5.6

901 N Stuart Street Suite 610
Arlington, VA 22201
703.574.3772

1 patient review filtered by:

She [Dr. Anitha Nair] was indifferent about my options. She present the risk of each procedure but didn't' seem to have a strong opinion on what option would get me my baby. She would do whatever I wanted which is great to a point.... She is nice and all but she doesn't seem to out of the box to try something new or give you an example of what worked for her other patients that might work for your situation. Do your homework and come with questions.
The clinic [Shady Grove-Arlington] is nice, clean, and equipment is new. The facility is nice, I don't have any issues with scheduling an appointment. I like how the clinic is near a metro which was great because it was on my way to work.... Overall the nurses were attentive and nice.... After my IVF fail, I realized I wasn't on the most aggressive protocol which I thought she would put me on after my failed medicated IUI. Again, you are your own advocated.
How was your experience with Anitha Nair at Shady Grove Fertility?
She indifferent about my options. She present the risk of each procedure but didn't' seem to have a strong opinion on what option would get me my baby. She would do whatever I wanted which is great to a point.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anitha Nair at Shady Grove Fertility?
Just proceed with caution. She is nice and all but she doesn't seem to out of the box to try something new or give you an example of what worked for her other patients that might work for your situation. Do your homework and come with questions..
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anitha Nair at Shady Grove Fertility?
She was indifferent. She seems compassionate but I didn't believe it.
Describe the protocols Anitha Nair used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility.
Overall the nurses were attentive and nice.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
The clinic is nice, clean, and equipment is new. The facility is nice, I don't have any issues with scheduling an appointment. I like how the clinic is near a metro which was great because it was on my way to work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anitha Nair at Shady Grove Fertility.
Everything had a cost to it... so expect at that.
Describe Anitha Nair's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility.
My main doctor only wanted to transfer 2 but the actually doctor doing the transfer did 3 which I agreed to since they quality fo the embryos weren't great If I didn't transfer the third one , it would most likely died.
Anitha Nair