6.9

2581 Samaritan Dr.
San Jose, CA 95124

1 patient review filtered by:

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
He spent 2 hours looking through all of mine and my husband's health history... I'm glad we have stuck with him.
The PAMF office in Fremont is a better. The San Jose office has lost an appt for me before, ordered the wrong lab test, and the front desk ladies are not as friendly.
How was your experience with Anthony Dobson at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Dr. Dobson has overall been a good doctor; I'm glad we have stuck with him; he is the head of the PAMF-FPNC department, so he has a lot of knowledge and experience. In my very first visit with him, he spent 2 hours looking through all of mine and my husband's health history, and gave us insight/ideas for moving forward, and let me know if I disagreed with any suggestions along the way that I could let him know and we would compromise. So far, although we have not gotten pregnant yet, they have done everything well as far as treating us and starting with least invasive first (my request). The only reservations I have are that; 1) PAMF is one of the more expensive facilities, 2) It can be hard to get a hold of them by phone/make appts when you want due to them being busy and closing at 3:30pm, 3) They are not too keen on natural treatment such as vitamins/supplements (unless labs show they are needed), 4) They tend to ask me a lot of the same questions each time I am seen. With all of that being said, they do their best to make you comfortable and you won't get tossed around to different providers each visit.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anthony Dobson at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
If you are wanting to go a more natural route with fertility treatment, I would suggest seeing a different provider, as he is a provider that tends to treat patients that need more aggressive treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anthony Dobson at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
For the most part, they get to know you as an individual; you can't expect to not feel like a number sometimes, as they see so many patients. I really felt like the MA's and IUI/IVF coordinators do a great job communicating with you and making you feel comfortable.
What specific things went wrong at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
The PAMF office in Fremont is a better run clinic; the receptionists are friendlier, and they seem to know more about what they are doing. The San Jose office has lost an appt for me before, ordered the wrong lab test, and the front desk ladies are not as friendly.
Anthony Dobson