6.5

140 Allen Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
908-604-7800

2022, Successful
Dr. Leung approached all questions and concerns with empathy and care, and discussed the emotional components as well as the medical. It felt like she really understood what we were going through and why we were so nervous and anxious...She was gentle both with information and also physically when doing exams. She was always available, and had no issue squeezing us in for a visit when something didn't feel right, and even agreed to be the only doctor to see me through this process. I felt like I was her only patient (which Obviously I was not) and that she always had time for me...
My nurse Alyssa [at RMA of New Jersey] is amazing. She would always call me the MINUTE results were in so I never had to worry. The few times I added an appointment because something seemed off, she would follow up with me, and she was receptive to adding occasional TSH testing when I requested it...The location is quiet, private, CLEAN, and welcoming. Everyone is very nice, discreet, and genuinely seem happy for you when you get pregnant/graduate...
How was your experience with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Leung acknowledges the emotional concerns with the medical concerns. She was gentle both with information and also physically when doing exams. She was always available, and had no issue squeezing us in for a visit when something didn't feel right, and even agreed to be the only doctor to see me through this process. I felt like I was her only patient (which Obviously I was not) and that she always had time for me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Be honest. Ask any and all questions. She will answer them all in an informative and compassionate way, without bias or judgement.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
I have never felt so heard, especially after going through two losses in less than 4 months. Dr. Leung approached all questions and concerns with empathy and care, and discussed the emotional components as well as the medical. It felt like she really understood what we were going through and why we were so nervous and anxious.
Describe the protocols Angela Leung used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
I ended up being pregnant at the first visit (surprise for us). She almost immediately but me on progesterone to ensure the uterus was thick and the baby could attach well. We had never made it past 8 weeks, and we truly believe that because of her recommendation I am at 10 weeks today.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alyssa Brooks)
My nurse Alyssa is amazing. She would always call me the MINUTE results were in so I never had to worry. The few times I added an appointment because something seemed off, she would follow up with me, and she was receptive to adding occasional TSH testing when I requested it.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The location is quiet, private, CLEAN, and welcoming. Everyone is very nice, discreet, and genuinely seem happy for you when you get pregnant/graduate. I'm not sure if it is because of COVID, but partners/husbands are not allowed for some tests or other things such as blood draws. I'm really bad with needles, so they were kind enough to make an exception for me to have my husband with me for blood drawing.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey.
With my insurance, I was only responsible for a $25 co-pay per visit.
Describe Angela Leung's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
Not experienced
2021 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Leung is] Very responsive and amazing bedside manner. Really happy she was my doctor. She answered all my questions which was nice and really showed compassion and that she truly cared. Although my time with her was short I know that if I need to return to RMA I will def. request for her to be my doctor, i fully trust her....
Great place, everyone is so nice there [RMA of New Jersey] and make sure to help you feel at ease. In the beginning it can be very overwhelming but once you get used to the monitoring protocols its easier for you. Everyone from the front desk to all the nurses and doctors showed great empathy towards me and my husband...
How was your experience with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
If you have any question just ask she will answer you as soon as she can.
Dr. Leung was very compassionate and would answer any and all questions I had.
We did a round of IUI even though i was eligible for IVF straight away and she listened to my plan and agreed to it. The doctor along with my nurse were very responsive to any and all questions I had.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Great place, everyone is so nice there and make sure to help you feel at ease. In the beginning it can be very overwhelming but once you get used to the monitoring protocols its easier for you. Everyone from the front desk to all the nurses and doctors showed great empathy towards me and my husband.
we were fortunate that our insurance covered a big chuck of it.

2022, Successful
Dr. Leung has a wonderful bedside manner...she explained every step, every option, and every alternative we faced in a clear and easy-to-understand way...she explained the facts and the figures as she knew them. She never made us feel like our questions were stupid or too small to address — many of which I know I asked multiple times. And while she offered her expert guidance and kind support, she always made it feel like my husband and I were in control of our journey...
She [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] checked in often, made sure I was clear on next steps and when to come in for what. And I know the second she got any test results, she'd call me immediately. She never rushed me off the phone and always returned my calls promptly...Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a truly wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive....
How was your experience with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Please see my previous write up: We first came to RMA because my husband and I had just been told that he may be infertile — and our heads were spinning. (Turns out, he was.) Highly emotional and overwhelmed, we found ourselves sitting in front of Dr. Leung. Dr. Leung has a wonderful bedside manner. Starting with our very first consultation with her, she explained every step, every option, and every alternative we faced in a clear and easy-to-understand way. She wasn't one to sugar coat (which I appreciated as I'm all about managing expectations) nor did she have a dooms-day attitude by any means. Instead, she explained the facts and the figures as she knew them. She never made us feel like our questions were stupid or too small to address — many of which I know I asked multiple times. And while she offered her expert guidance and kind support, she always made it feel like my husband and I were in control of our journey. When we wanted to start treatment, how many rounds of IUI we'd be able to stomach before perhaps turning to IVF, etc. I felt heard and I very much appreciated that. Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive. While I didn't see Dr. Leung much outside the consultations and IUI procedures, she always checked in. Be it a phone call or an email, she made sure we knew she was rooting for us and there to answer any questions. With our first little one on the way, we have nothing but positive things to say about the entire RMA team. And when we're ready for baby #2, we know exactly who we'll be turning to.
You should absolutely feel empowered to ask questions. If you don't understand something, just say so and she'll make sure she explains it in a different way so that you do.
Given my husband's infertility, we needed donor sperm. After having weighed out the physical, emotional, and monetary differences between IUI and IVF — and accounting for the fact that I am still in my early 30s with healthy and clear ovaries, we decided to start with IUI. The plan was to do 3-4 rounds before jumping to IVF. Luckily, we got pregnant from the second round of IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Adrienne Frankel)
THEY'RE THE BEST! Adrienne was on top of everything. She checked in often, made sure I was clear on next steps and when to come in for what. And I know the second she got any test results, she'd call me immediately. She never rushed me off the phone and always returned my calls promptly. Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a truly wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive. With our first little one on the way, we have nothing but positive things to say about the entire RMA team. And when we're ready for baby #2, we know exactly who we'll be turning to.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Please see my original response: We first came to RMA because my husband and I had just been told that he may be infertile — and our heads were spinning. (Turns out, he was.) Highly emotional and overwhelmed, we found ourselves sitting in front of Dr. Leung. Dr. Leung has a wonderful bedside manner. Starting with our very first consultation with her, she explained every step, every option, and every alternative we faced in a clear and easy-to-understand way. She wasn't one to sugar coat (which I appreciated as I'm all about managing expectations) nor did she have a dooms-day attitude by any means. Instead, she explained the facts and the figures as she knew them. She never made us feel like our questions were stupid or too small to address — many of which I know I asked multiple times. And while she offered her expert guidance and kind support, she always made it feel like my husband and I were in control of our journey. When we wanted to start treatment, how many rounds of IUI we'd be able to stomach before perhaps turning to IVF, etc. I felt heard and I very much appreciated that. Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive. While I didn't see Dr. Leung much outside the consultations and IUI procedures, she always checked in. Be it a phone call or an email, she made sure we knew she was rooting for us and there to answer any questions. With our first little one on the way, we have nothing but positive things to say about the entire RMA team. And when we're ready for baby #2, we know exactly who we'll be turning to.