Medical SchoolU. of Albany
Bedford, TX 76022
Fort Worth
1250 8th Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Anna Chan Nackley to a friend?

6.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CARE Fertility to a friend?
Don't expect to see her [Dr. Nackley] much. Most of your visits will be with nurses, etc. But that is very normal in this context...We did IVF with some ICSI embryos. I was on multiple medications leading up to egg retrieval...but they were low doses...My egg retrieval and recovery were very smooth (though Dr. Nackley did not do it, another doctor did). We got 6 embryos! We froze them all and did a FET the next month. I had bleeding early on which was awful, but the clinic was really tentative and gave me several early additional ultrasounds to check on things. I'm now 36 weeks pregnant.
I wished there had been a more dedicated "person" for me [at CARE Fertility]. You end up calling a lot with various questions and concerns and setting up all of the appointments...When I transferred to an OB they never sent my records over even though I asked twice and I had complications early on. I wanted my new doc to see my ultrasounds...You do feel like a number, unfortunately. You are greeted by a computer screen to check in and some of the staff seems to travel back and forth between the two offices so again, I never really got to become comfortable or friendly with any particular staff. Looking back, that would have been comforting.
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
Dr. Nackley is kind, smart and has good bedside manner. We had a really great experience overall and I feel that her treatment protocol for us was perfect. When I did get pregnant and had complications early on she was attentive and helpful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
Don't expect to see her much. Most of your visits will be with nurses, etc. But that is very normal in this context.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
Dr. Nackley was very present when meeting with us. I did not feel rushed.
Describe the protocols Anna Chan Nackley used in your cycles at CARE Fertility and their degree of success.
We have male factor infertility. She did not make me repeat any of the invasive/painful procedures I had done in the past to determine my fertility status, but was thorough in ruling anything remaining out for me. She tested my husband for additional issues and found something that a previous doctor had not, giving us an explanation that we never had before. We did IVF with some ICSI embryos. I was on multiple medications leading up to egg retrieval (I can't remember them all how, I'm sorry) but they were low doses. I had no crazy adverse side effects. I got through my egg retrieval without issues which I was very afraid of. My egg retrieval and recovery were very smooth (though Dr. Nackley did not do it, another doctor did). We got 6 embryos! We froze them all and did a FET the next month. I had bleeding early on which was awful, but the clinic was really tentative and gave me several early additional ultrasounds to check on things. I'm now 36 weeks pregnant.
I wished there had been a more dedicated "person" for me. You end up calling a lot with various questions and concerns and setting up all of the appointments. While the nurses were generally nice to me (even though I know I tend to be a little extra and paranoid and called a lot), it would have been nice to have one dedicated nurse. Instead you call a line and leave a VM and someone calls back. They always called me back within the business day, but again, I wished I had one person I could make a connection with.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility.
I believe we paid somewhere around 7000 for our entire IVF process, but we had great insurance coverage
Describe Anna Chan Nackley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CARE Fertility.
Dr. Nackley was very adamant that we only transfer one. We didn't have a strong desire to transfer more than one so the conversation stopped there.
Bedford

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility.

2014 - 2019
10 Eggs Frozen
I loved Dr. Nackley, but I do feel that she did not reveal l the clinics or her success rates with egg freezing (vitrification) and thawing...I feel that Dr. Nackely was almost too positive about egg freezing and thawing to make embryos. Only when we talked to an embryologist, did we realize that it egg freezing and later thaw to create embryos, was a very delicate process compared to embryo freeze/thaw...17 retrieved, 12 viable, 10 frozen. Dr. Nackley did not suggest another egg retrieval. She felt we had enough. When I went back 5 years later to unthaw eggs to create embryos, we did meds for 6 weeks leading up to possible fresh transfer.
I froze my eggs with this clinic [CARE Fertility] in 2014 with vitrification. I went to thaw my eggs to make embryos in 2019, and none of my eggs survived the thaw. The lab did not have a good protocol for when this happened. I only got a call after they thawed all eggs with no success. I feel they should have called at some point to tell me they were not having success. I would have taken the rest of my frozen eggs to another lab/clinic that has done lots of egg thaws with a good success rate. I also feel this clinic just not have lots of experience in egg freezing/thaw and would suggest others to look at a different clinic for fertility preservation.
2014 - 2019
10 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
I loved Dr. Nackley, but I do feel that she did not reveal l the clinics or her success rates with egg freezing (vitrification) and thawing. Only after, our horrible outcome of trying in unthaw my eggs, (none survived the thaw), I had to ask the lab manager these numbers, who said, we will have to get back to you, I dont know. And only when we had a meeting with Dr. Kevin Doody, 2.5 weeks later, did we learn that this clinic does not have much success with those that come back to unthaw their eggs and use them to create an embryo.
I loved Dr. Nackley, but do not have any confidence in the lab at CARE, for fertility preservation. Also, I feel that Dr. Nackely was almost too positive about egg freezing and thawing to make embryos. Only when we talked to an embryologist, did we realize that it egg freezing and later thaw to create embryos, was a very delicate process compared to embryo freeze/thaw
Dr Nackley has great bedside manner. She never made me feel rushed during an appointment.
I dont remember much from egg freeze (stim) other that I think I took, memopur and Gonal F and did ultrasounds and blood work leading up to retrieval. 17 retrieved, 12 viable, 10 frozen. Dr. Nackley did not suggest another egg retrieval. She felt we had enough. When I went back 5 years later to unthaw eggs to create embryos, we did meds for 6 weeks leading up to possible fresh transfer.
I feel the nurse staff overall was good. Only once, did I feel that got lost in the shuffle. I did feel that I had to keep reminding them that this was not a normal embryo transfer, since I was thawing eggs to create embryos. All of the generic paper work that was use to give patients, were labeled for FET, not egg thaw with fresh transfer. Which, always created some confusion.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
I loved Dr Nackley, but I would never suggest this clinic for fertility preservation ( egg freezing). I feel the lab just does not have enough experience in this area. And when things went down hill in the lab, they did not call me or stop the process, and went ahead to continue to keep unthawing ALL my eggs, as they were not having success. I feel the lab needs to re-evaluate, their protocol for thawing eggs. If I knew they were not having success with the thaw, I would have told them to stop and would have taken my eggs to a lab that has done lots of egg thaws to make embryos. I would also suggest to any ones that had eggs at this clinic, take your eggs to a lab that has lots of experience and good success rates.
She has a chart that she used to determine how many to transfer based on age. She was only going to transfer 1
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CARE Fertility.
I froze my eggs with this clinic in 2014 with vitrification. I went to thaw my eggs to make embryos in 2019, and none of my eggs survived the thaw. The lab did not have a good protocol for when this happened. I only got a call after they thawed all eggs with no success. I feel they should have called at some point to tell me they were not having success. I would have taken the rest of my frozen eggs to another lab/clinic that has done lots of egg thaws with a good success rate. I also feel this clinic just not have lots of experience in egg freezing/thaw and would suggest others to look at a different clinic for fertility preservation.

Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
During some visits it’s obvious to see that the RE [Dr. Anna Chan Nackley] is very busy and doesn’t really have time for your questions, which was very important to me. I have had appointments on other days where it’s not like this, but you never know what you’ll get...I like that Nackley understood our time constraints and was able to get us tested for numerous things while we were there. She has a plan of action in mind as soon as you visit her. However, we ended up proceeding with IUI as she recommended. It was unsuccessful, and we did not see our RE during the whole process.
The facility [CARE Fertility] feels like a business. You are rushed in and out, and it operates like a well oiled machine. I’m not sure if it’s due to my RE, but rather the facility and how they run it. During some visits it’s obvious to see that the RE is very busy and doesn’t really have time for your questions, which was very important to me. I have had appointments on other days where it’s not like this, but you never know what you’ll get. In addition, we experienced an issue at this clinic where they didn't follow procedure. It has not been resolved, and made it very difficult to speak with our RE.
Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
I like that Nackley understood our time constraints and was able to get us tested for numerous things while we were there. She has a plan of action in mind as soon as you visit her. However, we ended up proceeding with IUI as she recommended. It was unsuccessful, and we did not see our RE during the whole process. It felt like the procedure wasn't regarded in a high manner because it wasn't as costly as IVF. The nurses made a mistake during our IUI, and did not offer to combine 2 samples as my husband's count was lower than normal. At this clinic, protocol is to offer this. They did not offer this to us, and did not even tell us my husbands counts until right before I was inseminated. They were supposed to do both those things before our IUI. When we were finally able to get ahold of Nackley, she did listen to our concerns. She promised to get us in contact with the Dr. Doody (owner of clinic) so that we could find resolution and hopefully get a refund or another IUI for free. She also promised that she would look into clinical trials for IVF for us. She DID NOT follow through with either of these promises. I called the clinic MULTIPLE times. She knows we are leaving this state soon, so I believe they are avoiding us until we move. In addition, she refused to test my progesterone as she doesn’t believe it really will show anything until your pregnant. She also refused to test for the MTHFR and a thyroid panel. Both are things I would have like to be tested for. I had to go elsewhere to get my progesterone tested and receive progesterone to take after ovulation. I felt like the doctor rushed us into having our only options be IUI or IVF. She would not give us the option of doing medicated cycles before jumping into these procedures. With our history of conceiving, it didn’t feel right and I couldn’t help but wonder if she was doing this for our best interest, or if there were different motives.
I would not recommend doing IVF or IUI here. With the amount of mistakes made during our IUI, I wouldn't trust them with IVF. Trust your gut, ask questions and be afraid to advocate for yourself.
The facility feels like a business. You are rushed in and out, and it operates like a well oiled machine. I’m not sure if it’s due to my RE, but rather the facility and how they run it. During some visits it’s obvious to see that the RE is very busy and doesn’t really have time for your questions, which was very important to me. I have had appointments on other days where it’s not like this, but you never know what you’ll get. In addition, we experienced an issue at this clinic where they didn't follow procedure. It has not been resolved, and made it very difficult to speak with our RE.
IUI with 50mg of clomid, 4 dominant follicles, ultrasounds for monitoring cycle day 3, 9, 12, and 16 (confirming ovulation). Day 16 we had our insemination. Anna Nackley was not around for any of the IUI procedures. Multiple blood tests for: clotting disorders, AMH, insulin/diabetes, karyotype (both), thyroid (TSH), hormones (husband) Everything came back normal except for a blood clotting issue, referred to hematologists. Semen Analysis (husband): Count was low, not real treatments except for the option of IUI/IVF HSG and Hysteroscopy-to see if uterus was normal, it was
They get the job done, but seem overwhelmed. Some nurses are very kind and caring. Others are very short and do not have time for your questions/or make you feel silly for asking questions. When we had our IUI, the nurses were the ones that made the mistake with the IUI/didn't follow protocol. The nurse who made this mistake was very kind and was apologetic. However, she had no power to do anything to bring resolution.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
If something goes wrong with your procedure, don't expect the clinic to try and resolve the issue. They will push you along, since they don't need your business. To them, you are simply a number. I had experience talking to the office manager, the clinic manager, and a few other people within the clinic. They did not offer resolution to the problem, and were not very compassionate or caring. They are able to get you in quick. They know how to get this done efficiently. It feels like a business, and I don’t really like how they have other people come in to tell you how much your next treatments may cost. It felt a little overwhelming and I still felt unsure of what I really needed to have done, and was reluctant to agree.
We were covered for most of the testing by insurance. We had to pay 200 out of pocket for an additional test. We paid 1,000 for our IUI (that is because we also paid for the trigger shot and clomid). For everything additional, it’ll be out of pocket. 1,000 for IUI.
Not sure what they do for that. I'm pretty sure they only transfer one embryo at a time if you're under 35.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CARE Fertility.
Our insurance does not cover fertility treatments, and we pay out of pocket for these expensive treatments. We decided to proceed with IUI. This procedure failed, and I did not end up pregnant. After finding this out, I called to see what our next steps were to begin our family. When talking to a few medical people from CARE on the phone, I discovered CARE did not follow protocol when administering the IUI. Here's what went wrong (they have admitted to their mistakes, with no resolution): 1. When my husband brought his sperm sample to the person who processes it, they did not tell him the amount of sperm in that collection. Instead, they asked him to verify if it belonged to him. We found out my husbands count right before I was getting inseminated. The count was very low, and we were surprised as this was the first we had heard of this. Later, after the procedure (during my phone call) I found out that we were supposed to be notified of his sperm count a few minutes after he had delivered his sample, hours before our insemination. 2. We found out that when counts are below 2 million, it is protocol for CARE to offer a second sample and combine the sample, making a larger sample. They did not offer this, and we feel this could have made a difference. In the very least, we should have had every single option for success. That was not given to us. They also forgot to call and tell me about one of my blood test results before the appointment, but it wasn’t a huge deal.

2017 - 2019
Dr.Nackley always took the time to explain the process and how we were to adjust if thing were not working as planned. She allowed me to be part of the discussion in making the treatment plan. ... Dr. Nackley evaluated thyroid levels, hormone levels, and ultrasounds during theses procedures. She recommended time off and weight loss after the last anovulatory cycle.
Strengths: Compassion, up front staff makes you feel welcome, clinic [Ctr for Assist Repro] is clean and a comfortable environment Weakness: the loss of the patient portal (it was much easier to communicate with the portal, I miss it) ... All [nurses] were professional and easy to communicate with. ... Timed IUI was ~$850. Medicated IUI ~$950. Consultation fee ~$90.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
I enjoyed working with Dr. Nackley. She showed compassion and understanding at every turn. I have medical knowledge and she always spoke to me as if I did but never left thing unexplained. She seems very knowledgeable in her profession and therefore exudes a confidence that helps me feel at ease as her patient. She was gentle during procedures and tried to help me stay comfortable while they were performed.
Write down your question so you don’t forget to ask them. There is so much to think aboiy and that is covered during consults it’s easy to forget your questions.
Dr.Nackley always took the time to explain the process and how we were to adjust if thing were not working as planned. She allowed me to be part of the discussion in making the treatment plan. And she always took time to answer my questions.
during my initial consult a ovarian cyst was found therefore I was scheduled to have it removed right away. A couple months after that we started my first timed IUI cycle which went as expected but did not end in pregnancy. 1 or 2 more timed IUI cycles were attempted but I did not ovulate. Another timed IUI. Yale was attempted with a round of provera and clomid. This cycle was also anovulatory. Dr. Nackley evaluated thyroid levels, hormone levels, and ultrasounds during theses procedures. She recommended time off and weight loss after the last anovulatory cycle. We are now in talks to start IVF because I am not ovulating normally.
All were professional and easy to communicate with.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
Strengths: Compassion, up front staff makes you feel welcome, clinic is clean and a comfortable environment Weakness: the loss of the patient portal (it was much easier to communicate with the portal, I miss it)
Timed IUI was ~$850. Medicated IUI ~$950. Consultation fee ~$90.

Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
I really liked seeing Dr. Nackley. The testing didn’t go as well as I’d hoped for as far as results. I was offered 2 choices for treatment, and felt that there weren’t any other possibilities for even discussing other options.... Dr. Nackley recommended IUI with clomid, and IVF. She didn’t seem to have much faith in my doing IUI because of my low egg count/quality. She recommended IVF more strongly because the embryos can be tested for quality. I would’ve liked to discuss more options. She did listen to me ask about supplements for egg quality
It was kind of strange to walk in to the reception area and sign in by computer. I would’ve liked to be personally greeted firsthand. I didn’t like their choice in music. I think nervous patients in the waiting area should be provided with soothing, quiet music. I did like that they [CARE] had coffee and a candy dish. I didn’t like that you had to leave the office to use the restroom down the hall when you were waiting. I worried that I would miss them calling my name.
Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
I really liked seeing Dr. Nackley. The testing didn’t go as well as I’d hoped for as far as results. I was offered 2 choices for treatment, and felt that there weren’t any other possibilities for even discussing other options. That is the thing that truly disappointed me.
She is very thorough and concise. She doesn’t waste any time. Make sure you have a list of questions ready so you don’t forget them, because the appointment will move along very quickly.
Dr. Nackley’s bedside manner is excellent. I could tell she really cared. She listened to my infertility story and expressed sympathy. She was polite and calm.
Dr. Nackley recommended IUI with clomid, and IVF. She didn’t seem to have much faith in my doing IUI because of my low egg count/quality. She recommended IVF more strongly because the embryos can be tested for quality. I would’ve liked to discuss more options. She did listen to me ask about supplements for egg quality, and she gave me printouts about Ubiquinol and DHEA. My husband and I weren’t comfortable proceeding with IUI or IVF from a financial standpoint.
I only saw Marisol. She sid an exciting job taking my blood for the preliminary testing. She offered me the option to lay down, and kept me comfortable and distracted while she drew the blood. I really appreciated her. She was also very supportive during the HSG and hysteroscopy. She complimented my breathing technique. She was a reassuring presence that day.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
It was kind of strange to walk in to the reception area and sign in by computer. I would’ve liked to be personally greeted firsthand. I didn’t like their choice in music. I think nervous patients in the waiting area should be provided with soothing, quiet music. I did like that they had coffee and a candy dish. I didn’t like that you had to leave the office to use the restroom down the hall when you were waiting. I worried that I would miss them calling my name.
I think the forst appointment was $50 copay, then I paid $100 for the AMH bloodtest, and the other bloodtests were run through my insurance. I had already met my copay, so the HSG and hysteroscopy were under $200. That’s as far as I went. If I would have done IUI the cost was $1000 per cycle, and IVF was $13,000. My insurance does not cover infertility treatment, but it did help cover the initial testing.
Fort Worth

I liked Dr. Nackley. I think she did a good job explaining things and talked to me in terms I could understand. She also speaks in a very calm and comforting manner.....But I only saw Dr. Nackley on days with an “important” appointment. Last appointment before retrieval, (didn’t see her on retrieval day), and transfer day. I would have loved more interaction with my doctor.... My Fallopian tubes were completely blocked. Due to them being swollen and infected (a result of a ruptured appendix) Dr. Nackley suggested we remove them. That all went great. Dr. Nackley did the surgery and we were pleased
For the most part, the clinic [CARE Fertility] was great. They have an office in Bedford and in Fort Worth, Texas. It would have been nice to know in the beginning that the majority of our appointments would be at the Bedford location (which is about 45 minuets from our house). This is not a complaint, just would have been nice to know. Overall, the clinic was great. Clean, run nicely, fairly easy to communicate with, etc.
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
I liked Dr. Nackley. I think she did a good job explaining things and talked to me in terms I could understand. She also speaks in a very calm and comforting manner. But... I saw the actual doctor few times. Only when something went wrong or the last appointment before the retrieval (did not see her on retrieval day) and then on transfer day. When you’re going to the doctor multiple times a week, I was assuming I’d develop a close relationship with my doctor, but I didn’t get that at all.
Don’t expect to see her at every appointment. Or even every other.
I can’t say anything bad about Dr. Nackley or the Clinic. The nurses/nurse practitioners were fantastic. But I only saw Dr. Nackley on days with an “important” appointment. Last appointment before retrieval, (didn’t see her on retrieval day), and transfer day. I would have loved more interaction with my doctor. Not just the nurses.
My Fallopian tubes were completely blocked. Due to them being swollen and infected (a result of a ruptured appendix) Dr. Nackley suggested we remove them. That all went great. Dr. Nackley did the surgery and we were pleased. IVF was our only option. We began that process last year. Apparently my eggs are slow growers so my retrieval was pushed back a week and my stimulation medications were upped to maximum dosage. We retrieved 16 eggs, but half of them were not mature. Of the 8 that fertilized, half were very fragmented. We only got 3 embryos from 16 eggs. We did a 5 day fresh transfer with 1 embryo (this particular clinic prefers to do single embryo transfers). The embryo did not take. We waited for a bit to jump into our next transfer. Dr. Nackley decided to let us transfer both of our remaining embryos since one was poorer quality. We went through shots and multiple appointments again and found out on the morning of our second embryo transfer that neither of our remaining embryos survived the thawing process even though we were given an 85-90% chance of a successful thaw. We were (still are) absolutely devastated that we have zero embryos left. And were told that there is no rhyme or reason as to why our two embryos failed to thaw properly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CARE Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Nicki Ingram (I think))
The nursing staff was fantastic. I saw them at 90% of my appointments and most of them were friendly and personable. Personally, as someone who has struggled with medical related anxiety for a long time, the friendly, outgoing nurses made all the difference in the world.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
For the most part, the clinic was great. They have an office in Bedford and in Fort Worth, Texas. It would have been nice to know in the beginning that the majority of our appointments would be at the Bedford location (which is about 45 minuets from our house). This is not a complaint, just would have been nice to know. Overall, the clinic was great. Clean, run nicely, fairly easy to communicate with, etc.
I don’t remember everything we paid before we got to the IVF process. I know it was several hundred dollars. We pain $12,800 upfront for IVF. We had to pay $250 (approximately) for both my husband and I to do genetic testing bloodwork prior to the egg retrieval (this was self pay, we denied insurance coverage because the cost would have been $800+). Then we paid around $5,000 for the stimulation meds for our first round. Our costs for the frozen embryo transfer was $2,600 up front. And about $1,300 for medications.
Our doctor/clinic only does single embryo transfers unless there are special circumstances. I will always wonder if we would have transferred two on our first transfer if 1 would have stuck. But we weren’t given the option.
Bedford

Dr. Nackley has a great bedside manner, she's patient and is willing to answer any question that may come up. She is also ready to be as aggressive as you want to be in your treatment, understanding that it's your time and money at stake...Understand that she does everything in her power to help you with a positive outcome, and that it may not happen on the first time. Just be cautiously optimistic!...
[Ctr for Assist Repro - Bedford clinic] Strengths - great doctors and nurses. Most of the nurses have been there for years and know the ins and outs of fertility treatment, so they make you very comfortable in the process. Weakness - Front Desk, the ladies here sometimes aren't the nicest...Each IUI was about $1,000 (not including medication). The IVF/ICSI was about $9,000 and medicine was almost $5,000 (most insurance companies do not cover Fertility Treatments). The FET was about $2,500 and medicine was about $200...
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
Going through infertility is very difficult and very lonely. The staff at CARE is very understanding of this and do their best to walk you through the process.
We were dealing with male factor infertility, so we started out with an IUI cycle with Clomid. After two IUIs and no positive result, we moved onto IVF with ICSI. I was on Menopur, GonalF, and Follistim I believe. We retrieved 11 eggs of which about 7 fertilized. 4 made it to day 5 and we transferred 2, which resulted in our beautiful baby girl! We are now on our second FET cycle. The first resulted in a chemical pregnancy.
The IVF nurses are awesome! Very compassionate and understanding. After my chemical pregnancy, the entire staff was very compassionate.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Nackley has a warm bed side manner while not sugar coating what she feels is best for your family while getting the baby you want asap. She met with my husband and I at a time in our journey when we didn't want to hear we needed to jump to IVF but that is what she recommended. Nevertheless, she took our case and went as slow or fast as we were comfortable with...Given low AMH we started off with a few weeks of testosterone before starting IV meds.
CARE nurses are fantastic to women being treated at their office. At times, though, my husband, felt like a number and that the men are forgotten, and their feelings and comfort aren't a concern. They are viewed as sperm banks/machines and that is all...Strengths: during your initial visit for IVF you have 1:1 meetings with the doctor, nurse and billing coordinator. This allowed for 100% understanding of the process, what was covered vs. out of pocket and expectations.
Latino, Native American
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
Be open to her recommendations. Talk it through with your partner and know that her recommendation is to get you to your end goal as soon as possible, even if it wasn't the path you thought you needed to take.
The nurses were what made the difference as you see them more than the doctor during a given cycle. CARE nurses are fantastic to women being treated at their office. At times, though, my husband, felt like a number and that the men are forgotten, and their feelings and comfort aren't a concern. They are viewed as sperm banks/machines and that is all.
Given low AMH we started off with a few weeks of testosterone before starting IV meds. IVF meds were 75 mg menopur (2 vials); 300 gonal-f; lupron (forgot dosage) daily. Ganirlex and HCG were given before retrieval. For transfer I started on progesterone in oil and estrace for a FET. Day of retrieval I was given Valium to help with calming me and avoiding uterine contractions during the transfer.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
We did PGS and transferred normal embryos so Dr. Nackley recommended transferring only one for a safer pregnancy.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CARE Fertility.
After my 2nd IVF with PGS unexplained miscarriage I wanted a second opinion. The clinic's records coordinator refused to return my calls requesting copies of my files so I could get that second opinion. After speaking with the front office receptionist she sent them over within an hour.

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Nackley was friendly and really showed that she cared. I felt that she really wanted everything to work out for my husband and I. I knew right away that she would be a great doctor by the way she explained treatments/surgeries to me and how compassionate she was.... After seeing Dr. Nackley, I was finally able to get the answers I needed. Although things haven't gone as planned, I know she will be the one to help me get pregnant. I just need to be patient and it will all fall into place.
Very inviting. Not intimidating at all. It [Center for Assisted Reproductive Endodcrinology-Bedford] is a very clean facility as well.... i saw Dr. Nackley after clomid was. It working with my OBGYN. Come to find out that my right tube was blocked due to an ectopic pregnancy and the damage was already done. She scheduled a laparoscopy to remove my right tube. She advised that I would be a great candidate for IVF but will need to lose some weight and lower my A1C levels since I have type 2 diabetes. Since then, I have been working on that.
South Asian, Other
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
Go in positive and know that you are in good hands.
I haven't undergone IVF yet but hope to soon. The finances has been rough lately but i saw Dr. Nackley after clomid was. It working with my OBGYN. Come to find out that my right tube was blocked due to an ectopic pregnancy and the damage was already done. She scheduled a laparoscopy to remove my right tube. She advised that I would be a great candidate for IVF but will need to lose some weight and lower my A1C levels since I have type 2 diabetes. Since then, I have been working on that.
Very nice and friendly. I could tell that they loved what they do.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
Very inviting. Not intimidating at all. It is a very clean facility as well.
I don't recall my surgery cost but I was quoted around $13,000 for IVF. We haven't not started yet due to the cost, my weight loss, and other factors. We hope to start this year.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
The clinic [CARE Fertility] is clean, cozy, organized and inviting. They have complimentary coffee. Super easy check in process and you rarely have to wait an extended period of time. I absolutely love this location!...They were fabulous! Very informative and helpful!...I have PCOS and do not ovulate regularly. I also found out through my care with Dr. Nackley that I had uterine polyps. Those were removed by Dr. Nackley. We did a couple of rounds of clomid and timed intercourse. They monitored my ovaries during the cycles and helped time it appropriately. At that point Dr. Nackley suggested IUI, to help get the sperm where it needed to go. After the second round was not successful, Dr. Nackley determined that our next steps were IVF. At this time, we are working on starting our first round.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
My doctor is wonderful! She is extremely helpful, educational and most of all supportive. I know she cares about us as her patients and wants to help us become parents! I absolutely love dr. Nackley.
Be patient and have faith, this is a difficult process but Dr. Nackley will everything she can to help you!
Dr. Nackley treated us so wonderfully, she was/is so supportive and educational. I feel like she truly cares about helping us become parents.
They were fabulous! Very informative and helpful!
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
The clinic is clean, cozy, organized and inviting. They have complimentary coffee. Super easy check in process and you rarely have to wait an extended period of time. I absolutely love this location!
Bedford

Dr.Nackley is great at what she does. She’s so sweet, gentle, fast, a good communicator, compassionate and overall a really nice person. Other than that, she will help guide you into the right direction. Unfortunately we had no luck with our FET, but I don’t think it had anything to do with her. She wanted us pregnant, too!... [Protocols] Just birth control, Lipton, progesterone shots and estrogen tablets... Definitely choose her as s Dr. if you considering CARE as your clinic
All good. The smell of their lunch [CARE Fertility] would be my only complaint! Lol, that’s not much. It was on my Transfer Day, lunch room is right next to waiting area. I smelled like Chinese food during my transfer, which really upset me due to me carefully cleansing my self, clothes and husband with unscented products.... Conflicting information on transferring two, some said we could, but in end we were only givin 1... Cost about 8,000
Investment Banker
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
Definitely choose her as s Dr. if you considering CARE as your clinic
Just birth control, Lipton, progesterone shots and estrogen tablets
Describe your experience with your nurse at CARE Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Pamela)
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
All good. The smell of their lunch would be my only complaint! Lol, that’s not much. It was on my Transfer Day, lunch room is right next to waiting area. I smelled like Chinese food during my transfer, which really upset me due to me carefully cleansing my self, clothes and husband with unscented products.
Cost about 8,000
She insisted on one, we want two, but wasn’t an option
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CARE Fertility.
Just the conflicting information regarding transferring one or two.

2005 - 2018
Anovulation, PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
I am so grateful to have Dr. Nackley as my fertility doctor. She really cares about you as a person, she goes above and beyond to ensure you are comfortable and have all the information you need. There has been times she has even called me directly to ensure I understand my results or treatment. She is caring and always remembers personal details I am amazed about....She makes you feel like a person and she truly cares. Takes time to listen and address all questions and concerns.
I think this clinic [Ctr for Assist Repro] is easy to deal with organized. Sometimes calls back from finance or billing can take a couple days but always get to my question or concern. As a new patient, I would want to know that they treat you as a person and not just an appointment on the books.... I especially love Nikki. She is very customer centric and I am thankful when she calls or is there with my treatment.
2005 - 2018
Anovulation, PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
I am so grateful to have Dr. Nackley as my fertility doctor. She really cares about you as a person, she goes above and beyond to ensure you are comfortable and have all the information you need. There has been times she has even called me directly to ensure I understand my results or treatment. She is caring and always remembers personal details I am amazed about. I only wish she could be my doctor for everything! :)
My advice would be to ask questions and follow all instructions she gives. I am confident in her advice.
A lot of the same nurses have been there since I originally started seeing Dr. Nackley in 2001. They are helpful and explain in detail. I especially love Nikki. She is very customer centric and I am thankful when she calls or is there with my treatment.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
I think this clinic is easy to deal with organized. Sometimes calls back from finance or billing can take a couple days but always get to my question or concern. As a new patient, I would want to know that they treat you as a person and not just an appointment on the books.
Bedford

Medications (clomid) were recommended [by Dr. Chan Nackley] to increase the chances of a successful positive result. It appears that was a standard treatment plan. I elected to move forward with unmedicated IUIs to begin with...I met with her twice. Otherwise nurses handled my care...She is straight forward and created a treatment plan that would maximize a positive result. I would have preferred having more conversation about medications and the pros/cons. I was presented with a medicated treatment plan without any discussion about it.
I met with her [Dr. Anna Chan Nackley] twice [at CARE Fertility]. Otherwise nurses handled my care which was fine with me. They provided good care...The clinic is open 7 days a week year-round. That is the biggest strength. They accommodate cycle needs for treatments. I was able to schedule my IUI same day when my cycle indicated readiness. They also have two clinic sites that clients can utilize interchangeably. This is very convenient. The reception staff are very friendly and helpful. Billing is straightforward and transparent.
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
Ask questions. She is open to talk but you may need to prompt further discussion where you need it.
I met with her twice. Otherwise nurses handled my care which was fine with me. They provided good care.
Medications (clomid) were recommended to increase the chances of a successful positive result. It appears that was a standard treatment plan. I elected to move forward with unmedicated IUIs to begin with.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr nackly is a passionate caring patient provider. I highly recommend her to anyone that has or us struggling with fertility. She explained her plan of care and gave plenty of time for questions. Dr. NAackley made sure all my question were answered...There was a list of test that u have to complete before you can began a cycle. I was able to do these test locally since I live out of state. I did do the lining check and mock transfer in her office.
Everyone [at CARE Fertility] was helpful. The embryologist was only in office 2 or 3 days a week so that delayed some communication...I had a great experience. No complaints...Dr nackly is a passionate caring patient provider. I highly recommend her to anyone that has or us struggling with fertility. She explained her plan of care and gave plenty of time for questions. Dr. NAackley made sure all my question were answered.
European, Other
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
Be patient with some of the staff because the result are worth some of the hoops you have to jump through
There was a list of test that u have to complete before you can began a cycle. I was able to do these test locally since I live out of state. I did do the lining check and mock transfer in her office. After those were complete we did the transfer. The meds were BC pills then estrogen orally and vaginally. Oh and the lovely POI injections. I did not use Lupron with my cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at CARE Fertility.
Everyone was helpful. The embryologist was only in office 2 or 3 days a week so that delayed some communication.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
I had a great experience. No complaints .......................................clean friendly helpful knowledgeable attentive be patient with gettingg replies from embryologist. ................... .
With such a high success rate they only transfer one which I think is a wise choice
2014 - 2017
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Nackley is a terrific doctor with a very sweet bed side. She always took more than enough time,answered any questions my husband or I might have, explained everything so we could understand, simply put she's an incredible doctor who's very compassionate!... She was always very kind and took the time with us, invested in us a patients.
They [the nursing staff at CARE Fertility] were all very friendly and answered any questions I had (which were a lot hehe) compassionate, you feel that their main goal is to also help us hold our miracle baby/babies in our arms!... I was monitored in our hometown because CARE fertility was 6 hours from our home.... Baseline sonogram, daily blood work and monitoring would base how my daily medications would be dosed.
2014 - 2017
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Anna Chan Nackley at CARE Fertility?
I don't have any honestly!
She was always very kind and took the time with us, invested in us a patients.
They were all very friendly and answered any questions I had (which were a lot hehe) compassionate, you feel that their main goal is to also help us hold our miracle baby/babies in our arms!
Nothing
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CARE Fertility.
It was around 10,000 I believe for retrieval storage etc this did not include medications
They will not transfer more than 2 embryos if you are under the age of 35