6.9

91 East Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
5520 Park Avenue
Trumbull, CT 06611

He [Dr. Levi] really listened. Took the time to talk in length with my husband and myself about possible options. We had one on one care with him and he was not pushy at all...He is smart, thorough, fully involved in his patients care - single doctor practice- and also kind. We saw him at him at every visit and never felt like a number. He spends a lot of time with each patient fully discussing every procedure and the risks and benefits. My husband even liked him! I wish there were more doctors like him out there.
They [staff at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine] were prompt, I never waited for long for appointments. The nurses weren't particularly winning, but they certainly weren't bad. We had some issues with billing not being as clear as we would have liked about cost but I think that was more of an issue with the insurance company than with them. Overall, a great practice...He [Dr. Levi] really listened. Took the time to talk in length with my husband and myself about possible options.
How was your experience with Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Go!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
He really listened. Took the time to talk in length with my husband and myself about possible options. We had one on one care with him and he was not pushy at all.
Describe your experience with Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
They were prompt, I never waited for long for appointments. The nurses weren't particularly winning, but they certainly weren't bad. We had some issues with billing not being as clear as we would have liked about cost but I think that was more of an issue with the insurance company than with them. Overall, a great practice.
Describe Andrew Levi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
He felt very strongly about only transferring a single embryo- at least for me.
2010 - 2013, Successful
He [Dr. Levi] had great bedside manner. He made hard days easier with his sense of humor. He was very involved in monitoring care even though he is not at every routine visit...Dr. Levi is not present at every appointment. His nurses take care of the more "mundane" care. Blood work internal exams etc. but he is very involved in care abd reviews your file. I got a personal phone call from him telling me I had to get in the office within a few hours for an IUI we originally thought would happen 2 days later...
[Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine - Trumbull nurses are]...Very compassionate and friendly...We did 3 iUIs with my first. Negative first, chemical second then pregnant 3rd. With my second child we got pregnant on the first IUI...
He had great bedside manner. He made hard days easier with his sense of humor. He was very involved in monitoring care even though he is not at every routine visit.
Trust him.
Describe the protocols Andrew Levi used in your cycles at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Very compassionate and friendly.

2007 - 2012, Successful
Overall a very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor [Dr. Andrew Levi]. In fact he’s probably the best doctor I’ve ever been to. My only complaint was that he put patients on birth control pills to synchronize IVFs to his clinics schedule since he works alone and I lost several weeks of treatment due to this. When your older time is limited so this was frustrating.... He always remembered me and my medical history and even called me personally just to check in after a few miscarriages to see how I was holding up.
Single doctor [at Park Ave- Trumball] so cycles are regulated to the clinics schedule which takes longer. Strength is Dr Levi’s kindness and compassion. I’ve yet to be treated by another doctor as well as I was treated byDr Levi.... Most was covered by insurance and when it wasn’t Dr Levi worked with on price & payments... Nursing staff changed frequently during the time I was in treatment.... I had a bad cycle using Ganirelix, nothing fertilized. Only time that ever happened.
Overall a very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. In fact he’s probably the best doctor I’ve ever been to. My only complaint was that he put patients on birth control pills to synchronize IVFs to his clinics schedule since he works alone and I lost several weeks of treatment due to this. When your older time is limited so this was frustrating.
In spite of how great Dr Levi is, Prepare yourself for an emotional and stressful experience. The 2ww is torture.
Nursing staff changed frequently during the time I was in treatment.
Describe your experience with Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Single doctor so cycles are regulated to the clinics schedule which takes longer. Strength is Dr Levi’s kindness and compassion. I’ve yet to be treated by another doctor as well as I was treated byDr Levi.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Levi at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Trumbull
My case was extemely tough as there was no cause found for my repeated miscarriages but Dr Levi never gave up hope for us and was always kind, caring and helped us stay as optimistic as we could. I honestly don't think i would have kept trying if it wasn't for him and his staff and finally at age 42 I had my miracle baby. Thank goodness we never gave up!
Trust him, he really does know what he's doing.
Dr Levi was very kind and went above and beyond for me. He would personally call me to check up on me after my miscarriages and did everything in his power to make treatment as affordable as he could (including obtaining donated medications for me). I never felt like a "number" at this office, the whole staff was very warm and caring.
They were all very nice. The office did go through several nurses during the 3 years I was a patient there which was surprising. My favorite nurse was Jenn (who left when she had her son), but I have nothing bad to say about any of them.
What specific things went wrong at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Park Avenue Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
With my last egg retrieval my doctor did forget to call me with my fertilization report which cause me to be extremely stressed. I was able to reach him after hours though and he apologized profusely and was able to tell me the info that night though.