Medical SchoolU. of Naples
Boston, MA 02115
Stratham
75 Francis Street
Stratham, NH 03885
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Antonio Gargiulo to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 80%Don't recommend: 20%9
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Brigham & Women's Hospital to a friend?
Dr. Gargiulo was very personable, kind, and empathetic of my situation. We spoke about my history and I was able to express my concerns surrounding infertility.Dr. Gargiulo is very knowledged and I believe he cares abut the patients outcome as well as their health...He recommended getting a laparoscopy and removing the non communicating horn to prevent future ectopic pregnancies. He made me feel confident in trusting him for next steps. We scheduled a "Laparoscopic Excision of Right Rudimentary Uterine Horn, And Fallopian Tube".
How was your experience with Antonio Gargiulo at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
I am a 27 year old female who lives in the DC area who was born with a unicornate uterus with a rudimentary horn. I was diagnosed when I was 22 while I was trying to get to the root of my painful cramps. I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 23 and wanted to be proactive for future planning. My OB/GYN recommended I have a laparoscopy done to diagnose endometriosis and take a loser took at my abnormal uterus. We did extensive research in efforts to finds a specialist in the area but no luck and since my family lives in Massachusetts we began our search there. We came across a colleague of Dr. Gargiulo and after speaking to his colleague, sending my MRI, and medical records, he stated Dr. Gargiulo would be the best fit to assist. When I met Dr. Gargiulo he was very personable, kind, and empathetic of my situation. We spoke about my history and I was able to express my concerns surrounding infertility. He recommended getting a laparoscopy and removing the non communicating horn to prevent future ectopic pregnancies. He made me feel confident in trusting him for next steps. We scheduled a "Laparoscopic Excision of Right Rudimentary Uterine Horn, And Fallopian Tube". His staff along with him were so kind, wonderful, and accommodating from beginning to end. It was a successful procedure and I am pleased with the small and not very noticeable incisions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Antonio Gargiulo at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Have questions ready to ask.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Antonio Gargiulo at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Describe the protocols Antonio Gargiulo used in your cycles at Brigham & Women's Hospital and their degree of success.
We focused on preparing my uterus for fertility. I have not yet began attempting.
Describe your experience with Brigham & Women's Hospital.
The clinic itself is a bit small and would run behind on appointments. Most of their staff was pleasant. The office space was a bit cramped but it was overall a great clinic. Location is a bit busy and parking was a bit challenging.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Antonio Gargiulo at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
not sure
Boston
Amazing talented doctor [Antonio Gargiulo] from God. From first meeting with him, then later in surgery day and on post-surgery meeting I had strong confident feeling inside of me that its best doctor whom I could trust myself and my health. I did right choice! Knowledgeable, experienced, companioned, attentive. even that human charming smile means so much to us, his patients. I highly recommend him. Dr. Gargiulo is the best!
How was your experience with Antonio Gargiulo at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Amazing talented doctor from God. From first meeting with him, then later in surgery day and on post-surgery meeting I had strong confident feeling inside of me that its best doctor whom I could trust myself and my health. I did right choice! Knowledgeable, experienced, companioned, attentive. even that human charming smile means so much to us, his patients. I highly recommend him. Dr. Gargiulo is the best!
Do not have doubts, if you chose Dr. Gargiulo, you are in safe hands!
Doctor Garqiulo is a doctor with big heart. He listens with attention all your needs, questions. You feel comfortable next to him. I totally trust him myself for planned surgery.
I wish I could thank them personally after surgery. I never met such a great team. they treat you as queen with a lot of kindness, care and attention. they explained to me each step what they were doing, we even laughed right before surgery begin.
Describe your experience with Brigham & Women's Hospital.
It is clean, neat place with all necessary departments under one roof. it could be a bit complicated to find right room, so I would recommend to come earlier to your appointment in case you get lost.
2009 - 2013
2009 - 2013
How was your experience with Antonio Gargiulo at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Felt my concerns about high twin rate weren't taken that seriously. Felt he was overly optimistic about male-factor issues, in an effort to be reassuring. Pleasant personality. Appointments felt rushed, had to come in with a list of questions to make sure they got answered. Only saw him at the commencement of treatment each time.
Chaotic hospital environment, practice often running late. Doctor was empathetic but nurses more business-like. Efficient but not very warm. Always returned calls. Cramped city offices, difficult parking and labs in labyrinthine basement.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Brigham & Women's Hospital. (Assigned nurse: Susan Fischer)
Trusted her and responsive but not very warm.