Available by cell phone
6332 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
510 N. Prospect Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Andy Huang to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Partners Medical Group to a friend?
We transferred two embryos due to my age, but Dr Huang was very transparent about the pros and cons of choosing that route. ... Dr Huang used an aggressive approach during the stimulating process as in he tripled the dose initially used by our first doctor. Dr. Huang is a numbers guy so the strategy was quantity to increase our chances. ... Dr. Huang is an incredible communicator. He's caring, approachable, knowledgable, and transparent.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang is an incredible communicator. He's caring, approachable, knowledgable, and transparent. My husband and I miscarried at 8 weeks and Dr. Huang was unbelievable in how he handled the situation. We felt so much love and support during such a heartbreaking time. We've completed the full cycle with Dr Huang -- from retrieval to transfer to DNC and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his bedside manner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
If you're looking for someone who truly has your back -- go with Dr Huang.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
For the first time in our, at the time, 5 year journey, we felt like we had a team looking out for us and our best interests.
Describe the protocols Andy Huang used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
The nursing staff was very knowledgable about meds and tricks to ease bruising/pain. Some nurses were more empathetic than others, but that is to be expected, I suppose.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Reproductive Partners strengths are their warmth, knowledge, empathy and patience in walking us through the journey. Our first clinic felt like a sterile lab, couples would enter and leave like science experiments. At Reproductive Partners, we were greeted with warm smiles and friendly faces, plus a feeling that the entire team was rooting for us! Infertility is such an isolating journey and working with Reproductive Partners felt like you had a team looking out for your best interests.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
$12,900 for retrieval, $3,900 for PGS testing, $6,000 for hormones, $2400 for transfer
Describe Andy Huang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Redondo Beach

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.

2017 - 2019
4 IUI, 4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. Huang is kind and compassionate. He does have a lot of patients BUT it doesn’t feel like you can’t get a hold of him. ... I had DOR so we used Estrace to sync up my follicles which is milder than birth control. We also tried mild cycle IVF in hopes of getting the best quality eggs. ... He will always get back to you by the end of the day and he won’t rush you off the phone until all your quest are answered. ...
2017 - 2019
4 IUI, 4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang is kind and compassionate. He always the optimist which is something I definitely need as I immediately see the glass half empty. Seeing how long and hard this road has been I am happy to have a cheerleader in my corner. We haven’t achieved our goal yet but I am hopeful that Dr. Huang will do everything he can to get us there.
Dr. Huang is BUSY so make sure that you keep him abreast of everything going on. I would text him right after each appointment I had where he wasn’t the doctor I saw. And would make sure his option matched what Dr. Rosen and Dr Wambach said.
Dr. Huang is kind and compassionate. He does have a lot of patients BUT it doesn’t feel like you can’t get a hold of him. He will always get back to you by the end of the day and he won’t rush you off the phone until all your quest are answered.
The nurses at Reproductive Partners BH are very kind and compassionate. Of course there were some that I clicked with more than others. But there none I did not like.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinics’s strengths are its doctorsa and nurses. The biggest weaknesses are wait time (too many patients) and billing and getting over charged. I recently got a bill for a procedure I had already paid for. I easily could have just paid it without thinking but I’m glad I realized that I already paid. I quickly contacted them and they fixed it. But still shouldn’t have happened and isn’t really the first time.
I did an attain package for 3 cycles which cost around 40k and it includes transfers and biopsied. I also did a mild stim cycle that costs about 10k which includes biopsy but not transfer. I also worked rib cooper genetics to do Pgs and Pgd testing which was around 11k. Also painful out of pocket for meds which were not included in any of the packages.
We are yet to transfer.
Los Angeles

Dr. Huang is a very educated and skilled RE, and I trust every decision he has made so far for my treatment. ... Dr. Huang has always remembered who I was, why we were here, and up to date on our specific case. He’s always available be a phone call or text, and never dismisses a question— big or small. ... For the egg retrieval I had a pretty standard protocol, but he always stayed up to date on my file even when he wasn’t the one do my ultrasound that day.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang is a very educated and skilled RE, and I trust every decision he has made so far for my treatment. For the egg retrieval I had a pretty standard protocol, but he always stayed up to date on my file even when he wasn’t the one do my ultrasound that day.
He’s very popular, so getting an initial consult with him can be difficult.
I was on an antagonist protocol. My AMH is 5.14 (do not have PCOS or insulin resistance), and have always had an AFC in the 20s-30s. I started BCP on CD2 until CD15. Took a break for 5 days and then started injectables. 75 ius of Menopur in the morning, and 150 ius of Gonal-F in the evening. I started Cetrotide on day 7 of stims, and trigged on day 10 with 5,000 ius of Ovidrel once all of my follicles were between 17-19mm in size. Once I triggered I had my egg retrieval exactly 35 hours later. I had monitoring on days 3, 5, 7, 9, and 10 of stims. My follicles always stayed within 1-3mm of size the entire time. 21 follicles counted on the day of triggering, and 18 eggs were retrieved. 17/18 were mature, and 12 eggs were successfully fertilized using ICSI. We ended up with 8 blastocysts (3 day 5, and 5 day 6). Those 8 embryos were sent for PGS testing and we now have 3 normal embryos ready for transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Dawn)
I only met with my primary IVF coordinator once, and spent the rest of my time bouncing between different nurses. To be fair this was 100% fine because they were all on top of my specific case and were available for any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Reproductive Partners moves like a well oiled machine, and has IVF down to a very specific flow. Additionally all of the staff is up to date on your file at all times, so even if you can’t get ahold of your doctor or coordinator you’ll be able to speak to someone else that can help you. The downfalls of this clinic can be getting an appointment as they are very busy. I wish they’d prioritize appointments for already existing patients who are transitioning from egg retrievals to transfer, as I almost had to wait two cycles between retrieval and next steps before I was able to see my physician.
I used a program through United Health Care called ParentSteps to pay for my retrieval. The cost for my IVF freeze-all cycle that included ICSI, and PGS testing for up to 8 embryos was $12,900. This did not include the anesthesia fee of $880 for the retrieval, or the $1,500 fee from Igenomix for PGS testing. My medication costs ended up being around $2,100 and all meds but one vial of Menopur was purchased through Alto Pharmacy (I cannot recommend them enough— their Gonal-F pricing is ridiculously cheap).
Dr. Huang believes eSet is the way to go for all PGS normal tested embryos, otherwise he is open to transferring up to two blastocysts if untested.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I've had all of my transfers done with him [Dr. Andy Huang] except one and the experience with him is far better... We're doing a hysteroscopy this cycle because I've not had a viable pregnancy with the high quality embryos and dr. Huang wants to make sure my uterus is all good before transferring two embryos...is very accessible. He will call after hours to make sure I have any questions answered. He texts to wish me luck before beta tests. He's really wonderful.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang takes his time. I've had many moments when I've been in tears, overwhelmed. Be never makes me feel like I'm taking too much time. My care feels individualized. He works with me to create a treatment plan that's feasible financially. He makes sure I'm comfortable. He didn't push me to do pgs testing even I decided not to do it. I'm so happy I found him. He is well liked by my acupuncturist.
Make sure he's the doctor that does your retrieval and transfers. This is a multi doctor practice. I've had all of my transfers done with him except one and the experience with him is far better.
Dr. Huang is very accessible. He will call after hours to make sure I have any questions answered. He texts to wish me luck before beta tests. He's really wonderful.
I did mini stim IVF due to my diminished ovarian reserve. This resulted is high quality embryos- we froze 3 first cycle (aa, bb, and bc) and 5 second cycle (2x4aa, 3aa, and 2x4ab). Someone be with my levels would be lucky to freeze 1 embryo. We're doing a hysteroscopy this cycle because I've not had a viable pregnancy with the high quality embryos and dr. Huang wants to make sure my uterus is all good before transferring two embryos.
It's tough always getting a different nurse. They're mostly all great!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
You make a treatment plan before knowing the cost. That's traumatizing. I've had to change treatment plans because I couldn't afford the original one. They left a previous patient's baby on the screen in an office once, which was upsetting. The doctor calls to tell you you're not pregnant, but then you get the same call to great the upsetting news again. Despite these things, I've felt cared for and safe in their care. I've been going there for a year and a half.
50k so far
I did 3 transfers. Two of those with 1, no pregnancy. One of these with 2, resulting in a chemical. I'll transfer 2 next time. They try to avoid twins but because I've not had a pregnancy, he's trying to increase the odds.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Sometimes you have to ask for the real deal, as Dr. Huang is so positive sometimes he will make things seem better than they might be. ... Dr. Huang always made me feel like I was his only patient, even when the office was packed with people in the waiting room. He spent time talking through the plan and expectations with me and would always return my call same day. ... Dr. Huang suggested eset for my first two transfers and at my third transfer he said if I was comfortable with twins we could put both embryos in...
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang was the best Doctor, with Dr. Wambach a very very close second. They both proved to be extremely knowledgable and patient with me, after having two miscarriages with PGS embryos. They are the most compassionate Doctors!
Dr. Huang always made me feel like I was his only patient, even when the office was packed with people in the waiting room. He spent time talking through the plan and expectations with me and would always return my call same day. He called to check in on me often and was always very pleasant to be around!
I had one retrieval, got 7 embryos and was encouraged to PGS test. I ended up with 4 normal embryos. We did 2 transfers with a standard protocol (estrogen, progestrone, and baby aspirin) and I miscarried them both. The third transfer we put in 2 embryos and added in more meds - I was put on blood thinner shots, did 3 rounds of intrilipid infusions, and took pepcid, claritin, and steroids. One embryo stuck and I now have a baby girl!
The nursing staff were all so sweet! They didn’t seem to remember me or other patients as well as the Doctors did, but they were all professional and kind!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The office is very clean, but the waiting room is always crowded and the wait time is sometimes up to 2 hours!! That is the only downfall of the boutique clinic. The front office staff usually don’t give great estimates on wait time and I had plenty of days where I was late to work in the mornings.
Dr. Huang suggested eset for my first two transfers and at my third transfer he said if I was comfortable with twins we could put both embryos in as one of the embryos didn’t have a great grade and didn’t seem likely to stick on its own. It turned out that embryo didn’t make it, so I ended up with a singleton.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Huang is an incredibly thorough and articulate. He gives 110% attention whenever you are under his care.... He had suggested some alternative options that our previous doctor had not tried and have encouraged me and my husband not to give up hope.... After 3 failed rounds of IVF with heavy meds, he suggested a very mild form of stim that would be much less invasive. He said I may not produce as many eggs, but there is a chance that they will be better quality.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Middle Eastern
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
After 3 disappointing attempts ivf with the same doctor, my husband and I decided to start getting a second and third opinion with some other doctors that were recommended to us. I was genuinely so thankful to have met Dr. Huang and immediately felt at ease. He had suggested some alternative options that our previous doctor had not tried and have encouraged me and my husband not to give up hope. I can not speak to the outcome but do feel very confident in Dr. Huang’s competency and knowledge.
He’s worth the wait! I wasn’t sure if I wanted to wait 2 1/2 months to get an appointment but I’m very glad I did. Just the incredible wealth of knowledge I received from the first visit, immediately put me at ease despite everything that me and my husband had been through. Now that I’m in the system, I feel like I have his entire team’s support and they haven’t missed a beat with regards to attentiveness and communication.
Dr. Huang is an incredibly thorough and articulate. He gives 110% attention whenever you are under his care. All of the doctors at his practice are equally as amazing and extremely knowledgable. They all work very well together as a team, and have thus far been very supportive throughout the IVF process.
After 3 failed rounds of IVF with heavy meds, he suggested a very mild form of stim that would be much less invasive. He said I may not produce as many eggs, but there is a chance that they will be better quality. He is also in the process of doing a mock transfer cycle to make sure there not any foreseeable issues with carrying before we move forward with the transfer..
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Becca)
Very clear and thorough in explaining the process, asking detailed questions and transparency with costs. The team asks a lot of questions to make sure they get a holistic understanding of your individual needs.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
It’s a very well oiled machine and the whole team works very well together to ensure you are receiving optimal care. I definitely don’t feel like just another number, which is how I felt at some of the other clinics I visited in the past. The whole team genuinely cares about getting you pregnant and is beyond supportive throughout the process.
About $15k for a full IVF cycle
He suggested one embryo transfer at a time due to the risks associated with carrying twins.

2013 - 2018
Andy Huang is very compassionate . He makes me feel he really cares and wants me to get pregnant . I have my little miracle baby because of him. He is really smart. The only thing I don't like that I always see different doctors. I am going to him since 2013 and the office got really busy and popular so he doesn't have time like before. I only see him maybe once a month during a cycle.
2013 - 2018
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Make sure you have a consultation with him first. Also you have to watch out for the billing department. They are little bit an organized.
Dr Huang is very carrying. He made me feel comfortable. He gave me his personal cell number to call him if I had any questions
I don't really remember my first protocols. My last one I just did a mini Ivf. I was on estrodol patches for about a week. 50 mg clomid and 150 iu follitisim . My first cycle I got 4 5 days embryos total. 2 was fresh transfer but ended up with chemical pregnancy and my 2 fet I had a healthy pregnancy. My second cycle I had 6 3day embryos total, I had 3 fet but I did get pregnant. My last cycle mini Ivf I got one embryo, not transferred yet.
It's kind of confusing that I have different nurses every time I go. They got much better but I had times when they made me feel like I am bothering them with my questions. Most of them more understanding and compassionate but some of them kind of rude
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The doctors are the best but the front office and the nurses could be better. They messed up my insurance billing a bunch of times and it could be very frustrating in this difficult time we are going through
I don't remember
Because of my age and the embryo quality they recommended multiple embryo transfer
Los Angeles
Dr. Andy Huang is a very positive and thorough doctor when you get to talk to him. He gives you contacts so that you can email or call him at any time. He always gets back to you within two days (usually in the late evenings.) The practice does not allow you to see him each time you visit...Dr.Andy Huang has the "go, go, go" speed to his talking and you can tell he is a very busy man, but will follow through and take the time to answer your questions if you need him to.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Andy Huang is a very positive and thorough doctor when you get to talk to him. He gives you contacts so that you can email or call him at any time. He always gets back to you within two days (usually in the late evenings.) The practice does not allow you to see him each time you visit since he covers two practices, one in Redondo Beach and another in Beverly Hills. The other doctors though are very kind and knowledgeable as well. I mostly would see Dr. Yee and Dr. Ambartsumyan during my visits. The office is open everyday. This is really positive considering the stress that happens in timing and tracking that people trying to conceive go through. Having the multiple doctors allows the practice to do this. Dr.Andy Huang has the "go, go, go" speed to his talking and you can tell he is a very busy man, but will follow through and take the time to answer your questions if you need him to. I am not great at the asking part, so probably did not use this to my full advantage.
Always allow multiple hours for your appointments. Come in with your questions prepared. If you want to see Dr. Huang only, be prepared to go to both locations (Redondo Beach and Beverly Hills.) The practice is open every day with shorter hours on weekends so you don't have to stress over timing issues. (I even saw a Dr. on an Easter holiday.)
I would spend on average an hour at Dr. office for each appointment. The majority of that in waiting room after my appointment time. Once I would see a Dr. they had great bedside manner and were very positive, but the rest of the time I would be shuffled between this nurse and that room to another nurse for scheduling, to another for payment, then another for questions.
I had already been on Chlomid for 3 months prior to seeing Dr. Huang, so he began with Letrozole with IUI. We did this 4 times and then began the IVF protocol. The timing did not really work out so there was a 2 month break between. IUI and IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: I was, but saw so many I could not remember her name)
There were different people each time I came in. They did not really get personal, and relied mainly on the chart. I am a teacher so coming in was not the easiest thing to fit in my schedule when I had to wait an hour at a time to come in. They always accomodated my schedule while making the appointment, but the appointment time never stuck. They were always running late, or by their first come first serve basis. ( I saw at one appointment, that they triple booked the Dr. for one on one desk appointments which led me to sit for 75 minutes for mine.) I felt the nurses just tried to get you in and out of their care. Each one had a specific job (appointments, blood, billing, cleaning room, note taking) that I never felt any closeness to any of them and I spent the most time around them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
They are open 7 days a week, which is a plus. They are flexible with your schedule. Although they only do procedure appointments (i.e. ultrasounds, IUI, IVF) in the mornings so almost all your appointments will be before 12. In the afternoon is when they do consult apppointments with Dr. I was told it was because they did not have full staff in afternoons. This was the downside for me since it was hard for me to take time off work in the mornings. The weekend appointments were great! Wait times were really a pain. My husband and I would take time off work to go to appointments and I started having my husband come about 45 minutes after our appointment time or call in because they never were on time. If you do not have a flexible work schedule, this could not be a good fit for you. Plan on being at office for at least 90 minutes. psychologically I had a hard time with this clinic because I need to make connections with people to feel comfortable and confident. This process is so HARD and consuming. Maybe there should be a counselor required to make it more successful. I just felt as if I was a number and it did not matter if treatment was successful or not. After my failed IVF I did not get any kind of followup. I did get a call from the nurse asking if I was ready to schedule my next appointment. Not in my book the same thing. The money issue is very weird here. You would think being a very successful Infertility clinic that the breakdown of cost would be very clear. It was not the case here. The forms they give you have all different numbers, and they highlight and write in information to change things. It is very confusing. I ended up paying much more than initially was on any paperwork. Which they verbally hint to but never put into writing,.
I spent roughly around $30,000 for 1 round of IVF and 4 months of IUI
I have a bicornuate uterus so Dr. Andy Huang decided that he would only transfer one embryo at a time due to complications that could happen with the pregnancy. This was decided in initial consult. I was not sure about it, but I followed his lead with him being the expert. I had 30 eggs retrieved, 8 embryos formed, and only one after genetic testing was viable. So I was only left with the one choice. The process from retrieval to insemination I felt became very rushed in that I did not get much information from doctors. I only got calls from nurses to relay information and they did not answer questions fully.
Redondo Beach

Dr. Huang is strong in explaining infertility, treatments, and what he is observing on ultrasounds. He has a very soft-touch bedside manner. He comes off as a very kind, compassionate doctor. He comes off as experienced when he is talking. I enjoyed our visits because he is so personable. He would also call or email back in response to questions I had....We evaluated both of us for various explanations for infertility, decided to try on our own to conceive with help from tracking and ultrasounds for a period of time that we were comfortable with, and ultimately decided the next step after a period of unexplained infertility was to try IUI with clomid
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Let him be the expert; you should give him feedback on your opinions on timing and comfort level with various procedures as the patient once you know what your options are.
Kind doctors and nurses who explained everything they were doing, observing, and gave advice that included patient's input.
We evaluated both of us for various explanations for infertility, decided to try on our own to conceive with help from tracking and ultrasounds for a period of time that we were comfortable with, and ultimately decided the next step after a period of unexplained infertility was to try IUI with clomid. It resulted in a successful pregnancy on the first try of IUI.
they were often my primary contact for questions or follow up from appointments or results.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
This clinic is Strong in having a large staff with multiple competent doctors, many nurses and the ability to do procedures in house. They are staffed 7 days a week with early appointments. Wait times are sometimes the only issue. It is a popular clinic and many patients are scheduled during office hours so they can get backed up. Try to go first thing in the morning or "off hours" and ask the nurses to tell you when it won't be busy or how to get seen faster when scheduling so you won't have to wait too long.
the costs were reasonable in my opinion, but negotiated under my insurance rates.
Redondo Beach

...The man [Dr. Andy Huang] even called me when he was on vacation out of the country and even checked on me over Easter weekend when I was 14 weeks pregnant. He loves to follow up with his patients even when your care with him his over. Answers every question you have. He gave me hope, when I no longer had hope for myself and after being treated rudely at Nashville Fertility. Also all care and appointments are managed by doctors only- no PA's or NP. As a fellow physician this was very impotent to me as this is more like concierge medicine since everything is paid out of pocket. He worked well with lab results that had to be done since I lived out of state and always communicated with my OB doc in my home state of KY. Again, I plan to tr
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
This doctor is dying amazing. The man even called me when he was on vacation out of the country and even checked on me over Easter weekend when I was 14 weeks pregnant. He loves to follow up with his patients even when your care with him his over. Answers every question you have. He gave me hope, when I no longer had hope for myself and after being treated rudely at Nashville Fertility. Also all care and appointments are managed by doctors only- no PA's or NP. As a fellow physician this was very impotent to me as this is more like concierge medicine since everything is paid out of pocket. He worked well with lab results that had to be done since I lived out of state and always communicated with my OB doc in my home state of KY. Again, I plan to travel across country to see this man again if I decide to have another baby.
Be prepared to be treated like a celebrity. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient. Top of the line care!
Dr. Huang has the best bedside manner of any doctor ( not just REI) that I have ever seen. He gave me factual information, hope, and kindness. He made himself available 24/7 with phone, text, and e-mail. This man is like God's right hand to me! Brilliant doctor who communicates effectively and cares about his patients and outcomes.
DOR- Used Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Growth Hormone, pure HcG for trigger. Co-culture with follicular fluid. Did ICSI with both retrievals. Used Endometrin suppositories and than changed to IM progesterone. Took some estrogen tablets as well. Did use supplement and acupuncture.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jennifer was great in coordinating my schedule with Dr. Huang's. Also she was great since I was across the country at keeping me updated and made sure I had all my medications ordered and all paper work done. Always returned my phone calls/emails within the same day.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strength was quality care with compassionate staff, excellent and clean facilities, great follow up with labs/test results. Can't think of any weakness except I wish Dr. Huang was on the east coast and closer to me!
I did Attain Fertility where I got 2 cycles for around $21,000. Anesthesia costs around $800 My IVF meds per cycle were around 5-6k each time. Co- culture was $450 each time Since I was out of state I had to pay for additional lab monitoring and ultrasounds which was about $3,000 but if I had lived locally all of those would have been included with my Attain Fertility package.
First time- only had Day 3 embryos- transfer 2 and ended up with chemical pregnancy. 2nd time- placed 2 Day 5 Blastocysts. 1 took!

2013 - 2015
He [Dr. Andy Huang] is warm and accessible, even offering his personal mobile number so he can be reached for any and all concerns-even whilst on vacation. He is incredibly caring and supportive even as it pertains to the financial burden of his services for so many of us. For example, he is always quick to waive a service if he feels we could forego it and save on expenses. I cannot recommend him enough.
2013 - 2015
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I spoke to this in the last question, but, Dr. Hang's bedside manner and accessibility deserve special mention. I can't imagine any area of medicine that demands more vulnerability, and Dr. Huang brings 100% to this effort and truly makes his patients feel like they have an advocate and a friend.
I would recommend him wholeheartedly, but I would caution them about the inherent difficulties of working with a very busy medical team and office.
it is no surprise that Dr. Huang is one of the sought after reproductive endocrinologists in the LA area. He is warm and accessible, even offering his personal mobile number so he can be reached for any and all concerns-even whilst on vacation. He is incredibly caring and supportive even as it pertains to the financial burden of his services for so many of us. For example, he is always quick to waive a service if he feels we could forego it and save on expenses. I cannot recommend him enough.
I believe it was pretty standard, however, we had to use ICSI. I recall using Menopur, Lupron, Gonal-F, Cetrotide, as well as estrogen patches (Minivelle) and progesterone supplements well into my pregnancy (Crinone). Visits consisted of blood draws and transvaginal ultrasounds.
Constant staff changes, disorganized team who never seemed to recall my case; felt like I had to micromanage so I could ensure my medications and protocols were correct; terrible at blood draws, often taking multiple attempts. Generally unfriendly and lacked overall knowledge in their field.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Excellent doctors; terrible staff (nurses and billing). Bills at checkout never reflected accurately and it took me furnishing them with paid invoices to avoid being double-charged. The waiting room is completely overpopulated and appointments run incredibly late. Even if you go when they open their doors, you often wait at least 45 minutes to an hour to be seen. Parking is overpriced and you pay more for waiting beyond the time of your appointment than you do for your visit with the doctor.
Competitive but expensive
Dr. Huang did not see any reason to transfer more than one embryo.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Have the nurses write a note in your file that you definitely want to see Dr Huang for every one of your visits if possible. Sometimes he has to be out of the office to perform procedures for other patients, but seeing him almost exclusively can be done! Dr Huang is extremely knowledgable and realistic. He doesn't sugarcoat procedures or outcomes, but at the same time shows compassion and willingness to adjust treatment to provide a better outcome. He also provided me with his cell phone and email and was always prompt in answering my messages.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr Huang is very personable, friendly, and available to his pateints.
I was diagnosed with repeated pregnancy loss due to egg quality issues mainly attributed to maternal age. I was on an antagonist protocol using Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix. I also used HgH in my 2nd cycle only. Cycle 1-10 eggs retrieved, of which 9 were mature; 7 fertilized with ICSI; 3 made it to blastocyst stage for PGS biopsy; 1 normal embryo. Cycle 2 - 11 eggs, of which 10 were mature; 9 fertilized with ICSI; 3 made it to blast stage for PGS; 0 normal embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Kate )
Kate was my main contact but I saw several different nurses during the course of my treatments. Most were very knowledgable and helpful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinic can go to extremes, either very empty or very busy. It can get very busy on the weekends when usually only one doctor is in the office and patients can get backed up. Otherwise, it's very efficient getting bloodwork in on time, training to do injects, helping understand the financial aspects.
We did the Global plan where we prepaid for 2 basic IVF cycles for $17,000. We paid separately for medication, anesthesia during egg retrieval, ICSI, PGS biopsy and testing...all in all, about $40,000-50,000. But take into account we had one cancelled cycle in between the 2 completed cycles, which raised the total because of the meds we'd already paid for.

3 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Eggs
3 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Andy goes above and beyond, and beyond that even. There's a reason his waiting room is so full (and full of celebs). He is one of the best fertility docs out there, with endless insights and ideas about next steps. My husband and I hit so many roadblocks, and Dr. Huang was right there to pick us up, and find the next route. He's relentless, and relentlessly kind, caring and full of hope. I NEVER felt financially taken advantage by him, even though it's a bloody fortune. I always felt he was trying to save us $$. I would say start with him and you won't want to go anyplace else. I got second and third opinions, and always went back to Dr. Huang. I can't gush about him enough.
Know that this could be a very long journey. If you start there, then you will be happily surprised if it's a quick one.
Andy is the most caring, attentive, sensitive doctor I have ever worked with. He has the patience of a saint, will take my calls no matter the day or the hour. I don't know how he has a life outside of his practice!
Three rounds clomid and embryo banking, frozen at day 3. Put in two day 3s, didn't get pregnant. Grew the rest out to day 5. Put in 2 day 5s. Got pregnant, but had to terminate at 4 months due to structural problems. Went to donor eggs. Got 5 beauties (5 day embryos). Put one in, miscarried at 5 weeks. Going to run some tests to see if it was me or the embryos, then try again. I've carried a full term baby, so know I can get pregnant, but that was 3 years ago.
AMAZING. Nicest staff ever. Can't say enough about their kindness and patience. Tanna especially is wonderful, though they all are.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Looooong wait in the waiting room, so bring work to do. But, just a sign of how popular they are. People know a good clinic when they find one.
A fortune. $5,000 per Min Stim round. $15,000 for our donor cycle.
Los Angeles

Dr. Huang just wanted to replicate everything that was suggested by my older Dr during the successful cycle of my daughter. He did suggest we try human growth hormone as well. ... He is very caring and thorough. We only did a consult with him, but from the consult, I felt like I was in good hands. ... The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here [Repro Partners Med Grp] .
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
He is very caring and thorough. We only did a consult with him, but from the consult, I felt like I was in good hands. However, the lab was our problem and he had no solutions for us on that end. Basically, we're dealing with MFI, and had a daughter through another clinic. Trying for #2 we wanted to switch to this clinic where we were told the lab couldn't find any sperm. The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here. We moved to another clinic where we have had enough sperm to fertilize >40 eggs with ICSI.
Dr. Huang is great. The lab is what matters though.
This clinic is VERY busy. Long wait times in the office. Once you are with Dr. Huang he is very warm and caring, but the clinic itself is a machine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Alexis)
Nurse was great, loved having one nurse assigned to your case. Made communication a lot smoother.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strengths: Good reputation - this is where Kim Kardashian went so you know if they have all the $$$ in the world and chose this clinic, that's a good sign. Weaknesses: BUSY - the wait time in the Beverly Hills office was 1 hour. With appts every other day, I don't have the time to spend an hour waiting to see the Dr.
It was going to be 30-40k
Los Angeles

He [Dr. Huang] had a extremely warm bedside manner, always answered all of my questions, and gave me confidence...Andy took his time to explain everything for me but was also honest with me the whole way through, even when things werent going exactly as planned. His office is busy, and he travels between offices so I didnt see him every time, but was very happy with the other doctors too and felt they communicated the plan well to one another
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Be prepared to have bumps in the road
He had a extremely warm bedside manner, always answered all of my questions, and gave me confidence
I started with high dose stims but only a few follicles grew so we cancelled the cycle. The next cycle i started with lupron and then high stims and only 4 of the 10 follicles grew but these were retrieved ( 6 retrieved, 4 mature). The next round I started with birth control and then did mini cycle with clomid and gonal f. 8 eggs were retrieved and 6 mature
They were compassionate and happy to answer my questions. I do wish I had had one nurse throughout.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strength is the dorctors and the location for me. Weakness was limited parking, very busy office. Billing was also not always clear and I felt that I had to be very on top of it all, rather than just leaving it in their hands
I think I paid about $8k for the first round, plus about $5k for medications. The second round I paid about $7k plus $3k for medications and the third round I paid $6k for the round and received a grant via BabyQuest for meds

Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Huang is an exceptionally personable doctor. When we did get appointments from him, they were great. Although he was aware of our steps in our processes, he was not always the performer of the initial IUI and other regular visits to the clinic. He did explain this up front, but even still, would have been nicer to be more primary as the doctor rather than the other great doctors there...good diets, exercise, on plan intercourse and dates for specific events need to be strict. treatment to go from iui to ivf after trial.
Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Come in with a mind filled with questions, you will complete and meaningful responses.
good diets, exercise, on plan intercourse and dates for specific events need to be strict. treatment to go from iui to ivf after trial. there are many others bits, but he was very detailed and an order was clear
The nurses were task oriented. There were times that they were able to compromise of time slots for appointment scheduling, they were pretty robotic about their routine. They had the documents about the gender results that we notified everyone there that we didn't want to see and it was laid out in open view in front of me, but sweeped up when noticed.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
For those in the Redondo region, the location is very close. that was a selling factor. The laying out of the charges were pretty steep and sometimes misleading. The IFV treatment we selected and it's payment terms were extremely misleading and we are currently paying the price as of current. Great doctors, but bad service around them.
Big numbers for a good doctor consult, worth the price
Redondo Beach

Dr Huang has really great bedside manner and explains things very patiently and thoroughly. This was the one and only time I saw him. For subsequent visits and for my IUIs (back to back), I saw two different doctors at the practice...When the IUIs failed, I received a call from Dr. Huang way later urging me to consider moving onto IVF. But, during that call, it seemed like he was distracted & didn't review my chart (since he asked me a question that I thought should be obvious had he looked at my chart - if the IUI round they had done was the first).
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr Huang is the doctor that I wanted to see. However, he has a busy schedule and is at different offices. I only saw him during my consult and met different doctors for the first time when they popped into the room to do my IUIs. When the IUIs failed, I received a call from Dr. Huang way later urging me to consider moving onto IVF. But, during that call, it seemed like he was distracted & didn't review my chart (since he asked me a question that I thought should be obvious had he looked at my chart - if the IUI round they had done was the first).
Dr Huang is great and very reassuring if you can get time with him.
Clomid 50mg prior to IUI
Like the doctors at RP, the nurses are always rotating. You get whoever is available so I saw new faces all the time. I always had to reach out multiple times to get information that I needed.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The location isn't great. You have to anxiously search for free 2 hr street parking (which is sparse) or pay for underground parking (which is expensive). The waiting room leaves a lot to be desired. They blast music for privacy reasons but it can be painful when you have a hormone-induced migraine.
Los Angeles

Dr Huang is very smart. I have diminished ovarian reserve and I am not the easiest case. He gave me options that my prior doctor did not give me (a mini ivf cycle)and was encouraging throughout the process. He also calls you after the surgery to make sure you are doing okay. He cares about his patients. ... I did mini ivf because I did not have many eggs. It was successful one out of three times. Sometimes it just isn’t a great month.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Go in with a clear picture of what you want. He is very optimistic and helpful but let him know where you are in the process. Also bring your computer to do work In the waiting room. He is busy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Sometimes you have to call a few times for them to get back to you. They will and they get to know you. Usually there is a wait— he is good so it is worth the wait. During the procedure they were wonderful. I get like I was getting excellent care.
They raised the costs at the end of the year. But they honored the price they quoted me originally. That was great.
Redondo Beach

Dr Huang was very competent and had a good bedside manner. The way they have organized the schedules, it feels as if the doctors are always rushing and as a result the treatments seem to be a bit standard vs tailored to a specific patient.... Dr Huang is great but the overall practice is tremendously disorganized - you will often wait extended periods in the waiting room, only then to feel rushed through your appointment.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr Huang had a warm and kind bedside manner.
There are not good processes in place and as a result the nursing staff was always a bit crazed and often gave out incorrect information.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
There is very little flexibility in appointments so you are often there very early in the morning and are often waiting extensive periods for your appointment. The nurses are quite disorganized which makes is stressful.
Our insurance covered the majority of the costs. Because we used insurance we had to pay per procedure which ended up being much more expensive than the other options and unfortunately exhausted what our insurance would cover before we even completed the cycle.

2015 - 2019
6 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
I was told after having one chemical pregnancy that I would not be allowed to do another frozen embryo transfer because "we don't want our success rate to go down if it shouldn't take again." After we were promised at least three attempts, we only got one. ... They [Repro Partners Med Group] jerked my husband and me around for four years - never providing any explanation as to why we couldn't get pregnant.
2015 - 2019
6 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Don't go.
Nobody appears to be on the same page. Different info from every source.
Nobody looks at charts. Nobody communicates accurately to patients. We were told four different things about a blood test, only one of which was true.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Do not go here. They will not help you. They jerked my husband and me around for four years - never providing any explanation as to why we couldn't get pregnant. They billed us for procedures they did not do to us, refused to provide signed proof we authorized any bills. STAY AWAY.
Nothing was covered my insurance, which I told them, but they insisted on running it through insurance anyway. This made for several surprise bills from the clinic for services they said were paid, but actually were not.
Los Angeles

He [Dr. Andy Huang] explained to us in detail and always took the time we needed. Was also available by email and text...He always made sure we understood what was going on, what our options were, and what our next steps were. Good bedside manner and on the same page as us. Easy to talk to and relatable and always available to us...I was in menopur and follistim and he lowered the dosage slightly toward the end. Also added ganderikix when the follicles reached 14 or so I believe. And then when they were about at 17 we did the retrieval. Not all were exactly the same size.
Skip the iuis.
He explained to us in detail and always took the time we needed. Was also available by email and text.
There were a few.nirses who work for dr. Huang. They were all calm, nice, and answered any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Doctor gives you a lot of time and doesn't rush you but then there is a long wait time generally.
$4-8k for medications. Total for one ivf cycle with genetic testing approximately $14k.
I think his approach is single embryo transfer to ensure a healthy baby as well as less complications for both mom and baby.

2 IUI, 1 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
He [Dr Huang] was very straight-forward but personable - he has a sense of humor....He handwrites a plan of action for his patients. His handwriting is very difficult to read. A typed plan would make things easier on patients and cause less confusion.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
He is a very nice doctor. He handwrites a plan of action for his patients. His handwriting is very difficult to read. A typed plan would make things easier on patients and cause less confusion.
Not sure.
He was very straight-forward but personable - he has a sense of humor.
I had two failed IUI's with Dr. Huang using clomid back in 2014. I am planning to go ahead with a frozen IVF cycle with him this spring.
Very disorganized nursing/medical assistant staff. Not very responsive to questions. Very difficult to reach on the phone.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
It has a small waiting room and there is sometimes a wait. The front office person used to be very rude. I think she has been replaced. Sometimes if you call the clinic you will be put on hold for 15-30 minutes.
Higher costs than other clinics.

2 IUI, 3 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Andy Huang is amazing! His bedside manner is beyond any care I have ever received. He is always available to answer questions and make you feel at ease. He offers his cell number to make him reachable all hours of the day. He is kind and understanding and always felt well taken cared of.
2 IUI, 3 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Andy makes you feel comfortable in a world that is so complex to understand. He will take the time to listen to all your concerns.
Ask what you can do to help best prepare your body. Including what supplements to take and possible acupuncture.
There are a few nurses that I connected best with. This is a busy office so it is best to really get to know a few of the nurses personally. They were patient and explained the coarse of treatments.

2 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Huang has the best bed side manner I have ever experienced with a doctor. He makes himself available 24/7 and passes out his cell number so you can reach him off hours....He may talk a little fast but will repeat himself and break it down if you need it. Have patience. This process is not fun....We are not given a primary nurse but I worked with a lot of the nurses at the offices.
2 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
He's a great doctor that cares about his patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Kate is great!)
Los Angeles
Dr. Huang has the unique ability to convey warmth and empathy, while also showing that he also has an incredible wealth of knowledge about cutting-edge fertility treatments. I felt as though were in incredible capable hands the entire time...Dr. Huang has such an incredible bedside manner; I felt like he took the time to get to know us as people...Fantastic clinic [Repro Partners - Bev Hills] -- very flexible with hours and dedicated/knowledgeable/kind doctors and staff. Highly recommend
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Fantastic clinic -- very flexible with hours and dedicated/knowledgeable/kind doctors and staff. Highly recommend.
Los Angeles
He [Dr. Andy Huang] is very punctual and detail oriented on every visit. He was very caring enough that he would ask my comfort level every time he would do a check up or procedure. He has the best bedside manner if anyone could have better than him. He is more as a friend to me and particularly to my husband then a doctor. He bonds with patients if people will open up and leave their hands to him.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Andy Huang is a miracle and knowledgable doctor. He is very punctual and detail oriented on every visit. He was very caring enough that he would ask my comfort level every time he would do a check up or procedure. He has the best bedside manner if anyone could have better than him. He is more as a friend to me and particularly to my husband then a doctor. He bonds with patients if people will open up and leave their hands to him.
Give your will and trust to him, and have him do what he does the best and lead you ‘to your future gem.
The stuff and doctor are as friendly and humanly a person can get to its finest. I felt from them more like friend and caring doctor and stuff rather than a technician in a mechanic shop. I build more trust and strength, friendship with stuff and doctor while being treated by him.
Since we came to his clinic with healthy embryos and 3 Ivf failure procedures from previous doctor, he made sure to do all check ups and treatment (e.g Era, Sono,Hsc(camera check up)before doing the transfer. Since we had a history of transfer failure, he found the reason which was the polyp and then proceeded to do another transfer.
I have chance to communicate with all nurses they all very friendly and nice with us very knowledgeable .
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Their understanding and professionalism of their job. Their organization of stuff and pickiness of doing everything on point. All the nurses had leadership and ability to overcome any amount work they would have.
Can’t remember much but since we brought our pgs tested embryos with us, it cost us around 10 to 11 k until 10th week graduation. That included sono, era and all tests needed along with all blood work and all ultra sounds.
He always wants patients to transfer one rather than two, to have more positive chance and have less complication during pregnancy.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Huang has a clear concept and understanding of PCOS. He was eager to assist and find a course of action to help me conceive although it did not work in the end. He was fully transparent and broke down all the information so it was understandable. He was kind and empathetic. ... do not expect to see Dr. Huang all the time ... He has a wonderful beside manner, and was always transparent and honest through the processes.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Don't hold back information, also do not expect to see Dr. Huang all the time. I was also seen by Dr. Rosen who was great as well.
They were usually very kind, informative and organized.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
They get busy and wait times can be long, however, they are worth it. They are all very kind, accept a significant amount of insurances, try to be cautious of your time and empathetic to your situation.