Good

Drexel
Winthrop University
Oregon Health Sciences

Annette Lee works at

RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)

Newark
4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19713

The locations [Abington Reproductive Med] are fairly convenient which is very helpful during monitoring. There’s one front desk receptionist who isn’t welcoming, but other support staff has always been friendly and kind. Rates seem competitive and there is a lot of experience with the team of doctors but I don’t like working with various doctors during the same cycle.... I was told two different things by two different doctors, and then the first doctor reprimanded me for listening to the other doctor
How was your experience with Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
At first I wasn’t impressed with Dr Lee. She was telling me to lose weight in our early visits, like that was the cause of all problems. Unlikely. I took a break of about 4 months after some IUI failures to give myself some mental health time. In those months, I did lose some weight and improved my overall health. When I returned to Dr Lee, she seemed thrilled by this and her whole attititude was different. I guess I had to “prove” that I really wanted this? But still, several failed cycles thereafter. I am currently considering IVF and may return to Dr Lee as long as she is my primary doctor. Unfortunately, you sometimes see the doctor on duty and I had an unpleasant experience with another doc there who was overly aggressive. But I did seem to connect with Dr Lee.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Be aware that she is blunt but there is kindness underneath. She has been doing this a long time.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
At first, I found Dr Lee cold and wasn’t too thrilled to be working with her. After I improved some health concerns though, her demeanor seemed to improve and she was easier to get along with.
Describe the protocols Annette Lee used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
IUI with Letrozole and HCG trigger. This protocol was used several times with the same negative results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Sue Seybert)
Sue was a big reason I stayed at the practice even with negative results. I came to see her as motherly and trusted her experiences.
Describe your experience with Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
I don’t hear a lot of success stories from people at this clinic but I think they’re a smaller scale than some of the other clinics around here. The locations are fairly convenient which is very helpful during monitoring. There’s one front desk receptionist who isn’t welcoming, but other support staff has always been friendly and kind. Rates seem competitive and there is a lot of experience with the team of doctors but I don’t like working with various doctors during the same cycle.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
The majority of my care was covered under insurance but I was running out of my lifetime max bucket of infertility benefits, and fresh IVF out of pocket would have been close to $20 after meds and monitoring. IUI procedure itself was surprisingly inexpensive, it’s all the monitoring and ultrasounds that are expensive.
Describe Annette Lee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Dr Lee clearly supported single embryo transfer for health of mother and baby.
What specific things went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
I was told two different things by two different doctors, and then the first doctor reprimanded me for listening to the other doctor and undermined their colleague. Unacceptable.
Annette Lee
Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)
Lansdale
She answered all my questions during the consultation. She also performed the HSG test in the office for me. Other than that I always saw the nurses. I am a single mom by choice, so I didn't necessarily have fertility issues that needed Dr. Lee's attention...She is very to the point and matter of fact, but she will take the time to answer any of your questions/concerns. She is very thorough...Before starting, we took a baseline ultrasound and blood work. I also had a hysteroscopy and HSG performed. We monitored the cycle closely. I took prenatals, CoQ10, and vitamin D3. I used a trigger shot the day before IUI. A few days after IUI I used progesterone suppositories.
I dealt with the nurses 99% of the time [at Abington Reproductive Medicine]. Annu was always wonderful, as was Sue...There are a lot of locations so it can be difficult to talk to a specific office. The IUI has to be done at the main clinic in Abington because that's where they store the sperm. So that is a longer drive depending on which office you normally use, plus it's a different staff. The good side to all the locations is there was one very close to my house which made all the appointments less of a hassle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
I dealt with the nurses 99% of the time. Annu was always wonderful, as was Sue.
Annette Lee
Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)
Lansdale