initial blood work done I kept emailing in to have it scheduled. I lost two weeks until someone finally responded that they needed additional information from my clinic. Then once I was scheduled, I was called and told 2 days prior to me getting my blood work that I needed to call and ensure my testing was covered by my insurance. Getting the codes was a nightmare. Conflicting information from different people, trying to find who did what in a clinic I was not familiar with was not pleasant. Again, everyone was very nice, just need to be organized.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Vidali is very nice. He is optimistic, personable and clearly explains any test results. He also works on your behalf when he needs to contact the insurance company to explain why a certain procedure is needed. The only constructive feedback I would have is that I wanted more information about the process explained to me in more detail but the nurse was able to do this and that worked for me.... He first started me on Letrozole for 7 days, then I started Gonal-F and then Ganirelix. My trigger shot was Ovidrel two doses. He also had me take Doxycycline.
There are a lot of people in this clinic [Braverman] that you will need to interact with from the billing department, nurses, etc. It may take you some time to figure out who is responsible for what and this can make it seem as if the office is a bit disorganized. They do sometimes communicate with each other and will pass along messages to the correct person. The are all responsive and helpful.... I'm still working with the billing department on the final costs.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe the protocols Andrea Vidali used in your cycles at Braverman Reproductive Immunology and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Braverman Reproductive Immunology. (Assigned nurse: Jasmine D'Alessandro)
Jasmine was excellent! She always returned my phone calls and emails in a timely fashion, even on the weekends. She explained the process in detail and always answered my questions thoroughly. She would consult with the doctor when she needed to get a response from him, which I appreciated. This made me feel secure in the answers that she was providing.
Describe your experience with Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
There are a lot of people in this clinic that you will need to interact with from the billing department, nurses, etc. It may take you some time to figure out who is responsible for what and this can make it seem as if the office is a bit disorganized. They do sometimes communicate with each other and will pass along messages to the correct person. The are all responsive and helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
I'm still working with the billing department on the final costs.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr Vidali was very easy to talk to and explained everything clearly. He came off warm and caring. He was very involved with pre and post care for my laparoscopy. He gave me his cell number to text him if anything came up which really alleviated my anxiety when recovering from a difficult surgery...This dr truly believed that endometriosis could be a factor. He explained the surgery and what to expect very clearly.
This clinic is very nice. You dont need to wait long for an appointment and they treat you like a human there. I honestly cant think of any weaknesses...The cost of my surgery with this dr. [Vidal] was $10,000 because my insurance did not cover this procedure and he is known to be one of the best endometriosis excision specialists in NY...[nurses] They were very nice and communicated with me in a timely manner and only when needed.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
I had a really good experience with this dr. I had 3 failed IVFS in which I produced many eggs and embryos and all the embryos would arrest or would be poor quality. I also never conceived naturally or with IUI. I was nervous to do surgery to explore for endometriosis, adhesions, polyps, fibroids..etc but felt like it was pointless to keep doing IVFS and getting the same results. This dr truly believed that endometriosis could be a factor. He explained the surgery and what to expect very clearly. He was very accessible for questions/concerns pre and post surgery.
My advice would be to relax and be calm because this dr. truly has everything covered and it very gentle.
I was on Metformin for improved egg quality and Dr Bravermans' and Dr. Vidali's endometriosis supplements and probiotics everyday.
Describe your experience with Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
The cost of my surgery with this dr. was $10,000 because my insurance did not cover this procedure and he is known to be one of the best endometriosis excision specialists in NY.
Woodbury

He [Dr. Vidali] was my surgeon and probably the best I’ve had. He also did a great job at pre and post surgical assessment and follow up. He is compassionate and very thorough. He helped us to make decisions and was very candid. Top notch...He did a robotic laparoscopic abdominal ablation and took biopsies to rule out endometriosis...He told me a personal story about how one of his own children was an aneuploid embryo. He spent over an hour with me answering my questions and assuring me (and it was booked as a 15 minute phone appointment). In person he was personable and never rushed us. He was thorough and excellent in explaining everything.
[The staff at Braverman Reproductive Immunology] leave no stone unturned. They get results. They may have a bias towards underlying autoimmunity or inflammation, “silent endometriosis,” and they definitely favor surgical treatment but they are forthright about it and can back up their recommendations...He [Dr. Andrea Vidali] did a robotic laparoscopic abdominal ablation and took biopsies to rule out endometriosis...
He was my surgeon and probably the best I’ve had. He also did a great job at pre and post surgical assessment and follow up. He is compassionate and very thorough. He helped us to make decisions and was very candid. Top notch.
Go for the surgery! It was scary and a leap of faith but so worth it. He’s the right person for the job.
There were no nurses directly assigned to me while working with him-he was my surgeon so I didn’t see him for cycles Or ongoing care.
Describe your experience with Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
They leave no stone unturned. They get results. They may have a bias towards underlying autoimmunity or inflammation, “silent endometriosis,” and they definitely favor surgical treatment but they are forthright about it and can back up their recommendations.
Over $10K for surgery but the majority was covered by insurance.

2019 - 2020
Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
I saw him [Dr. Andrea Vidal] for immune testing and an immune protocol. He is not really a trained reproductive immunologist even though he has been at BRI for a while. He is a very experienced endometriosis surgeon. Not really sure he has the experience to continue the immunology practice...He likes multiple embryo transfers...
After one negative pregnancy test I called [Braverman] to schedule a follow up regarding my negative test and was told I needed to talk to billing first and they would call me. I never heard from anyone for a month. I got immune follow up testing from my IVF clinic after that negative test...[the nurse] She wrote back right away to my emails...They ask for payment upfront but they do bill insurance if you have out of network benefits. That goes for immune testing, consults, follow ups, and endo surgeries. Then if they get money from insurance they send you a check back
2019 - 2020
Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
I saw him for immune testing and an immune protocol. He is not really a trained reproductive immunologist even though he has been at BRI for a while. He is a very experienced endometriosis surgeon. Not really sure he has the experience to continue the immunology practice.
I did not do IVF with Dr Vidali. I did immune testing and got an immune protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Braverman Reproductive Immunology. (Assigned nurse: Linda)
She wrote back right away to my emails.
Describe your experience with Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
After one negative pregnancy test I called to schedule a follow up regarding my negative test and was told I needed to talk to billing first and they would call me. I never heard from anyone for a month. I got immune follow up testing from my IVF clinic after that negative test
Describe Andrea Vidali's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
He likes multiple embryo transfers.