6.5

Los Angeles, CA 90048
510 N. Prospect Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Huang does his best to make you feel like you are important rather than one of the conveyer belt patients...What distinguishes Dr. Huang from other doctors I've had previously is that he provides you with his cell phone number and actually responds to your questions/concerns quite promptly. A few days after the egg retrieval I landed in the ER and was admitted to hospital where I spent one week...was in contact with the hospital doctors as well as with my worried husband to monitor my treatment/progress. Dr. Huang even came to visit me at the hospital on the day of my release. This definitely made me feel like one in a million.
This clinic [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] is a very popular and busy clinic, and their waiting area is a testament to that. At any given time during morning and/or early afternoon, the place is crowded with lots of people not having place to sit. Sometimes, this business manifests itself in doctors/nurses not being totally familiar with your chart...One of the biggest negative for this clinic is their nursing staff. Rather than being assigned to a particular nurse or a team of nurses, I am being bounced from one nurse to another. As expected, this creates lack of organization, miscommunication and often confusion. Additionally, nurses are almost impossible to reach on the phone even after leaving numerous message. At times it feels like I have a better chance to reach the White House than any nurse at the clinic.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
What distinguishes Dr. Huang from other doctors I've had previously is that he provides you with his cell phone number and actually responds to your questions/concerns quite promptly. A few days after the egg retrieval I landed in the ER and was admitted to hospital where I spent one week. The diagnosis was either a post-retrieval raptured ovarian cyst or a reopening of one of the cuts made during the procedure that resulted in a massive internal bleeding that eventually prompted a blood transfusion. I will spare you the gruesome details and recounting of the excruciating pain I felt, but will say that Dr. Huang was in contact with the hospital doctors as well as with my worried husband to monitor my treatment/progress. Dr. Huang even came to visit me at the hospital on the day of my release. This definitely made me feel like one in a million.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Understand that Dr. Huang/the clinic in general is very busy and sees a lot of different patients on a daily basis. This does not mean that you will not get Dr. Huang's undecided attention and full expertise even if sometimes he will forget certain things from your chart.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
This clinic is a very popular and busy clinic, and their waiting area is a testament to that. At any given time during morning and/or early afternoon, the place is crowded with lots of people not having place to sit. Sometimes, this business manifests itself in doctors/nurses not being totally familiar with your chart. Having said that, Dr. Huang does his best to make you feel like you are important rather than one of the conveyer belt patients.
Describe the protocols Andy Huang used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
I did 3 rounds of IUI with no positive results. However, this was prior to seeing Dr. Huang. I am currently in a process of the first round of IVF. Due to the age factor, genetic testing of the embryos was strongly recommended and obtained. Additionally, Dr. Huang did a mock cycle to do the ERA test which essentially assesses uterine receptivity.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinic's definite weakness is the waiting time. Perhaps the appointments should be scheduled with ample time in between them in order to avoid such long waiting time. Additionally, the waiting room in the clinic is relatively small and 4/5 times becomes overcrowded with people not finding place to sit and being forced to stand or to go outside.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I am one of the fortunate ones that have a health insurance covering at least partial cost. What I can state is that my insurance allows for a life time limit of $30K and I was advised that this would be allow me to undergo at least 2 rounds of IVF with, obviously, out of pocket contribution.
Describe Andy Huang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I am yet to have this conversation with Dr. Huang. However, from our previous multiple discussions I learned that Dr. Huang strongly prefers single embryo transfer which he explains is less exhaustive on the female body.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Once again, due to my chart not being assigned to a particular nurse, things would fall through the cracks. When everyone is in charge, no one is in charge. As such, certain medications were not ordered, I was asked to sign the same form at least 3 times, and I had to call to find out test results after patiently waiting for days.
Redondo Beach

We transferred two embryos due to my age, but Dr Huang was very transparent about the pros and cons of choosing that route. ... Dr Huang used an aggressive approach during the stimulating process as in he tripled the dose initially used by our first doctor. Dr. Huang is a numbers guy so the strategy was quantity to increase our chances. ... Dr. Huang is an incredible communicator. He's caring, approachable, knowledgable, and transparent.
Reproductive Partners strengths are their warmth, knowledge, empathy and patience in walking us through the journey. ... At Reproductive Partners, we were greeted with warm smiles and friendly faces, plus a feeling that the entire team was rooting for us! Infertility is such an isolating journey and working with Reproductive Partners felt like you had a team looking out for your best interests.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang is an incredible communicator. He's caring, approachable, knowledgable, and transparent. My husband and I miscarried at 8 weeks and Dr. Huang was unbelievable in how he handled the situation. We felt so much love and support during such a heartbreaking time. We've completed the full cycle with Dr Huang -- from retrieval to transfer to DNC and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his bedside manner.
If you're looking for someone who truly has your back -- go with Dr Huang.
For the first time in our, at the time, 5 year journey, we felt like we had a team looking out for us and our best interests.
The nursing staff was very knowledgable about meds and tricks to ease bruising/pain. Some nurses were more empathetic than others, but that is to be expected, I suppose.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Reproductive Partners strengths are their warmth, knowledge, empathy and patience in walking us through the journey. Our first clinic felt like a sterile lab, couples would enter and leave like science experiments. At Reproductive Partners, we were greeted with warm smiles and friendly faces, plus a feeling that the entire team was rooting for us! Infertility is such an isolating journey and working with Reproductive Partners felt like you had a team looking out for your best interests.
$12,900 for retrieval, $3,900 for PGS testing, $6,000 for hormones, $2400 for transfer

2020, Unknown Success
I appreciated that Dr. Huang himself got us from the waiting room and took us directly to his office to begin his consultation...also performed my ultrasound to check my follicle count versus a technician or nurse...took the time to get to know what was important to me and my husband as people versus patients...provided us with a number to reach him personally at any time...started the process of freezing embryos for a potential gestational carrier...
[Reproductive Partners Medical Group] is very clean and well organized. I appreciated that each patient was assigned a care coordinator...excellent job of maintaining patient privacy...The only thing we didn't hear back from the office on was the results of my husband's semen analysis. Once I asked, however, we had our results later that day...They have given us an itemized cost break down for IVF...
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
My husband and I have started the process of freezing embryos for a potential gestational carrier with Dr. Huang. He is a very thoughtful and thorough doctor. He was also very kind. he greeted us in the waiting room and took us back to the office. He performed my ultrasound versus a technician. He did an excellent job of explaining the process of IVF and embryo freezing. He drew out the process and a timeline for us to take home. The visuals really helped us understand the explanation of our future plan of care. He also took the time to thoughtfully answer all of our questions. He was also clear on any potential risk factors due to the IVF process.
I would tell them they are in great hands and to bring a notebook and folder to their appointment.
I appreciated that Dr. Huang himself got us from the waiting room and took us directly to his office to begin his consultation. He also performed my ultrasound to check my follicle count versus a technician or nurse. I also felt that he took the time to get to know what was important to me and my husband as people versus patients. He also provided us with a number to reach him personally at any time.
I have only seen Dr. Huang for an initial consult and follow-up testing. We will begin our first cycle this summer. We have done initial blood work-ups and semen analysis. So far he has recommended IVF for a gestational carrier.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
The nursing staff is excellent. They are all very thorough, walking you through their role and the role of everyone in the office. I appreciated that I was provided with my nurse's direct phone and email. Everyone in the office is very responsive. I never waited more than a couple of hours to hear back with answers to any questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinic is very clean and well organized. I appreciated that each patient was assigned a care coordinator. The clinic also did an excellent job of maintaining patient privacy. Anything related to our care was talked about in a separate room or office with the doctor or our care coordinator. The only thing we didn't hear back from the office on was the results of my husband's semen analysis. Once I asked, however, we had our results later that day.
So far we had a $26 fee for our initial consultation and $260 for sperm analysis. They have given us an itemized cost break down for IVF, which I appreciate. The bulk of our expenses will come when we do a cycle this summer.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
We never received the results from my husband's semen analysis. However, they gave them to me very promptly once I called about them.
2019 - 2020, Consult
[Dr. Andy Huang] was very compassionate, explanatory, and very understanding! He was extremely helpful and genuine when explaining the whole egg donation process and making sure that I felt safe and understood...He was genuine and helpful and while our process is still on going, he has been adamant that I may contact him or the nurses for any needs or questions with the medication or process!
The clinic is question [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] was amazing! Very clean, with great staff, and understanding trustworthy doctors and nurses that are there to fully help you! Everyone there was very helpful and understanding with every bit of care and kindness! I would recommend this clinic to anyone who was looking to donate or any couple who is looking for help they will definitely get that at this clinic
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang is a very sweet man! He made sure to break the entire process down and make sure that I felt comfortable, understood every aspect of the process, all while making sure that I was in a good standing. He was very compassionate, kind and respectful in every manner and I would of course trust him with my care regarding anything that is related to the process!
Be attentive and listen close! Don’t be afraid to have questions or contact him! He is very understanding and supportive and will make sure that he is as accessible as he can to make sure you feel safe and the process goes smoothly!
Dr. Huang was very compassionate, explanatory, and very understanding! He was extremely helpful and genuine when explaining the whole egg donation process and making sure that I felt safe and understood! He is a very sweet man and a wonderful doctor from my prospective!
I remember the Doctor explained to me everything in the most simple way so I was able to grasp it and understand the best of my ability! He was genuine and helpful and while our process is still on going, he has been adamant that I may contact him or the nurses for any needs or questions with the medication or process!
Jennifer was so sweet! We got to talking about my reasoning for donation and al about her children and family! It was so nice to work with her as she was very sweet, genuine, and a delight to talk to!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinic is question was amazing! Very clean, with great staff, and understanding trustworthy doctors and nurses that are there to fully help you! Everyone there was very helpful and understanding with every bit of care and kindness! I would recommend this clinic to anyone who was looking to donate or any couple who is looking for help they will definitely get that at this clinic
I am working through an Egg Donation company and have insurance and payments through them and they were all aware and accommodating with everything
Dr. Huang explained exponentially the process and wrote it down so I could go over it and not just on literature from a pamphlet! He was very helpful in those regards
Los Angeles

Dr. Huang is a very educated and skilled RE, and I trust every decision he has made so far for my treatment. ... Dr. Huang has always remembered who I was, why we were here, and up to date on our specific case. He’s always available be a phone call or text, and never dismisses a question— big or small. ... For the egg retrieval I had a pretty standard protocol, but he always stayed up to date on my file even when he wasn’t the one do my ultrasound that day.
Reproductive Partners moves like a well oiled machine, and has IVF down to a very specific flow. Additionally all of the staff is up to date on your file at all times ... The downfalls of this clinic can be getting an appointment as they are very busy. I wish they’d prioritize appointments for already existing patients who are transitioning from egg retrievals to transfer, as I almost had to wait two cycles between retrieval and next steps before I was able to see my physician.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang is a very educated and skilled RE, and I trust every decision he has made so far for my treatment. For the egg retrieval I had a pretty standard protocol, but he always stayed up to date on my file even when he wasn’t the one do my ultrasound that day.
He’s very popular, so getting an initial consult with him can be difficult.
I was on an antagonist protocol. My AMH is 5.14 (do not have PCOS or insulin resistance), and have always had an AFC in the 20s-30s. I started BCP on CD2 until CD15. Took a break for 5 days and then started injectables. 75 ius of Menopur in the morning, and 150 ius of Gonal-F in the evening. I started Cetrotide on day 7 of stims, and trigged on day 10 with 5,000 ius of Ovidrel once all of my follicles were between 17-19mm in size. Once I triggered I had my egg retrieval exactly 35 hours later. I had monitoring on days 3, 5, 7, 9, and 10 of stims. My follicles always stayed within 1-3mm of size the entire time. 21 follicles counted on the day of triggering, and 18 eggs were retrieved. 17/18 were mature, and 12 eggs were successfully fertilized using ICSI. We ended up with 8 blastocysts (3 day 5, and 5 day 6). Those 8 embryos were sent for PGS testing and we now have 3 normal embryos ready for transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Dawn)
I only met with my primary IVF coordinator once, and spent the rest of my time bouncing between different nurses. To be fair this was 100% fine because they were all on top of my specific case and were available for any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Reproductive Partners moves like a well oiled machine, and has IVF down to a very specific flow. Additionally all of the staff is up to date on your file at all times, so even if you can’t get ahold of your doctor or coordinator you’ll be able to speak to someone else that can help you. The downfalls of this clinic can be getting an appointment as they are very busy. I wish they’d prioritize appointments for already existing patients who are transitioning from egg retrievals to transfer, as I almost had to wait two cycles between retrieval and next steps before I was able to see my physician.
I used a program through United Health Care called ParentSteps to pay for my retrieval. The cost for my IVF freeze-all cycle that included ICSI, and PGS testing for up to 8 embryos was $12,900. This did not include the anesthesia fee of $880 for the retrieval, or the $1,500 fee from Igenomix for PGS testing. My medication costs ended up being around $2,100 and all meds but one vial of Menopur was purchased through Alto Pharmacy (I cannot recommend them enough— their Gonal-F pricing is ridiculously cheap).
Dr. Huang believes eSet is the way to go for all PGS normal tested embryos, otherwise he is open to transferring up to two blastocysts if untested.
Redondo Beach

Dr. Huang just wanted to replicate everything that was suggested by my older Dr during the successful cycle of my daughter. He did suggest we try human growth hormone as well. ... He is very caring and thorough. We only did a consult with him, but from the consult, I felt like I was in good hands. ... The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here [Repro Partners Med Grp] .
We're dealing with MFI, and had a daughter through another clinic. Trying for #2 we wanted to switch to this clinic [Repro Partners Med Grp] where we were told the lab couldn't find any sperm. The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here. ... We were very disappointed in their push to jump straight to a TESE and feel that they could find sperm, but were worried about how the low #s might impact their results. Thus, they were not willing to go the extra mile for us (i.e. search for those sperm and take a chance on a cycle not working out). Disappointing for sure.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
He is very caring and thorough. We only did a consult with him, but from the consult, I felt like I was in good hands. However, the lab was our problem and he had no solutions for us on that end. Basically, we're dealing with MFI, and had a daughter through another clinic. Trying for #2 we wanted to switch to this clinic where we were told the lab couldn't find any sperm. The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here. We moved to another clinic where we have had enough sperm to fertilize >40 eggs with ICSI.
Dr. Huang is great. The lab is what matters though.
This clinic is VERY busy. Long wait times in the office. Once you are with Dr. Huang he is very warm and caring, but the clinic itself is a machine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Alexis)
Nurse was great, loved having one nurse assigned to your case. Made communication a lot smoother.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strengths: Good reputation - this is where Kim Kardashian went so you know if they have all the $$$ in the world and chose this clinic, that's a good sign. Weaknesses: BUSY - the wait time in the Beverly Hills office was 1 hour. With appts every other day, I don't have the time to spend an hour waiting to see the Dr.
It was going to be 30-40k
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
We're dealing with MFI, and had a daughter through another clinic. Trying for #2 we wanted to switch to this clinic where we were told the lab couldn't find any sperm. The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here. We moved to another clinic where we have had enough sperm to fertilize >40 eggs with ICSI. We were very disappointed in their push to jump straight to a TESE and feel that they could find sperm, but were worried about how the low #s might impact their results. Thus, they were not willing to go the extra mile for us (i.e. search for those sperm and take a chance on a cycle not working out). Disappointing for sure.
Los Angeles
I've had all of my transfers done with him [Dr. Andy Huang] except one and the experience with him is far better... We're doing a hysteroscopy this cycle because I've not had a viable pregnancy with the high quality embryos and dr. Huang wants to make sure my uterus is all good before transferring two embryos...is very accessible. He will call after hours to make sure I have any questions answered. He texts to wish me luck before beta tests. He's really wonderful.
I did 3 transfers [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group]. Two of those with 1, no pregnancy. One of these with 2, resulting in a chemical. I'll transfer 2 next time... I've felt cared for and safe in their care. I've been going there for a year and a half...This is a multi doctor practice...It's tough always getting a different nurse. They're mostly all great!...You make a treatment plan before knowing the cost. That's traumatizing. I've had to change treatment plans because I couldn't afford the original one. They left a previous patient's baby on the screen in an office once, which was upsetting.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang takes his time. I've had many moments when I've been in tears, overwhelmed. Be never makes me feel like I'm taking too much time. My care feels individualized. He works with me to create a treatment plan that's feasible financially. He makes sure I'm comfortable. He didn't push me to do pgs testing even I decided not to do it. I'm so happy I found him. He is well liked by my acupuncturist.
Make sure he's the doctor that does your retrieval and transfers. This is a multi doctor practice. I've had all of my transfers done with him except one and the experience with him is far better.
Dr. Huang is very accessible. He will call after hours to make sure I have any questions answered. He texts to wish me luck before beta tests. He's really wonderful.
I did mini stim IVF due to my diminished ovarian reserve. This resulted is high quality embryos- we froze 3 first cycle (aa, bb, and bc) and 5 second cycle (2x4aa, 3aa, and 2x4ab). Someone be with my levels would be lucky to freeze 1 embryo. We're doing a hysteroscopy this cycle because I've not had a viable pregnancy with the high quality embryos and dr. Huang wants to make sure my uterus is all good before transferring two embryos.
It's tough always getting a different nurse. They're mostly all great!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
You make a treatment plan before knowing the cost. That's traumatizing. I've had to change treatment plans because I couldn't afford the original one. They left a previous patient's baby on the screen in an office once, which was upsetting. The doctor calls to tell you you're not pregnant, but then you get the same call to great the upsetting news again. Despite these things, I've felt cared for and safe in their care. I've been going there for a year and a half.
50k so far
I did 3 transfers. Two of those with 1, no pregnancy. One of these with 2, resulting in a chemical. I'll transfer 2 next time. They try to avoid twins but because I've not had a pregnancy, he's trying to increase the odds.
Los Angeles

Dr. Huang is an incredibly thorough and articulate. He gives 110% attention whenever you are under his care.... He had suggested some alternative options that our previous doctor had not tried and have encouraged me and my husband not to give up hope.... After 3 failed rounds of IVF with heavy meds, he suggested a very mild form of stim that would be much less invasive. He said I may not produce as many eggs, but there is a chance that they will be better quality.
It’s [Repro Partners - Bev Hills] a very well oiled machine and the whole team works very well together to ensure you are receiving optimal care. I definitely don’t feel like just another number, which is how I felt at some of the other clinics I visited in the past. The whole team genuinely cares about getting you pregnant and is beyond supportive throughout the process.... Very clear and thorough in explaining the process, asking detailed questions and transparency with costs. The team asks a lot of questions to make sure they get a holistic understanding of your individual needs.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
After 3 disappointing attempts ivf with the same doctor, my husband and I decided to start getting a second and third opinion with some other doctors that were recommended to us. I was genuinely so thankful to have met Dr. Huang and immediately felt at ease. He had suggested some alternative options that our previous doctor had not tried and have encouraged me and my husband not to give up hope. I can not speak to the outcome but do feel very confident in Dr. Huang’s competency and knowledge.
He’s worth the wait! I wasn’t sure if I wanted to wait 2 1/2 months to get an appointment but I’m very glad I did. Just the incredible wealth of knowledge I received from the first visit, immediately put me at ease despite everything that me and my husband had been through. Now that I’m in the system, I feel like I have his entire team’s support and they haven’t missed a beat with regards to attentiveness and communication.
Dr. Huang is an incredibly thorough and articulate. He gives 110% attention whenever you are under his care. All of the doctors at his practice are equally as amazing and extremely knowledgable. They all work very well together as a team, and have thus far been very supportive throughout the IVF process.
After 3 failed rounds of IVF with heavy meds, he suggested a very mild form of stim that would be much less invasive. He said I may not produce as many eggs, but there is a chance that they will be better quality. He is also in the process of doing a mock transfer cycle to make sure there not any foreseeable issues with carrying before we move forward with the transfer..
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Becca)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
It’s a very well oiled machine and the whole team works very well together to ensure you are receiving optimal care. I definitely don’t feel like just another number, which is how I felt at some of the other clinics I visited in the past. The whole team genuinely cares about getting you pregnant and is beyond supportive throughout the process.
About $15k for a full IVF cycle
He suggested one embryo transfer at a time due to the risks associated with carrying twins.
Los Angeles

Sometimes you have to ask for the real deal, as Dr. Huang is so positive sometimes he will make things seem better than they might be. ... Dr. Huang always made me feel like I was his only patient, even when the office was packed with people in the waiting room. He spent time talking through the plan and expectations with me and would always return my call same day. ... Dr. Huang suggested eset for my first two transfers and at my third transfer he said if I was comfortable with twins we could put both embryos in...
The office [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] is very clean, but the waiting room is always crowded and the wait time is sometimes up to 2 hours!! ... The front office staff usually don’t give great estimates on wait time and I had plenty of days where I was late to work in the mornings. ... I was soooo shocked and scared that I was given a wrong diagnosis by the nurse on the phone. ...
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang was the best Doctor, with Dr. Wambach a very very close second. They both proved to be extremely knowledgable and patient with me, after having two miscarriages with PGS embryos. They are the most compassionate Doctors!
Dr. Huang always made me feel like I was his only patient, even when the office was packed with people in the waiting room. He spent time talking through the plan and expectations with me and would always return my call same day. He called to check in on me often and was always very pleasant to be around!
I had one retrieval, got 7 embryos and was encouraged to PGS test. I ended up with 4 normal embryos. We did 2 transfers with a standard protocol (estrogen, progestrone, and baby aspirin) and I miscarried them both. The third transfer we put in 2 embryos and added in more meds - I was put on blood thinner shots, did 3 rounds of intrilipid infusions, and took pepcid, claritin, and steroids. One embryo stuck and I now have a baby girl!
The nursing staff were all so sweet! They didn’t seem to remember me or other patients as well as the Doctors did, but they were all professional and kind!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The office is very clean, but the waiting room is always crowded and the wait time is sometimes up to 2 hours!! That is the only downfall of the boutique clinic. The front office staff usually don’t give great estimates on wait time and I had plenty of days where I was late to work in the mornings.
Dr. Huang suggested eset for my first two transfers and at my third transfer he said if I was comfortable with twins we could put both embryos in as one of the embryos didn’t have a great grade and didn’t seem likely to stick on its own. It turned out that embryo didn’t make it, so I ended up with a singleton.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
At some point during my process I was called and told I had endometriosis by a nurse, but instead when I went in to see the Doctor I was told it was actually endometritis which is just a simple infection and was given antibiotics to treat it. I was soooo shocked and scared that I was given a wrong diagnosis by the nurse on the phone.
2013 - 2018, Successful
Andy Huang is very compassionate . He makes me feel he really cares and wants me to get pregnant . I have my little miracle baby because of him. He is really smart. The only thing I don't like that I always see different doctors. I am going to him since 2013 and the office got really busy and popular so he doesn't have time like before. I only see him maybe once a month during a cycle.
It's kind of confusing that I have different nurses [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group-LA] every time I go. They got much better but I had times when they made me feel like I am bothering them with my questions. Most of them more understanding and compassionate but some of them kind of rude... They messed up my insurance billing a bunch of times and it could be very frustrating in this difficult time we are going through
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Make sure you have a consultation with him first. Also you have to watch out for the billing department. They are little bit an organized.
Dr Huang is very carrying. He made me feel comfortable. He gave me his personal cell number to call him if I had any questions
I don't really remember my first protocols. My last one I just did a mini Ivf. I was on estrodol patches for about a week. 50 mg clomid and 150 iu follitisim . My first cycle I got 4 5 days embryos total. 2 was fresh transfer but ended up with chemical pregnancy and my 2 fet I had a healthy pregnancy. My second cycle I had 6 3day embryos total, I had 3 fet but I did get pregnant. My last cycle mini Ivf I got one embryo, not transferred yet.
It's kind of confusing that I have different nurses every time I go. They got much better but I had times when they made me feel like I am bothering them with my questions. Most of them more understanding and compassionate but some of them kind of rude
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The doctors are the best but the front office and the nurses could be better. They messed up my insurance billing a bunch of times and it could be very frustrating in this difficult time we are going through
I don't remember
Because of my age and the embryo quality they recommended multiple embryo transfer
Los Angeles

...The man [Dr. Andy Huang] even called me when he was on vacation out of the country and even checked on me over Easter weekend when I was 14 weeks pregnant. He loves to follow up with his patients even when your care with him his over. Answers every question you have. He gave me hope, when I no longer had hope for myself and after being treated rudely at Nashville Fertility. Also all care and appointments are managed by doctors only- no PA's or NP. As a fellow physician this was very impotent to me as this is more like concierge medicine since everything is paid out of pocket. He worked well with lab results that had to be done since I lived out of state and always communicated with my OB doc in my home state of KY. Again, I plan to tr
I did Attain Fertility [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group] where I got 2 cycles for around $21,000. Anesthesia costs around $800 My IVF meds per cycle were around 5-6k each time. Co- culture was $450 each time Since I was out of state I had to pay for additional lab monitoring and ultrasounds which was about $3,000 but if I had lived locally all of those would have been included with my Attain Fertility package...Jennifer was great in coordinating my schedule with Dr. Huang's. Also she was great since I was across the country at keeping me updated and made sure I had all my medications ordered and all paper work done. Always returned my phone calls/emails within the same day.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
This doctor is dying amazing. The man even called me when he was on vacation out of the country and even checked on me over Easter weekend when I was 14 weeks pregnant. He loves to follow up with his patients even when your care with him his over. Answers every question you have. He gave me hope, when I no longer had hope for myself and after being treated rudely at Nashville Fertility. Also all care and appointments are managed by doctors only- no PA's or NP. As a fellow physician this was very impotent to me as this is more like concierge medicine since everything is paid out of pocket. He worked well with lab results that had to be done since I lived out of state and always communicated with my OB doc in my home state of KY. Again, I plan to travel across country to see this man again if I decide to have another baby.
Be prepared to be treated like a celebrity. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient. Top of the line care!
Dr. Huang has the best bedside manner of any doctor ( not just REI) that I have ever seen. He gave me factual information, hope, and kindness. He made himself available 24/7 with phone, text, and e-mail. This man is like God's right hand to me! Brilliant doctor who communicates effectively and cares about his patients and outcomes.
DOR- Used Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Growth Hormone, pure HcG for trigger. Co-culture with follicular fluid. Did ICSI with both retrievals. Used Endometrin suppositories and than changed to IM progesterone. Took some estrogen tablets as well. Did use supplement and acupuncture.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strength was quality care with compassionate staff, excellent and clean facilities, great follow up with labs/test results. Can't think of any weakness except I wish Dr. Huang was on the east coast and closer to me!
I did Attain Fertility where I got 2 cycles for around $21,000. Anesthesia costs around $800 My IVF meds per cycle were around 5-6k each time. Co- culture was $450 each time Since I was out of state I had to pay for additional lab monitoring and ultrasounds which was about $3,000 but if I had lived locally all of those would have been included with my Attain Fertility package.
First time- only had Day 3 embryos- transfer 2 and ended up with chemical pregnancy. 2nd time- placed 2 Day 5 Blastocysts. 1 took!
Los Angeles

Dr. Huang is strong in explaining infertility, treatments, and what he is observing on ultrasounds. He has a very soft-touch bedside manner. He comes off as a very kind, compassionate doctor. He comes off as experienced when he is talking. I enjoyed our visits because he is so personable. He would also call or email back in response to questions I had....We evaluated both of us for various explanations for infertility, decided to try on our own to conceive with help from tracking and ultrasounds for a period of time that we were comfortable with, and ultimately decided the next step after a period of unexplained infertility was to try IUI with clomid
This clinic [Repro Partners] is Strong in having a large staff with multiple competent doctors, many nurses and the ability to do procedures in house. They are staffed 7 days a week with early appointments. Wait times are sometimes the only issue. It is a popular clinic and many patients are scheduled during office hours so they can get backed up...Kind doctors and nurses who explained everything they were doing, observing, and gave advice that included patient's input.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Let him be the expert; you should give him feedback on your opinions on timing and comfort level with various procedures as the patient once you know what your options are.
We evaluated both of us for various explanations for infertility, decided to try on our own to conceive with help from tracking and ultrasounds for a period of time that we were comfortable with, and ultimately decided the next step after a period of unexplained infertility was to try IUI with clomid. It resulted in a successful pregnancy on the first try of IUI.
they were often my primary contact for questions or follow up from appointments or results.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
This clinic is Strong in having a large staff with multiple competent doctors, many nurses and the ability to do procedures in house. They are staffed 7 days a week with early appointments. Wait times are sometimes the only issue. It is a popular clinic and many patients are scheduled during office hours so they can get backed up. Try to go first thing in the morning or "off hours" and ask the nurses to tell you when it won't be busy or how to get seen faster when scheduling so you won't have to wait too long.
the costs were reasonable in my opinion, but negotiated under my insurance rates.

2013 - 2015, Successful
He [Dr. Andy Huang] is warm and accessible, even offering his personal mobile number so he can be reached for any and all concerns-even whilst on vacation. He is incredibly caring and supportive even as it pertains to the financial burden of his services for so many of us. For example, he is always quick to waive a service if he feels we could forego it and save on expenses. I cannot recommend him enough.
I felt that if I didn't micromanage every detail of my treatment [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group], I would get conflicting information and my protocol would slip between the cracks...Competitive but expensive...Excellent doctors; terrible staff (nurses and billing). Bills at checkout never reflected accurately and it took me furnishing them with paid invoices to avoid being double-charged. The waiting room is completely overpopulated and appointments run incredibly late. Even if you go when they open their doors, you often wait at least 45 minutes to an hour to be seen. Parking is overpriced and you pay more for waiting beyond the time of your appointment than you do for your visit with the doctor.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I spoke to this in the last question, but, Dr. Hang's bedside manner and accessibility deserve special mention. I can't imagine any area of medicine that demands more vulnerability, and Dr. Huang brings 100% to this effort and truly makes his patients feel like they have an advocate and a friend.
I would recommend him wholeheartedly, but I would caution them about the inherent difficulties of working with a very busy medical team and office.
it is no surprise that Dr. Huang is one of the sought after reproductive endocrinologists in the LA area. He is warm and accessible, even offering his personal mobile number so he can be reached for any and all concerns-even whilst on vacation. He is incredibly caring and supportive even as it pertains to the financial burden of his services for so many of us. For example, he is always quick to waive a service if he feels we could forego it and save on expenses. I cannot recommend him enough.
I believe it was pretty standard, however, we had to use ICSI. I recall using Menopur, Lupron, Gonal-F, Cetrotide, as well as estrogen patches (Minivelle) and progesterone supplements well into my pregnancy (Crinone). Visits consisted of blood draws and transvaginal ultrasounds.
Constant staff changes, disorganized team who never seemed to recall my case; felt like I had to micromanage so I could ensure my medications and protocols were correct; terrible at blood draws, often taking multiple attempts. Generally unfriendly and lacked overall knowledge in their field.
Competitive but expensive
Dr. Huang did not see any reason to transfer more than one embryo.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I felt that if I didn't micromanage every detail of my treatment, I would get conflicting information and my protocol would slip between the cracks.
2015, Unknown Success
Have the nurses write a note in your file that you definitely want to see Dr Huang for every one of your visits if possible. Sometimes he has to be out of the office to perform procedures for other patients, but seeing him almost exclusively can be done! Dr Huang is extremely knowledgable and realistic. He doesn't sugarcoat procedures or outcomes, but at the same time shows compassion and willingness to adjust treatment to provide a better outcome. He also provided me with his cell phone and email and was always prompt in answering my messages.
The clinic can go to extremes, either very empty or very busy. It can get very busy on the weekends when usually only one doctor is in the office and patients can get backed up. Otherwise, it's very efficient getting bloodwork in on time, training to do injects, helping understand the financial aspects....Kate was my main contact but I saw several different nurses during the course of my treatments. Most were very knowledgable and helpful.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr Huang is very personable, friendly, and available to his pateints.
I was diagnosed with repeated pregnancy loss due to egg quality issues mainly attributed to maternal age. I was on an antagonist protocol using Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix. I also used HgH in my 2nd cycle only. Cycle 1-10 eggs retrieved, of which 9 were mature; 7 fertilized with ICSI; 3 made it to blastocyst stage for PGS biopsy; 1 normal embryo. Cycle 2 - 11 eggs, of which 10 were mature; 9 fertilized with ICSI; 3 made it to blast stage for PGS; 0 normal embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Kate )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
We did the Global plan where we prepaid for 2 basic IVF cycles for $17,000. We paid separately for medication, anesthesia during egg retrieval, ICSI, PGS biopsy and testing...all in all, about $40,000-50,000. But take into account we had one cancelled cycle in between the 2 completed cycles, which raised the total because of the meds we'd already paid for.

2014, Unsuccessful
Looooong wait in the waiting room [at Reproductive Partners], so bring work to do. But, just a sign of how popular they are. People know a good clinic when they find one...AMAZING. Nicest staff ever. Can't say enough about their kindness and patience. Tanna especially is wonderful, though they all are....A fortune. $5,000 per Min Stim round. $15,000 for our donor cycle.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Andy goes above and beyond, and beyond that even. There's a reason his waiting room is so full (and full of celebs). He is one of the best fertility docs out there, with endless insights and ideas about next steps. My husband and I hit so many roadblocks, and Dr. Huang was right there to pick us up, and find the next route. He's relentless, and relentlessly kind, caring and full of hope. I NEVER felt financially taken advantage by him, even though it's a bloody fortune. I always felt he was trying to save us $$. I would say start with him and you won't want to go anyplace else. I got second and third opinions, and always went back to Dr. Huang. I can't gush about him enough.
Know that this could be a very long journey. If you start there, then you will be happily surprised if it's a quick one.
Andy is the most caring, attentive, sensitive doctor I have ever worked with. He has the patience of a saint, will take my calls no matter the day or the hour. I don't know how he has a life outside of his practice!
Three rounds clomid and embryo banking, frozen at day 3. Put in two day 3s, didn't get pregnant. Grew the rest out to day 5. Put in 2 day 5s. Got pregnant, but had to terminate at 4 months due to structural problems. Went to donor eggs. Got 5 beauties (5 day embryos). Put one in, miscarried at 5 weeks. Going to run some tests to see if it was me or the embryos, then try again. I've carried a full term baby, so know I can get pregnant, but that was 3 years ago.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Looooong wait in the waiting room, so bring work to do. But, just a sign of how popular they are. People know a good clinic when they find one.
A fortune. $5,000 per Min Stim round. $15,000 for our donor cycle.
2021, Successful
Dr Huang was incredibly kind and compassionate. From Day 1, he gave his cell # for me to text with any questions, and he was very responsive. He made sure that all my questions were answered and was patient to hear any concerns I had... I did text him a few times and he was very responsive...He used a a low stim method on all rounds for me to allow for a more natural stimulation of the follicles...
The Beverly Hills office [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] is a no frills kind of environment but it was clean and spacious. The only downside was that I usually had to wait at least 30 min before seeing the doctor even with an appointment. They are pretty busy...They were all really helpful and kind. I felt like the nurses were genuinely happy to be in the office. One nurse actually gushed about how she much loved working for Dr Huang....
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr Huang is very compassionate doctor. I felt that he actually listened to my concerns and thoroughly answered all my questions. He gave me his cell # on Day 1 and told me to text him directly with any questions. I did text him a few times and he was very responsive.
Be vocal but listen to his advice. If you have any preferences on medication (brand), he does listen and will go with what you feel comfortable with.
Dr Huang was incredibly kind and compassionate. From Day 1, he gave his cell # for me to text with any questions, and he was very responsive. He made sure that all my questions were answered and was patient to hear any concerns I had. I had feedback on the medication dosage if I didn't feel comfortable with the initial recommendation. I felt like I had control over the fertility treatment and Dr Huang was here to help.
He used a a low stim method on all rounds for me to allow for a more natural stimulation of the follicles, which is a typical preferred method for women have low egg reserves.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The Beverly Hills office is a no frills kind of environment but it was clean and spacious. The only downside was that I usually had to wait at least 30 min before seeing the doctor even with an appointment. They are pretty busy.
My insurance covered most of it.
Los Angeles

He [Dr. Huang] had a extremely warm bedside manner, always answered all of my questions, and gave me confidence...Andy took his time to explain everything for me but was also honest with me the whole way through, even when things werent going exactly as planned. His office is busy, and he travels between offices so I didnt see him every time, but was very happy with the other doctors too and felt they communicated the plan well to one another
Strength is the dorctors and the location for me. Weakness was limited parking, very busy office [Repro Partners]. Billing was also not always clear and I felt that I had to be very on top of it all, rather than just leaving it in their hands...[Nursing Staff] They were compassionate and happy to answer my questions. I do wish I had had one nurse throughout...His [Dr. Huang] office is busy, and he travels between offices so I didnt see him every time
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Be prepared to have bumps in the road
He had a extremely warm bedside manner, always answered all of my questions, and gave me confidence
I started with high dose stims but only a few follicles grew so we cancelled the cycle. The next cycle i started with lupron and then high stims and only 4 of the 10 follicles grew but these were retrieved ( 6 retrieved, 4 mature). The next round I started with birth control and then did mini cycle with clomid and gonal f. 8 eggs were retrieved and 6 mature
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strength is the dorctors and the location for me. Weakness was limited parking, very busy office. Billing was also not always clear and I felt that I had to be very on top of it all, rather than just leaving it in their hands
I think I paid about $8k for the first round, plus about $5k for medications. The second round I paid about $7k plus $3k for medications and the third round I paid $6k for the round and received a grant via BabyQuest for meds
Los Angeles

Dr Huang is very smart. I have diminished ovarian reserve and I am not the easiest case. He gave me options that my prior doctor did not give me (a mini ivf cycle)and was encouraging throughout the process. He also calls you after the surgery to make sure you are doing okay. He cares about his patients. ... I did mini ivf because I did not have many eggs. It was successful one out of three times. Sometimes it just isn’t a great month.
Sometimes you have to call a few times for them [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] to get back to you. They will and they get to know you. Usually there is a wait— he [Dr. Huang] is good so it is worth the wait. During the procedure they were wonderful. I get like I was getting excellent care. ... They raised the costs at the end of the year. But they honored the price they quoted me originally. That was great.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Go in with a clear picture of what you want. He is very optimistic and helpful but let him know where you are in the process. Also bring your computer to do work In the waiting room. He is busy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Sometimes you have to call a few times for them to get back to you. They will and they get to know you. Usually there is a wait— he is good so it is worth the wait. During the procedure they were wonderful. I get like I was getting excellent care.
Redondo Beach

Dr. Huang is very transparent, he reaches out from his personal phone, he always gets back to you and you feel reassured. He sets expectations and goals. He provides alternatives and discusses each process throughly. I felt very comfortable with him and trusted my process with him. During the fertility process you come across questions and I always felt that they were answered. His care is exceptional and I loved the fact that he would consult with my OB.
[Reproductive Partners Medical Group] Strengths are once your through the door it’s quick. Weakness front desk can be a little friendlier and wait time in the lobby is long...They are very nice and transparent at times I would say since you are using different nurses it can be confusing but overall great staff...We did Lupron treatment to heal my adynomioais. Which has helped me exceptionally.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Feel comfortable to ask as many questions.
I felt like a human. Dr. Huang goes above and beyond by reaching out and discussing all aspects of my fertility journey.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strengths are once your through the door it’s quick. Weakness front desk can be a little friendlier and wait time in the lobby is long. Maybe adding some tall plants to provide privacy while waiting would be good.
None
Redondo Beach
He [Dr. Andy Huang] explained to us in detail and always took the time we needed. Was also available by email and text...He always made sure we understood what was going on, what our options were, and what our next steps were. Good bedside manner and on the same page as us. Easy to talk to and relatable and always available to us...I was in menopur and follistim and he lowered the dosage slightly toward the end. Also added ganderikix when the follicles reached 14 or so I believe. And then when they were about at 17 we did the retrieval. Not all were exactly the same size.
Doctor gives you a lot of time and doesn't rush you but then there is a long wait time generally...$4-8k for medications. Total for one ivf cycle with genetic testing approximately $14k...There were a few.nirses who work for dr. Huang. They were all calm, nice, and answered any questions I had...He [Dr. Andy Huang] always made sure we understood what was going on, what our options were, and what our next steps were. Good bedside manner and on the same page as us. Easy to talk to and relatable and always available to us.
Skip the iuis.
He explained to us in detail and always took the time we needed. Was also available by email and text.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I think his approach is single embryo transfer to ensure a healthy baby as well as less complications for both mom and baby.

2011 - 2015, Unknown Success
There are a few nurses that I connected best with [at Reproductive Partners]. This is a busy office so it is best to really get to know a few of the nurses personally. They were patient and explained the coarse of treatments....Andy Huang is amazing! His bedside manner is beyond any care I have ever received. He is always available to answer questions and make you feel at ease. He offers his cell number to make him reachable all hours of the day. He is kind and understanding and always felt well taken cared of.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Andy makes you feel comfortable in a world that is so complex to understand. He will take the time to listen to all your concerns.
Ask what you can do to help best prepare your body. Including what supplements to take and possible acupuncture.
There are a few nurses that I connected best with. This is a busy office so it is best to really get to know a few of the nurses personally. They were patient and explained the coarse of treatments.
2011 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Huang has the best bed side manner I have ever experienced with a doctor. He makes himself available 24/7 and passes out his cell number so you can reach him off hours....He may talk a little fast but will repeat himself and break it down if you need it. Have patience. This process is not fun....We are not given a primary nurse but I worked with a lot of the nurses at the offices.
Dr. Huang [at Reproductive Partners] has the best bed side manner I have ever experienced with a doctor. He makes himself available 24/7 and passes out his cell number so you can reach him off hours....He may talk a little fast but will repeat himself and break it down if you need it. Have patience. This process is not fun....We are not given a primary nurse but I worked with a lot of the nurses at the offices.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
He's a great doctor that cares about his patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Kate is great!)
2014, Successful
Dr. Huang has the unique ability to convey warmth and empathy, while also showing that he also has an incredible wealth of knowledge about cutting-edge fertility treatments. I felt as though were in incredible capable hands the entire time...Dr. Huang has such an incredible bedside manner; I felt like he took the time to get to know us as people...Fantastic clinic [Repro Partners - Bev Hills] -- very flexible with hours and dedicated/knowledgeable/kind doctors and staff. Highly recommend
Fantastic clinic [Repro Partners - Bev Hills] -- very flexible with hours and dedicated/knowledgeable/kind doctors and staff. Highly recommend....Dr. Huang has the unique ability to convey warmth and empathy, while also showing that he also has an incredible wealth of knowledge about cutting-edge fertility treatments. I felt as though were in incredible capable hands the entire time...Dr. Huang has such an incredible bedside manner; I felt like he took the time to get to know us as people.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Fantastic clinic -- very flexible with hours and dedicated/knowledgeable/kind doctors and staff. Highly recommend.
Los Angeles

He [Dr. Andy Huang] is very punctual and detail oriented on every visit. He was very caring enough that he would ask my comfort level every time he would do a check up or procedure. He has the best bedside manner if anyone could have better than him. He is more as a friend to me and particularly to my husband then a doctor. He bonds with patients if people will open up and leave their hands to him.
I have chance to communicate with all nurses [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group] they all very friendly and nice with us very knowledgeable ...since we brought our pgs tested embryos with us, it cost us around 10 to 11 k until 10th week graduation. That included sono, era and all tests needed along with all blood work and all ultra sounds.... All the nurses had leadership and ability to overcome any amount work they would have.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Andy Huang is a miracle and knowledgable doctor. He is very punctual and detail oriented on every visit. He was very caring enough that he would ask my comfort level every time he would do a check up or procedure. He has the best bedside manner if anyone could have better than him. He is more as a friend to me and particularly to my husband then a doctor. He bonds with patients if people will open up and leave their hands to him.
Give your will and trust to him, and have him do what he does the best and lead you ‘to your future gem.
The stuff and doctor are as friendly and humanly a person can get to its finest. I felt from them more like friend and caring doctor and stuff rather than a technician in a mechanic shop. I build more trust and strength, friendship with stuff and doctor while being treated by him.
Since we came to his clinic with healthy embryos and 3 Ivf failure procedures from previous doctor, he made sure to do all check ups and treatment (e.g Era, Sono,Hsc(camera check up)before doing the transfer. Since we had a history of transfer failure, he found the reason which was the polyp and then proceeded to do another transfer.
I have chance to communicate with all nurses they all very friendly and nice with us very knowledgeable .
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Their understanding and professionalism of their job. Their organization of stuff and pickiness of doing everything on point. All the nurses had leadership and ability to overcome any amount work they would have.
Can’t remember much but since we brought our pgs tested embryos with us, it cost us around 10 to 11 k until 10th week graduation. That included sono, era and all tests needed along with all blood work and all ultra sounds.
He always wants patients to transfer one rather than two, to have more positive chance and have less complication during pregnancy.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Huang is kind and compassionate. He does have a lot of patients BUT it doesn’t feel like you can’t get a hold of him. ... I had DOR so we used Estrace to sync up my follicles which is milder than birth control. We also tried mild cycle IVF in hopes of getting the best quality eggs. ... He will always get back to you by the end of the day and he won’t rush you off the phone until all your quest are answered. ...
The biggest weaknesses are wait time (too many patients) and billing and getting over charged. ... Billing was and is the main issue. ... I recently got a bill for a procedure I had already paid for. I easily could have just paid it without thinking but I’m glad I realized that I already paid. I quickly contacted them [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] and they fixed it. But still shouldn’t have happened and isn’t really the first time. ...
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang is kind and compassionate. He always the optimist which is something I definitely need as I immediately see the glass half empty. Seeing how long and hard this road has been I am happy to have a cheerleader in my corner. We haven’t achieved our goal yet but I am hopeful that Dr. Huang will do everything he can to get us there.
Dr. Huang is BUSY so make sure that you keep him abreast of everything going on. I would text him right after each appointment I had where he wasn’t the doctor I saw. And would make sure his option matched what Dr. Rosen and Dr Wambach said.
Dr. Huang is kind and compassionate. He does have a lot of patients BUT it doesn’t feel like you can’t get a hold of him. He will always get back to you by the end of the day and he won’t rush you off the phone until all your quest are answered.
The nurses at Reproductive Partners BH are very kind and compassionate. Of course there were some that I clicked with more than others. But there none I did not like.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinics’s strengths are its doctorsa and nurses. The biggest weaknesses are wait time (too many patients) and billing and getting over charged. I recently got a bill for a procedure I had already paid for. I easily could have just paid it without thinking but I’m glad I realized that I already paid. I quickly contacted them and they fixed it. But still shouldn’t have happened and isn’t really the first time.
I did an attain package for 3 cycles which cost around 40k and it includes transfers and biopsied. I also did a mild stim cycle that costs about 10k which includes biopsy but not transfer. I also worked rib cooper genetics to do Pgs and Pgd testing which was around 11k. Also painful out of pocket for meds which were not included in any of the packages.
We are yet to transfer.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Like I mentioned before. Billing was and is the main issue. You just have to be vigilant and stay on top of it.