Andrea Vidali

Medical SchoolU. of Padova
ResidencyGeorgetown
FellowshipColumbia
888 Park Ave
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Andrea Vidali to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Braverman Reproductive Immunology to a friend?
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr Vidali was very easy to talk to and explained everything clearly. He came off warm and caring. He was very involved with pre and post care for my laparoscopy. He gave me his cell number to text him if anything came up which really alleviated my anxiety when recovering from a difficult surgery...This dr truly believed that endometriosis could be a factor. He explained the surgery and what to expect very clearly.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
I had a really good experience with this dr. I had 3 failed IVFS in which I produced many eggs and embryos and all the embryos would arrest or would be poor quality. I also never conceived naturally or with IUI. I was nervous to do surgery to explore for endometriosis, adhesions, polyps, fibroids..etc but felt like it was pointless to keep doing IVFS and getting the same results. This dr truly believed that endometriosis could be a factor. He explained the surgery and what to expect very clearly. He was very accessible for questions/concerns pre and post surgery.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
My advice would be to relax and be calm because this dr. truly has everything covered and it very gentle.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology?
Describe the protocols Andrea Vidali used in your cycles at Braverman Reproductive Immunology and their degree of success.
I was on Metformin for improved egg quality and Dr Bravermans' and Dr. Vidali's endometriosis supplements and probiotics everyday.
They were very nice and communicated with me in a timely manner and only when needed.
Describe your experience with Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
This clinic is very nice. You dont need to wait long for an appointment and they treat you like a human there. I honestly cant think of any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrea Vidali at Braverman Reproductive Immunology.
The cost of my surgery with this dr. was $10,000 because my insurance did not cover this procedure and he is known to be one of the best endometriosis excision specialists in NY.
Andrea Vidali