Available by cell phone
FellowshipU. of Louisville
1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-257-1900
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Andrew Toledo to a friend?

6.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RBA to a friend?
2013 - 2019
Be prepared to wait for your initial appointment, but he [Dr. Toledo] is worth the wait...suspected that we were getting "bad eggs" (resulting in the chemical pregnancies), and he therefore recommended pre-implantation genetic screening to screen for embryos with abnormal numbers of chromosomes. He also suggested ICSI to directly inject the sperm into the egg. We did our first and only retrieval in November 2013, and came away with 9 eggs, 8 fertilized, and 7 made it to day 5, at which point they froze and biopsied all of them for genetic screening.
Megan and Lisa were my primary nurses during my IUIs, egg retrieval, and first transfer [at RBA]. They were both wonderful and responded to all of my emails quickly... For IVF, we used a financing plan that totaled approximately $22,000, but included 3 fresh cycles and 3 frozen cycles (and the benefit stops after a successful pregnancy). We only ended up needing one of each, so we probably overpaid...The parking is also kind of expensive, so I would recommend carpooling with your significant other for appointments so you don't have to pay two parking fees.
2013 - 2019
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Dr. Toledo has a wonderful bedside manner. He is friendly and personable and has been doing this a long time. It takes a long time to get into see him, but there's a reason for it. You won't be sad you waited an extra few weeks. Some of his explanations are technical, but for the most part, he explains things in terms non-medical people can understand. He will take as much time as he needs with patients for consultations - I think those are booked in one hour blocks, just so he doesn't have to get to another patient. I think we spent one hour with him in our initial consult (not including exams, bloodwork, and meeting with the nurses before and after). He answers questions patiently and is happy to take follow up calls. Once we had decided to go forward with IVF, I had questions about the drugs and injections I was prescribed, and I was able to get on the phone with him personally within a couple of days to get answers from him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Be prepared to wait for your initial appointment, but he is worth the wait. And have a list of questions ready to go and be prepared to take notes.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Dr. Toledo is the most kind and caring doctor I've ever had. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Every time we have been back to see him, he remembers us, our kids, and things we like to do. When we did our egg retrieval, we got fewer eggs than we expected, and he let me cry on his shoulder when I found out.
Describe the protocols Andrew Toledo used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
We started with IUI on Femara. (I had been prescribed Clomid and timed intercourse with my OB/GYN but that had not worked, so we moved onto Femara.) Each IUI cycle also included a trigger shot 12 hours before the first insemination, and then 24 hours, there was a second insemination. The first IUI cycle was negative, so they changed the timing of my progesterone. The second attempted IUI did not make it to insemination because I did not get any follicles, so they reversed on the progesterone timing. The second and third IUI were identical in terms of medications, and both resulted in chemical pregnancies. My beta with the second IUI stalled at just below 50, and the beta with the third IUI barely made it above 10. Dr. Toledo did give us the option after the second failed IUI to start IVF, but we elected to try one more. After the third failed IUI, we were told our best option was to proceed with IVF. We had a whole lot of bloodwork done (on both me and my husband) and a meeting with a genetic counselor. Dr. Toledo suspected that we were getting "bad eggs" (resulting in the chemical pregnancies), and he therefore recommended pre-implantation genetic screening to screen for embryos with abnormal numbers of chromosomes. He also suggested ICSI to directly inject the sperm into the egg. We did our first and only retrieval in November 2013, and came away with 9 eggs, 8 fertilized, and 7 made it to day 5, at which point they froze and biopsied all of them for genetic screening. I was on Bravelle and Menopur at the lowest doses recommended (I believe 2 injections of each, each day) because I have PCOS and they were worried about overstimulating. We then stopped the medication since we would be doing a fresh transfer. We ended up with 4 genetically normal embryos, and planned to transfer one of them in January. For the transfer, I was placed on birth control to level off my hormones and then put on estrogen (patches) and progesterone (suppositories) on the first day of the transfer cycle, which I was on till the pregnancy reached 12 weeks. (They will normally wean you off these starting at 8 weeks when the placenta has taken over, but I was traveling around week 10 and was being extra cautious, so they let me stay on it till 12 weeks, when I started seeing my regular OB/GYN). The transfer took place on day 20 of my cycle, and Dr. Toledo did the transfer himself. We got a positive pregnancy test, and that baby is now almost 4.5 years old. Dr. Toledo also did an "uterine scratch test" at the beginning of the cycle, which has shown increased pregnancy rates. We did a second frozen transfer in October 2016 with the same protocol and steps as our first frozen transfer, but Dr. Toledo did do an HSG test to make sure my uterus was still in good shape (no fibroids, cysts, etc.) It was all clear, and one of his colleagues did the second transfer. That baby is now 1.5.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Megan, Lisa, and Krista)
Megan and Lisa were my primary nurses during my IUIs, egg retrieval, and first transfer. They were both wonderful and responded to all of my emails quickly. I did not have as much interaction with Krista because I treated there for a relatively short period of time with my second transfer (Megan and Lisa had both left by then), but she was always kind, called promptly with lab results, and answered emails quickly too.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Dr. Toledo's assistant - Melissa - is amazing and returns calls quickly. The front office staff, particularly Mary Ellen, is a delight and calls you by name when she sees you come in. They do have a policy that no children are allowed, which I appreciated as a patient before we had our girls and respected as a patient who has had two successful pregnancies. If you are bringing in new babies to meet Dr. Toledo, they ask you to wait across the elevator bank, just so you do not upset couples who have not yet had successful pregnancies. The only complaint I had about the clinic was their financial/accounting people. They often tried to bill us for things we hadn't had done, and one lady was particularly insensitive when I had to check out after I'd found out we wouldn't be able to go forward with the second planned IUI. The parking is also kind of expensive, so I would recommend carpooling with your significant other for appointments so you don't have to pay two parking fees.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
The IUIs cost around $1500 ($500 per insemination, plus ultrasound monitoring and meds). For IVF, we used a financing plan that totaled approximately $22,000, but included 3 fresh cycles and 3 frozen cycles (and the benefit stops after a successful pregnancy). We only ended up needing one of each, so we probably overpaid. We were told when we went back for our second transfer that they had changed the program such that we could have used the funds leftover after our first successful transfer to put toward the second transfer. Medications for the egg retrieval were probably in the neighborhood of $4,000 to $5,000, most of it being out of pocket. My husband changed insurance plans for our second transfer, which had an allowance for fertility coverage, and it cost us approximately $600 or $700 out of pocket (including meds) . I think the frozen transfer without insurance would have been around $3000.
Describe Andrew Toledo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
Dr. Toledo was strongly in favor of a single embryo transfer - I was 31 and 34 at the time of both my transfers - and he did not see a reason to consider a multiple embryo transfer at my age. Given our circumstances, we also had a very good chance of one working (and those odds only increased with two), and he reminded us that twins is twice the cost at the same time (two daycare payments, two college tuitions, two of all the baby gear, etc.).

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA.

Don’t feel like you are coming with too much history because you are not. Dr. Toledo will look at everything and anything you bring...He listened, took a look, and was appreciative of all I had provided...immediately took a look at my thyroid levels and put me on medicine. In his opinion, I should have been on it already. My levels were in perfect range after few short weeks...has exceeded every expectation I ever had of a RE...He had a bit of a waiting list, but I took that as I good sign. I
We qualified for the “baby guarantee” program [at RBA]. You and your spouse have to meet certain criteria pertaining to your health and specific tests to qualify. The initial fee for this program is 25k...The central clinic is great. Friendly staff from the second you walk in and there is always someone with you at any time. The great thing about RBA is there are several satellite offices...I can visit any satellite office for monitoring or labs and they all communicate.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Dr. Toledo got to know my husband and I as individuals and not just patients. He wanted to know about our stresses in life, occupations, how our journey had been. Our first appointment was an open dialogue about what we had experienced. I was certain he would push IVF from the start. Isn’t that what they do at a reproductive clinic? To our surprise, he didn’t. After several appointments and honest conversations with Dr. Toledo we have decided to pursue IVF. I’m confident he has the hope that we do.
Come prepared. Don’t feel like you are coming with too much history because you are not. Dr. Toledo will look at everything and anything you bring. I predicted that I had a thyroid problem so I pulled blood labs from three years back (non related to fertility). He listened, took a look, and was appreciative of all I had provided.
Dr. Toledo has exceeded every expectation I ever had of a RE. With a troubling and disappointing 2018, we scheduled and appointment with Toledo. He had a bit of a waiting list, but I took that as I good sign. I had four unrelated individuals recommend his name to me, so when our appointment day came I felt as though I was meeting a celebrity. Toledo sat with my husband and I and went page by page over our history. He was so compassionate and thorough. We left with a renewed sense of hope and peace. Every appointment since has been better then the last. Being in his care as where we are supposed to be.
Dr Toledo immediately took a look at my thyroid levels and put me on medicine. In his opinion, I should have been on it already. My levels were in perfect range after few short weeks. He ordered another sonohysterogram. I had one done a year before with my OBGYN but he wanted to run one again. I can’t even begin to explain how easy that procedure was at RBA compared to my first. The ladies at RBA explained that that was something they do daily whereas an OBGYN might know how to do it but they don’t practice it that often. Dr. Toledo also ordered a few tests on my husband so we could have the most current information. He then sat down with us and went through everything, thoroughly explained our options, and gave us his opinion.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA.
At RBA we work with the same staff from the beginning to the end. Dr. Toledo has an admin who scheduled our first consultation and has always been available for general question. Then there is a separate young lady to go through our protocol, next medical steps, consents, etc... Tay is his financial contact. She had a separate meeting with us to talk solely about financing, insurance, and drug costs. We have also met a team of nurses and his medical assistant who have guided us through everything at this point. We feel like we are in really good hands.
Describe your experience with RBA.
The central clinic is great. Friendly staff from the second you walk in and there is always someone with you at any time. The great thing about RBA is there are several satellite offices. I live in the city but work about an hour north. I can visit any satellite office for monitoring or labs and they all communicate.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
We qualified for the “baby guarantee” program. You and your spouse have to meet certain criteria pertaining to your health and specific tests to qualify. The initial fee for this program is 25k. The program lasts for two years or one live birth, whichever comes first. If this does not happen you get the majority of your money back. If you choose to leave the program you also get the majority of your money back. We looked at all options and financially this made the most sense. It’s a great program and we are lucky to be in it!
+ Read more- Read less

Doctor Toledo was very personable and even shared his own journey doing IVF. He was very casual and confident in this working for us....My AMH showed that my egg storage was on the lower end of normal, the protocol that I was put on was 600 unit gonl-f and Lupron. With an HCG trigger shot. I did this for about 2 weeks.... He likes to only transfer one at a time because it is more beneficial for a full term pregnancy.
From the moment you walk in [to RBA], you are greeted with a smile. We got called back quickly and efficiently most of the time. The only thing I would say is that maybe more exact instructions for egg retrieval and procedures. Sometimes we get a little confused. But we were always able to email the nurses to ask questions so that helped. One thing I wish they would change is that they should validate parking. We are already paying enough for treatment without having to pay for that every time also.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
We signed up as another doctors patient, by the time we were ready to start the cycle we had found out that our doctor had left the practice. We were heartbroken! We were back to square 1. We then decided on doctor Toledo. He was very informative and eased our nerves when we first met him. He put us on a strong protocol. Which we were unsure about, but the outcome was good! So we were happy with that.
Book your appointment sooner than later, it takes a while to get your first consult.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Jennilyn and Lindsey )
They were all really wonderful. Especially Jennilyn. She always shows so much enthusiasm and excitement during this process. We always felt like we were welcomed like we were family.
Describe your experience with RBA.
From the moment you walk in, you are greeted with a smile. We got called back quickly and efficiently most of the time. The only thing I would say is that maybe more exact instructions for egg retrieval and procedures. Sometimes we get a little confused. But we were always able to email the nurses to ask questions so that helped. One thing I wish they would change is that they should validate parking. We are already paying enough for treatment without having to pay for that every time also.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
Because of the aggressive treatment, the medication cost was about 5000, our deposit amount for the treatment was 5700. And then the FET cycle meds I have not purchased yet.
He likes to only transfer one at a time because it is more beneficial for a full term pregnancy. He said twin pregnancies are tough and more likely to not carry to term
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Toledo has the best bed side manners I have encountered with a doctor.... the most compassionate doctor we have came across. He was very good at explaining the process and showed he truly cared as he was talking to us about our options.... I had a different doctor conducting my egg retrieval, hysteroscopy and then finally had Dr. Toledo conduct my embryo transfer.
Overall, I enjoyed coming into RBA. The front desk staff was always friendly and willing to help in any way they could. Strengths-Friendly, Good Communication, Great group of Doctors and Nurses Weaknesses-Paying for parking every time, Cost, Uncertainty... It was hard to get a grip of contacting the nurse team when I had a question at the beginning. Calling them is impossible. I learned soon after emailing my two primary nurses was the best way to get any of my questions answered.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Dr. Toledo is the most compassionate doctor we have came across. He was very good at explaining the process and showed he truly cared as he was talking to us about our options. My husband and I had a male factor infertility and he showed us that he cared and felt bad that I had to go through the medication and shots. He really showed his fatherly side when he truly felt bad that the woman had to go through everything regarding our situation. Dr. Toledo explained things thoroughly but it was hard to keep track of the language during the infertility process. He always explained when we asked so we were glad he took the time to talk to us in detail every time.
Don't be afraid to ask your questions. You are paying a lot of money, you have the right to clarify all of the details.
Dr. Toledo has the best bed side manners I have encountered with a doctor. He treated my husband and I like a true patient. He did pronounce my name wrong though.
First we went in for our IVF consult. We then had some factors checked out with the in house urologist. We then started the IVF Egg Retrieval Protocol. I took Lupron and Gonal F. I went in every few days for an ultra sound and some blood work. My estrogen level was out of this roof close to 6000. They found a fibroid or a Polyp so I had to do a frozen 5 day transfer as they said my uterine lining wasnt thick enough to hold the baby. I didnt have my egg retrieval until 14 days later. I also had a hysteroscopy done to remove the fibroid...which they discovered was only a polyp. That was good but also frustrating as I felt this could have been done closer to the time they discovered something was not right rather than closer to the transfer time. I had a different doctor conducting my egg retrieval, hysteroscopy and then finally had Dr. Toledo conduct my embryo transfer. I made sure it was Dr. Toledo. This is the frustrating part about an infertility clinic since there are lots of doctors on staff and their schedules and on call schedules are already set while your schedule is so unpredictable as every women is different with the protocol. Prior to the egg retrieval I had to take a baby aspirin, pre-natal vitamin, vaginal progestrone twice a day and estradiol patches every three days. All the medication put me on a very regimented schedule for 4 months! He did say if we were to do this again he would change the protocol and take out lupron and use another drug.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Krista and Lindsey)
It was hard to get a grip of contacting the nurse team when I had a question at the beginning. Calling them is impossible. I learned soon after emailing my two primary nurses was the best way to get any of my questions answered. They were very quick to answer when I emailed them. They were always on top of it. Krista and Lindsey were my go to nurses during the process. I enjoyed working with them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
Initially our cost was $10,000 where insurance paid 80% of it. Then, my insurance changed and nothing was covered. We then paid $4300 out of pocket for the Hysteroscopy. We paid $5000 out of pocket for the Frozen Transfer and $270 out of pocket for my HCG, Progestrone, Estradiol levels 10 days after the transfer. We also paid $6000 out of pocket for medication. We started with Aetna PPO then had Kaiser HMO. Kaiser didn't cover anything.
Dr. Toledo mentioned since I am little in stature and for the health of the mom to be and the baby it is safer to just have one embryo transfer. My husband and I agreed.

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Toledo is warm and caring. He always comments on things in my life we’ve talked about in the past, I’m sure he doesn’t remember, he probably makes notes and then reviews his notes before our appointments BUT he takes the time to do that. He’s caring and compassionate. When my beta came back negative he called me himself and talked to me while I cried. He’s simply the best.
It’s a big clinic [RBA-Sandy Springs]. Things run smoothly and I’ve never had issues with billing or scheduling but I know some people are turned off by that big box feel. It doesn’t bother me. The admin assistant at the front is amazing. So kind and warm. The lab and ultrasound techs are also kind and compassionate. I always leave feeling happy.... Dr. Toledo’s main nurse, Krista, is amazing. She never seemed bothered by my calls or questions and she was kind and compassionate. He had another nurse or assistant, I don’t remember her name, who is also ok, but not quite as warm as Krista. But she wasn’t mean and she got the job done, just not with that warm fuzzy feeling. His NP is also great!
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Like I said before, he’s warm and compassionate. He is friendly and funny. He takes the times to answer questions and doesn’t make me feel rushed. When the first plan didn’t work he made a new one. He’s open to things I suggest or ask about.
Write down your questions ahead of time. Write down his answers. Know that once treatment starts you won’t see him frequently but he does look at what’s happening and have his nurse call with the recommendations and changes.
We did a cycle with follistim and ganirelix. I don’t remember dosages but do know that my dose never changed from the starting dose bc I responded well. They retrieved 19 eggs but only 8 were mature. Six fertilized with ICSI and one of the immature eggs did fertilize in the dish overnight. On day 3 the embryos looked good and they pushed me back to a day 5 transfer. On day 5 all the embryos had stalled in the day 4 stage so we transferred 2. Unfortunately, we didn’t get pregnant and the remaining 5 embryos died in the lab the day after transfer.
Describe your experience with RBA.
It’s a big clinic. Things run smoothly and I’ve never had issues with billing or scheduling but I know some people are turned off by that big box feel. It doesn’t bother me. The admin assistant at the front is amazing. So kind and warm. The lab and ultrasound techs are also kind and compassionate. I always leave feeling happy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
We had some insurance coverage so paid a deposit of about $3000 and about $2500 for meds. We also did two IUIs. We submitted one to insurance and maybe paid a couple hundred dollars out of pocket for that but I can’t remember exactly. The second one we paid for ourselves and it was probably about $2-3000
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Toledo always addressed us by our names and has a great bedside manner. He understands how hard this process is and is upfront but also compassionate. ... We are now testing the remaining embryo, not on Dr. Toledo's recommendation but because I have had 2 miscarriages consecutively and cannot fathom going through that process again. ... He is a great doctor who cares and wants to help in any way
It was relatively easy to get appointments, the lab staff [RBA] were friendly as well as the front desk and check-out personnel. My appointments were usually on time which was nice. The surgical staff were very kind as well. ... I was informed my AMH level was 0.4 when it was really 0.8. When I called back to get clarification, they did not recall or have any records of the 0.4.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Dr. Toledo was upfront when things were not going as well as expected. He laid out a clear plan of what our next steps were and provided us with sound and logical information. He always was kind and open to discussion regarding what we were comfortable with.
He is a great doctor who cares and wants to help in any way. He is also very open to what your wants and needs are and bases his recommendations on that information.
We decided based on how many embryos were produced if we were going to genetically test them or not. If there were 3 or less embryos, we were not going to test them and take our chances. We ended up with 2 embryos so we did not test them and transferred 1 embryo in July 2018 that resulted in pregnancy and ended in a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Looking back I wished I had gone ahead with genetic testing. We are now testing the remaining embryo, not on Dr. Toledo's recommendation but because I have had 2 miscarriages consecutively and cannot fathom going through that process again.
The nurses were easy to reach via email or by calling. I had a few nurses who responded, mainly 2 that seem to work for Dr. Toledo. I would not say the nurses are very compassionate but they answer your questions and communicate to Dr. Toledo as needed.
Describe your experience with RBA.
It was relatively easy to get appointments, the lab staff were friendly as well as the front desk and check-out personnel. My appointments were usually on time which was nice. The surgical staff were very kind as well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
$14000 for first egg retrieval, additional 6-8K for meds, $4k for transfer.
Dr. Toledo and my husband and I decided for eSET due to the fact we have had a previous successful pregnancy (my 2 year old) and that multiples for me could be high risk since I am a petite person and complications could be high if I had multiples. Also we discussed that we knew we wanted 1 more child, but we were not sure if we wanted a total of 3 children.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
He [Dr. Toledo] seemed to be genuinely interested in our circumstances. He listened and ensured he addressed everything we mentioned. He tailored his plan to our level of urgency in conceiving with consideration for our concerns for complications....He suggested some initial investigative work including an HSG, SIS, a semen analysis for my husband, and extensive blood work for both of us including some genetic testing. He recommended 3 rounds of IUI with femara with progesterone supplementation after ovulation.
They [RBA - Atl Main] were prompt with appointments, there was very little waiting. They had well appointed facilities. They had great communication, putting anything pertinent in writing. I liked that they offered patient education events and had a blog for patient education.... My one complaint is that the care coordinator never answered her phone. You always had to leave a message. There was one instance of a time sensitive test having to be scheduled the same day because I didn't get a call back the previous day.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
He seemed like a well vetted doctor who was current on his knowledge. He was a good listener, efficient, and concerned with the the things we mentioned as concerns. It seems like he's really honed his craft. He and his wife used the clinic themselves which helped make him relatable.
Don't wait. Modern medicine is a beautiful thing. Dr. Toledo can help you conceive.
He seemed to be genuinely interested in our circumstances. He listened and ensured he addressed everything we mentioned. He tailored his plan to our level of urgency in conceiving with consideration for our concerns for complications.
He suggested some initial investigative work including an HSG, SIS, a semen analysis for my husband, and extensive blood work for both of us including some genetic testing. He recommended 3 rounds of IUI with femara with progesterone supplementation after ovulation. A baby aspirin per day through the first trimester. Continued metformin and thyroid hormone supplementation. Trigger shot if needed to stimulate egg release. If all that failed he would move to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Necy (sp?))
My one complaint is that the care coordinator never answered her phone. You always had to leave a message. There was one instance of a time sensitive test having to be scheduled the same day because I didn't get a call back the previous day. That was a bit stressful but ultimately because of my flexibility I didn't need to wait another cycle for the test.
Describe your experience with RBA.
They were prompt with appointments, there was very little waiting. They had well appointed facilities. They had great communication, putting anything pertinent in writing. I liked that they offered patient education events and had a blog for patient education.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
Not cheap and not covered by insurance mostly.

IUI, 1 IVF
Endometriosis, PCOS, Other
IVF cycle (freeze all with genetic testing) - approx. $14,000 FET unlimited transfers until live birth - $6500 My medications were about $4000 for IVF and FET but those were not through the clinic (purchased through specialty pharmacies). I also had a hysteroscopy performed by Dr. Toledo. It was approximately $2000 (not covered by insurance)...Dr. Toledo has two nurses. Both are organized and respond extremely quickly to your questions. Usually I receive a response within 10 minutes if I email and about an hour if I have to leave a voicemail. One of his nurses isn't as positive or energetic as I would like but that did not impair my experience (and since Dr. Toledo himself is so optimistic and positive this particular nurse seems to be a real contrast in personality). But my primary nurse, Krista, is phenomenal - very organized and incredibly empathetic. Also Dr. Toledo's assistant, Mellisa, is very friendly and recognizes the emotional toll that this process takes. I also found the ultrasound techs to be very nice and compassionate, especially when I was having a down day during treatment.
IUI, 1 IVF
Endometriosis, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Dr. Toledo has an incredible bedside manner. He really understands what his patients are experiencing emotionally and knows how difficult infertility can be. He made me feel like I was a partner in deciding what treatment options we would pursue. Because my condition turned out to be so unusual (unexplained thin uterine lining that does not respond to hormones/drug therapy and makes carrying a baby highly unlikely) I did a lot of research on my own. I would bring different possible treatments options to Dr. Toledo and we would discuss each one. He made it clear that he was willing to try anything so long as it wasn't dangerous. I also made it clear very early on that it was very important to me that he didn't "sugarcoat" my diagnosis. Dr. Toledo respected my request and always discussed matters with me as an equal - not as a superior. On top of all that, he is a very optimistic person and makes it very clear that he will not give up on you.
Keep a list of questions as they arise and bring them to your meetings with Dr. Toledo. He will answer all of them. Do your research ahead of meeting with him so you can work with him to develop a plan/protocol that is right for you - he is great at creating customized protocols based on your specific needs as a patient. And be your advocate. At one point early on in my treatment I felt like a protocol wasn't right for me and one of the nurses was discounting my concerns. When I spoke with Dr. Toledo he listened to me, understood that I knew my body better, and worked with me to deviate the treatment so it was better suited to my body.
Dr. Toledo is incredibly compassionate. He always makes time to speak with you, even if you don't have an appointment with him or are only in the office for monitoring. If he isn't available in person, he will call you. He remembers all the details about not just your medical treatment but also your personal life. I have no idea how he does it - he must have tons of patients but he treats you like you are the most important patient. I have an incredibly unusual and rare issue and my treatment has not gone as planned. But Dr. Toledo has been very honest an empathetic throughout the entire process.
I had an antagonist protocol for my IVF cycle. I was on Gonal-F, Menopur, and Ganirelix. The doses were very light and this was done because I have PCOS. Dr. Toledo listened to my concerns about the possibility of developing OHSS and monitored me closely to ensure this didn't occur. But I was also concerned about using a Lupron trigger (and not an HCG one) - I had read that eggs may not mature as much with a Lupron trigger. But a Lupron trigger is often used with PCOS patients to lessen the risk of OHSS. Dr. Toledo monitored me carefully and after 10 days of stimming allowed me to trigger with HCG. For my retrieval we had 24 eggs (15 were mature), 14 fertilized, 5 made it to day 5 blasts, and 3 tested normal in PGS. I did not have any complications during or after egg retrieval. Unfortunately I have been unable to transfer any embryos (yet) due to my thing lining. But Dr. Toledo has worked with me to try at least 4 different frozen embryo transfer (FET) protocols to try to develop my lining. None have worked so far but he continues to work with me and present new strategies.
Describe your experience with RBA.
The staff is very friendly - much more so than any other place we visited. The receptionist staff is always smiling. The clinic is large but I never felt like a number. I felt like they respected my time and didn't make we wait at appointments. But when I needed to talk to someone they would take the time and never rush me. I had to call the billing department once or twice because there had been an error, which was annoying, but they took care of it as soon as I called.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
I have not made it to transfer yet. However, Dr. Toledo has strongly encouraged that if/when I do I transfer just one embryo, particularly because mine are PGS tested. I get the impression that I could push for two and he would consider it but he has not said that (and I only want to transfer one).

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA.

Dr. Toledo is wonderful. When you are in his office you are his only patient (though he probably has hundreds at any given time). He explains things throughly. The answers questions so that you can understand them. He's patient and compassionate and very easy to talk to...I feel like he genuinely wants us to succeed with every cycle. And he's never pushed me to do something that I wasn't ready to do. We started out very conservatively with my first few cycles and only moved to IVF after all other methods proved unsuccessful...
RBA is a big clinic. Their staff is generally very friendly! I have had many, many positive interactions...Krista is amazing she is so through and responsive. She gets everything done as quickly as possible and is always will to help out and answer questions!...Plan ahead! He can be hard to get in to see. Usually he has a pretty long wait to get an appointment, so plan to schedule your appointment a few months before you actually want to be seen. Make notes or talking points ahead of time and try to think of questions ahead of time to get the most out of your time with him!...
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Toledo. I feel so well cared for and my husband also lijrs and trusts him which is really important in the field. I feel like he genuinely wants us to succeed with every cycle. And he's never pushed me to do something that I wasn't ready to do. We started out very conservatively with my first few cycles and only moved to IVF after all other methods proved unsuccessful.
First few cycles were tuned intercourse with femara. Then we moved on to follistim and femara for 1 cycle with timed intercourse. The next month we planned femara + follistim again but we were going to do and IUI. I ended up over responding to the meds that cycle so I was converted to IVF and had a fresh transfer. After a negative pregnancy test that month, we are planning a real IVF cycle next month.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA.

Be prepared to take advantage of his [Dr. Toledo] time and knowledge. I had really done my research and had a list of questions. Take notes of what he tells you and just keep track of all documents. I think he's great but I'm feeling a little apprehensive about the business and financial side of this process. That being said I'm still in the middle of it.
Be prepared to take advantage of his [Dr. Toledo] time and knowledge. I had really done my research and had a list of questions. Take notes of what he tells you and just keep track of all documents. I think he's great but I'm feeling a little apprehensive about the business and financial side of this process [at RBA]. That being said I'm still in the middle of it.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
I just started the egg preservation process. My first appointment was great. Dr. Toledo really took the time to explain everything to me. I had signed up for an free education seminar on egg preservation they offer. The seminar includes free AMH testing. The staff said I couldn't do this and that I would have to pay for that lab test since I was already an established patient. They only offer this free screening for non practice patients to draw in business. I spoke to the practice manager, given that insurance pays for NONE of this and I'm paying >$13,000 for all this, you would think I could take advantage of some free screening. After going back and forth they allowed it but when I went in to the office they made me feel like I was a "problem" patient. I had a slew of other lab work done and was never called with results. I had my follow up with Dr. Toledo this week. When I sat down with him he was under the assumption I was aware of my results and the conversation was a little awkward. That being said he explained everything thoroughly and discussed all my options. I had asked for a copy of my blood work which they couldn't give me right away. Someone from medical records had to follow up with me. It's my own blood work, not sure why they couldn't just give that to me.
Be prepared to take advantage of his time and knowledge. I had really done my research and had a list of questions. Take notes of what he tells you and just keep track of all documents. I think he's great but I'm feeling a little apprehensive about the business and financial side of this process. That being said I'm still in the middle of it.
Dr. Toldedo was very personable and sympathetic. He has great bedside manor.
$8000 deposit $ 3-5k foe hormones $labs $ office visit
2004 - 2011
He [Dr. Toledo] really cares about his patients and gives personal attention even when out of town. Very thorough and never in a big hurry when talking...He has the best bedside manner of any doc I've ever met even beyond the fertility realm. He is available for phone calls and seeks out information if it's not available. He shares his thought process with his patients...My uterine lining wasn't absorbing progesterone at the same rate across the uterus and he figured that out and tested the problem. I had my first at almost 36 and my last at 42.
Front desk [at RBA] isn't fabulous and you may have to wait for an initial appt. it's dr Toledo that's amazing, the clinic is good...[Nurse] She knew what the situation was most of the time and if not would check with doc and get back to me. Most of the time I spoke with the doc though which was awesome!...It's important to him that patients are taken care of and feel like people not sheep. He has the best bedside manner of any doc I've ever met even beyond the fertility realm.
2004 - 2011
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
It's important to him that patients are taken care of and feel like people not sheep. He has the best bedside manner of any doc I've ever met even beyond the fertility realm. He is available for phone calls and seeks out information if it's not available. He shares his thought process with his patients. I went through 5 IUI cycles,a fresh in vitro ICSI transfer, frozen cycle and pregnancy. I now have 3 boys ages 13,11, and 7. Two natural pregnancies after the first which was successful after an in vitro frozen cycle. My uterine lining wasn't absorbing progesterone at the same rate across the uterus and he figured that out and tested the problem. I had my first at almost 36 and my last at 42.
He is amazing!!!
He really cares about his patients and gives personal attention even when out of town. Very thorough and never in a big hurry when talking.
What worked me in the end was his absolute dedication to the specific lab results from checking my progesterone levels even while out of town. He discovered in the end that not all of my cells were absorbing the progesterone at the same rate and therefore my uterine lining was inconsistent. He came up with this while out of town on vacation!!!! He himself called to check my levels.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Front desk isn't fabulous and you may have to wait for an initial appt. it's dr Toledo that's amazing, the clinic is good.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
My insurance covered lab work and ultrasounds and some visits to doc, not the procedures themselves. It was 13 years ago so IVF was about 10,000 per cycle.
Don't recall. I transferred 2 first cycle with no success and then 4 on a frozen cycle and had a singleton pregnancy with no complications.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Toledo is very kind and does not make you feel like a number. He was also open to trying new things and did not dismiss my ideas. I liked that I always saw him and felt like I had continuity of care. My only gripe would be that he would quote prices for treatment that were half of the actual cost...I have RPL with a second trimester loss, so I was prescribed lovenox for possible clotting disorders for which there are no tests, crinone, metformin for PCOS, thyroid medication for hypothyroidism, baby aspirin, folate for MTHFR, and prednisone. He performed two hysteroscopies in which he found a septum and polyps following use of estrogen after the removal of the septum. He thought the septum might have been the reason for our 2nd trimester loss. I also did two rounds with Femara IUIs that were unsuccessful. He then recommended IVF with PGS as I have not been able to get pregnant in the last 15 months despite treatment.
They [RBA nurses] respond super to email. Phone calls were delayed...Make sure you call the billing office to confirm costs of all treatment...My LH surges happen at night, and the nurse told me to just not test after 3:00 pm because the office would be closed when I find out that I was surging. Seemed like a weird thing when you can call in the am to get in for the IUI...I have RPL with a second trimester loss, so I was prescribed lovenox for possible clotting disorders for which there are no tests, crinone, metformin for PCOS, thyroid medication for hypothyroidism, baby aspirin, folate for MTHFR, and prednisone. He performed two hysteroscopies in which he found a septum and polyps following use of estrogen after the removal of the septum. He thought the septum might have been the reason for our 2nd trimester loss. I also did two rounds with Femara IUIs that were unsuccessful. He then recommended IVF with PGS as I have not been able to get pregnant in the last 15 months despite treatment.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Make sure you call the billing office to confirm costs of all treatment.
They respond super to email. Phone calls were delayed.
Describe your experience with RBA.
For an IVF with PGS cycle, the cost is between $30,000.00 to $33,000.00. That seems really high in comparison to some other clinics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
For IUI it was around $550.00 for the actual insemination, but you needed at least two ultrasounds that were around $245.00 a piece. If you trigger, they require 2 back to back inseminations.
He recommends a single embryo transfer for my age and the first cycle.

2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. Toledo is extremely personable and wants to help. He gets to know you and your partner. ... Dr. Toledo is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable about the most current research and treatments. As someone who came to him with extensive research he was able to have a knowledgeable conversation and also communicate when he thought it was best I seek an alternate opinion with all the issues I had going on. I deeply respect him and appreciate his honesty.
Very expensive but Dr. is very knowlwdgable and experienced. ... Sometimes challenges with nurses [RBA Sandy Springs] but overall good. ... No matter what doctor you see, be your own advocate and ask lots of questions ...[nursing staff] Lack of consistency and attention to detail ... Great reputation and success rate ... Due to endo I used Lupron Depot to suppress my cycle before a FET.
2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Ask lots of questions and be an informed patient, he respects that in his patients. Follow your gut and if something doesn’t seem right to you then voice your opinion.
Due to endo I used Lupron Depot to suppress my cycle before a FET. Then after a chemical pregnancy got an ERA in addition to changing my protocol. Following a miscarriage and using an immune protocol discussed other options.
Lack of consistency and attention to detail
Describe your experience with RBA.
Very expensive but Dr. is very knowlwdgable and experienced. Sometimes challenges with nurses but overall good. Great reputation and success rate. No matter what doctor you see, be your own advocate and ask lots of questions

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
From the first time I met Dr. Toledo, he was very personable and took the time to get to know me and my medical history. He welcomes any questions I have and is very thorough in his explanations. He is always warm and friendly every time he greets me - even if our meetings are short, they never feel rushed.... He told me my left fallopian tube was blocked and needed to be surgically removed. He explained why this was the best option and also let me know that there was a small possibility he could need to remove the right tube as well.
The clinic [RBA Sandy Springs] is run very well. Initially, it was difficult to get an appointment set up but after I met with Dr. Toledo the turn around time has been much better. I think communication is good- however, I would personally like reminder phone calls before appointments.... From the first time I met Dr. Toledo, he was very personable and took the time to get to know me and my medical history. He welcomes any questions I have and is very thorough in his explanations.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
The first time I met Dr. Toledo, he was very straight to the point. He told me my left fallopian tube was blocked and needed to be surgically removed. He explained why this was the best option and also let me know that there was a small possibility he could need to remove the right tube as well. He understood that I did not want this to happen but agreed he could remove it if he thought it was best. Fortunately, during surgery he only needed to remove my left tube. I am currently using fertility drugs to help me ovulate and he has been aggressive about how long he wants to try this route.
Describe your experience with RBA.
The clinic is run very well. Initially, it was difficult to get an appointment set up but after I met with Dr. Toledo the turn around time has been much better. I think communication is good- however, I would personally like reminder phone calls before appointments.

2 IUI, 2 Egg Freezing, IVF
There was no methodical plan [with Dr. Toledo]...He did not perform necessary standard protocols for IVF. We were moved very quickly through the process and without much rationalization on the next steps...I would highly not recommend this doctor. We wasted time and a lot of money and he did not catch something that was highly influential to our success rate. It is beyond me why a very standard test was not performed by him so that he could identify a major problem. Instead, he did a transfer that failed and had no plan for next steps. He did not perform a very standard test that would of helped to increase our chances of pregnancy and a full term live birth by 100%. We are very disappointed with his lack of care.
[The staff at RBA was] Impersonal, not compassionate, rude, and not timely. There were 2 nurses I recall who were nice and friendly. The other nurses should not be employed at all. I don't recall their names but some had attitudes if you asked more that 2 questions...There was no methodical plan [with Dr. Toledo]...He did not perform necessary standard protocols for IVF. We were moved very quickly through the process and without much rationalization on the next steps...I would highly not recommend this doctor.
2 IUI, 2 Egg Freezing, IVF
get a second opinion
There was no methodical plan. My second doctor could not make sense of his protocol.

IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
We have been through quite a journey and Dr. Toledo has been there with us through it. He has a good bedside manner and I feel like he's invested in our success and wants to help us make our dream a reality. When one protocol doesn't work he tries to figure out something else for the best results...Dr. Toledo's team is really great and they are on top of it. Anytime I contact Krista for anything she is responsive and gets me the answers I'm looking for.
[RBA's] Strenghts-Everythng is at the office (surgery center, labs, egg bank, etc). This plave really does have everything you need if you are on this journey which is one of the reasons I picked it. We don't have to go elsewhere for any testing or procedures everything is right there. Weaknesses-It is so busy all the time and now the Dr on call does your transfer and retrieval no matter who your primary Dr is.
IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. This is your journey, your time and your money. If you don't understand something don't be afraid to speak up.
I feel that Dr. Toledo is invested in our success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Krista )
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
$14,500 (inclusig medications and ICSI)

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Toledo has great bedside manner. He takes into consideration your beliefs and values and wants to determine the best course of treatment for you. He's very thorough and thoughtful. He's always willing to explain things more if necessary and makes you comfortable at all times...Krista is very blunt in her approach. She was also unaware of our beliefs and told me that our last embryos were discarded like trash when they didn't survive. If I had to do it again I'd request a different nurse, but she's Dr. Toledos nurse.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Trust his judgement. He's been doing this for 30 years. He knows what he's doing.
Dr. Toledo has great bedside manner and takes time to answer any questions or concerns about all procedures.
Daily double dosage of menopur, gonal f for 10 days for IVF. Femara for 5 days for IUIs.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
My husband handles the bills. I'm unaware of the cost.

2012 - 2014
I always felt like I was his [Dr. Toledo's] most important patient. When my first IVF cycle did not result in a pregnancy I felt like he was just as disappointed as my husband and I were. He was upbeat when we needed him to be and he was warm and calming when we needed him to be...caring & understanding. He always spent a lot of time with my husband and I.
All of the nurses [at RBA] were wonderful!...It's very nice, clean and everyone is friendly....Sometimes I found that checking out was slower and there were days when I was upset or stressed and just needed to leave there as quickly as possible...I always felt like I was his [Dr. Toledo's] most important patient. When my first IVF cycle did not result in a pregnancy I felt like he was just as disappointed as my husband and I were. He was upbeat when we needed him to be and he was warm and calming when we needed him to be.
2012 - 2014
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
I always felt like I was his most important patient. When my first IVF cycle did not result in a pregnancy I felt like he was just as disappointed as my husband and I were. He was upbeat when we needed him to be and he was warm and calming when we needed him to be.
You probably won't get in to see him as quickly as you might like, but I promise he is worth waiting to see.
Dr. Toledo was so warm, patient, caring & understanding. He always spent a lot of time with my husband and I.
I do not remember.
All of the nurses were wonderful! I was sad to leave them once I was passed 12 weeks.
Describe your experience with RBA.
It's very nice, clean and everyone is friendly. When I did my IUIs with another doctor in the practice I didn't always get to see her which was a negative for me. Sometimes I found that checking out was slower and there were days when I was upset or stressed and just needed to leave there as quickly as possible. When I was first at the practice I don't believe there were any support groups available which would have been helpful. I do believe that may have changed since then. I think support groups for different issues would be a great thing for them to offer their patients. ...........................
I don't remember
We first did a single embryo transfer at Dr. Toledo's recommendation. It didn't result in a pregnancy. The next time we transferred two at his recommendation which resulted in one baby. For our second child he recommended two again but we chose do transfer just one as we were not in a hurry and did not want multiples and that resulted in one baby.
3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr Toledo was not only my physician but my friend and cheerleader. He is so caring and compassionate and never gave up on us. ... Dr Toledo was so compassionate and never in a hurry ... He went the extra mile to insure he was always available for procedures. When I did finally get pregnant, Dr Toledo kept in touch and even paid us a visit in the hospital. He is truly a blessing to our family. ...
Nurses and communication can sometimes be a challenge. Lyndsey [nurse] is pretty good! ... MaryEllen at the front desk [RBA - Sandy Springs] is super. She makes everyone feel special ... Instructions and next steps are sometimes unclear ... Lisa Lovuglio was amazing. I couldn’t have made it through without her. She has left the practice now and it is not the same!! ...
3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Dr Toledo was not only my physician but my friend and cheerleader. He is so caring and compassionate and never gave up on us. He went the extra mile to insure he was always available for procedures. When I did finally get pregnant, Dr Toledo kept in touch and even paid us a visit in the hospital. He is truly a blessing to our family.
It may take a while to get in to see him but he is well worth the wait!
Dr Toledo was so compassionate and never in a hurry. He always took time to answer all our questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
Describe your experience with RBA.
Nurses and communication can sometimes be a challenge. Lyndsey is pretty good! They’re not as detailed and compassionate as I expect after having worked with Lisa. MaryEllen at the front desk is super. She makes everyone feel special
Dr Toledo was open to transferring one or two and respected our decision to only do one at a time.

2010 - 2013
Dr. Toledo humanized the process immediately, forging a connection with us over a common football team. He made us feel like we were his only patients, even though he surely had dozens at the time.
Dr. Toledo's staff is simply incredible. They were warm, caring, welcoming, and more than happy to answer my zillion questions!
2010 - 2013
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
The infertility journey is an intense one, and walking into a clinic like RBA can feel overwhelming. Dr. Toledo humanize the process immediately, forging a connection with us over a common football team. He made us feel like we were his only patients, even though he surely had dozens at the time.
My advice is to be your own advocate no matter who your doctor might be. Don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for clarification when things sound complicated or confusing.
Dr. Toledo is an amazing doctor and a caring, compassionate person. My husband and I connected with him instantly, and he made a difficult process so much easier with his fierce optimism and attention to detail.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Julie)

3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
I do not feel like we often had experiences with Dr. Toledo. We saw him for an original consultation - but he did not perform any of the three IUI treatments. We met with him after the failed IUI cycles and that was our second and last time meeting with him.
We had two prescription issues at this clinic. Once one was never called in and the other time one was written for twice the dosage it was supposed to be written for. If the pharmacist did not catch the mistake, it could have been very bad for my ovaries.
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Find a doctor who will be there for you and to address your concerns.
The care team at RBA did was inconsistent. I saw different staff members at each visit. It was a quick in and out and no one seemed to have time to spend with you. I do not think anyone there knew my name. The whole place seemed so cold and sterile.
The nurses were not willing to email with me when there were test results or for general questions. They said it was too hard to try and get to a computer and that they would just call at their convenience and I could talk to them then. The problem is that I am teacher and that does not work for me. No one was concerned about what worked for me.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
The clinic [RBA] is set up oddly with pods, but overall has an effective flow...Getting pricing from the business office was a nightmare. It was completely disorganized and I had no idea what I needed to pay completely until the day I started drugs. It was extremely frustrating...He [Dr. Andrew Toledo] took the time to explain my choices to me throughly. IVF was not something we had anticipated doing and he was very understanding and sympathetic when we had to decide to go that route. He called me the day of my D&C from his cell phone to check on me and that meant a lot.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
He took the time to explain my choices to me throughly. IVF was not something we had anticipated doing and he was very understanding and sympathetic when we had to decide to go that route. He called me the day of my D&C from his cell phone to check on me and that meant a lot.
Be patient. He is very good at what he does and he has a very large patient list. Sometimes your appointment is delayed quite a bit but it's because he is making sure each patient understands what is happening.
He was very compassionate and talked to me like a person and not a "patient"
Describe your experience with RBA.
The clinic is set up oddly with pods, but overall has an effective flow
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
It wasn't cheap, that's for sure. But it was worth it now that I have my child.

2013 - 2014
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
We were very happy with Dr. Toledo. He was caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. He was thorough in our treatments and explained everything to us each step of the way. In instances when things didn't go how we had hoped, he always gave us the courtesy to call us and explain/give feedback/or just listen to our fears/disappointment...Be patient with the process. Ask for lots of testing up front - especially the MTHFR test which is such a common genetic "disorder" but can be easily "cured"
2013 - 2014
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
The practice was very professional and Dr. Toledo was excellent. Most of the nurses were great to work with but some were just ok with communication.
2010 - 2011
Never felt like a number.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
There are Dr. Toledo groups that meet and talk about how wonderful he is (seriously) his bedside manner is excellent, his staff is attentive, the follow up is fast. The lab is in the office- results same day most of the time. He never makes you feel paranoid, silly, or hormonal with your thoughts or questions (or need to have an ultrasound because you don't "feel" right) I have recommended many friends to Dr. Toledo. He's "the baby maker" and I'm forever grateful to him. I had history of miscarriages and he followed me through my successful pregnancy.
Trust your doctor
They always remembered who we were by name. Never felt like a number
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Toledo has been great to work with so far. I was so sad my original doctor left the office but he picked up right where she left off and it means alot . He was very direct but still warm with some very hard conversations... I was dealing with a number of issues ‘male fertility, low egg reserve , uterine fiboriids, blocked fallapian tubes and a uterine polyp. I used lupon and gonal for 14 days and then did an egg retervial . We were able to get 9 eggs. I had 5 embryos , two survived and I opted to do genetic testing. We ended up with one healthy embryo and I am waiting to do a polyp removal then transfer
They [the staff at RBA-Cumming] are very experenced and kind . its busy but they get to everyone . I had tons of questions and the made it a point to email or call back very quickly ! I am a little concerned as to why a few of the doctors left but I guess... The staff was so warm and Dr Toledo was kind... I was dealing with a number of issues ‘male fertility, low egg reserve , uterine fiboriids, blocked fallapian tubes and a uterine polyp. I used lupon and gonal for 14 days and then did an egg retervial . We were able to get 9 eggs. I had 5 embryos , two survived and I opted to do genetic testing. We ended up with one healthy embryo and I am waiting to do a polyp removal then transfer
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
You are in good hands
The staff was so warm and Dr Toledo was kind
Describe your experience with RBA.
They are very experenced and kind . its busy but they get to everyone . I had tons of questions and the made it a point to email or call back very quickly ! I am a little concerned as to why a few of the doctors left but I guess
Cumming