5.1

U of Cincinnati

April Batcheller works at

6565 France Avenue South
Edina, MN 55435

Dr.Batcheller is very kind and compassionate. She really listened to our story/journey, and our thoughts and wants for treatments. She advised IVF, but we said we aren’t comfortable with that, she didn’t push it. She is working with us, with what we’re comfortable with.... We will have one when we meet with Dr. Batcheller next week for our regroup. We have only done bloodwork and hsg testing.
As of now everyone at CCRM has been very kind and helpful. My primary nurse, Margaret, has been wonderful and very helpful!... As with any fertility clinic, it can take a little bit of time to get your first consultation appointment. It is nice having an online patient portal. There is quite a bit of paper/online work/questions to fill out. I am always early for my appointments, but they always seem to call me back late.
How was your experience with April Batcheller at CCRM Minneapolis?
Dr.Batcheller is very kind and compassionate. She really listened to our story/journey, and our thoughts and wants for treatments. She advised IVF, but we said we aren’t comfortable with that, she didn’t push it. She is working with us, with what we’re comfortable with. I feel as though we are in great hands. And very hopeful she will help us to grow our family!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of April Batcheller at CCRM Minneapolis?
Give Dr. Batcheller a chance, you won’t regret it!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with April Batcheller at CCRM Minneapolis?
I felt as though she really listened to our thoughts and feelings. She is very kind.
Describe the protocols April Batcheller used in your cycles at CCRM Minneapolis and their degree of success.
We have not come up with an exact plan yet. We will have one when we meet with Dr. Batcheller next week for our regroup. We have only done bloodwork and hsg testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Minneapolis. (Assigned nurse: Margaret Sundheim)
Describe your experience with CCRM Minneapolis.
Describe the costs associated with your care under April Batcheller at CCRM Minneapolis.
I am not sure yet.
Edina

If you want to see your doctor every time you come into the clinic, this might not be the best place - the communication with Dr. Batcheller was absolutely positive, informative and she seems to care a lot.... April Batcheller seemed to want to make sure that every bit of information was understood by my partner and me. Also, she was very helpful in alleviating worries wherever possible.
The protocols are very personalized, and the staff [at CCRM Minneapolis] is very caring and eager to be friendly on a personal level. On the downside, communication was sometimes lacking between departments. We occasionally received misinformation from the staff which was soon clarified by Dr. Batcheller... Our assigned nurse gave us the wrong information about what the AMH levels entail, which caused unnecessary stress. Also, due to miscommunication the first sperm sample was not frozen down.
How was your experience with April Batcheller at CCRM Minneapolis?
Prepare questions before your appointments!
Luteal Oral/Extended Clomid (Protocol 5 with extended Clomid/Freeze-all only)
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Minneapolis. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
Very caring and approachable
Describe your experience with CCRM Minneapolis.
The protocols are very personalized, and the staff is very caring and eager to be friendly on a personal level. On the downside, communication was sometimes lacking between departments. We occasionally received misinformation from the staff which was soon clarified by Dr. Batcheller
15000 Dollars (Tests, Medication)
What specific things went wrong at CCRM Minneapolis?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM Minneapolis.

2017 - 2019, Successful
She [Dr. April Batcheller] was a wonderful doctor and made this stressful experience more comfortable. That's why we are going to do IVF again now with her this spring. She was very thoughtful and explained things well to us. I am very grateful for her help... We did egg retrieval with genetic testing and an egg transfer... Great clinic [CCRM Minneapolis- Edina] ...just wish I lived closer. I had to drive about 45 minutes each way multiple times a week for appointments. That's not the clinics fault in the least and the staff worked their best to make the times convenient for me
Great clinic [CCRM Minneapolis- Edina] ...just wish I lived closer. I had to drive about 45 minutes each way multiple times a week for appointments. That's not the clinics fault in the least and the staff worked their best to make the times convenient for me... She [Dr. April Batcheller] was a wonderful doctor and made this stressful experience more comfortable. That's why we are going to do IVF again now with her this spring. She was very thoughtful and explained things well to us
How was your experience with April Batcheller at CCRM Minneapolis?
She was a wonderful doctor and made this stressful experience more comfortable. That's why we are going to do IVF again now with her this spring. She was very thoughtful and explained things well to us. I am very grateful for her help
Be amazed
She was wonderful and very friendly
We did egg retrieval with genetic testing and an egg transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Minneapolis.
Everyone at the clinic was amazing
Describe your experience with CCRM Minneapolis.
Great clinic...just wish I lived closer. I had to drive about 45 minutes each way multiple times a week for appointments. That's not the clinics fault in the least and the staff worked their best to make the times convenient for me
It was expensive but we got a beautiful baby out of it so well worth it