Available by cell phone
Memorial City
9230 Katy Fwy
Houston, TX 77055
713.221.3705
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Anupama Kathiresan to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CORM to a friend?
PCOS, Other
Dr. Kathiresan took her time with me at every visit and didn't make me feel rushed. She listened to my concerns, patiently answered my questions, and tailored treatment to my concerns/needs...She was direct and up-front with me about treatment plans, success rates that I could expect, side effects of medications, and risks of treatment. She was able to provide sound clinical reasoning for all of her medical decision-making. She struck me as professional with excellent clinical skills. I would refer anyone I know to her without hesitation.
staff [at CORM] was highly professional and welcoming. No complaints here...A medicated cycle with monitoring without IUI was $1275. IUI was an extra $400. Sperm freezing was offered to us at $800... The offices have a home-y feel and a child-free waiting room...There is a nursing triage line for non-urgent questions during normal business hours and an option to page the physician on weekends for emergencies.
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan impressed me greatly with her bedside manner, expertise and communication. I felt I could ask her anything, and no question was too trivial for her. She was direct and up-front with me about treatment plans, success rates that I could expect, side effects of medications, and risks of treatment. She was able to provide sound clinical reasoning for all of her medical decision-making. She struck me as professional with excellent clinical skills. I would refer anyone I know to her without hesitation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan is unlikely to give you an unrealistically rosy outlook on your chance of success with different forms of treatment. Not that I found her to be too negative, but I think she might have slightly undersold our chances of treatment success. I prefer my expectations to be set too low rather than too high, but don't expect excessive optimism. She is a fantastic physician with an excellent bedside manner though, and you'll be pleased with your choice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Describe the protocols Anupama Kathiresan used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
I got pregnant after 1 cycle of Femara 5 mg daily on CD3-7, then Ovidrel to trigger and timed intercourse. Pregnancy is currently ongoing and healthy, now at 10 weeks. Femara was used to induce ovulation for my PCOS, Ovidrel was my trigger shot and no MFI so timed intercourse was sufficient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Jackson)
Ashley was the primary nurse I interacted with at CORM. She was excellent at providing prompt information, calling in my prescriptions, and responding to my questions. They have a nurse triage line for questions and I found that Ashley always responded to my non-urgent questions within a few hours. She was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable but willing to ask the doctor if I asked her something she didn't know. Similarly the rest of the staff was highly professional and welcoming. No complaints here.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic has multiple locations and flexible hours, which was really convenient for monitoring appointments! My spouse did his lab testing at a Saturday appt (available upon request), which was perfect for his busy weekday schedule. The offices have a home-y feel and a child-free waiting room, which I appreciated. There is a nursing triage line for non-urgent questions during normal business hours and an option to page the physician on weekends for emergencies.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.
Infertility diagnosis was covered under my insurance, but treatment was not. A medicated cycle with monitoring without IUI was $1275. IUI was an extra $400. Sperm freezing was offered to us at $800.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.

Dr K [Kathiresan] was incredible! Infertility is such a miserable thing, but her compassion and patience made it a pleasant experience. I always looked forward to seeing her, as I always left feeling reassured and hopeful. She was always willing to answer questions, no matter how neurotic I got. She, more than any doctor I’ve known, looked so genuinely excited for us when we finally got our positive. I wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone, but if you have it- Dr K is the best choice you can make.
I liked it [CORM]. Scheduling was easy, everyone was nice. Lots of locations to choose from. We had to go down to Clear Lake for testing/procedures on the weekend, but it was worth the trip. The Memorial location was my favorite - I rarely had to wait for than a few minutes to be seen.... Ashley was incredible. She was so helpful and was such a sweetheart when she called to give me news, good or bad. She was attentive and was on top of everything throughout each cycle.
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr K was incredible! Infertility is such a miserable thing, but her compassion and patience made it a pleasant experience. I always looked forward to seeing her, as I always left feeling reassured and hopeful. She was always willing to answer questions, no matter how neurotic I got. She, more than any doctor I’ve known, looked so genuinely excited for us when we finally got our positive. I wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone, but if you have it- Dr K is the best choice you can make.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She’s super patient with them. She’ll give you realistic expectations and help keep you from getting catastrophizing or getting your hopes up.
We used Letrazole, Gonal F, and Ovridel. Doses were adjusted based on how my body performed.
Describe your experience with CORM.
I liked it. Scheduling was easy, everyone was nice. Lots of locations to choose from. We had to go down to Clear Lake for testing/procedures on the weekend, but it was worth the trip. The Memorial location was my favorite - I rarely had to wait for than a few minutes to be seen.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.
A full IUI cycle was $1675 + meds.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
The clinic [CORM] was small and intimate. I felt like we were seen and each of the staff knew us and our history each time we visited. On the weekends, the staff rotate at the surgical center so we would often see a familiar face if an appointment landed on the weekend. Even the administrative/insurance department recalled our files and were so helpful getting any issues resolved with my insurance company and explained everything thoroughly.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
I did extensive research on the infertility clinics in Houston before I visited anyone. CORM and Dr. Kathiresan was on the top of my list as not only was her background impressive, but so were her colleagues and I knew in the field that your care may be in the hands of one of the other doctors if your appointment landed on a weekend. We ended up consulting a different infertility clinic at the recommendation of our OB. While that clinic was professional, my husband and I felt uneasy about the volume of patients each time we visited where we felt like just a number. I went with my gut and sought a second consultation with Dr. Kathiresan at CORM. Everyone at CORM was warm and the office had an intimate setting. Education is also important to me and Dr. Kathiresan was very informative and made sure we knew our options at each step of the way. With infertility being such a personal and possibly painful topic, you want your care to be at a place that sees you are more than just business. She rooted for us and considered our embryos as precious as we did. It was clear that she cared not only for a successful pregnancy but that we were comfortable, meaning nothing was ever rushed or pressured.
Research the entire clinic, not just the primary doctor for your care, including their lab if they have one. Make sure you're absolutely comfortable with your doctor and nurses where you can bring up any issues or questions. See multiple doctors until you find the one you're comfortable with.
The clinic was small and intimate. I felt like we were seen and each of the staff knew us and our history each time we visited. On the weekends, the staff rotate at the surgical center so we would often see a familiar face if an appointment landed on the weekend. Even the administrative/insurance department recalled our files and were so helpful getting any issues resolved with my insurance company and explained everything thoroughly.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Only a handful of doctors meant that I could research all of them and felt comfortable with all of them. Their rotating staff on the weekends meant that if I had a weekend appointment, I usually saw a familiar face at the surgical center. They also have their own storage facility and lab for the embryos. Their surgical center is located in Clear Lake with plenty of parking.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
She [Dr. Kathiresan] was very nice and knowledgeable but very conservative with treatment. She wasn’t willing to do any immune treatment or prophylactic treatments. She was also Willing to follow what we wanted as far as timed intercourse vs IUI etc.... 1st timed intercourse cycle- Large cyst at baseline but continued. Only one egg on 7.5 mg letrozole. Trigger on day 16. 0 beta. 2nd timed intercourse cycle- clean baseline. 7.5 femara followed by 4 days of 75iu gonal F. Only 2 eggs that were barely mature at CD 13.
The clinics financial department was a nightmare from start to finish. They [CORM] told me things weren’t covered when I knew for a fact they were. They tried to make me do a $1100 package for my third timed cycle but the protocol was the same as my second and I only needed 2 ultrasounds and lab work. The package was for 4 monitoring sessions. If I had paid separately for each aspect of my cycle it was going to be much much cheaper.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
She was very nice and knowledgeable but very conservative with treatment. She wasn’t willing to do any immune treatment or prophylactic treatments. She was also Willing to follow what we wanted as far as timed intercourse vs IUI etc.
If you have a complex case she perhaps may not be the best fit since I don’t find she thinks outside the box.
1st timed intercourse cycle- Large cyst at baseline but continued. Only one egg on 7.5 mg letrozole. Trigger on day 16. 0 beta. 2nd timed intercourse cycle- clean baseline. 7.5 femara followed by 4 days of 75iu gonal F. Only 2 eggs that were barely mature at CD 13. Trigger that day. Tested out trigger at home and after 3 days of negatives I had 3 days of positives but the nurses said no betas until 14 dpo. By that point tests were lightening again. Beta of ~3. No follow up to see if it was rising or falling. Just told to stop progesterone.
We’re always sweet but sometimes didn’t know what was going on
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinics financial department was a nightmare from start to finish. They told me things weren’t covered when I knew for a fact they were. They tried to make me do a $1100 package for my third timed cycle but the protocol was the same as my second and I only needed 2 ultrasounds and lab work. The package was for 4 monitoring sessions. If I had paid separately for each aspect of my cycle it was going to be much much cheaper. They had also said the cost for a cycle capped out at the $1100 so If I ended up needed the full package i didn’t pay more. It seems like I always got a different answer depending on who I spoke to. I got the impression that things were done a certain way and that was not open for change on a case by case basis. I feel like the management prioritises profits over patients.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.
1100 for a basic timed intercourse cycle 1900 for an IUI 13,900 for ivf before any transfers
IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr.Kathiresan was very gentle and explained all of my options and was my pushy about which options to do. It was our choice of what we are comfortable with. Dr. Kathiresan did give us her professional advice of what would be best for us in our IVF journey.... Felt like a human she answered all my questions was not pushy understood how I felt about my previous treatment with IVF.
The clinic [CORM] is very quiet, clean, organized and the privacy is a big plus. The communication is also a big plus. If you have other paper work from another clinic the transfer is very smooth transfer. The nursing staff, financial department and other staffs are very professional.... The Egg donor or egg retrieval and any other testing that will be needing cost roughly around 23,200
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan is a heartwarming, passionate, honest, great dr. that takes her time in explaining your personal plan of successfully conceiving a baby.
At this time we just did consultation and lab work, and ultrasound
They were all welcoming and polite and answered all my questions and if they did not have an answer by the end of my visit my questions were answered.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is very quiet, clean, organized and the privacy is a big plus. The communication is also a big plus. If you have other paper work from another clinic the transfer is very smooth transfer. The nursing staff, financial department and other staffs are very professional. The time you walk in until the time you walk out of you appointment makes you feel like you are the only person they are attending to.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.
Describe Anupama Kathiresan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Not at this time

3 IUI, IVF
she [Dr. Kathiresan] made my husband and I feel like she really cared. She explained all procedures with visuals and in a manner we could understand. She was hopeful yet gently told us the limitations and risks...it was obvious she does her best to meet her patients’ wish to be parents...she really puts her heart in her profession...remembered our names and was very familiar with our case. She was honest yet kind as she explained every procedure. It was quite obvious she was emotionally invested. Doctor Nps
Ashley [nurse at CORM] was so kind and thorough. She was professional and prompt...Strengths: appointments were generally quick; waiting area was private; clinic was clean; front staff is friendly; ultrasound technician is kind and friendly ...The only weakness is that the front office phone is never answered and patient has to leave a voicemail then wait for a returned call...The last few weeks we had a different nurse but did not interact with her as much due to the stage of our cycle.
3 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathirsean is a bright and professional medical doctor. She is confident in her skills. Aside from this, she made my husband and I feel like she really cared. She explained all procedures with visuals and in a manner we could understand. She was hopeful yet gently told us the limitations and risks. Our previous doctor was cold and too serious which made us feel intimidated and like giving up. When we met Dr. Kathirsean it was obvious she does her best to meet her patients’ wish to be parents.
She is a good listener so ask questions and express concerns. Please know she really puts her heart in her profession.
The doctor remembered our names and was very familiar with our case. She was honest yet kind as she explained every procedure. It was quite obvious she was emotionally invested.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Ashely)
Ashley was our nurse. The last few weeks we had a different nurse but did not interact with her as much due to the stage of our cycle. Ashley was so kind and thorough. She was professional and prompt.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Strengths: appointments were generally quick; waiting area was private; clinic was clean; front staff is friendly; ultrasound technician is kind and friendly The only weakness is that the front office phone is never answered and patient has to leave a voicemail then wait for a returned call.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.
The entire costs with medications was roughly 20K. Our insurance did not cover this procedure.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
I feel like she [Dr. Kathiresan] truly cares about the results, as if she's rooting for us as much as our families. I feel like I can trust her to point us in the best direction. Even if were not sure we want to go the route she's suggesting she's not pushy but understanding. She understands the stress and hope that goes with this process. I thank her for that and hope for success in our future.... She lets me know what concerns her most about any situation we go through. I believe her best strength is her compassion. She in this with us not just treating. Not sure about any weaknesses, I suppose I wasn't focused on that so much
The clinic [CORM] is well staffed and the scheduling doesn't overlap too much so the wait time is minimal. Not aware of any weaknesses was not focused, I suppose had there been any major issues they would have stuck out....I feel like she truly cares about the results, as if she's rooting for us as much as our families. I feel like I can trust her to point us in the best direction. Even if were not sure we want to go the route she's suggesting she's not pushy but understanding. She understands the stress and hope that goes with this process.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
She lets me know what concerns her most about any situation we go through. I believe her best strength is her compassion. She in this with us not just treating. Not sure about any weaknesses, I suppose I wasn't focused on that so much. I just know I appreciated the time she spent helping me understand and be clear of our situation.
Be prepared for information. She's very thorough in everything she does so it's a lot to absorb.
I feel like she truly cares about the results, as if she's rooting for us as much as our families. I feel like I can trust her to point us in the best direction. Even if were not sure we want to go the route she's suggesting she's not pushy but understanding. She understands the stress and hope that goes with this process. I thank her for that and hope for success in our future.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is well staffed and the scheduling doesn't overlap too much so the wait time is minimal. Not aware of any weaknesses was not focused, I suppose had there been any major issues they would have stuck out.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr Katherisan is friendly and caring. She is quite knowledgeable and explains the procedures and treatments in detail with pictures and videos where necessary. She is always there for you throughout your treatment and always ready to answer any of your questions and concerns. ... Dr. Katherisan made me feel special. She was very compassionate and listened to my concerns.
The environment of clinic [CORM - Memorial City] is very clean and refreshing. There is very less wait time and even if you are waiting, they have informative videos being played continuously. The clinic is very organized and they also provide snacks to patients on the way back to lobby. ... Ashley and other staff memebers were always very warm and pleasant. They all took great care of me.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The environment of clinic is very clean and refreshing. There is very less wait time and even if you are waiting, they have informative videos being played continuously. The clinic is very organized and they also provide snacks to patients on the way back to lobby.
Memorial City
+ Read more- Read less
We were doing the IUI cycles [with Dr. Kathiresan] since I had problem with ovulation and PCOS. We didn't do the injectables since I was very young and had chances of multiples. We only did the pills and cycle monitoring. Our second cycle was successful...She is very patient and knowledgeable. She knows exactly what she is doing and very confident with her approach. She takes time to explain her patients the overall procedure.
The nurses and administrative staff [at CORM] are very sweet and very quick with appointments setup. Ashley has been very supportive and kind while answering my questions. She had always phoned the prescriptions to the pharmacy on time. The other staff has answered all my insurance related questions on time. The clinic has a very positive vibe overall...Clinic is very neat and clean. They have a very positive environment overall. They are always very quick with appointments setup and would answer all your questions that you may have. Before starting our treatment, they explained us all the costs that we would have to bear and all the parts that will be covered by our insurance
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Anu is one of the best doctors I have been to. She is very patient and knowledgeable. She knows exactly what she is doing and very confident with her approach. She takes time to explain her patients the overall procedure. She is amazing!
Be patient and trust your doctor!
Dr. Anu is one of the best doctors I have been to. She is very patient and knowledgeable. She knows exactly what she is doing and very confident with her approach. She takes time to explain her patients the overall procedure. The nurses and administrative staff are also very sweet and very quick with appointments setup. They had always phoned the prescriptions to the pharmacy on time and have answered all my insurance related questions on time. The clinic has a very positive vibe overall.
We were doing the IUI cycles since I had problem with ovulation and PCOS. We didn't do the injectables since I was very young and had chances of multiples. We only did the pills and cycle monitoring. Our second cycle was successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
The nurses and administrative staff are very sweet and very quick with appointments setup. Ashley has been very supportive and kind while answering my questions. She had always phoned the prescriptions to the pharmacy on time. The other staff has answered all my insurance related questions on time. The clinic has a very positive vibe overall
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Kathiresan is very knowledgeable and supportive. She is very organized and has her nurse go over my treatment plan everytime. ... She explains what she is doing during procedures and helps me understand results. ... I haven’t gone through an IVF cycle yet, but she recommends sungle embryo transfer because the success rate is so high now.
Very professional, clean, and quiet. Children are not allowed because of the sensitive nature of visits. I really appreciate that. Usually runs on time, rarely wait. Difficult to find an office number online. ... CORN [CORM] tries to accommodate appointments around my work schedule. ... [nurse] Answered my questions and walked me through procedures. She performed my 1st IUI.
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan is very knowledgeable and supportive. She is very organized and has her nurse go over my treatment plan everytime. CORN tries to accommodate appointments around my work schedule. She explains what she is doing during procedures and helps me understand results.
Set up a consult appointment, even if you’re just thinking about fertility treatment. There’s no commitment until you’re ready and I learned a lot about what options are available to me.
I felt like a human because she and the nurses always answered my questions and listened to my concerns.
1st IUI: 2.5mg Letrozole for 5 days, Ovidril shot, Estradiol, progesterone suppositories. Negative Hcg test. 2nd IUI: 5mg Letrozole for 5 days, Gonal shot 37.5mg for 3 days, progesterone supplements. Positive Hcg test >5 but >25. 2nd Hcg test negative. 3rd IUI: Letrozole 7.5 mg, Gonal shot 75 mg, progesterone suppositories. Positive Hcg test but <25. 2nd Hcg test >25 but not doubling, 3rd Hcg test negative.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.
For preliminary appointments and tests, $60 copay through insurance. IUI cycle each cost about $2500 including prescriptions. The prescription company they recommend was actually extremely cheaper than my insurance!

2020
We know the odds are stacked against us but we keep in mind if this cycle isn't successful, Dr. Katherisean said she'll evaluate and make any changes needed to improve our chances at a second cycle treatment. Her determination to give us the best chance to succeed really validated why we chose her as our doctor...She is very understanding, personable, I don't feel rushed or uncomfortable asking questions...We hope to start our first treatment cycle soon and we're confident we'll be in the best hands.
The staff [at CORM] has been kind and welcoming. In order to get a hold of anyone beyond setting an appointment, you must leave a voicemail. They will return your call fairly quickly if it's made in the morning or early in the day...We hope to start our first treatment cycle soon and we're confident we'll be in the best hands. We know the odds are stacked against us but we keep in mind if this cycle isn't successful, Dr. Katherisean said she'll evaluate and make any changes needed to improve our chances at a second cycle treatment. Her determination to give us the best chance to succeed really validated why we chose her as our doctor.
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Research and prepare questions in advance, don't be afraid to discuss everything you may think is important for her to know.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The staff has been kind and welcoming. In order to get a hold of anyone beyond setting an appointment, you must leave a voicemail. They will return your call fairly quickly if it's made in the morning or early in the day.

16 Eggs Frozen
This clinic [CORM- Houston] was very well-organized, and everyone I met was very friendly, personable, and knowledgeable about the process. They saw patients in a timely fashion and were easy to work with. There are also multiple locations that are all easily accessible...$7500 for the entire process except for medications for egg freezing...She [Dr. Anupama Kathiresan] was very empathetic and understanding toward my goals for egg freezing and presented the information to me in a way that was helpful but also realistic...Though I am a physician as well, she was able to navigate our patient-doctor relationship flawlessly (which is notoriously hard to do when the patient is also in the healthcare field as doctors/nurses make some of the toughest patients!). She is caring, thoughtful, and clearly works toward optimizing the chances for success for her patients - even if that means having difficult conversations rather than simply reassuring you that "everything will work out fine!" If you are looking for someone to guide you through this tough journey, whether it's infertility issues or fertility preservation, I couldn't recommend Dr. Kathiresan more as your REI doctor.
16 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan was a phenomenal doctor and I'm so grateful I found her to take me through this overwhelming and emotional process. She was empathetic and optimistic toward reaching our goals but also very realistic in setting expectations and ensuring that I was fully informed about every step of the process and the chances of success. Though I am a physician as well, she was able to navigate our patient-doctor relationship flawlessly (which is notoriously hard to do when the patient is also in the healthcare field as doctors/nurses make some of the toughest patients!). She is caring, thoughtful, and clearly works toward optimizing the chances for success for her patients - even if that means having difficult conversations rather than simply reassuring you that "everything will work out fine!" If you are looking for someone to guide you through this tough journey, whether it's infertility issues or fertility preservation, I couldn't recommend Dr. Kathiresan more as your REI doctor.
Ask questions!! Don't be afraid to speak up about what you need to know to feel comfortable with the process.
She was very empathetic and understanding toward my goals for egg freezing and presented the information to me in a way that was helpful but also realistic.
Describe your experience with CORM.
This clinic was very well-organized, and everyone I met was very friendly, personable, and knowledgeable about the process. They saw patients in a timely fashion and were easy to work with. There are also multiple locations that are all easily accessible.
$7500 for the entire process except for medications for egg freezing
+ Read more- Read less

I knew that I wouldn't be left hanging when I was worried if I emailed Ashley [CORM nurse]. The ultrasound tech that I saw was also amazing. She put me at ease and tried to give me as much positive information during my exam as she could. ... Upon arriving at the office at 7:30 am I found the Houston location to be closed and locked. I called the CORM phone number which stated that their hours of operation began at 7:30 am but when I spoke to someone at the Clear Lake location I found that the Houston location did not open until 8:00 am.
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
I don't have any weaknesses to list at this time. We only worked with Dr. Kathiresan a few times before needing a different specialist's care but I still feel that I can come to her with questions or concerns as I go through my pregnancy. She was amazing to both myself and my husband in the time that we spent with her. Her strengths: knowledgeable personable caring responds quickly helpful trustworthy
She made us feel very comfortable. She has a great bedside manner. I still feel like I can speak with her even though I am no longer under her care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Jackson, RN)
Ashley was always prompt to respond to my questions and concerns which always helped put me at ease. I knew that I wouldn't be left hanging when I was worried if I emailed Ashley. The ultrasound tech that I saw was also amazing. She put me at ease and tried to give me as much positive information during my exam as she could. It was always a great experience.
Describe your experience with CORM.
CORM Houston was great. They were very caring and helpful throughout my visits to their location. My only issue was with an automated text that was sent confirming my 8:00 am appointment. It said that my appointment was actually at 8:15 and that I needed to arrive 45 minutes prior for my ultrasound. Upon arriving at the office at 7:30 am I found the Houston location to be closed and locked. I called the CORM phone number which stated that their hours of operation began at 7:30 am but when I spoke to someone at the Clear Lake location I found that the Houston location did not open until 8:00 am. It was frustrating to make arrangements to be somewhere at 7:30 am only to stand outside the door in the hallway until an employee arrived at 8:00 to unlock the doors.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.
About $200 for my ultrasound and doctor visit.

IUI, 1 IVF
She [Dr. Kathiresan] will provide multiple protocols to choose from, not just one that she thinks is best. She listens and remembers what protocol you want to move forward with. Her educational videos on social media and blogs are also extremely helpful and representative of CORMs procedures..."Kitchen sink method" of Transferring qty 1 day 5 embryo with embryo glue. Additional medication was taking dexamethasone steroid and lovenox blood thinner after transfer. Beta 1 and 2 resulted positive and we graduated the program at 9 weeks!
$10,000-$15,000 for Egg Retrieval + Medication [at CORM]; $4,500 for 1st Embryo transfer, $2,000 for 2nd Embryo transfer - no charge for subsequent transfers up to 1 year of Egg Retrieval...CORMs protocol only allows 1 embryo per transfer...Strengths are the doctors, nurses, clinical staff, embryologists are superb and timely. Surgeries are only performed at the Clear Lake location, which may require more logistics and planning. The main downside is that it is difficult to contact a nurse live, however once you leave a message on the Triage line, you will receive a call back the same or following day. You will need to ensure you have your phone with you because otherwise you have to leave another message.
IUI, 1 IVF
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan is gentle, detailed oriented and passionate. She takes the time to listen to your questions and thoroughly answers them without overwhelming you nor rushing you. She will provide multiple protocols to choose from, not just one that she thinks is best. She listens and remembers what protocol you want to move forward with. Her educational videos on social media and blogs are also extremely helpful and representative of CORMs procedures. I wish we could have continued our OB care with her until the baby's arrival.
Be patient and take it one step at a time. Trust Dr. Kathiresan even if there is a bump in a road and keep trying!
Dr. Kathiresan is gentle, detailed oriented and passionate. She takes the times to listen to your questions and thoroughly answers them without overwhelming you nor rushing you.
Protocol 1: Transfer of qty 1 day 5 embryo without embryo glue. Beta 1 was positive at 42 HCG but Beta 2 was negative. Protocol 2: Performed Hysteroscopy (minimal obstructions) and ERA (120 hour progesterone - on time). Transfer of qty 1 day 5 embryo with glue. Beta 1 was negative. Protocol 3: "Kitchen sink method" of Transferring qty 1 day 5 embryo with embryo glue. Additional medication was taking dexamethasone steroid and lovenox blood thinner after transfer. Beta 1 and 2 resulted positive and we graduated the program at 9 weeks!
Ashley along with the other ladies at the Memorial office are phenomenal! They are timely, personable and thorough. They remember previous results and tasks and know you by first name.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.
$10,000-$15,000 for Egg Retrieval + Medication; $4,500 for 1st Embryo transfer, $2,000 for 2nd Embryo transfer - no charge for subsequent transfers up to 1 year of Egg Retrieval.
Yes, CORMs protocol only allows 1 embryo per transfer. Initially we were unhappy because we wanted 2 to be transferred. After hearing the risks, we agreed and are content.
2019 - 2020
Dr. Kathiresan showed me compassion like I had never received from any previous fertility doctor. She always took her time and explained everything in detail, stopped when I had questions, explained things several times if I did not understand, and always gave me the reasons behind her decisions and what she thought would be the best course of treatment. Her personalized care made me feel like she genuinely cared about my well being...made the entire process just a little bit easier...explained that a single embryo transfer was best in my situation, and that her practice preferred to only transfer one embryo at a time. I
practice [CORM] preferred to only transfer one embryo at a time...Everything always went smoothly. With the exception of one appointment that was removed in error. However, they were able to schedule me in within minutes with no interruption to my treatment. Make sure your appointments are always confirmed and there should not be any problems... the appointments always felt very personal, informative and I never left with questions. I was treated like an actual patient, not just a number...One lost appointment. But they were able to schedule me in within minutes.
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
I am crying typing this. Dr. Kathiresan showed me compassion like I had never received from any previous fertility doctor. She always took her time and explained everything in detail, stopped when I had questions, explained things several times if I did not understand, and always gave me the reasons behind her decisions and what she thought would be the best course of treatment. Her personalized care made me feel like she genuinely cared about my well being. This is an extremely personal and emotional experience, and Dr. Kathiresan made the entire process just a little bit easier.
Understand this is a lengthy process. Be patient and take it one day at a time.
The first two clinics I chose always felt too busy. Every time I went in for an appointment, whether it was for blood work and ultrasound or a doctor consult, the waiting room was always full of patients. I always felt rushed during my appointments. With Dr. Kathiresan, the appointments always felt very personal, informative and I never left with questions. I was treated like an actual patient, not just a number.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Dr. Kathiresan explained that a single embryo transfer was best in my situation, and that her practice preferred to only transfer one embryo at a time. I was hesitant at first, because the prior two clinics always pushed for two embryos. Once she explained the rationale, pros and cons to single embryo transfer, I understood the approach.

2018 - 2020
Dr. Kathiresan felt strongly that we should only transfer a single embryo to help ensure a successful implantation. Because we had so many embryos, we would have many more opportunities to implant again if it failed. She was also concerned about the risks of carrying and delivering multiples...always explained everything to me in as much detail as I wanted and never rushed through our appointments even though I knew she had very busy days. Doctor Nps
I was supposed to be on birth control before a surgical procedure [at CORM]. I wasn't given a prescription but I remembered about a week before my surgery that my doctor had mentioned it when we originally scheduled it. When I called, the clinic scrambled to reschedule the surgery so it could still happen in that current cycle, rather than waiting for the following month after being on birth control. I also had a nurse call me the afternoon after my implantation asking if I was ready for the procedure the next day, despite having already had it done that morning.
2018 - 2020
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan was very kind and patient. She made me feel comfortable to ask any questions and I always felt as though she was answering honestly and to the best of her ability. She did not sugar-coat my results even if they were bad news, which I appreciated, and did not hesitate to delay a procedure if it meant that it would be more successful in the long run.
Do research beforehand and ask all the questions you want.
Dr. Kathiresan always explained everything to me in as much detail as I wanted and never rushed through our appointments even though I knew she had very busy days.
It felt like I was always talking to a different nurse, which worried me because it seemed like we weren't always on the same page. I had a few communication issues that resulted in scrambling to get a surgery scheduled or me having to repeatedly call to get my prescriptions sent to the correct pharmacy. Overall, everyone was very kind but I felt as though I had to stay on top of my own procedures to ensure things were done on time and as directly by Dr. Kathiresan. Maybe that is how they prefer to do things, but I wish I'd had a dedicated nurse or patient care tech to help follow along and make sure everything was running smoothly.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Because there are four offices, I think things can get a little confusing. The internal portal is helpful, but there is not really a standard for uploading the information. I struggled to keep all my information organized, especially in regards to medication.
Dr. Kathiresan felt strongly that we should only transfer a single embryo to help ensure a successful implantation. Because we had so many embryos, we would have many more opportunities to implant again if it failed. She was also concerned about the risks of carrying and delivering multiples. We went back and forth a few times about whether we agreed and ultimately decided to follow her approach.
Webster

Endometriosis, Other
She [Dr. Kathiresan] introduced me to the ERA exam. This exam would give her the highest peak to conceive. ... She was very compassionate and understanding. ... I beat the odds of infertility by the side of a magnificent doctor Anu Kathiresan. Her guidance and exceptional dedication towards obtaining a positive pregnancy result was absolutely and undeniably the BEST! I not only achieved my first IVF miracle baby with her but also my second.
The CORM clinic is an excellent representation to help couples with the struggles of infertility. They have state of the art machinery, lab coordinators and communication at its best. Not to mention the best on-call professionals. ... [nursing staff] Excellent and on point. ... Her [Dr. Kathiresan] approach to determine whether to have a single or a multiple transfer depends on her patient's overall examination. To me, she recommended a single and worked out perfect!
Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
I beat the odds of infertility by the side of a magnificent doctor Anu Kathiresan. Her guidance and exceptional dedication towards obtaining a positive pregnancy result was absolutely and undeniably the BEST! I not only achieved my first IVF miracle baby with her but also my second. For six years, I was lost in the land of infertility doctors with no positive avail. Dr. Kathiresan gave me hope, introduced me to extensive medical studies and procedures that made my dream a reality within a year. I am so blessed that God placed me on her path at the right time. She is my superhero doctor and I am so thankful to have her in my life. To my sister warriors fighting infertility Dr. Kathiresan and staff is the answer.
Don't give up because she will do everything possible to reach the two line goal.
She was very compassionate and understanding.
She introduced me to the ERA exam. This exam would give her the highest peak to conceive.
Excellent and on point.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.
The costs did not matter because it was for a great cause.
Her approach to determine whether to have a single or a multiple transfer depends on her patient's overall examination. To me, she recommended a single and worked out perfect!

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
Dr. Kathiresan was wonderful! Very knowledgeable and clear on what needed to be done in order to make our process successful. She was kind and eased all of our concerns. I am so grateful we chose her to walk with us through all of this!...During the retrieval stage I was on the growth hormone ( due to my low amh), gonal f, Cetrotide and dhea...I then did a hysteroscopy, then an ERA (which came back that I needed extra time on Progesterone. During the transfer cycle, I was on Estrace, Pio, Endometrium, Estrogen patches, Lovonox, and baby Aspirin.
The nursing staff are nice and efficient [at CORM]...The clinics I went to were in great locations. They were clean and everyone was friendly. The only down side is you can wait a bit if they get backed up with patients. Overall, I had a great experience at both clinics...During the retrieval stage I was on the growth hormone ( due to my low amh), gonal f, Cetrotide and dhea. I am not sure of the other medication. I then did a hysteroscopy, then an ERA (which came back that I needed extra time on Progesterone. During the transfer cycle, I was on Estrace, Pio, Endometrium, Estrogen patches, Lovonox, and baby Aspirin.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Ask whatever question you want, she will be happy to explain it all to you. There is no stupid questions and you are going to want to make sure you leave without anything up in the air.
Dr. Kathiresan, took her time to really answer any questions or concerns we had. She was honest and straight forward but she was never cold. She was kind and very helpful to us.
The nursing staff are nice and efficient.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
The office staff [at CORM] is wonderful and kind. Everyone has a smile on their face, and everyone remembers your name. When I was there, I didn’t feel like just another patient. I felt like I was always taken care of...Ashley [nurse] was very kind and warm. She always returned my phone calls in a timely manner. She was very knowledgeable in Dr. Kathiresan’s treatment plan, as well as the fertility process in general...Dr. Kathiresan was warm, kind, and empathetic. She always made sure that all of my questions were answered, and she was available if I had any questions that popped up. She always made sure that I felt comfortable with the whole process. When I got emotional during our transfer, she got a little emotional with me. In that moment, I felt like she wasn’t just my Dr, but she was on the journey with me...she only likes to transfer one embryo at a time...She explained things in a way that was easy for my husband and I to understand without talking down to us. She was always available whenever we had a question or concern and always did what she could to put our mind at ease when we expressed our fears.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Expect a warm and kind Dr who is passionate and takes pride in what she does.
Dr. Kathiresan was empathetic to the difficult nature of infertility. She explained things in a way that was easy for my husband and I to understand without talking down to us. She was always available whenever we had a question or concern and always did what she could to put our mind at ease when we expressed our fears.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Ashley was very kind and warm. She always returned my phone calls in a timely manner. She was very knowledgeable in Dr. Kathiresan’s treatment plan, as well as the fertility process in general.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The office staff is wonderful and kind. Everyone has a smile on their face, and everyone remembers your name. When I was there, I didn’t feel like just another patient. I felt like I was always taken care of.
I only wanted to transfer 1 embryo because as a pediatric nurse I know the risks associated with multiples, and Dr. Kathiresan echoed my concerns stating that she only likes to transfer one embryo at a time.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Kathiresan was patient, caring and honest each step of the way. When we found out the positive news that we were pregnant, everyone at CORM celebrated along with us...was very attentive and adjusted my medicines and appointments to monitor the results she was seeing. It truly was a hands-on experience with her. She made you feel like she was doing everything she could to get the results you wanted...We felt truly cared for
There were issues with my insurance and billing [at CORM]. The nurse would call in a prescription but she wouldn't back date it. I had two different issues with this which caused me once to not use insurance at all and then another time, I had to file and appeal with my insurance which is just a headache. It seemed like something a nurse would have to deal with a lot so I don't know why this occurred, especially twice...The clinic is very clean and the wait time for appointments is minimal (less than 10 minutes after you check in). All of the machines are new and clean so you don't feel like the doctors are outdated.
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan was very attentive and adjusted my medicines and appointments to monitor the results she was seeing. It truly was a hands-on experience with her. She made you feel like she was doing everything she could to get the results you wanted.
Be ready to visit the office frequently and the process leading up to your first IUI might take longer than you hope because of all the testing that is necessary before starting either IUI or IVF.
We felt truly cared for by everyone, and appreciated that the staff was accessible when we had questions or concerns. Dr. Kathiresan was patient, caring and honest each step of the way. When we found out the positive news that we were pregnant, everyone at CORM celebrated along with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
The nurses were very helpful and compassionate. Often times, the news isn't good or is more of waiting and so the nurses handle frustrated patients very well.