Providence Fertility Institute

Doctor available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolFederal De Goles Brazil
ResidencyU of Connecticut
FellowshipYale
Cranston
725 Reservoir Ave #100
Cranston, RI 02910
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Anne Devi Wold to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Providence Fertility Institute to a friend?
2011 - 2015
I worked with her [Anne Devi Wold] at two other clinics and would honestly follow her anywhere. She has helped me build my family and was honest about what to expect along the way...She was very personable, talked to me about the process, was very warm and comforting...Testing was extensive at first. Both my husband and I were nervous but at ease after talking to the doctor. I was put on metformin to help control insulin with my Pcos. I became pregnant after a hysteosonpinogram and first cycle of Clomid. I miscarried five weeks six days into the pregnancy.
2011 - 2015
How was your experience with Anne Devi Wold at Women & Infants Hospital?
I worked with her at two other clinics and would honestly follow her anywhere. She has helped me build my family and was honest about what to expect along the way.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anne Devi Wold at Women & Infants Hospital?
Write everything down. Ask questions. She will prove to be an ally in your journey.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anne Devi Wold at Women & Infants Hospital?
Describe the protocols Anne Devi Wold used in your cycles at Women & Infants Hospital and their degree of success.
Testing was extensive at first. Both my husband and I were nervous but at ease after talking to the doctor. I was put on metformin to help control insulin with my Pcos. I became pregnant after a hysteosonpinogram and first cycle of Clomid. I miscarried five weeks six days into the pregnancy. My next cycle was a negative pregnancy. She then prescribed follustim and again I became pregnant. The pregnancy ended after I was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Wold saved my life by diagnosing early and administering methotrexate. I could not attempt pregnancy for four months. My next try was a negative test. She asked me to have another hsg to rule out blockages from the ectopic and to enhance my chances of conception. I became pregnant with follistim and a progesterone suppliment called Crinone, IUI and timed intercourse. I delivered a healthy 8lb baby girl nine months later in 2012 with no complications. I attempted Clomid again with the assistance of my obgyn in 2014 but ended up miscarrying at ten weeks. The doctor left product of conception in my uterus during a d &c . I called Dr Wold and was immediately scheduled for a sonohysteogram where she looked inside my uterus to check for damage. I was put back on Follistim and Crinone gel for progesterone support. I was pregnant from timed intercourse within the first medicated cycle. Because of my history of ectopic pregnancy and early loss she had my beta hcg checked for adequate rises. In September 2015 I delivered a 9 lb 7 oz healthy baby girl.
Dr. Wold was new to this practice. She did most of the work, phone calls, test results. I rarely spoke with anyone other then her. She had a very compassionate office staff but they were still learning about the process when I first started going in 2014.
Describe your experience with Women & Infants Hospital.
Strengths are accessibility to Dr. Wold when needed for questions or concerns. She went over detailed plans. Weaknesses would be having to go out of office for blood work. Although a place was right down the road.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anne Devi Wold at Women & Infants Hospital.
My medical covered 90% of my fertility treatment. However, there was a misunderstanding about how many medicated cycles were paid for. Dr. Wold helped us find a way to work with the insurance and help get results.
Women & Infants Hospital
Providence
Dr. Wold is extremely knowledgable but, more importantly, she's very compassionate. After years of treatment with several other reproductive endocrinologists, she was the first truly empathetic fertility doctor I met. She treats me the way I wish all doctors treated me -- with kindness, respect, and understanding. She thinks outside of the box and came up with new tests and treatment plans based on my history that others had overlooked.
How was your experience with Anne Devi Wold at Providence Fertility Institute?
Dr. Wold is very approachable, compassionate, and empathetic.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anne Devi Wold at Providence Fertility Institute?
If you are feeling lost or hopeless, make an appointment with her!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anne Devi Wold at Providence Fertility Institute?
I dealt directly with Dr. Wold, so the nursing staff was not a problem.
Describe your experience with Providence Fertility Institute.
Dr. Wold is the strength of this clinic. In addition to being very empathetic and compassionate, she has been very accommodating and even opened the clinic early and stayed late on a few occasions.
What specific things went wrong at Providence Fertility Institute?
Providence Fertility Institute
Cranston
1 IUI, IVF
Dr. Wold is incredibly knowledgeable about fertility issues and thoroughbred explains the whole process.She addressed financial concerns and even offered coupons when possible for medication. She continues to be very accessible as we look to try again. She possesses an outstanding bedside manner while striving to educate is about the course of treatment and other facts of birth and pregnancy.
1 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Anne Devi Wold at Women & Infants Hospital?
Ask her anything you have concerns or curiosity about. She is eager to share her knowledge and put patients at ease with full disclosure.
Dr. Wold explained everything in east to understand language, on our "level" so that we knew everything that would happen and why it would happen.
Describe your experience with Women & Infants Hospital.
Clinic is small and accessible
Covered by insurance