Ratings of 1 mean patients felt this doctor treated them as "a number."
Ratings of 10 mean patients felt this doctor treated them as "a human."
Ratings of 1 mean poor communication.
Ratings of 10 mean excellent communication.
Ratings of 1 mean patients only saw this doctor once or twice during treatment.
Ratings of 10 mean patients saw this doctor at every appointment.
Scale is "poor, ok, good, excellent" and measures how responsive a care team was when patients needed to speak to them.
How Doctor Communicates
Penn Fertility Care
At 3 offices
This patient has provided documentation of treatment at this clinic.
- Failed to call with results
- Failed to send your chart to another clinic
- Failed to inform you of changes in protocol
- Provided conflicting information
- Failed to convey critical information