6.3

5520 Park Avenue
Trumbull, CT 06611
(203)-372-6700

Treated 2016 - 2017
He [Dr. Levi] was knowledgeable and informative and had good bedside manner. In our initial consult, he made me feel very reassured that he would do things differently than my prior doctors, which gave me optimism that I might have a better outcome. But in the end, my treatment was not very different, and the outcome was the same. But overall, my experience was very positive... So he really wasn't able to figure out what's wrong as he promised he would... but I don't know if that's his fault or if my issues are truly "unexplained."...He took the time to get to know me and was very personable and always talked me through his thinking about all decisions.
I believe the initial testing [at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] (bloodwork, hysteroscopy, etc.) was around $1300 (self-pay package). The FET was just under $4000 (self-pay discounted price)...It is a very friendly, inviting clinic. The number of patients seen is small, so there is more individualized attention. I would almost always see the doctor himself, rather than a resident or nurse. Everyone in the practice knew me by name...Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Catherine was very responsive to email inquiries.
How was your experience with Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
He was knowledgeable and informative and had good bedside manner. In our initial consult, he made me feel very reassured that he would do things differently than my prior doctors, which gave me optimism that I might have a better outcome. But in the end, my treatment was not very different, and the outcome was the same. But overall, my experience was very positive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Ask lots of questions, especially if you feel that the treatment is not proceeding as he originally said it would.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
He took the time to get to know me and was very personable and always talked me through his thinking about all decisions. After my treatment failed, he took the time to call me to discuss next steps (although this phone call did feel a bit like he was trying to "sell" me on continued treatments). His office staff was also very personable and friendly and never made me feel like a number. They always knew my name when I walked in the door.
Describe the protocols Andrew Levi used in your cycles at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I saw him for a frozen embryo transfer of an existing embryo that was created at a different clinic. Because I had 4 PGS-tested embryos, and 3 of them had already failed to stick, this was my very last embryo. He assured me that he would figure out what was wrong with my uterus and find the reason why these embryos were not sticking. He performed a hysteroscopy, whereas in the past I'd only had SHGs. In the end, he told me (as previous doctors had as well) that my uterus looked perfect and he was very optimistic for success. When I asked why, then, he thought the other 3 had failed, his answer was basically, "Well, that was another clinic and I can't speak for them." In the end, the 4th embryo, under his care, also led to a chemical pregnancy. So he really wasn't able to figure out what's wrong as he promised he would... but I don't know if that's his fault or if my issues are truly "unexplained."
Describe your experience with your nurse at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Catherine)
Describe your experience with Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
I believe the initial testing (bloodwork, hysteroscopy, etc.) was around $1300 (self-pay package). The FET was just under $4000 (self-pay discounted price).
Describe Andrew Levi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
I only had one embryo left, so this was not discussed as there was no option to transfer multiple.
What specific things went wrong at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Andrew Levi
Fairfield

Treated 2016
He [Dr. Andrew Levi] takes the time to listen and explain, seems very competent and caring. We had success with one embryo left and the Dr warned us that the odds were against us - not impossible but not strong, but did not give us a hard time about trying. Fortunately it worked and we have a beautiful baby as a result. I felt that the Dr was realistic with us, caring and competent as a Dr
They [Park Ave- Trumball]are very professional and competent. They keep appointments on time, seem to run at a low volume so you get personal treatment. Dr Levi is absolutely a caring and competent physician and skilled in his practice area.... Ask about pricing in advance. It is an expensive process and you want to be prepared. Also have the genetic testing done - it is not cheap but can help you avoid useless transfers that cost a lot of money to transfer an embryo with no chance at survival.
He takes the time to listen and explain, seems very competent and caring. We had success with one embryo left and the Dr warned us that the odds were against us - not impossible but not strong, but did not give us a hard time about trying. Fortunately it worked and we have a beautiful baby as a result. I felt that the Dr was realistic with us, caring and competent as a Dr
The Dr and all staff were polite, courteous and professional at all times. Appointments were kept on-time.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
competent and caring.
Describe your experience with Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
They are very professional and competent. They keep appointments on time, seem to run at a low volume so you get personal treatment. Dr Levi is absolutely a caring and competent physician and skilled in his practice area.
I think he only transfers one at a time but confirm it with him.
Andrew Levi