Available by cell phone
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Clearfield
1725 East 1450 South
Clearfield, UT 84015
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Andrew Moore to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Care Center to a friend?
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
I felt like Dr. Moore really cared, and still does. He told me when I first met him that if I ever had concerns about anything, including the nurses, to text/call his personal cell phone number and we would get it cleared up.... I feel like he knew what he was talking about for the MOST part. An example of this is my being diagnosed with endometriosis. He diagnosed me based on my symptoms, and he was going to perform surgery to fix it.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at Reproductive Care Center?
I feel like he knew what he was talking about for the MOST part. An example of this is my being diagnosed with endometriosis. He diagnosed me based on my symptoms, and he was going to perform surgery to fix it. It turned out that he was out of network with my insurance as well as the hospitals he does surgeries at, so I ended up having an OBGYN that I trust very much do the surgery. The OBGYN made sure to do it when I wasn't on my period but I also hadn't ovulated yet so there was no possible way I was pregnant. When we were planning on doing the surgery with Dr. Moore, he scheduled it based on HIS "surgery days" and it ended up falling in the 2 week wait, so there was a possibility I could have been pregnant for the surgery. I don't think he thought it mattered because we can't get pregnant on our own anyways, but it still was worrisome that he wanted to risk it. Other than that, he seemed very informed. He told me what diets to do to help with my mild PCOS, he referred me to a clinic for pelvic physical therapy after surgery, and he gave me a lot of information regarding pursuing IUI and IVF after the surgery. He knows what he is talking about. One other thing that kind of made me question him a little is the fact that he told me to text him with any concerns, and I texted him once asking for pain meds because my cramps from my period were unbearable (anyone with endometriosis will know what I'm talking about), but he never responded. We haven't done IVF or even an IUI yet because we wanted to get everything cleared with the surgery, and I don't think we will pursue that with him because we got a referral from a friend of another doctor that they loved working with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Moore at Reproductive Care Center?
Make sure you ask all the questions. He will answer any and every question with grace and a lot of information. He doesn't know what you know or don't know, so ask questions. You are the patient, you deserve to know everything about what the doctors want to do with you so ASK QUESTIONS. And take advantage of the fact that he gives his cell phone number to you. He wouldn't do that if he didn't expect to get texts/calls from you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Moore at Reproductive Care Center?
I felt like Dr. Moore really cared, and still does. He told me when I first met him that if I ever had concerns about anything, including the nurses, to text/call his personal cell phone number and we would get it cleared up. He also asked me how I was doing emotionally with everything and he acknowledged that infertility is hard, so it's okay if I struggle emotionally. He wanted me to know that he was there not just for treatment but for all the hard stuff too. That made me feel like a human more than a number for sure.
Describe the protocols Andrew Moore used in your cycles at Reproductive Care Center and their degree of success.
He just put me on femara twice, once before the surgery and once for the cycle the surgery was on (that's the cycle I'm still on).
All of the nurses were so compassionate and kind! They all knew what they were doing and I felt very well taken care of.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I think the clinic was amazing. Aside from the concerns I have about Dr. Moore, the clinic was perfect. I always felt welcomed and cared about by every single nurse and the secretary. They made sure I was taken care of and everyone was always very kind.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Moore at Reproductive Care Center.
I just received a bill for $414 for all of my testing that was done, and that's because we found out later that my insurance was out of network with him. That's the only thing that's a little frustrating, but it's because I talked to my insurance before and they said I could go to any doctor on the list and I thought he was on the list. So technically it's my fault, not the clinic's.
Pleasant Grove

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andrew Moore at Reproductive Care Center.

I first met with Dr. Moore for a consultation, which happened to be on cycle day 3. After speaking for an hour, Dr. Moore came to the conclusion to start me on oral Mead that night. I was prescribed Femara, and took it Days 3-7. On day 6, I started injections of Gonal F. I took those on day 6-9. My body responded the best it ever has, in the 6+ years I have been trying to conceive.... Dr. Moore really listened to what my needs were, and gave new options to try, and gave me a lot of hope.
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Moore is very passionate about what he does. He truly cares about his patients, and what is best for them. He is very easy to communicate with, and gave me his cell number to contact him at any time, with any questions I might have. He had great ideas of new things we could try, and was very positive with his care and his ideas for my infertility journey.
Meet with him, and trust what he has to say.
The nursing staff is minimal, so I’ve only worked with two nurses. They were both very kind and very helpful. They had a great demeanor about them, and were easy to work with.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The clinic is quite small, and seems a little busy for all the patients they have. It was in an easy to get to location though, and is easy to find. The room I went into didn’t seem like it got cleaned nightly, as there was hair under the chair a couple different times I visited.
The reason I went to Dr. Moore is because he accepted my insurance. It’s really hard to find a fertility doctor that accepts insurance. With that being said, I had to have multiple ultrasounds done, and I now have a bill of over $800. I didn’t expect my bill to be that much, and thought it would be much more affordable. I’ve only seen Dr. Moore for one month of treatment, which doesn’t include the IUI I had scheduled. I’m not too happy about the cost of everything I’ve seen him for. It seems like he has charged me a lot.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Our first IVF [with Dr. Moore] we didn’t know I had PCOS so if that would’ve been known I’m sure our protocol/results would’ve been different. We are currently working on doing an FET and now that he knows we are doing different things to better prepare for success. Even simple things such as an anti inflammatory diet which I’ve already noticed a huge difference in the way I feel...When we did IVF, we only had 2 viable embryos. He suggested we transfer one and freeze the other because multiples are more risky.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at Reproductive Care Center?
He’s kind of soft spoken which is comforting to me because he’s not loud and obnoxious. I’ve never felt uncomfortable around him especially during ultrasounds. He’s always willing to answer any questions you might have and never makes you feel stupid no matter how simple the questions may be. I feel like he cares about our success. Although, there have been a few appointments where I feel like he was a little rushed. Not sure if he was just running behind or poor scheduling.
If you want to be cared for and treated like a person and not a number then Dr Moore is the doctor for you!
I felt like he actually cared about me as a person and was in the room for every ultrasound and appointment as opposed to having nurses do it all for him.
Our first IVF we didn’t know I had PCOS so if that would’ve been known I’m sure our protocol/results would’ve been different. We are currently working on doing an FET and now that he knows we are doing different things to better prepare for success. Even simple things such as an anti inflammatory diet which I’ve already noticed a huge difference in the way I feel.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Marie Few)
I love that a couple of the nurses I’ve worked with have struggled with infertility as well. It made them more compassionate and relatable. I had an ultrasound a few days ago and everything was looking great and ready for the FET. Marie pulled me into another room to discuss the protocol for the upcoming week and I got nervous and began to cry. She was so kind and comforted me. I’ve been really pleased with the staff. Even down to the receptionist. She’s always so sweet and welcoming.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I like to be reminded of my appointments since there is so much to worry about and occasionally they forget to call and remind me. That’s just a minor thing though. They are however great at making you feel welcome and comfortable in a terrifying and uncomfortable situation.
Our FET is going to cost a little over 4 thousand. Including medications.
Describe Andrew Moore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Care Center.
Pleasant Grove

He [Dr. Andrew Moore] started me on 7.5 mg of femara on days 3-9 of my cycles. He started with a higher dose and longer duration because I had already tried 5mg of femara of days 3-7 without any results. He performed an ultrasound on day 10 and day 13 to confirm that the follicle was maturing, I then did a progesterone test on day 24 I think to confirm ovulation. My next cycle I did OPKs and then a progesterone test 8 days after my positive OPK. He wants us to try just ovulation induction for 3-6 cycles then we can add insemination when we think we need it due to my husbands abnormal semen analysis.
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at Reproductive Care Center?
So far I don’t have any negative perceptions of Dr. Moore. He has always treated me and my husband with the utmost respect. He answers all of our questions, has laid out the various treatment options in a detailed manner, and has been very honest about our chances of conceiving and what he thinks is our best option.
Ask questions all of your questions and be open to trusting him and his opinion.
He’s very concerned with the emotional and financial burden of fertility treatments. He constantly reassures us that treatment is at our pace, based on how we feel and what we can handle. He always takes ample time to answer or questions and makes sure all our concerns are addressed.
He started me on 7.5 mg of femara on days 3-9 of my cycles. He started with a higher dose and longer duration because I had already tried 5mg of femara of days 3-7 without any results. He performed an ultrasound on day 10 and day 13 to confirm that the follicle was maturing, I then did a progesterone test on day 24 I think to confirm ovulation. My next cycle I did OPKs and then a progesterone test 8 days after my positive OPK. He wants us to try just ovulation induction for 3-6 cycles then we can add insemination when we think we need it due to my husbands abnormal semen analysis.
I don’t actually interact with the nurses much, just to call in for my prescription and any questions. They respond quickly and efficiently. I wish that they would double check why my doctor ordered certain tests at certain times.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
This clinic is great at getting you in for appointments and consultations. I feel like everyone is very nice and genuine. Biggest problem is that they don’t answer the phone all the time or because there’s only one doctor at the Pleasant Grove location, if he’s gone they just close and there’s no way to leave a message or know why they’re closed.
I feel like it’s expensive but better than most clinics that I’ve looked into. I also like that they are very up front about the costs of tests, procedures, and treatments.
Pleasant Grove

He [Dr. Andrew Moore] wrote detailed notes in my chart for the nurses about how to get through my curvy cervix (more detail than any of them had ever seen). It certainly made the IUI process less stressful! He always seemed happy to see my husband and I. Dr. Moore filled us with hope. And when our pregnancy was confirmed he invited us to bring our baby to meet him when the time comes!
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at Reproductive Care Center?
Great bedside manner. He made jokes with us, and helped keep the mood light. Dr. Moore was very knowledgeable. Anybody who seeks treatment through him will be in capable hands. I highly recommend him.
He is straight forward, and I love that about him. Know that he is very easy going. Just know that you are in good hands with Dr. Moore and his nurses!
He wrote detailed notes in my chart for the nurses about how to get through my curvy cervix (more detail than any of them had ever seen). It certainly made the IUI process less stressful! He always seemed happy to see my husband and I. Dr. Moore filled us with hope. And when our pregnancy was confirmed he invited us to bring our baby to meet him when the time comes!
He went over all of my medical history from my OB and previous fertility clinic, as well as surgeries I had completed at the hospital. Because it had been a few years since we had sought out fertility treatments, we started at the beginning, but he also added a water ultrasound of my uterus, which had never been done before. My HSG that I had done before came back positively (minor scar tissue in my fallopian tubes). I did 2 rounds of femara with IUI, same protocol each time. I also had to get my Varicella vaccine updated because my immunity to that was low. I got pregnant from my 2nd IUI.
Super friendly. Always got a call back within a few hours. Always positive and happy to help.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
They have many offices throughout Utah, as well as some in Idaho, Wyoming, and maybe Colorado. I wish their PG office had their own billing instead of having to work through the Sandy clinic (I think they were working on that earlier this year.) Everybody there always had a smile on their face, which helped when going through such a traumatic time.
I think between my two cycles with all the ultrasounds, blood work, medications, consultation, and IUI procedures we probably paid around $5,000 out-of-pocket. (Insurance only covered minimal testing.)
Pleasant Grove
I liked Dr. Moore as a person; however, I felt that the protocol was not optimized for my particular circumstances. It seemed like all patients get pretty much the same protocol with just the medication amounts changed....I sent him a note asking whether this was the right protocol but never heard back. I wished I had refused to go forward until hearing his justification for that protocol.
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
I liked Dr. Moore as a person; however, I felt that the protocol was not optimized for my particular circumstances. It seemed like all patients get pretty much the same protocol with just the medication amounts changed. I had done some reading online about diminished ovarian reserve, and there were a lot of opinions that birth control should be used sparingly for DOR patients, whereas Dr. Moore wanted me on them for 5 weeks. I sent him a note asking whether this was the right protocol but never heard back. I wished I had refused to go forward until hearing his justification for that protocol.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
I would not recommend the U of U clinic if you have a more complex fertility problem, as I don't think they have the most cutting edge protocols.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
Dr. Moore spent significant time with my husband and me during our appointments. He made sure to answer all of our questions and never rushed us.
Describe the protocols Andrew Moore used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
I was on birth control for five weeks, then Gonal-F, Menopur, and Saizen. I started Cetrotide on day 6 and triggered at day 8. They retrieved 6 eggs, did not do ICSI, and 2 fertilized. Both made it to day 5, although 1 was only a morula. We transferred the blastocyst and I had a positive pregnancy test, but a miscarriage at 8 weeks. The morula did not survive to day 6 for freezing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Utah. (Assigned nurse: Heidi Carver)
In general, most of the nurses I saw were compassionate and kind. The U of U patient portal is also very good for communicating with the nurses. My biggest frustration was the inability to ever speak to a nurse on the phone. No one ever answers the IVF nurse line. It says they will return messages within 24 hours, but I found that not to be true. I had better luck with emailing and getting an emailed response back, but there were times when I just wanted to speak to someone and found it so frustrating not to be able to. For example, I did my HCG tests out of state, while traveling. The lab order did not have all the information the lab needed to do the test. I just needed to get a nurse on the phone to provide the missing information -- instead, I sat at the lab for an hour waiting for one of the nurses to email me back.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
I do not think that they are using the most up to date protocols. They also rotate the doctors through multiple locations, so I often had to drive much further than I would have liked to see my doctor on certain days.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Moore at University of Utah.
$8,900 for the IVF cycle (no ICSI). The medications came to about $5,000.
SLC

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Moore was always straight forward but kind. He always let us know what to expect. Him and his staff were readily available when we had questions. In fact, on the night of our trigger shot for IVF, we were unsure of the dosage and were able to reach him at home to confirm the correct dosage. I would definitely recommend Dr. Moore and the U of U fertility clinic to a friend.... He was frequently running a little late because he will take extra time with his patients to answer any questions that they may have. Once, the receptionist had mis-typed that our appointment was supposed to 15 minutes instead of 45. Dr. Moore didn't have us reschedule, he made the time to meet with us for the 45 minutes and answer our questions.
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
Dr. Moore was great! He was kind. He was frequently running a little late because he will take extra time with his patients to answer any questions that they may have. Once, the receptionist had mis-typed that our appointment was supposed to 15 minutes instead of 45. Dr. Moore didn't have us reschedule, he made the time to meet with us for the 45 minutes and answer our questions.
Be patient. He may be running late but that is because he is taking good care of his patients.
In our first appointment, he looked over our past tests and suggested that we have another semen analysis completed. The analysis came back showing low sperm motility. From there he suggested a sperm penetration test. That test came back negative. He suggested that we skip IUI or regular IVF because of the results of the test. Thus saving us money in the long run. We did IVF w/ICSI. I was on birth control pills for one month prior. From there, I began taking Menopur then added citrotide. (I can't remember the exact dosage). I went in for an ultrasound every other day during this time to measure my follicle growth. On day 11, I took a trigger shot of HCG and Lupron. A day and half later, I had my retrieval where they retrieved 15 eggs, 9 of those eggs fertilized and 5 made it to day 5. After retrieval, I began taking Crinone (progestrone) and estrogen which I continued until week 10 of pregnancy. We did a day 5 transfer. All of our embryos were average quality. We decided to only transfer one at the encouragement of our doctor. After transfer I was given a dose of Lupron to encourage implantation. This cycle resulted in pregnancy and I am currently 17 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Utah. (Assigned nurse: Heidi)
Heidi was great at making sure you knew what to do and what was coming next. She was really straight forward. At first, I thought she was a little cold, but as I got to know her better I realized that was just her personality and that she is a great nurse!
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
The only downside, is that the clinic is up by the University of Utah in Salt Lake. I live in Riverton so the driving back and forth so many times was tiresome. Overall, this clinic was great. The staff was kind, helpful and knowledgeable. At 8 weeks pregnant I started bleeding heavily. I called the clinic and they got me in for an ultrasound the very next morning to make sure everything was fine. The doctor on call was so kind. After our ultrasound and everything looked good, she scheduled us for another a few weeks later for peace of mind.
We did a guarantee program. We paid $16,000 for one fresh cycle and two frozen of IVF with ICSI. This cost covered appointments, ultrasounds, retrivial, transfer, and shots administered at the clinic. It did not cover medications. I believe we paid around $3,000 for shots and other drugs. The guarantee program did not include the extra ultrasounds I had after I became pregnant.
SLC

In the beginning, we LOVED Dr Moore! He was treating my aggressive endometriosis to prolong another surgery and to prep for eventual conception. He gave me lots of options, but everything went downhill when he started me on Lupron. Lupron causes horrific side effects when first started and has to be injected in a timely manner to be effective. Out of the 6 injections I had, only 1 OF THEM was on time, which led me to have all these horrific, yet TOTALLY AVOIDABLE side effects...I was only supposed to be on Lupron for a few months, but because I couldnt ever get my shots on time, we had to keep starting over. And almost a year and a half later with injections, I still lost my tubes.
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
In the beginning, we LOVED Dr Moore! He was treating my aggressive endometriosis to prolong another surgery and to prep for eventual conception. He gave me lots of options, but everything went downhill when he started me on Lupron. Lupron causes horrific side effects when first started and has to be injected in a timely manner to be effective. Out of the 6 injections I had, only 1 OF THEM was on time, which led me to have all these horrific, yet TOTALLY AVOIDABLE side effects. His nurse either couldnt get the injection ordered on time, preauthed in time, really simple and EASY tasks, and would take up to 1 WEEK or longer to get back to me about ANYTHING! I tried talking to the nurse, Dr Moore himself, the office manager, everyone in the office about how awful their service was and how I was not getting adequate treatment. In the moment they always apologized and assured me that things would get better, that theyd get back to me more promptly, that things would change and they NEVER would! I tried to be patient and give them the benefit of a doubt to fix things, but I felt like it got to the point that they just wrote me off and didnt want to help me anymore. Ive worked in healthcare for over 10 years so I understand how it works, and I'm an easy going, patient and understanding person at drs offices BECAUSE of that. But this was just assanine at how terrible the service was. I tried everything! I was only supposed to be on Lupron for a few months, but because I couldnt ever get my shots on time, we had to keep starting over. And almost a year and a half later with injections, I still lost my tubes. Whether that was because the Lupron couldnt so its job due to lack of getting injected on time, or what I dont know. But I had perfect tubes when I first saw Dr Moore, and I lost them by the time I was done seeing him, and it will haunt me forever being robbed of my chance to conceive naturally and will always wonder if it was because of my experience there. So whether this was because the nurse didnt have adequate training, support to do her job, or was just that bad at her job, I dont know. But I am so mad at myself for staying under his care for as long as I did, and am hurt that even though I was so patient with them and their constant errors, they eventually stopped caring about treating me and I suffered the ultimate price because of it.
If his nurse is still Annie, DONT go there and waste your time!!
It wasnt so much that I felt like a number, it was more that I coulsnt ever get the care I needed in a timely manner.
We were trying to treat my endometriosis to prep for possible fertility treatments. It started with Progesteronen but that wasnt aggressive enough so we started Lupron to avoid another surgery. Thats as far as I got with him and then went to another Clinic because of such terrible service.
Annie could never do anything in a timely manner. It took her over a week to return any of my phone calls or messages, and when she finally did, it was 1 sentence answers, but never the answers to my questions. (Its all documented on their online portal!) She very rarely knew the answers to any questions I had but she would never find out from someone else for me. She couldn't get my shots ordered or preauthed on time, I had to direct her on what to do most of the time, she never knew what she was doing!! Whenever I voiced my concerns with her ABOUT her, she always acted like she felt so bad for me that I was being treated so bad, like it wasnt HER fault I was having all these problems! I tried to be so patient and understanding with her, but it was like beating a dead horse. I think if it wasnt for her, I would have stayed at their clinic, because I really did like Dr Moore until he started blowing me off. I had talked to other nurses in their slc office who were always so prompt and helpful but they always had to redirect me back to Annie because he was Dr Moores nurse. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
If you're going to go to the U, DONT go to the Orem office! Ive listed all my concerns answering other questions in this survey.
My insurance paid for my injections so I only had co-pays and a deductible to meet.
Describe Andrew Moore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Utah.
We didnt get that far.

Anovulation, Poor Egg Quality
Our first cycle of IVF [with Dr. Moore] was not specialized for me. We decided to go with what works for most patients. The second round of IVF was when we upped all of the dosages to hyperstimulate my ovaries...my ovaries were still hyperstimulated and still had fluid in them. My Dr. wanted to wait but I was to impatient but I did listen to him about only transferring 1 embryo.
Anovulation, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
He is a very patient and quiet man, made me think of my father. He is also very kind and caring. He never acted superior when we would ask any of our millions of questions. He spends a great time working on research so he can make sure every fertility patient is receiving the best care possible.
Be ready to learn a lot of info! Which was a good thing for us! Ask him questions even if you think it's stupid. He likes to know what you're thinking and feeling.
He took the time to explain what we would be needing to do, my diagnosis and what it meant for us. He even took extra time to settle any of our fears. He was so patient and kind to us.
Our first cycle of IVF was not specialized for me. We decided to go with what works for most patients. The second round of IVF was when we upped all of the dosages to hyperstimulate my ovaries. The 2nd round of IVF was when we were able to transfer 1 egg and freeze 2 eggs.
They were all so nice and patient with me.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
Everyone here is very nice. Their goal is to get you pregnant and you can feel it. The clinic is clean and up to date. It is a bit smaller but that doesn't mean the technology is out of date. I liked that they're apart of The U of U hospital.
The total cost for us was around $12,000. The cost included appointments with Dr. Moore, blood work, ultrasounds, all of the medicine, the anesthesia, egg retrieval and the embryo transfer.
The first round of IVF, we only had 1 embryo survive so that's all we could transfer. The 2nd round we could only transfer 1 egg because my ovaries were still hyperstimulated and still had fluid in them. My Dr. wanted to wait but I was to impatient but I did listen to him about only transferring 1 embryo.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
I loved Dr. Moore. He hadn't seen us in almost two years when we saw him last and he remembered us and was excited for us to do IVF again. When we did our fresh transfer with him, he made sure to answer all of our questions and made us feel like we had a voice in our treatments...If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask him. He is very thorough and goes over everything!...We would have stayed with him if our insurance covered him and the clinic. He was just very understanding and seemed excited to work with us again. With our first fresh transfer he explained to us the risks of transferring two embryos and was very helpful...
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
Dr. Moore, was just wonderful! We would have stayed with him if our insurance covered him and the clinic. He was just very understanding and seemed excited to work with us again. With our first fresh transfer he explained to us the risks of transferring two embryos and was very helpful.
I have a blood condition that can lead to blood clots while pregnant, and he was very aware of this and made sure that I took extra precautions especially while I was on the extra hormones that are related to IVF.
The little that I worked with Heidi, she was always very helpful. She would respond to emails within a few hours, which was always helpful!
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
When I was a patient there, I was quite pleased with the clinic. They were very helpful when we had transfer our embryo's to our new clinic. It does take time to get into a specific doctor, but they try to fit you in as quickly as possible.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at University of Utah.
All of my monitoring appointments were either in the morning before work or they were after I got off. They were very flexible to work with.
It was roughly around $15,000-$17,000 for our fresh IVF cycle and that included medicine.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing (cancer), 1 Embryo Freezing
Cancer, Male Factor
With our first IVF, Dr. Moore was very sweet and honest about the procedure. He called me on the morning I was to go in for my embryo transfer and he told me that in order to get the best quality of embryo we would have to wait another day. The fact that he took the time to call me personally and not have his assistant call meant so much! We just went back into see him for our FET. He walked in and was excited to see us! He asked me how my previous pregnancy went and if I had any problems. He was very intent on listening to the questions that I had.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing (cancer), 1 Embryo Freezing
Cancer, Male Factor
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
Go in with all questions that you want answered, he's very good about answering them!
Dr Moore, took the time to explain the steps of going through IVF. He was very concerned for my care and my health.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
I have loved the University of Utah! They have state of the art equipment and are willing to help answer questions and put you at ease.
For the ICSI IVF it cost us about $10,000

2012 - 2015
2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Moore was always very genuine with his care. He let us know the facts and went into detail on medical treatments. I'm glad he was (and is) our infertility doctor since I know he cares about us. When I miscarried, he was devastated with me and helped me with our next IVF cycle, which worked!
2012 - 2015
2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at University of Utah?
Dr. Moore is very patient and treats every patient like family. Undergoing IVF was a very difficult experience for us and he was so patent and honest at every appointment.
Go with questions! Also, be patient if he is running behind. It's the sign of a good doctor!
They are upbeat without being annoying. They hope for the best but know it doesn't always happen.