5.8

1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342

2010 - 2011, Unsuccessful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
I do not feel like we often had experiences with Dr. Toledo. We saw him for an original consultation - but he did not perform any of the three IUI treatments. We met with him after the failed IUI cycles and that was our second and last time meeting with him.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Find a doctor who will be there for you and to address your concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
The care team at RBA did was inconsistent. I saw different staff members at each visit. It was a quick in and out and no one seemed to have time to spend with you. I do not think anyone there knew my name. The whole place seemed so cold and sterile.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
The nurses were not willing to email with me when there were test results or for general questions. They said it was too hard to try and get to a computer and that they would just call at their convenience and I could talk to them then. The problem is that I am teacher and that does not work for me. No one was concerned about what worked for me.
What specific things went wrong at RBA?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
We had two prescription issues at this clinic. Once one was never called in and the other time one was written for twice the dosage it was supposed to be written for. If the pharmacist did not catch the mistake, it could have been very bad for my ovaries. As for the clinic in general, there was very little compassion from the staff - both nurses and doctors. As a patient, my needs and my time were not valuable. It was all about them and what worked for them.
Sandy Springs

There was no methodical plan [with Dr. Toledo]...He did not perform necessary standard protocols for IVF. We were moved very quickly through the process and without much rationalization on the next steps...I would highly not recommend this doctor. We wasted time and a lot of money and he did not catch something that was highly influential to our success rate. It is beyond me why a very standard test was not performed by him so that he could identify a major problem. Instead, he did a transfer that failed and had no plan for next steps. He did not perform a very standard test that would of helped to increase our chances of pregnancy and a full term live birth by 100%. We are very disappointed with his lack of care.
[The staff at RBA was] Impersonal, not compassionate, rude, and not timely. There were 2 nurses I recall who were nice and friendly. The other nurses should not be employed at all. I don't recall their names but some had attitudes if you asked more that 2 questions...There was no methodical plan [with Dr. Toledo]...He did not perform necessary standard protocols for IVF. We were moved very quickly through the process and without much rationalization on the next steps...I would highly not recommend this doctor.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
get a second opinion
Describe the protocols Andrew Toledo used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
There was no methodical plan. My second doctor could not make sense of his protocol.
Describe your experience with RBA.
What specific things went wrong at RBA?