6.5

6332 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
510 N. Prospect Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Dr. Huang is very transparent, he reaches out from his personal phone, he always gets back to you and you feel reassured. He sets expectations and goals. He provides alternatives and discusses each process throughly. I felt very comfortable with him and trusted my process with him. During the fertility process you come across questions and I always felt that they were answered. His care is exceptional and I loved the fact that he would consult with my OB.
[Reproductive Partners Medical Group] Strengths are once your through the door it’s quick. Weakness front desk can be a little friendlier and wait time in the lobby is long...They are very nice and transparent at times I would say since you are using different nurses it can be confusing but overall great staff...We did Lupron treatment to heal my adynomioais. Which has helped me exceptionally.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Feel comfortable to ask as many questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I felt like a human. Dr. Huang goes above and beyond by reaching out and discussing all aspects of my fertility journey.
Describe the protocols Andy Huang used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strengths are once your through the door it’s quick. Weakness front desk can be a little friendlier and wait time in the lobby is long. Maybe adding some tall plants to provide privacy while waiting would be good.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Describe Andy Huang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
None
Redondo Beach

Dr Huang is very smart. I have diminished ovarian reserve and I am not the easiest case. He gave me options that my prior doctor did not give me (a mini ivf cycle)and was encouraging throughout the process. He also calls you after the surgery to make sure you are doing okay. He cares about his patients. ... I did mini ivf because I did not have many eggs. It was successful one out of three times. Sometimes it just isn’t a great month.
Sometimes you have to call a few times for them [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] to get back to you. They will and they get to know you. Usually there is a wait— he [Dr. Huang] is good so it is worth the wait. During the procedure they were wonderful. I get like I was getting excellent care. ... They raised the costs at the end of the year. But they honored the price they quoted me originally. That was great.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Go in with a clear picture of what you want. He is very optimistic and helpful but let him know where you are in the process. Also bring your computer to do work In the waiting room. He is busy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Sometimes you have to call a few times for them to get back to you. They will and they get to know you. Usually there is a wait— he is good so it is worth the wait. During the procedure they were wonderful. I get like I was getting excellent care.
Redondo Beach
He [Dr. Andy Huang] explained to us in detail and always took the time we needed. Was also available by email and text...He always made sure we understood what was going on, what our options were, and what our next steps were. Good bedside manner and on the same page as us. Easy to talk to and relatable and always available to us...I was in menopur and follistim and he lowered the dosage slightly toward the end. Also added ganderikix when the follicles reached 14 or so I believe. And then when they were about at 17 we did the retrieval. Not all were exactly the same size.
Doctor gives you a lot of time and doesn't rush you but then there is a long wait time generally...$4-8k for medications. Total for one ivf cycle with genetic testing approximately $14k...There were a few.nirses who work for dr. Huang. They were all calm, nice, and answered any questions I had...He [Dr. Andy Huang] always made sure we understood what was going on, what our options were, and what our next steps were. Good bedside manner and on the same page as us. Easy to talk to and relatable and always available to us.
Skip the iuis.
He explained to us in detail and always took the time we needed. Was also available by email and text.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I think his approach is single embryo transfer to ensure a healthy baby as well as less complications for both mom and baby.

2015, Successful
Dr Huang was very competent and had a good bedside manner. The way they have organized the schedules, it feels as if the doctors are always rushing and as a result the treatments seem to be a bit standard vs tailored to a specific patient.... Dr Huang is great but the overall practice is tremendously disorganized - you will often wait extended periods in the waiting room, only then to feel rushed through your appointment.
There is very little flexibility in appointments [at Reproductive Partners-Beverly Hills] so you are often there very early in the morning and are often waiting extensive periods for your appointment. The nurses are quite disorganized which makes is stressful.... There are not good processes in place and as a result the nursing staff was always a bit crazed and often gave out incorrect information.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr Huang had a warm and kind bedside manner.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
There is very little flexibility in appointments so you are often there very early in the morning and are often waiting extensive periods for your appointment. The nurses are quite disorganized which makes is stressful.
Our insurance covered the majority of the costs. Because we used insurance we had to pay per procedure which ended up being much more expensive than the other options and unfortunately exhausted what our insurance would cover before we even completed the cycle.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
We caught every mistake in time but often the nursing staff was too busy to manage their workload.
2016, Unknown Success
2 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
He [Dr Huang] was very straight-forward but personable - he has a sense of humor....He handwrites a plan of action for his patients. His handwriting is very difficult to read. A typed plan would make things easier on patients and cause less confusion.
Very disorganized nursing/medical assistant staff [at Reproductive Partners]. Not very responsive to questions. Very difficult to reach on the phone....It has a small waiting room and there is sometimes a wait. The front office person used to be very rude. I think she has been replaced. Sometimes if you call the clinic you will be put on hold for 15-30 minutes.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
He is a very nice doctor. He handwrites a plan of action for his patients. His handwriting is very difficult to read. A typed plan would make things easier on patients and cause less confusion.
Not sure.
He was very straight-forward but personable - he has a sense of humor.
I had two failed IUI's with Dr. Huang using clomid back in 2014. I am planning to go ahead with a frozen IVF cycle with him this spring.
Very disorganized nursing/medical assistant staff. Not very responsive to questions. Very difficult to reach on the phone.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Higher costs than other clinics.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I had conflicting information given to me by Dr. Rosen and Dr. Huang / Wambach about the timing of an HCG shot pre-IUI.

2011 - 2015, Unknown Success
There are a few nurses that I connected best with [at Reproductive Partners]. This is a busy office so it is best to really get to know a few of the nurses personally. They were patient and explained the coarse of treatments....Andy Huang is amazing! His bedside manner is beyond any care I have ever received. He is always available to answer questions and make you feel at ease. He offers his cell number to make him reachable all hours of the day. He is kind and understanding and always felt well taken cared of.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Andy makes you feel comfortable in a world that is so complex to understand. He will take the time to listen to all your concerns.
Ask what you can do to help best prepare your body. Including what supplements to take and possible acupuncture.
There are a few nurses that I connected best with. This is a busy office so it is best to really get to know a few of the nurses personally. They were patient and explained the coarse of treatments.
2011 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Huang has the best bed side manner I have ever experienced with a doctor. He makes himself available 24/7 and passes out his cell number so you can reach him off hours....He may talk a little fast but will repeat himself and break it down if you need it. Have patience. This process is not fun....We are not given a primary nurse but I worked with a lot of the nurses at the offices.
Dr. Huang [at Reproductive Partners] has the best bed side manner I have ever experienced with a doctor. He makes himself available 24/7 and passes out his cell number so you can reach him off hours....He may talk a little fast but will repeat himself and break it down if you need it. Have patience. This process is not fun....We are not given a primary nurse but I worked with a lot of the nurses at the offices.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
He's a great doctor that cares about his patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Kate is great!)
2014, Successful
Dr. Huang has the unique ability to convey warmth and empathy, while also showing that he also has an incredible wealth of knowledge about cutting-edge fertility treatments. I felt as though were in incredible capable hands the entire time...Dr. Huang has such an incredible bedside manner; I felt like he took the time to get to know us as people...Fantastic clinic [Repro Partners - Bev Hills] -- very flexible with hours and dedicated/knowledgeable/kind doctors and staff. Highly recommend
Fantastic clinic [Repro Partners - Bev Hills] -- very flexible with hours and dedicated/knowledgeable/kind doctors and staff. Highly recommend....Dr. Huang has the unique ability to convey warmth and empathy, while also showing that he also has an incredible wealth of knowledge about cutting-edge fertility treatments. I felt as though were in incredible capable hands the entire time...Dr. Huang has such an incredible bedside manner; I felt like he took the time to get to know us as people.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Fantastic clinic -- very flexible with hours and dedicated/knowledgeable/kind doctors and staff. Highly recommend.
Los Angeles

He [Dr. Andy Huang] is very punctual and detail oriented on every visit. He was very caring enough that he would ask my comfort level every time he would do a check up or procedure. He has the best bedside manner if anyone could have better than him. He is more as a friend to me and particularly to my husband then a doctor. He bonds with patients if people will open up and leave their hands to him.
I have chance to communicate with all nurses [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group] they all very friendly and nice with us very knowledgeable ...since we brought our pgs tested embryos with us, it cost us around 10 to 11 k until 10th week graduation. That included sono, era and all tests needed along with all blood work and all ultra sounds.... All the nurses had leadership and ability to overcome any amount work they would have.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Andy Huang is a miracle and knowledgable doctor. He is very punctual and detail oriented on every visit. He was very caring enough that he would ask my comfort level every time he would do a check up or procedure. He has the best bedside manner if anyone could have better than him. He is more as a friend to me and particularly to my husband then a doctor. He bonds with patients if people will open up and leave their hands to him.
Give your will and trust to him, and have him do what he does the best and lead you ‘to your future gem.
The stuff and doctor are as friendly and humanly a person can get to its finest. I felt from them more like friend and caring doctor and stuff rather than a technician in a mechanic shop. I build more trust and strength, friendship with stuff and doctor while being treated by him.
Since we came to his clinic with healthy embryos and 3 Ivf failure procedures from previous doctor, he made sure to do all check ups and treatment (e.g Era, Sono,Hsc(camera check up)before doing the transfer. Since we had a history of transfer failure, he found the reason which was the polyp and then proceeded to do another transfer.
I have chance to communicate with all nurses they all very friendly and nice with us very knowledgeable .
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Their understanding and professionalism of their job. Their organization of stuff and pickiness of doing everything on point. All the nurses had leadership and ability to overcome any amount work they would have.
Can’t remember much but since we brought our pgs tested embryos with us, it cost us around 10 to 11 k until 10th week graduation. That included sono, era and all tests needed along with all blood work and all ultra sounds.
He always wants patients to transfer one rather than two, to have more positive chance and have less complication during pregnancy.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Huang is kind and compassionate. He does have a lot of patients BUT it doesn’t feel like you can’t get a hold of him. ... I had DOR so we used Estrace to sync up my follicles which is milder than birth control. We also tried mild cycle IVF in hopes of getting the best quality eggs. ... He will always get back to you by the end of the day and he won’t rush you off the phone until all your quest are answered. ...
The biggest weaknesses are wait time (too many patients) and billing and getting over charged. ... Billing was and is the main issue. ... I recently got a bill for a procedure I had already paid for. I easily could have just paid it without thinking but I’m glad I realized that I already paid. I quickly contacted them [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] and they fixed it. But still shouldn’t have happened and isn’t really the first time. ...
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang is kind and compassionate. He always the optimist which is something I definitely need as I immediately see the glass half empty. Seeing how long and hard this road has been I am happy to have a cheerleader in my corner. We haven’t achieved our goal yet but I am hopeful that Dr. Huang will do everything he can to get us there.
Dr. Huang is BUSY so make sure that you keep him abreast of everything going on. I would text him right after each appointment I had where he wasn’t the doctor I saw. And would make sure his option matched what Dr. Rosen and Dr Wambach said.
Dr. Huang is kind and compassionate. He does have a lot of patients BUT it doesn’t feel like you can’t get a hold of him. He will always get back to you by the end of the day and he won’t rush you off the phone until all your quest are answered.
The nurses at Reproductive Partners BH are very kind and compassionate. Of course there were some that I clicked with more than others. But there none I did not like.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinics’s strengths are its doctorsa and nurses. The biggest weaknesses are wait time (too many patients) and billing and getting over charged. I recently got a bill for a procedure I had already paid for. I easily could have just paid it without thinking but I’m glad I realized that I already paid. I quickly contacted them and they fixed it. But still shouldn’t have happened and isn’t really the first time.
I did an attain package for 3 cycles which cost around 40k and it includes transfers and biopsied. I also did a mild stim cycle that costs about 10k which includes biopsy but not transfer. I also worked rib cooper genetics to do Pgs and Pgd testing which was around 11k. Also painful out of pocket for meds which were not included in any of the packages.
We are yet to transfer.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Like I mentioned before. Billing was and is the main issue. You just have to be vigilant and stay on top of it.
2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Huang has a clear concept and understanding of PCOS. He was eager to assist and find a course of action to help me conceive although it did not work in the end. He was fully transparent and broke down all the information so it was understandable. He was kind and empathetic. ... do not expect to see Dr. Huang all the time ... He has a wonderful beside manner, and was always transparent and honest through the processes.
They [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] get busy and wait times can be long, however, they are worth it. They are all very kind, accept a significant amount of insurances, try to be cautious of your time and empathetic to your situation. ... They [nursing staff] were usually very kind, informative and organized. ... Don't hold back information, also do not expect to see Dr. Huang all the time. I was also seen by Dr. Rosen who was great as well.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
They were usually very kind, informative and organized.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
They get busy and wait times can be long, however, they are worth it. They are all very kind, accept a significant amount of insurances, try to be cautious of your time and empathetic to your situation.