Available by cell phone
6450 38th Avenue North
St. Petersburg,, FL 33701
13330 USF Laurel Dr.
Tampa, FL 33612
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Anthony Imudia to a friend?

6.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology to a friend?
Electronic communication was the best thing I had with Dr.Imudia and boy did he have a lot of emails from me... is patient and kind and makes the best action plan as best as he can. We even wanted to transfer 2 embryos but he suggested 1 as it did not necessarily increase chances of a viable pregnancy plus the added difficulties it would present if both embryos did attach...I believe Dr. Immudia will make the best decision for each patient's circumstance.
RN [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] is great at scheduling and because they have multiple locations it is easy to shift appointments around once you are an established patient...It is hard to get in initially but once you are an established patient, advocate for what you want. I had all my blood work completed and my cycle began in December I was not scheduled for an IUI but asked m doctor why I couldn't do it if all my labs/ultrasounds were done, well with that said I was immediately booked for my baseline ultrasound on New year's day. The clinic is never closed.
How was your experience with Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
Dr. Imudia is patient and kind and makes the best action plan as best as he can. We even wanted to transfer 2 embryos but he suggested 1 as it did not necessarily increase chances of a viable pregnancy plus the added difficulties it would present if both embryos did attach. His RN is great at scheduling and because they have multiple locations it is easy to shift appointments around once you are an established patient. Electronic communication was the best thing I had with Dr.Imudia and boy did he have a lot of emails from me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
He answered all my questions patiently without rushing to answer questions or being dismissive.
Describe the protocols Anthony Imudia used in your cycles at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology and their degree of success.
During my IUI cycles I used clomid(no injectables) and had baseline ultrasounds but that was it and those were not successful, but also take into consideration I had just balanced my hormones so those eggs that did not fertilize could have been a results of my previously imbalanced hormones. My IVF cycle was after my hormones were balanced for over 6 months, so the egg quality was probably much better at this point. During my IVF cycle I used injectables(Lupron,menopur,gonal f) and then progesterone suppositories until 10 weeks) and I got my daughter.
Very compassionate and also very amazing at communicating and answering all my questions.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Strengths: Organization Weakness: Honestly none, they were amazing. Although sometimes I felt rushed to give them my husband's semen sample and they didn't seem rushed but that's just how we are when struggling with infertility.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
They were on time and prompt I was never waiting more then 5-10minutes for the monitoring appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I don't know I was blessed that my insurance covered all cost.
Describe Anthony Imudia's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Anthony Imudia at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.

Dr. Imudia never altered my dosage or medications. I would have to call his office and request my results be reviewed and dosage changed. He would never speak to me one on one after our first an only appointment together. Everything was relayed through the nurses [USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology]. ... I had to call in about the option of scheduling my IUI, no one contacted me after my 3 months to start those arrangements.
I was not called with results on blood work and examinations. The nurses [USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology] constantly lost my paperwork and left me with no medication to prep for IUI. My times for appointments were changed constantly and there was never an understanding on what my next steps would be. ... They do have weekend appointments and early morning. ... Please note only about 2 staff (nurses) work at a time so you will see a lot of people waiting but no one at the front desk. ... He recommended we do clomid for 3 months before doing IUI. ...
Dr. Imudia never altered my dosage or medications. I would have to call his office and request my results be reviewed and dosage changed. He would never speak to me one on one after our first an only appointment together. Everything was relayed through the nurses.
This will be a very independent process on the patients end with no support from the office, doctor or staff.
As a patient my calls were returned 2 days later, none of my emails received responses and he only met with me one time during five months of treatments doing none of my procedures.
He recommended we do clomid for 3 months before doing IUI. I had to request him to increase dosage to see if there would be a change. I never got a call, follow-up appointment or check in to see about the monthly results. I would have to call in and inform them I was not pregnant. Also, I had to call in about the option of scheduling my IUI, no one contacted me after my 3 months to start those arrangements.
There were only two nurses I met. One who did my ultrasound and was very nice and the other who coordinated appointments and medications. The one who did all medications would have to be reminded to call in at the pharmacy and there were two times that when my pharmacy did not have the medication that I was left to track down another pharmacy while in the waiting room to get my medications. The staff left me there to panic in trying to find a new pharmacy last minute.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
They do have weekend appointments and early morning. Also they are centrally located, have a lunch area if you are waiting long and are located in different areas. Please note only about 2 staff (nurses) work at a time so you will see a lot of people waiting but no one at the front desk.
The cost of the clomid was about $20 if not less. Each IUI was about $500-$700 and the trigger shot before each IUI was about $250. I also had to pay a co-pay for each visit and for my husbands exams.
It was never discussed.

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr Imudia sat down with my husband and I and went over all our results and plan of care. He answered our questions and concerns and really listened to us.... Although we have only seen him a handful of times throughout our treatment, he was very efficient when we saw him. He was knowledgable about our results and explained our plan of care.... We attempted 5 months of Femara 5mg with timed relations. All five months were negative pregnancy test.
The nursing staff [USF] has been great. Anytime I had a question, they were happy to answer it. During both IUI procedures, the nurse explained exactly what she was doing and made my husband and I feel comfortable.... Strengths include they are educated about infertility, have a plan of care they go over with you, easy to communicate with, good success rates. Weaknesses include they aren't always forthcoming during ultrasounds with what they are doing, you need to ask questions. You mainly deal with nurses and coordinator, don't see or talk to the doctor much.
PCOS, Unexplained
My expierience as a patient has been overall good. Although we have only seen him a handful of times throughout our treatment, he was very efficient when we saw him. He was knowledgable about our results and explained our plan of care. My sister also has infertility and had him as her doctor so he is well trusted in our family.
Tell the doctor all your concerns.
We attempted 5 months of Femara 5mg with timed relations. All five months were negative pregnancy test. We are currently in the process of our 3rd IUI treatment. I get my initial ultrasound in day 3 of 4 of my cycle. I start 7.5 mg of femara for 5 days. I follow up on day 12 to see the size of my follicle(s). I have done my trigger shot, Ovidrel, on day 12 between 8pm and 10pm. We are back at the clinic on day 14, 36 hours post trigger for IUI procedure. So far, all negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Robyn)
The nursing staff has been great. Anytime I had a question, they were happy to answer it. During both IUI procedures, the nurse explained exactly what she was doing and made my husband and I feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
IUI - $700 Ovidrel trigger shot -$107 Femara -covered Office visits - couple hundred? Blood work - covered Insurance does not cover any infertility.
+ Read more- Read less

He’s [Dr. Anthony Imudia] very honest on his plan of action if he thinks something will work he will tell you honestly if he doesn’t he will let you know it’s not worth trying . Definitely helps when you’re paying out of pocket with no insurance coverage for fertility treatments.... He’s just very understanding from the second I sat down with him he answered all the questions I had and was stressing about . He Gave me his honest opinion on what I should do throughout my fertility journey. I definitely trust his plan of care for me.
I would definitely recommend this clinic [USF IVF and Reproductive Endo- Tampa] to a friend. The only thing I had a problem with is getting there during the week since it’s so far away from where I live. I wish there Sarasota office offered more procedures .... She [the nurse] was awesome . Very friendly every time I talk to her on the phone. always return my calls in a timely manner
He was awesome! Definitely smart when it come to RE. Loves to explain every course of treatment so you know what to expect. No surprises. Very compassionate with his patients. I hope to have him as my dr again.
He’s definitely one of the best doctors I’ve had. Very understanding and compassionate with his patients. He always tried to explain his coarse of action before doing anything. So i felt comfortable before doing any procedure or starting new medications. I trust him in whatever decision he makes for my fertility journey.
He’s very honest on his plan of action if he thinks something will work he will tell you honestly if he doesn’t he will let you know it’s not worth trying . Definitely helps when you’re paying out of pocket with no insurance coverage for fertility treatments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Robin)
She was awesome . Very friendly every time I talk to her on the phone. always return my calls in a timely manner
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I would definitely recommend this clinic to a friend. The only thing I had a problem with is getting there during the week since it’s so far away from where I live. I wish there Sarasota office offered more procedures .
Each IUI cycle cost $700, then another $120 for meds
+ Read more- Read less

After the first failed IVF Dr. Imudia changed from ganirelix to lupron. He explained to us since the first protocol didnt work he didnt want to repeat the same one and we agreed. ... He does not sugar coat, hes very straightforward in a very tactful way ... We were glad that Dr. Imudia opted to transfer 3 embryos on our first try as some clinics are opposed to this method.
The clinic [USF IVF and Repro Endo] is very organized. I've only had to wait a few minutes passed my appointment one time in almost 2 years. ... My phone calls are always returned promptly ... My nurse Kristen was amazing, I called her for every little thing and every little symptom and she was so accommodating and so compassionate. Another nurse named Melissa was also amazing, she hugged me when I cried the whole staff is just so genuine.
Anthony Imudia genuinely wants you to have success. My failure to conceive is his failure and he stresses over options because he wants to make it happen for you. He held my hand literally just before my retrieval to put me at ease, he didn't have to do that.
He does not sugar coat, hes very straightforward in a very tactful way, you are in good hands.
Genuine concern and apathy towards my husband and I and our wishes
After the first failed IVF Dr. Imudia changed from ganirelix to lupron. He explained to us since the first protocol didnt work he didnt want to repeat the same one and we agreed. Although he did give us the option to keep the air protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Lamar)
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
The clinic is very organized. I've only had to wait a few minutes passed my appointment one time in almost 2 years. I work at a doctor's office so I know that's amazing to say. My phone calls are always returned promptly, I cant say enough good things about this clinic.
Total of $26,000 for 2 cycles with medication costs included
We were glad that Dr. Imudia opted to transfer 3 embryos on our first try as some clinics are opposed to this method. We wanted the most aggressive treatment plan possible given our age.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
I love Dr. Imudia! He is so compassionate during a tough journey! When i went for my egg retrieval he held my hand until I was asleep. I know to many that may not mean much but it was so sweet an caring and sometimes the little things go a long way.... My first cycle we started on a low dose for IVF meds and realized my body needed higher doses so we adjusted. When it came to round two Dr. Imudia really had a better understanding of how my body reacted to the meds and created a protocol that was best suited for me
They [USF IVF] do take a while to get into as a new patient. Although I have not got my miracle baby yet I would highly recommend this place. They are very caring and compassionate. Their communication with their patients has always been amazing.... Monitoring appointments were only a issue on the weekends. It is slammed on the weekends.... I love Dr. Imudia! He is so compassionate during a tough journey! When i went for my egg retrieval he held my hand until I was asleep.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr.Imudia has been a wonderful Dr. My first cycle we started on a low dose for IVF meds and realized my body needed higher doses so we adjusted. When it came to round two Dr. Imudia really had a better understanding of how my body reacted to the meds and created a protocol that was best suited for me without having me be over stimulated.
He is worth the wait!
I love Dr. Imudia! He is so compassionate during a tough journey! When i went for my egg retrieval he held my hand until I was asleep. I know to many that may not mean much but it was so sweet an caring and sometimes the little things go a long way. He is an amazing Doctor!
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Kristen)
The communication has been fantastic.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
They do take a while to get into as a new patient. Although I have not got my miracle baby yet I would highly recommend this place. They are very caring and compassionate. Their communication with their patients has always been amazing.
My first fresh transfer of a single embryo did not take. Not PGS tested. Second FET (2 embryos) one took but ended in miscarriage. Not PGS tested. About to Do my Next FET Of (1 PGS tested embryo) next month
+ Read more- Read less

I did timed intercourse with Letrozole for 10 months before we moved forward to IUI. In the consultation for that, he [Dr. Anthony Imudia] said that after 6 months of treatment my chances of getting pregnant with medication/timed intercourse were minimal. How did no one told me that after 6 months? I expressed concerns that I may have endometriosis, he said it was possible, but there was nothing we could to about it.
[USF IVF and Reproductive Endo-St. Petersburg's] Strengths: Multiple locations Weaknesses: cold staff, appointments are too far away from when you call, even if you are a patient. If this is your only choice, it is worth it to try. They will give you a diagnostic.... They are always in a hurry. My husband and I always talk about how impersonal and cold this people are, giving that their patients are going thru something very difficult.
I did timed intercourse with Letrozole for 10 months before we moved forward to IUI. In the consultation for that, he said that after 6 months of treatment my chances of getting pregnant with medication/timed intercourse were minimal. How did no one told me that after 6 months? I expressed concerns that I may have endometriosis, he said it was possible, but there was nothing we could to about it.
Please pay attention to each individual case. After my IUI I had intense ovary pain and with my history of PCOS, it could have been OHSS. I told him and he said it was normal and to take whatever I regularly take for period related pain.
Dr. Imudia is kind, but he doesn't take the time to figure out the best way of treatment for you.
Letroole 5 mg. For IUI round: Letrozole 7.5 mg, Shot
IUI, $740 Ovydrel Shot $150
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Anthony Imudia] listens well and respects you as a person. He is factual and provides options for treatment. He works at your pace and does not make you feel rushed into treatment. He is open with communication. He is compassionate regarding past experiences (miscarriage, etc.)...friendly, caring, and to the point in a comforting way. He tells talks to the PATIENT and not the computer screen. He listens and answers questions adequately. He does not make you feel rushed and makes time to sit and talk with you.
[USF is] Clean, organized, efficient...At first he [Dr. Anthony Imudia] tested my tubes, blood work, and sent my husband for an SA. We are currently under MIF treatment, along with preparing for IUI or IVF... [nurses are] Helpful, understanding, willing to work with schedules for appointments...Dr. Imudia is friendly, caring, and to the point in a comforting way. He tells talks to the PATIENT and not the computer screen. He listens and answers questions adequately. He does not make you feel rushed and makes time to sit and talk with you
He listens well and respects you as a person. He is factual and provides options for treatment. He works at your pace and does not make you feel rushed into treatment. He is open with communication. He is compassionate regarding past experiences (miscarriage, etc.).
To call as soon as they can! He is helpful and provides options for treatments.
Dr. Imudia is friendly, caring, and to the point in a comforting way. He tells talks to the PATIENT and not the computer screen. He listens and answers questions adequately. He does not make you feel rushed and makes time to sit and talk with you. I knew he was a good doctor when he stopped work to come into the waiting room to see a patient of his and her new baby.
At first he tested my tubes, blood work, and sent my husband for an SA. We are currently under MIF treatment, along with preparing for IUI or IVF.
Helpful, understanding, willing to work with schedules for appointments
Clean, organized, efficient.
So far our treatments have been covered and we have only had to pay co-pays. Treatment itself will be out of pocket, but our testing is co-pay.

2017 - 2019
I feel that he [Dr. Anthony Imudia] is very sincere and confident while I have been under his care. After two successful laparoscopic surgeries I’m on my way to IVF...is very thorough when explained then steps we needed to take to begin my IVF treatment...He makes me feel like an individual by getting excited about goals being reached and steps forward. There is a lot of descriptive communication so I always know what to expect through the process.
I feel they are very efficient and effective [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology]. They can be a bit unreasonable at times but overall nice. I called in for a prescription after my surgery and there was not very much communication which resulted in me suffering for longer. I also believe the entire staff goes to lunch at the same time which is not communicated. There are very nice staff when you are checking in...
2017 - 2019
Anthony imudia is very thorough when explained then steps we needed to take to begin my IVF treatment. Knowing that he is confident in the success of the process we are in makes me fulfilled on my journey. He makes me feel like an individual by getting excited about goals being reached and steps forward. There is a lot of descriptive communication so I always know what to expect through the process.
Listen to his instructions and trust in him.
I feel that he is very sincere and confident while I have been under his care. After two successful laparoscopic surgeries I’m on my way to IVF.
I didn’t have any cycles yet. We just removed both of my Fallopian tubes and I’m currently healing. He was genuine and respects my journey.
They were very comforting and concerned throughout my stay.
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I feel they are very efficient and effective. They can be a bit unreasonable at times but overall nice. I called in for a prescription after my surgery and there was not very much communication which resulted in me suffering for longer. I also believe the entire staff goes to lunch at the same time which is not communicated. There are very nice staff when you are checking in.
I don’t remember

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr.Imudia's bedside manner was excellent. He treated me as like I was family. I felt very comfortable with him... He is very knowlegable and completely passionate about what he does. He was very thorough throught my journey...next step is IUI OR IVF. I Have never had any issues with him. He is so kind and very gentle. Which is very important when dealing with infertility. I am glad i found such an amazing compassionate doctor. He is the only one i trust.
The only thing is there is a long wait list for an appointment [at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology]. Never had an issues otherwise. I have always had my questions answered when i called. Scripts were always sent correctly. All the staff are very helpful...Limit of 6 medicated cycles...They are very nice and helpful. Great staff!!...Dr.Imudia's bedside manner was excellent. He treated me as like I was family. I felt very comfortable with him.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr.Imudia is the best doctor i have ever seen. He is very knowlegable and completely passionate about what he does. He was very thorough throught my journey. Are next step is IUI OR IVF. I Have never had any issues with him. He is so kind and very gentle. Which is very important when dealing with infertility. I am glad i found such an amazing compassionate doctor. He is the only one i trust.
He is amazing and you will absolutely love him.
Limit of 6 medicated cycles.
They are very nice and helpful. Great staff!!
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
The only thing is there is a long wait list for an appointment. Never had an issues otherwise. I have always had my questions answered when i called. Scripts were always sent correctly. All the staff are very helpful and ecplaing process and procedures.