6.7

203-853-6700
5520 Park Avenue
Trumbull, CT 06611
(203)-372-6700

Dr. Levi and has set the bar for how I view all other doctors and their staff...I was kept me well informed to make educated decisions that were right for my family (and future family) throughout the process. I trust him implicitly. I can't recommend [him] enough and I know that I would not be able to say that I am expecting my first child with out him...Listen to him! We followed his directions and recommendations, and it worked.
Dr. Levi and staff [at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] have set the bar for how I view all other doctors and their staff. My entire experience with them from consultation through pregnancy was amazing! They kept me well informed to make educated decisions that were right for my family (and future family) throughout the process. They were supportive, empathetic, kind and had the best bedside manner I have ever encountered.
How was your experience with Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Levi and has set the bar for how I view all other doctors and their staff. My entire experience with them from consultation through pregnancy was amazing! I was kept me well informed to make educated decisions that were right for my family (and future family) throughout the process. I trust him implicitly. I can't recommend Dr. Levi enough and I know that I would not be able to say that I am expecting my first child with out him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Listen to him! We followed his directions and recommendations, and it worked.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Catherine & Michelle)
Well informed, always available to answer any questions, kind, empathetic - I adore them!
Describe your experience with Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Levi and staff have set the bar for how I view all other doctors and their staff. My entire experience with them from consultation through pregnancy was amazing! They kept me well informed to make educated decisions that were right for my family (and future family) throughout the process. They were supportive, empathetic, kind and had the best bedside manner I have ever encountered. Truly, everyone from Dr. Levi himself to the nurses, finance, and reception went above and beyond. I trust them implicitly. I can't recommend Dr. Levi enough and I know that I would not be able to say that I am expecting my first child with out him.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance picked up most of the cost associated with my treatment with exception of embryo testing.
Trumbull
Dr. Levi was very knowledgeable but also helped us understand the process in layman's terms and I was never confused through the whole process...Almost all of the medications were tolerable but the worst part was the progesterone in oil injections. They were just so painful and I dreaded going through that every time..
They [Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine staff] were very prompt and knew you by name when you entered the door. They don't make you feel like another patient, you felt like a person that mattered. Even During the time of COVID and changes to how the office needed to operate that were very clear with their instructions and guided you through what you needed to do to keep everyone safe and be safe yourself.
Dr. Levi and his staff are truly incredible human beings. The compassion and the kindness as well as the positivity that we received throughout our work with them was incredible. Our journey through infertility was a long and stressful one and at times I wanted to give up. Dr. Levi and his staff kept me feeling positive and hopeful that we would achieve our goal of providing our son with a sibling. Dr. Levi was very knowledgeable but also helped us understand the process in layman's terms and I was never confused through the whole process. We are now on the road to welcoming our baby into this world and I would never have imagined being here without Dr. Levi and his team!
Give him a chance you will not regret your decision.
Dr. Levi and his staff were very personable and made me feel like they cared about helping us achieve our goals.
Describe the protocols Andrew Levi used in your cycles at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Fazano)
They were all very helpful and supportive. I have no negative comments at all.
Describe your experience with Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
They were very prompt and knew you by name when you entered the door. They don't make you feel like another patient, you felt like a person that mattered. Even During the time of COVID and changes to how the office needed to operate that were very clear with their instructions and guided you through what you needed to do to keep everyone safe and be safe yourself.
Trumbull

We did time intercourse for a couple of cycles; when that didn't result in a pregnancy, we moved on to IUI with Clomid and Ovidrel injection [protocol with Dr. Andrew Levi]... was straightforward and candid, but not too blunt. He and his APRN, Catherine, understood that my husband and I felt a sense of urgency in getting pregnant after two miscarriages (not while under Dr. Levi's care) and they were so on top of my treatment...ncredibly kind and understood the urgency my husband and I felt to get pregnant. The employees at the front desk always remembered my name.
Dr. Levi and Catherine, the APRN [at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine], were incredibly kind and understood the urgency my husband and I felt to get pregnant. The employees at the front desk always remembered my name...The woman who usually drew my blood was gentle and understanding of my needle anxiety. Every staff member was kind, compassionate, REALLY on top of things, and completely professional. I saw Catherine the most and cannot say enough good things about her. She was so supportive.
Dr. Levi was straightforward and candid, but not too blunt. He and his APRN, Catherine, understood that my husband and I felt a sense of urgency in getting pregnant after two miscarriages (not while under Dr. Levi's care) and they were so on top of my treatment. The women working at the front desk always remembered my name and were really sweet. The woman who usually drew my blood was gentle and understanding of my needle anxiety. Every staff member was kind, compassionate, REALLY on top of things, and completely professional. I saw Catherine the most and cannot say enough good things about her. She was so supportive.
Don't wait--go see him!
Dr. Levi and Catherine, the APRN, were incredibly kind and understood the urgency my husband and I felt to get pregnant. The employees at the front desk always remembered my name.
We did time intercourse for a couple of cycles; when that didn't result in a pregnancy, we moved on to IUI with Clomid and Ovidrel injection.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Catherine, the APRN, was AMAZING. Kind, compassionate, cheerful, responsive, informative--and REALLY on top of my treatment.
Describe your experience with Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
I can't say enough good things about this clinic. I always felt that I was treated as a human being and felt that they knew me and understood me and my goals. Everyone was very kind and really on the ball, which I appreciated a lot.