Andrew Loucopoulos

Medical SchoolAthens University
ResidencyAthens University
FellowshipColumbia
1625 Third Avenue
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Andrew Loucopoulos to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Advanced Fertility Services to a friend?
Neutral: 100%7.4
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
My experience was wonderful. I'm not suggesting Dr. Loucopoulos is for everyone, not everybody appreciates his approach. His method is slow and thorough, he doesn't resort to meds right away. I love my time with Dr. Loucopoulos, so much so that I was sad to transfer to an OB when I got pregnant...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Andrew Loucopoulos at Advanced Fertility Services?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Loucopoulos at Advanced Fertility Services?
It takes a couple visits to warm up to him,
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Loucopoulos at Advanced Fertility Services?
Dr. Loucopoulos runs a very small practice and the quality of care was top notch. I was never rushed, my concerns were always addressed, and I really felt like he got to know his patients. His bedside manner is wonderful; to the point but always sensitive. And he has a great sense of humor to boot. I never hesitated to contact their office throughout the long process whenever any questions came up.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Services.
It's a very intimate office, just the doctor and the practice manager. It was wonderful to build such a close relationship with both of them. This was the strongest take away for me; the personal attention, the sense that you are really being cared for and not just a number. It's a rare delight in any doctor's office, but particularly during such a sensitive and challenging time. The drawback of this is that occasionally things would fall through the cracks- phone calls sometimes went unreturned, a couple of times a rx wouldn't have been put through, etc. And no email, but I can live with that.
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Fertility Services?
Andrew Loucopoulos
Advanced Fertility Services

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andrew Loucopoulos at Advanced Fertility Services.