Available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Padova
ResidencyGeorgetown
FellowshipColumbia
888 Park Ave
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Andrea Vidali to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Braverman Reproductive Immunology to a friend?
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Vidali is very nice. He is optimistic, personable and clearly explains any test results. He also works on your behalf when he needs to contact the insurance company to explain why a certain procedure is needed. The only constructive feedback I would have is that I wanted more information about the process explained to me in more detail but the nurse was able to do this and that worked for me.... He first started me on Letrozole for 7 days, then I started Gonal-F and then Ganirelix. My trigger shot was Ovidrel two doses. He also had me take Doxycycline.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
Describe the protocols Andrea Vidali used in your cycles at Braverman Reproductive Immunology and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Braverman Reproductive Immunology. (Assigned nurse: Jasmine D'Alessandro)
Jasmine was excellent! She always returned my phone calls and emails in a timely fashion, even on the weekends. She explained the process in detail and always answered my questions thoroughly. She would consult with the doctor when she needed to get a response from him, which I appreciated. This made me feel secure in the answers that she was providing.
Describe your experience with Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
There are a lot of people in this clinic that you will need to interact with from the billing department, nurses, etc. It may take you some time to figure out who is responsible for what and this can make it seem as if the office is a bit disorganized. They do sometimes communicate with each other and will pass along messages to the correct person. The are all responsive and helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
I'm still working with the billing department on the final costs.
Braverman Reproductive Immunology

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr Vidali was very easy to talk to and explained everything clearly. He came off warm and caring. He was very involved with pre and post care for my laparoscopy. He gave me his cell number to text him if anything came up which really alleviated my anxiety when recovering from a difficult surgery...This dr truly believed that endometriosis could be a factor. He explained the surgery and what to expect very clearly.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
I had a really good experience with this dr. I had 3 failed IVFS in which I produced many eggs and embryos and all the embryos would arrest or would be poor quality. I also never conceived naturally or with IUI. I was nervous to do surgery to explore for endometriosis, adhesions, polyps, fibroids..etc but felt like it was pointless to keep doing IVFS and getting the same results. This dr truly believed that endometriosis could be a factor. He explained the surgery and what to expect very clearly. He was very accessible for questions/concerns pre and post surgery.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
My advice would be to relax and be calm because this dr. truly has everything covered and it very gentle.
I was on Metformin for improved egg quality and Dr Bravermans' and Dr. Vidali's endometriosis supplements and probiotics everyday.
They were very nice and communicated with me in a timely manner and only when needed.
Describe your experience with Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
This clinic is very nice. You dont need to wait long for an appointment and they treat you like a human there. I honestly cant think of any weaknesses.
The cost of my surgery with this dr. was $10,000 because my insurance did not cover this procedure and he is known to be one of the best endometriosis excision specialists in NY.
Woodbury