Wash U. St. Louis

215.654.1544
930 Town Center Dr
Langhorne, PA 19047
267.852.0780
Abington (formerly Willow Grove)
1151 Old York Rd
Abington, PA 19001
215.938.1515

Treated 2019 - 2020
Dr. Casselbaum took the time to answer all of my questions. He remembered where I worked and he remembered our previous loss. I did not feel like I was refreshing his memory at every appointment...He answered all of my questions and dealt with my anxiety of being nervous over everything. When he had to tell us that there was not a heartbeat, he was sensitive and used his experience to basically tell us that it would not work out, which I appreciated. In terms of anxiety, I felt like he gave a lot of information - sometimes I do not need to know everything! However, that is just me and others may feel differently. The only time I got frustrated was waiting for my period to come after the loss. After a month and a half, I called the office to advocate for myself and they adjusted the treatment right away. I was also monitored very closely after the loss, which I appreciated. I am currently pregnant now and was able to stay with Dr. Casselbaum for 9 weeks. He continued to let me come for the ultrasound even though he was confident I could go back to my gyn at 7 weeks. He knew I needed that weekly reassurance for as long as possible.
The nurses [at RMA of Philadelphia] were amazing. Very friendly, informative, and reassuring...I spoke with an insurance counselor provided by RMA to inform me of what is covered by insurance and what would be additional costs. Everything before IUI was covered by my insurance. After that, the counselor provided me with the cost of each procedure so that I was aware before making a treatment plan...They always returned my messages that were left if they were unable to find a nurse at that time to answer my question. I also always got my blood results same day, which alleviates a lot of stress from waiting.
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
Dr. Casselbaum was very personable during our consult and at each ultrasound appointment that we had. He explained the steps and how the process would work. He answered all of my questions and dealt with my anxiety of being nervous over everything. When he had to tell us that there was not a heartbeat, he was sensitive and used his experience to basically tell us that it would not work out, which I appreciated. In terms of anxiety, I felt like he gave a lot of information - sometimes I do not need to know everything! However, that is just me and others may feel differently. The only time I got frustrated was waiting for my period to come after the loss. After a month and a half, I called the office to advocate for myself and they adjusted the treatment right away. I was also monitored very closely after the loss, which I appreciated. I am currently pregnant now and was able to stay with Dr. Casselbaum for 9 weeks. He continued to let me come for the ultrasound even though he was confident I could go back to my gyn at 7 weeks. He knew I needed that weekly reassurance for as long as possible.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
I would say to advocate for yourself if you feel like you are waiting and do not know the next steps. That only happened to me once.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
Describe the protocols Arthur Castelbaum used in your cycles at RMA of Philadelphia and their degree of success.
After the consult, Dr. Casselbaum ordered a variety of tests that needed to be done to ensure that the problem was nothing internal. Genetic testing was also ordered. Once of the results were in (which did not take long - maybe 2 weeks) we met with him again and he gave us our game plan. He prescribed Femara to help me ovulate. He specifically told me the days to take it and the days that we should have intercourse. It did not work the first time. It worked the second time, but it ended in a miscarriage at 7 weeks. I did not work the third time. It worked the fourth time and I am currently 9 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Philadelphia. (Assigned nurse: Leanna)
The nurses were amazing. Very friendly, informative, and reassuring.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia.
Describe Arthur Castelbaum's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Philadelphia.
Treated 2017 - 2019
[Dr. Castelbaum] Always knew who I was at every appointment, including my name, my husband's name, our history, and what stage we were at. He anticipated my questions before i asked them because he knew how i was thinking throughout the process...was really easy for my husband and I to connect with. His humor and energy around the "science" aligned with how we work. This isn't for everyone, but it worked really well for us. He answered my questions before I asked them, and he was genuinely happy for us when we "graduated."
The Langhorne office [of RMA of Philadelphia] was small, and the lab area was in the hallway. I felt this was a little too open. Towards the end of my care, they moved to another office, and that was perfect. The new location is great. What I didn't love was having to travel to KOP for weekends and procedures, but I knew that going in. I really liked the Langhorne staff, so going to KOP was an adjustment...[nurses were] 100% human and maternal. I felt like I was dealing with mothers and friends. Many of the nurses were new moms or expecting and truly felt connected to me.
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
Dr. Castelbaum was really easy for my husband and I to connect with. His humor and energy around the "science" aligned with how we work. This isn't for everyone, but it worked really well for us. He answered my questions before I asked them, and he was genuinely happy for us when we "graduated."
Just remember that you are one of many cases and patients he has seen. He's been through almost every situation, but you have not. Don't be shy to ask him to slow down or explain things further. It can be overwhelming, but remember that he is an expert. He genuinely loves his profession and wants to see you with a healthy baby and a happy future.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
The Langhorne office was small, and the lab area was in the hallway. I felt this was a little too open. Towards the end of my care, they moved to another office, and that was perfect. The new location is great. What I didn't love was having to travel to KOP for weekends and procedures, but I knew that going in. I really liked the Langhorne staff, so going to KOP was an adjustment.
It went through insurance and still working out my balance
Dr. had full confidence in eSET and was candid about the opportunity to have twins. His sentiments were in alignment with ours, so this was no issue. I could see how this might be a point of conflict for other patients.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Philadelphia?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Philadelphia.
At one point, we were back and forth with insurance and my mail-order pharmacy. It was an annoying few days, because I wasn't sure I would get my meds in time for my IVF cycle, and we were really trying to move quickly. The issue we had was that I was getting different information from the insurance provider from what RMA was getting. Even my husband got different information. So, it wasn't RMA's fault, but I feel they could have helped me with the process for communication a bit better. Overall, it worked out, but I was nervous and emotional, and I would have preferred to avoid that stress!
Treated 2014 - 2019
I had unexplained infertility until our first consult with [Dr. Castelbaum]. As soon as he did an ultrasound he diagnosed me with Endometriosis and we made the decision to try IVF... He often talks about how enjoys his ongoing relationships with his patients, we are repeat customers over five years and despite our various journey with each transfer, Dr. C has guided us with the information we needed to make the best choice for us. He might appear too direct for some, but when you are making life decisions that are emotionally and financially taxing, you want truth, not someone pushing you in one direction or another, or providing a false sense of what might be.
All the doctors at RMA have their own way of showing compassion while also being realistic. I never felt like a number...they always were kind and efficient. Any time I called with a question, the nursing staff would be quick with a reply after they consulted with my doctor (depending on the issue)...All the doctors I have interacted with over the past five years have been knowledgeable, science driven, and compassionate. Of the two offices I used for appointments, both were mediocre with wait times for both blood work and ultrasounds because most women who want to fit in their appointment before work are all being "seen" at 7am...which is impossible.
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
We've been using RMA and Dr. C since 2014 and if you are seeking fertility treatments, you are also seeking expertise, compassion, and facts. In total, we've completed one IUI, one egg retrieval procedure, and five frozen embryo transfers. We had two births, one miscarriage, one unsuccessful transfer, and are currently expecting our third. It's a rollercoaster and Dr. C has always been informative and never gives false hope. Our first transfer was successful, but after a failed transfer and a miscarriage, we regrouped with Dr. C to discuss options for the remaining embryos because it was getting expensive and emotionally taxing. Dr. C provided us with the research, facts, and risks with genetic testing the remaining embryos and ultimately left the decision up to us. After we decided to move forward with testing, Dr. C supported it and it resulted in another birth and we are currently pregnant. He often talks about how enjoys his ongoing relationships with his patients, we are repeat customers over five years and despite our various journey with each transfer, Dr. C has guided us with the information we needed to make the best choice for us. He might appear too direct for some, but when you are making life decisions that are emotionally and financially taxing, you want truth, not someone pushing you in one direction or another, or providing a false sense of what might be.
Dr. C is a mix of kindness, quirky, and direct. Don't be put off by his directness and appreciate the quirky.
I had unexplained infertility until our first consult with Dr. C. As soon as he did an ultrasound he diagnosed me with Endometriosis and we made the decision to try IVF. We proceeded with an egg stimulus process and egg retrieval. He suggested I wait one full cycle for my body to recover from the retrieval before doing our first transfer. Although I was excited to do our first transfer, I realized my body needed time to recuperate and heeded Dr. C's advice. A year after the birth of our son, we returned to RMA and the next two transfers were unsuccessful (one negative, one miscarriage) and Dr. C suggested genetic testing for the remaining embryos. We moved forward with genetic testing with resulted in two (out of the five remaining) viable embryos. The next transfer resulted in a successful pregnancy and birth. We returned to RMA this January to use our final remaining embryo. During my mock transfer, the doctor saw a fibroid in my uterus. Dr. C suggested I have it removed prior to our last embryo transfer, as he wanted to remove any risk of the transfer not working. Again, although I was excited to do our last transfer, we heeded his advice again, and are now pregnant with that embryo.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Philadelphia.
The nurses are who see prior to the doctor and they always were kind and efficient. Any time I called with a question, the nursing staff would be quick with a reply after they consulted with my doctor (depending on the issue).
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
We were full pay out of pocket.
From the beginning, Dr. C advised against multiple embryo transfer because of the risks associated.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Philadelphia?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Philadelphia.
Within five years of using RMA (between births), I had one instance where the coordinator did not call me the day before my mock transfer, which is frustrating when trying to plan for work and childcare. When I called the day of my mock transfer, they seemed a bit unorganized. When they told me to arrive at noon with a full bladder, I waited for a full hour before I asked when my procedure was scheduled and was informed it wasn't until 1. I think they could be more sensitive to our time waiting with a full bladder and trust that we could arrive 15-20 minutes before our procedure.
King of Prussia
Dr. Castelbaum cared. I was not just rushed through appointments, it was not all just about numbers on a chart. He genuinely wants to help people grow their families and have healthy, successful pregnancies. He made me feel comfortable in an otherwise uncomfortable situation... He has a way of being extremely professional yet warm and supportive...Each cycle we did an IUI assisted w/ Clomid. We started me at only 50mg, because I was diagnosed as unexplained and medically speaking, I have no reason to be infertile, nor does my husband. For the 2nd and then the 3rd IUI, we did 100mg of Clomid, with intention to reevaluate the drugs we were using if the 3rd did not work. Luckily the 3rd time was the charm for me.
I met a lot of nurses over the different offices I visited with RMA, and I found every one to be kind, attentive, great at their job, and compassionate...The weakness is a couple of the front desk employees. Most are fantastic, but there are a couple who are very rude and insensitive. My bad experiences weren't really enough to overshadow the excellent care I received from the doctors and nurses, but I will say that the compassion of everyone who works there is critical, including the front desk staff. An IUI is not a fun procedure to need, and these treatments and appts become very stressful. To have someone be impatient with you or insensitive at such a delicate time can be enough to want to give up.
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
I really cannot thank Dr. Castelbaum enough for his help. Each failed IUI was very difficult, but it helped to know he was just as invested in the process. I think his genuine joy when we confirmed my pregnancy made a huge difference; healthy babies and families really matter to him. I also can't express how excellent his bedside manner is. He has a way of being extremely professional yet warm and supportive. I am typically not comfortable with male doctors, and this type of care can be especially uncomfortable with a man, but he couldn't have made me feel more comfortable throughout the process.
Tell him all of your concerns and ask him all your questions. He cares, he wants to make you feel at ease and he wants you to have all the information you need.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
The strength of the clinic is their flexibility to be open so early in the morning, especially if you work full time. It is possible to go through this process with a full time job, even if it gets pretty tough. The weakness is a couple of the front desk employees. Most are fantastic, but there are a couple who are very rude and insensitive. My bad experiences weren't really enough to overshadow the excellent care I received from the doctors and nurses, but I will say that the compassion of everyone who works there is critical, including the front desk staff. An IUI is not a fun procedure to need, and these treatments and appts become very stressful. To have someone be impatient with you or insensitive at such a delicate time can be enough to want to give up.
I have very high coverage insurance, so I never paid more than my $15 copay for appointments. The one high cost I incurred was for the Ovidrel medication used once per cycle, as it was not covered by insurance. That was $170.
Treated 2017 - 2019
[Dr. Castelbaum] is extremely effective with his communication skills and a very compassionate person/doctor...We had become pregnant 1 month after having HSG but lost baby due to Turners Syndrome. After taking a few month break we tried 2 cycles of Clomid and on 3rd cycle paired it with an IUI. At this time Dr. C revisited the conversation of IVF...Both my retrieval and transfer fell on days where Dr. C was in KOP surgical center. We were fortunate to retrieve a lot of eggs and create 12 embryos. Our first transfer stuck and we are blessed with the happiest three month old baby boy! I would recommend him to friends, families and strangers.. he is THE BEST at what he does! And his offices are full of great people/nurses. Thank you Dr. C!
Denise and Leanna were the main nurses that cared for me [at RMA of Philadelphia] and I can genuinely say they were placed on this earth to do what they do. They are professional, compassionate, and personable...Finance will sit down with you and go over cost and payments...Clinic’s strength would be time management. I never had to wait to be seen. They schedule perfectly to have patients flow through seamlessly. They have early morning hours so that you do not have to miss work for frequent appointments. I also loved that you could be seen at any office. I was regularly a patient at Langhorne but upon accepting a new job I would be seen at Willow Grove location as well. Flexibility was extremely helpful with a work schedule.
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
Dr. Castelbaum takes the time and effort to connect with each couple. Our insurance did not cover fertility. We started with 3 months of Clomid and no luck. We had become pregnant 1 month after having HSG but lost baby due to Turners Syndrome. After taking a few month break we tried 2 cycles of Clomid and on 3rd cycle paired it with an IUI. At this time Dr. C revisited the conversation of IVF. During that visit I had him that my husband and I have never considered. We’ve had more conversations based around adoption prior to this visit. Thankfully my husband and I decided to move forward with IVF and Dr. C was very informative and the staff as well. Both my retrieval and transfer fell on days where Dr. C was in KOP surgical center. We were fortunate to retrieve a lot of eggs and create 12 embryos. Our first transfer stuck and we are blessed with the happiest three month old baby boy! I would recommend him to friends, families and strangers.. he is THE BEST at what he does! And his offices are full of great people/nurses. Thank you Dr. C!
Be “all in” when you go to see Dr. Castelbaum and follow his professional opinion and advice because he has mastered his job. Exhaust every avenue to make it happen because he will too!
Dr. C is extremely effective with his communication skills and a very compassionate person/doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Philadelphia. (Assigned nurse: Denise and Leanna)
Denise and Leanna were the main nurses that cared for me and I can genuinely say they were placed on this earth to do what they do. They are professional, compassionate, and personable. Truly the best people/nurses.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
Our insurance didn’t cover fertility treatments, therefore we had to pay for almost everything out of pocket. Finance will sit down with you and go over cost and payments.
Dr. Castelbaum prefers to transfer one embryo at a time to achieve his and the parents goal of a singleton healthy baby.
Langhorne
Dr Castelbaum was an amazing doctor to work WITH. I never felt like he knew more than me or treated me like I was less than. I came in extremely anxious after a recent miscarriage and he reassured me the entire duration of my care that he would do everything to give me a healthy happy pregnancy and baby. I never felt like a number, I felt like a friend...prescribed Femera to assist in my ovulation since I was ovulating later in my cycle. We ended up having to use the trigger shot to induce ovulation early since my follicles were big and ready. I conceived without the use of IUI.
I have no weaknesses to report [at RMA of Philadelphia] . I loved every thing from scheduling, to calling with questions and how I was handled during my entire experience. The nursing staff was prompt and settled my anxious nerves very quickly. Dr Castelbaum was reassuring and professional during my stay and I trusted him implicitly...They were all AMAZING..SO caring, so sweet and so genuine. I felt like they were cheering me on every step of the way
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
Dr Castelbaum is extremely knowledgeable in this field and is able to explain everything to us "newbies" in a way that we would understand. Every visit felt like a meeting with a friend, not just a doctor who was treating a patient. I felt like he CARED about my success not just for office numbers but for my own future and well being. I trusted every decision he suggested during my care and truly believed that he wanted to see me with a healthy pregnancy. I was so upset to leave the practice after my "safe mark" to join my OB as I loved everything about RMA Langhorne.
SEE HIM!!! Do not wait. Ask for Dr Castelbaum and trust him. He is such a caring, honest, and sweet gentleman who truly made my experience what it was.
Dr Castelbaum prescribed Femera to assist in my ovulation since I was ovulating later in my cycle. We ended up having to use the trigger shot to induce ovulation early since my follicles were big and ready. I conceived without the use of IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Philadelphia. (Assigned nurse: Lianna)
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
I have no weaknesses to report . I loved every thing from scheduling, to calling with questions and how I was handled during my entire experience. The nursing staff was prompt and settled my anxious nerves very quickly. Dr Castelbaum was reassuring and professional during my stay and I trusted him implicitly.
My insurance covered most except copayments
Langhorne
Overall it was very good, even during the first visit they did an ultra sound and bloodwork right away, he [Dr. Castelbaum] also told us of the entire plan during our first visit which I liked. He was very friendly and made each visit easier then I expected. He was also very positive which was good....He does like to joke around which he thinks helps patients relax more. I was fine with them and they did make me feel at easy since I was very nervous. I think some people may not find this as comforting as I did.
The clinic [RMA of Philadelphia] is very nice, large and clear. They have everything at the Langhorne office, but you have to go to KOP and St. Mary's hospital for certain proceedures and tests. Only thing that really bothered me is that you can't call your office directly, like ever, they just have an answering service and take messages.... He [Dr. Castelbaum] was always very pleasant, made small jokes to make us feel more comfortable, spent enough time with us, answered all our questions and listened to what we wanted to do.
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
Overall it was very good, even during the first visit they did an ultra sound and bloodwork right away, he also told us of the entire plan during our first visit which I liked. He was very friendly and made each visit easier then I expected. He was also very positive which was good.
He was always very pleasant, made small jokes to make us feel more comfortable, spent enough time with us, answered all our questions and listened to what we wanted to do.
They were very nice
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
The clinic is very nice, large and clear. They have everything at the Langhorne office, but you have to go to KOP and St. Mary's hospital for certain proceedures and tests. Only thing that really bothered me is that you can't call your office directly, like ever, they just have an answering service and take messages.
Expensive.
Langhorne
Bc of my PCOS Dr. Castelbaum discovered that I was not ovulating and put me on Femara (Letrozole). First round (2 times a day twice a day), it was successful and we were able to go forth with IUI...Every single time my husband and I walked in we were greeted with huge smiles from Dr. Castelbaum...From the first meeting I was instantly comfortable. Before seeing bloodwork, medical records or doing any type of exam, he knew right away how to help and was so confident. He was kind, gentle in telling me the things I knew I needed to hear and told me he was going to help me reach my goal.
Positive, comforting and knowledgeable are just a few words to describe [the staff at RMA of Philadelphia]. I always felt taken care of and informed at each visit...staff explain step by step and walk you through each part of the treatment, procedures and ultrasounds...They always knew our names and treated us like family...I can’t even put into words how wonderful the nursing and admin staff at the Langhorne office are. They made a very emotional journey bearable.
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
I found out 14 years ago that I have PCOS and from then worried I may never carry my own child. My husband and I spent a few years trying on our own until we finally asked for a recommendation to a fertility specialist and were sent to Dr. Castelbaum. From the first meeting I was instantly comfortable. Before seeing bloodwork, medical records or doing any type of exam, he knew right away how to help and was so confident. He was kind, gentle in telling me the things I knew I needed to hear and told me he was going to help me reach my goal. For the first time I felt it was possible and my dream of becoming a mother was going to happen. Through all of the treatment, which was an emotional rollercoaster I could have never prepared for, he and his staff were beyond amazing. They explained every step of the way, comforted me when I cried, greeted me with a huge smile every visit like I was their only patient and kept me going. And I can now say I am almost three months pregnant!! The only downside is that I don’t get to go to his office anymore as I have now “graduated” as Dr. Castelbaum puts it. I cannot say enough wonderful things about he and his staff and my husband and I will forever be so grateful for them.
Relax and trust that Dr. Castelbaum will do everything he can to get you your healthy baby.
Every single time my husband and I walked in we were greeted with huge smiles from Dr. Castelbaum and the staff. They always knew our names and treated us like family.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
Positive, comforting and knowledgeable are just a few words to describe Dr. Castelbaum and his staff. I always felt taken care of and informed at each visit. He and the staff explain step by step and walk you through each part of the treatment, procedures and ultrasounds.
My insurance covered about 80% of our fertility treatment
Treated 2018 - 2019
[RMA of Philidelphia was] Very organized and were able to communicate by email which helped since I can’t always call and talk on my phone during work. Very quick to schedule appointments and answer calls. Any time I had a concern I received a call back right away...Be prepared to hear things in a blunt manner [from Dr. Arthur Castelbaum]...does not treat you like a number, but at times I have found him to be so serious, when I really wanted a doctor who would just tell me it would be ok reassure me. Ultimately his bed side manner is what every woman needs going through fertility. I want facts and I want answers. I want to know that he has a plan and won’t give up. He never did...I only had two frozen embryos and he decided to transfer one at a time... Always has answers and is up front and honest. Doesn’t treat you like a statistic and has a an made just for you. I wouldn’t trust any other doctor as much as a trust him. He also allows you to be your own advocate and takes your computer ferns seriously
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
Trustworthy and doesn’t give up. Always has answers and is up front and honest. Doesn’t treat you like a statistic and has a an made just for you. I wouldn’t trust any other doctor as much as a trust him. He also allows you to be your own advocate and takes your computer ferns seriously
Be prepared to hear things in a blunt manner but accept that you’re being told the truth. You have to trust your doctor
You have to learn to trust your doctor. Dr. Castelbaum does not treat you like a number, but at times I have found him to be so serious, when I really wanted a doctor who would just tell me it would be ok reassure me. Ultimately his bed side manner is what every woman needs going through fertility. I want facts and I want answers. I want to know that he has a plan and won’t give up. He never did
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
I only had two frozen embryos and he decided to transfer one at a time
Langhorne
He [Dr. Castelbaum] gave specific directions on when to take the medication and everything worked out great!...Every visit i had...was very personal. He addressed me by my name and referred back to conversations we had in previous appointments...He is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. I felt that he answered every question how he would want to hear it and not as a doctors answer. I VERY HIGHLY recommend Dr Castelbaum!
I think this clinic [RMA of Philadelphia] was great to work with. They were easy to make appointments and easy to reach someone on the phone to speak with. I always received a call back at the time I was told. And every time i called, everyone was very polite...Every visit i had with Dr. Casselbaum was very personal. He addressed me by my name and referred back to conversations we had in previous appointments.
How was your experience with Arthur Castelbaum at RMA of Philadelphia?
Every visit with Dr Castelbaum was very personal. He greeted me by name and referred back to prior conversations had in previous appointments. He is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. I felt that he answered every question how he would want to hear it and not as a doctors answer. I VERY HIGHLY recommend Dr Castelbaum!
He has a dry sense of humor, he is funny and is very genuine all at the same time. You will never be disappointed in any way!
He gave specific directions on when to take the medication and everything worked out great!
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
I think this clinic was great to work with. They were easy to make appointments and easy to reach someone on the phone to speak with. I always received a call back at the time I was told. And every time i called, everyone was very polite.
It was under $1,300.