Doctor available by email
Pearland
10907 Memorial Hermann Dr
Pearland, TX 77584
281.332.0073
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Anu Kathiresan to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CORM to a friend?
PCOS, Other
Dr. Kathiresan took her time with me at every visit and didn't make me feel rushed. She listened to my concerns, patiently answered my questions, and tailored treatment to my concerns/needs...She was direct and up-front with me about treatment plans, success rates that I could expect, side effects of medications, and risks of treatment. She was able to provide sound clinical reasoning for all of her medical decision-making. She struck me as professional with excellent clinical skills. I would refer anyone I know to her without hesitation.
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Anu Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan impressed me greatly with her bedside manner, expertise and communication. I felt I could ask her anything, and no question was too trivial for her. She was direct and up-front with me about treatment plans, success rates that I could expect, side effects of medications, and risks of treatment. She was able to provide sound clinical reasoning for all of her medical decision-making. She struck me as professional with excellent clinical skills. I would refer anyone I know to her without hesitation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anu Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan is unlikely to give you an unrealistically rosy outlook on your chance of success with different forms of treatment. Not that I found her to be too negative, but I think she might have slightly undersold our chances of treatment success. I prefer my expectations to be set too low rather than too high, but don't expect excessive optimism. She is a fantastic physician with an excellent bedside manner though, and you'll be pleased with your choice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anu Kathiresan at CORM?
Describe the protocols Anu Kathiresan used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
I got pregnant after 1 cycle of Femara 5 mg daily on CD3-7, then Ovidrel to trigger and timed intercourse. Pregnancy is currently ongoing and healthy, now at 10 weeks. Femara was used to induce ovulation for my PCOS, Ovidrel was my trigger shot and no MFI so timed intercourse was sufficient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Jackson)
Ashley was the primary nurse I interacted with at CORM. She was excellent at providing prompt information, calling in my prescriptions, and responding to my questions. They have a nurse triage line for questions and I found that Ashley always responded to my non-urgent questions within a few hours. She was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable but willing to ask the doctor if I asked her something she didn't know. Similarly the rest of the staff was highly professional and welcoming. No complaints here.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic has multiple locations and flexible hours, which was really convenient for monitoring appointments! My spouse did his lab testing at a Saturday appt (available upon request), which was perfect for his busy weekday schedule. The offices have a home-y feel and a child-free waiting room, which I appreciated. There is a nursing triage line for non-urgent questions during normal business hours and an option to page the physician on weekends for emergencies.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anu Kathiresan at CORM.
Infertility diagnosis was covered under my insurance, but treatment was not. A medicated cycle with monitoring without IUI was $1275. IUI was an extra $400. Sperm freezing was offered to us at $800.
Houston

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Anu Kathiresan at CORM.

IUI, 1 IVF
She [Dr. Kathiresan] will provide multiple protocols to choose from, not just one that she thinks is best. She listens and remembers what protocol you want to move forward with. Her educational videos on social media and blogs are also extremely helpful and representative of CORMs procedures..."Kitchen sink method" of Transferring qty 1 day 5 embryo with embryo glue. Additional medication was taking dexamethasone steroid and lovenox blood thinner after transfer. Beta 1 and 2 resulted positive and we graduated the program at 9 weeks!
IUI, 1 IVF
How was your experience with Anu Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan is gentle, detailed oriented and passionate. She takes the time to listen to your questions and thoroughly answers them without overwhelming you nor rushing you. She will provide multiple protocols to choose from, not just one that she thinks is best. She listens and remembers what protocol you want to move forward with. Her educational videos on social media and blogs are also extremely helpful and representative of CORMs procedures. I wish we could have continued our OB care with her until the baby's arrival.
Be patient and take it one step at a time. Trust Dr. Kathiresan even if there is a bump in a road and keep trying!
Dr. Kathiresan is gentle, detailed oriented and passionate. She takes the times to listen to your questions and thoroughly answers them without overwhelming you nor rushing you.
Protocol 1: Transfer of qty 1 day 5 embryo without embryo glue. Beta 1 was positive at 42 HCG but Beta 2 was negative. Protocol 2: Performed Hysteroscopy (minimal obstructions) and ERA (120 hour progesterone - on time). Transfer of qty 1 day 5 embryo with glue. Beta 1 was negative. Protocol 3: "Kitchen sink method" of Transferring qty 1 day 5 embryo with embryo glue. Additional medication was taking dexamethasone steroid and lovenox blood thinner after transfer. Beta 1 and 2 resulted positive and we graduated the program at 9 weeks!
Ashley along with the other ladies at the Memorial office are phenomenal! They are timely, personable and thorough. They remember previous results and tasks and know you by first name.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Strengths are the doctors, nurses, clinical staff, embryologists are superb and timely. Surgeries are only performed at the Clear Lake location, which may require more logistics and planning. The main downside is that it is difficult to contact a nurse live, however once you leave a message on the Triage line, you will receive a call back the same or following day. You will need to ensure you have your phone with you because otherwise you have to leave another message.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anu Kathiresan at CORM.
$10,000-$15,000 for Egg Retrieval + Medication; $4,500 for 1st Embryo transfer, $2,000 for 2nd Embryo transfer - no charge for subsequent transfers up to 1 year of Egg Retrieval.
Describe Anu Kathiresan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Yes, CORMs protocol only allows 1 embryo per transfer. Initially we were unhappy because we wanted 2 to be transferred. After hearing the risks, we agreed and are content.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
She [Dr. Kathiresan] was very nice and knowledgeable but very conservative with treatment. She wasn’t willing to do any immune treatment or prophylactic treatments. She was also Willing to follow what we wanted as far as timed intercourse vs IUI etc.... 1st timed intercourse cycle- Large cyst at baseline but continued. Only one egg on 7.5 mg letrozole. Trigger on day 16. 0 beta. 2nd timed intercourse cycle- clean baseline. 7.5 femara followed by 4 days of 75iu gonal F. Only 2 eggs that were barely mature at CD 13.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Anu Kathiresan at CORM?
She was very nice and knowledgeable but very conservative with treatment. She wasn’t willing to do any immune treatment or prophylactic treatments. She was also Willing to follow what we wanted as far as timed intercourse vs IUI etc.
If you have a complex case she perhaps may not be the best fit since I don’t find she thinks outside the box.
1st timed intercourse cycle- Large cyst at baseline but continued. Only one egg on 7.5 mg letrozole. Trigger on day 16. 0 beta. 2nd timed intercourse cycle- clean baseline. 7.5 femara followed by 4 days of 75iu gonal F. Only 2 eggs that were barely mature at CD 13. Trigger that day. Tested out trigger at home and after 3 days of negatives I had 3 days of positives but the nurses said no betas until 14 dpo. By that point tests were lightening again. Beta of ~3. No follow up to see if it was rising or falling. Just told to stop progesterone.
We’re always sweet but sometimes didn’t know what was going on
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinics financial department was a nightmare from start to finish. They told me things weren’t covered when I knew for a fact they were. They tried to make me do a $1100 package for my third timed cycle but the protocol was the same as my second and I only needed 2 ultrasounds and lab work. The package was for 4 monitoring sessions. If I had paid separately for each aspect of my cycle it was going to be much much cheaper. They had also said the cost for a cycle capped out at the $1100 so If I ended up needed the full package i didn’t pay more. It seems like I always got a different answer depending on who I spoke to. I got the impression that things were done a certain way and that was not open for change on a case by case basis. I feel like the management prioritises profits over patients.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anu Kathiresan at CORM.
1100 for a basic timed intercourse cycle 1900 for an IUI 13,900 for ivf before any transfers
What specific things went wrong at CORM?
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
I feel like she [Dr. Kathiresan] truly cares about the results, as if she's rooting for us as much as our families. I feel like I can trust her to point us in the best direction. Even if were not sure we want to go the route she's suggesting she's not pushy but understanding. She understands the stress and hope that goes with this process. I thank her for that and hope for success in our future.... She lets me know what concerns her most about any situation we go through. I believe her best strength is her compassion. She in this with us not just treating. Not sure about any weaknesses, I suppose I wasn't focused on that so much
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Anu Kathiresan at CORM?
She lets me know what concerns her most about any situation we go through. I believe her best strength is her compassion. She in this with us not just treating. Not sure about any weaknesses, I suppose I wasn't focused on that so much. I just know I appreciated the time she spent helping me understand and be clear of our situation.
Be prepared for information. She's very thorough in everything she does so it's a lot to absorb.
I feel like she truly cares about the results, as if she's rooting for us as much as our families. I feel like I can trust her to point us in the best direction. Even if were not sure we want to go the route she's suggesting she's not pushy but understanding. She understands the stress and hope that goes with this process. I thank her for that and hope for success in our future.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is well staffed and the scheduling doesn't overlap too much so the wait time is minimal. Not aware of any weaknesses was not focused, I suppose had there been any major issues they would have stuck out.