North Shore Fertility

Doctor, Nurse available by emailDoctor available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolLoyola U.
847-517-7570
4250 Dempster St
Skokie, IL 60076
847-763-8850
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Anne Borkowski to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend North Shore Fertility to a friend?
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr Anne makes me feel safe, cared for, and respected. She validates my concerns and gives me hope and encouragement when I am struggling to find it....Dr Anne is the perfect fit for me , I both trust her medical knowledge and she truly makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is ALWAYS available on the phone , she talked to me twice when she was on vacation and when I was sick after a retrieval she checked in with me 2-3 times a day. She's truly wonderful.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Anne Borkowski at North Shore Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anne Borkowski at North Shore Fertility?
Just be honest and open with her about everything and always ask the question.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anne Borkowski at North Shore Fertility?
Describe the protocols Anne Borkowski used in your cycles at North Shore Fertility and their degree of success.
1st retrieval- 600 IU gonal F, ganirelex 25 6 eggs , 3 day 3 embryos with slight hyperstim so had to do frozen cycle instead. 0/3 embryos implanted. No PGs testing due to cost. 2nd stim in progress- 300IU gonal f and later increased to 450, menopur 150, ganirelex 150
Describe your experience with your nurse at North Shore Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer )
Jennifer is thoughtful, caring, funny, and consistent. She is always available to communicate with, she explains everything well, and is always on top of everything.
Describe your experience with North Shore Fertility.
They are smart, caring, and really give you special attention. They are always available and their response time is so much quicker than anyone else I tried to meet with for consultations. Plus they do weekend IVF/IUI appointments!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anne Borkowski at North Shore Fertility.
Dr Anne was the only doctor I met with who suggested we try to bill insurance just to see if they would cover it..and they did. The other two clinics I interviewed with said I would not be eligible and they would not submit to insurance. My only costs were for copay and medicine, totaling under $500
Describe Anne Borkowski's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at North Shore Fertility.
Due to being a single mom the doctor was only comfortable doing a one or two egg transfer. She talked me through pros and cons of both. I did single embryo transfer first time and then did two embryo transfer the second time.
Skokie
Dr Anne is a very kind hearted woman i talk to her like shes my sister she always me know that my case is not hopeless am african and i never thought i qouls meet such an understanding person shes very compassionate and will to explain i read alot of things on line and when i text her about it she never shins me but explains the pro and cons to me...My dr os a very kind woman alway ready to listen and explain to you ,she answers all questions to the best of her knowledge you can text her anytime and she will reply shes the only dr ive sern call you the day after a procedure to find out how you are doing
How was your experience with Anne Borkowski at North Shore Fertility?
You are lucky to have a doctor like her
I was on estrace and suppository progestron
Jennifer is my nurse she is ver proffessional as and compassionate
Describe your experience with North Shore Fertility.
Its a ver calm environment the ready to work with you even if you have financial constraints very professional staff the lady at the other clinic is so nice she brightens my day anytime i go for procedures
Embryo freezing