Medical SchoolU of Florida
FellowshipU of Michigan
911 W 38th Street
Austin, TX 78705
512-479-7979
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Angela Kelley to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.9

6.2

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aspire Fertility to a friend?
Dr. Kelley has a very sweet and kind demeanor but is also very clearly knowledgeable. She is able to deliver hard information gently and educate you on what's happening with your body in a way that makes sense and is easy to understand...As of now, I have only gone through the diagnosis and decision making process with Dr. Kelley and will be starting treatment soon. Dr. Kelley had to deliver very unexpected news to me and handled it with great care. I had no experience with fertility issues and she was very helpful in explaining my status and my options and was very understanding on where I was emotionally. Additionally, Dr. Kelley was awesome at responding to me and my emails filled with additional questions and/or concerns.
Morgan [nurse at Aspire Fertility] was great. She instructed my IVF class and took her time to ensure I understood everything I am going to have to do. She responds incredibly quickly to email and phone calls and has been a pleasure to work with...Aspire has been great. It has been easy to schedule appointments, the entire team has been great at communicating, setting expectations, and just helpful in every aspect. The clinic itself is very clean and comfortable...Dr. Kelley has a very sweet and kind demeanor but is also very clearly knowledgeable. She is able to deliver hard information gently and educate you on what's happening with your body in a way that makes sense and is easy to understand.
How was your experience with Angela Kelley at Aspire Fertility?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Angela Kelley at Aspire Fertility?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Morgan Weaver )
Morgan was great. She instructed my IVF class and took her time to ensure I understood everything I am going to have to do. She responds incredibly quickly to email and phone calls and has been a pleasure to work with.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Angela Kelley at Aspire Fertility.

[Dr. Angela Kelley] listened to the difficulties we were going through. She evaluated my old records and paid attention to the details. She discussed what treatment options were available and the risks/benefits of each and success rate of each. We felt like we had a clear plan and knew what to expect. Luckily for us, it only took one cycle of Femara for us to become pregnant and have our healthy daughter!...Femara 5 mg Day 3-7, with ultrasound monitoring, and then HCG trigger shot and timed intercourse... listened to my story to get a full picture of what my husband and I were going through.
Good access to the clinic [Aspire Fertility]. The team communicated well. Professional environment...Femara 5 mg Day 3-7, with ultrasound monitoring, and then HCG trigger shot and timed intercourse...Dr. Kelley listened to the difficulties we were going through. She evaluated my old records and paid attention to the details. She discussed what treatment options were available and the risks/benefits of each and success rate of each. We felt like we had a clear plan and knew what to expect. Luckily for us, it only took one cycle of Femara for us to become pregnant and have our healthy daughter!
How was your experience with Angela Kelley at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Kelley listened to my story to get a full picture of what my husband and I were going through.
Describe the protocols Angela Kelley used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Good access to the clinic. The team communicated well. Professional environment.
+ Read more- Read less