Nurse available by email
708-633-1999
28373 Davis Parkway
Warrenville, IL 60555
630-305-7576
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Asima Ahmad to a friend?

5.6

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Centers of Illinois to a friend?
The doctor [Dr. Asima Ahmad] is wonderful, she is very kind and easy to talk too. She always explains each step in detail and is quick to answer all my questions. She preformed my embryo transfer and also did the IUI, but did not do the egg retrieval. I like her as a person and as a doctor and feel very comfortable speaking to her about my situation and asking her questions....I started this process with medication and trying timed intercourse which did not work. We then moved onto one IUI cycle which also failed, and the doctor recommended moving right to IVF because IUI's didn't seem very likely to work with my situation (I have PCOS).
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
The doctor is wonderful, she is very kind and easy to talk too. She always explains each step in detail and is quick to answer all my questions. She preformed my embryo transfer and also did the IUI, but did not do the egg retrieval. I like her as a person and as a doctor and feel very comfortable speaking to her about my situation and asking her questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Ask to speak directly to her when they call you. As I stated earlier the nurses handle the majority of the phone calls and regular visits which I understand, but she seemed much more compassionate and involved then the nurses, and I think asking to speak with her directly would make a patient feel more comfortable and confident with whats happening.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
When I am speaking directly to the doctor I feel like a human, however most of the time I do not actually see or speak with her, I communicate mostly with nurses. My nurses have been changed on me twice with no notice and it leaves me feeling very unimportant and like I need to re-explain my entire situation. I don't feel like I have a great connection with my clinic as I hear a lot of other women do. There have also been quite a few times where they call me and seem very short and have no sympathy. I feel like the money aspect is more important to them then actually getting results and that is incredibly frustrating.
Describe the protocols Asima Ahmad used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
I started this process with medication and trying timed intercourse which did not work. We then moved onto one IUI cycle which also failed, and the doctor recommended moving right to IVF because IUI's didn't seem very likely to work with my situation (I have PCOS). I then started the IVF cycle and had the retrieval done and we got 17 eggs, 6 of which turned into embryos. I had a fresh transfer done which unfortunately failed as well. I have had 2 cancelled IVF transfers now one due to a change in insurance and the second one cancelled because my body quit responding to the medication and my lining wasn't thick enough. After that I went back in and had a consultation with the doctor and we are going to try a different medication protocol using only injectables and then doing the frozen transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Yes, but it has changed multiple times.)
The receptionist was so rude and short with me every time I called that I ended up putting in a complaint. She now seems more pleasant but I'm sure its because she got talked too. The nurses are nice but when I am called with results it seems rushed and there's not much emotion. And as I have stated my nurse has been changed on me multiple times with no notice and that is very frustrating. This situation is so hard mentally, emotionally, physically AND financially; no woman should have to deal with a rude or crabby staff member.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The best advice I can give another patient starting this process is to be your own cheerleader. Voice any and all questions and concerns, no matter what they are. Call them 20 times a day if that's what it takes. This is your body and your baby, you have every right to know exactly what is going on and why its going on. After all, you're paying an arm and a leg for all of this so speak up. The center itself is very clean and pleasant, the staff is nice, but you have to speak up for yourself because they can be very short. I wish they would work on making a better connection with their patients and call them for more then just mandatory results and to remind them to pay their bill (I think that is so sh*tty.)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I've spent about $5,000 so far. I don't know an exact amount.
Describe Asima Ahmad's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
For my situation my doctor has so far recommended only transferring one embryo at a time. She told me I have a very high risk of conceiving multiples and she wanted to cut down on that as it can be dangerous for myself and the babies. If this next frozen transfer does not work I will have some tests done and then we will discuss transferring 2 embryos.
Tinley Park

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois.

Dr. Ahmad recommended single embryo transfers due to my age and infertility cause... listened to our concerns and was always available to talk to us regarding any questions that we had. She talked to us in a professional manner always clear on the treatment choices and options that we had regarding the plan of care. She was flexible in meeting with us after a first failed IVF so we could have a better piece of mind...
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Ahmad is extremely professional and intelligent, but is able to educate regarding the details of the entire fertility process. She explains plan of care in a way that is well understood while providing options to those who might be limited due to financial constraints. She truly wants you to succeed in your outcomes while providing realistic expectations.
If overwhelmed, feel free to write down questions in advance so you are able to discuss them during your meeting with Dr. Ahmad
Dr. Ahmad listened to our concerns and was always available to talk to us regarding any questions that we had. She talked to us in a professional manner always clear on the treatment choices and options that we had regarding the plan of care. She was flexible in meeting with us after a first failed IVF so we could have a better piece of mind.
Underwent three failed IUIs, with the one first one in the downtown office and the final two at my home office in Warrenville. After this, I underwent an egg retrieval that resulted in a freeze all due to high estrogen levels because of PCOS. Dr. Ahmad wanted to wait before an embryo transfer due to the risk of OHSS. Underwent a frozen 5 day embryo transfer using Lupron protocol, which resulted in failed IVF #1. After that, underwent a 2nd frozen 5 day embryo transfer following estrogen protocol which resulted in a positive pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Sahar)
Sahar provided excellent instructions throughout my treatment at FCI. She was always available by phone or the patient portal (email) if I had any questions or concerns. She was always professional and there to tal k to me during the difficult and joyful times.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
FCI Warrenville provides excellent and flexible times in the morning during plan of care, which is especially convenient for people having to work full-time. It hardly ever affected my work schedule which made is easier and less stressful for me. Diane, with scheduling, is excellent and has such a good rapport with the patients that it makes things less stressful. The machine works like a well oiled machine, but maintains a personal touch even though they are busy. Patty, with ultrasound, is very sweet and caring making you feel uncomfortable as you get countless transvaginal ultrasounds. The ladies with bloodwork, especially Allison, are excellent. I can say that I had less bruises than I thought because they were so great at their jobs!

2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Ahmad is a very informative doctor that will talk to you in a way that most doctors are unable to. She has an easy going personality but is very determined to assist you with having a great outcome. You will feel this way your first time meeting her. She has a big heart and is very passionate about her work...my husband and I were educated on both single versus multiple embryo transfers. We are currently in this stage.
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Ahmad is like no other doctor my husband and I have ever met. She comes off as very genuine and down to earth. Every time we have met with Dr. Ahmad whether the news was bad or great, we know that she truly did all that she could to give us the best outcome. My first round of shots ended with not being able to go to retrieval due to the follicles not growing at the same rate. Though that news was upsetting, she spoke openly to us and explained why and how we would have a better outcome especially knowing how my body now reacted to certain medicines. The news that she had to present to us was difficult but by her telling us straight forward yet being empathetic made my husband and I proceed further with her. The second round of IVF I made it to retrieval yet after genetic testing all came back abnormal. We talked to her about how upsetting the news was and it was by talking to Dr Ahmad that made us proceed again. We took about a month to mentally take a break, but it was her that made us feel good about trying again. Recently I just had my retrieval with a great outcome of 6 embryos that came back normal from genetic testing! My husband and I are truly grateful to have Dr Ahmad with us throughout this difficult journey that we have been on.
Walking into this clinic with my husband was both emotionally draining and made us both highly anxious. Every person that we talked to at the clinic made us feel as if our decision for this specific clinic was the best choice. Everyone was and has been very down to earth and truly genuine. I am very grateful that my husband and I are going through our IVF process here.
Per my first retrieval I used Gonal F whereas on this second retrieval I used Follistim which produced a positive outcome of 6 embryos. She watched closely to all my levels, especially estrogen. Estrogen was something that kept increasing and i had to change the units per medicine at times.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Nurse Sahar Kohistani)
My husband and I are truly appreciative of Sahar K! She has been a great part of our journey throughout this whole process. Sahar has such a down to earth personality that is so welcoming that the times I came in anxious into the office she made me feel calm and positive. She is also detailed and organized to the tenth degree. The charts she makes me are so straightforward and easy to read it becomes one less thing to worry about when going through IVF. At times when I worked with other nurses per the downtown location I could not wait to talk to Sahar. Her way of stating information and explaining was different from the others. She is very genuine and empathetic. When going through rounds of IVF it takes a toll on one emotionally and mentally that I can say my husband are truly appreciative of everything she has done for us. From her promptness to answering my questions when anxiety was high to being empathetic when a round failed genetic testing. We are so thankful and blessed to have Sahar as our nurse throughout this whole journey!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
From the minute you walk into the door you are greeted by Diane who sets the tone for the office. Her positive, genuine personality is very welcoming. Your receptionist is someone you will have to work with every time and we are grateful she is so sweet and prompt. I also met with Patty and Allie throughout my rounds of IVF. At times they were the only two I saw during appointments due to needing an ultrasound and blood work. Both are the most sincere and positive people. For being 7am when I usually see them they are so easy to talk to and at times pretty funny! A personality that you will thank especially for being so early in the morning! All three are such caring individuals that again we are lucky to have chosen such a great clinic. Its an atmosphere that I never thought I would encounter during this process. For all of them, we are thankful!
During our second round of IVF my husband was laid off. We are still paying cobra for both of us due to his insurance covering some of the costs. Due to our personal issue Dr. Ahmad and Sahar have and are assisting us with medicine. Their generosity is what helped us be able to move onto the second IVF retrieval.
Yes my husband and I were educated on both single versus multiple embryo transfers. We are currently in this stage.
Chicago

Every time I’ve seen her [Dr. Ahmad] she always has a smile on her face. I’ve had to bring my son in with me one I’ve had a procedure done and she was talking to him and just being very friendly while doing my procedure. This second transfer I just did, Was unsuccessful so I go in next week to meet with her to see where we go from here. I can’t honestly point out any weaknesses just yet.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Ahmad has a very sweet personality. Every time I’ve seen her she always has a smile on her face. I’ve had to bring my son in with me one I’ve had a procedure done and she was talking to him and just being very friendly while doing my procedure. This second transfer I just did, Was unsuccessful so I go in next week to meet with her to see where we go from here. I can’t honestly point out any weaknesses just yet.
I always tell my friends that I’m referring to be upfront and honest and ask any question that comes to mind. If the doctor your are dealing with does not answer your questions throughly or gives you the vibe that they aren’t taking you seriously, you need to move on. This process is way to draining and to end up with a doctor you are unsure about or doesn’t give you good vibes is just not worth it. Find your match. I can honestly say so far I feel very comfortable with my decision of seeing Dr. Ahmad.
My first impression of Dr. Ahmad was great, she’s wonderful very warm and yet upfront and honest. This was my second transfer, but first with Dr. Ahmad. This last transfer I did not feel like my office/ nurse was organized. Sometimes I would call and not get a call back. Other times they would call and would be a little lost on what my next steps would be. Asking me what I have and haven’t done. Overall, the environment in the office was very friendly most of the same staff from when my previous doctor was there. I feel like maybe they are still trying to work out a few kinks with a new doctor coming in.
So this past transfer Dr. Ahmad used to the same protocol as my last Dr. because it was successful. I started on BC for a few weeks then started Lupron shots( dosage was different /lower from my first transfer. Im unsure why but I plan on asking next week). Then from that we started estrogen patches and vaginal inserts along with progesterone inserts. The week of transfer we started progesterone in oil. It was a lot but because it worked my first transfer we figured we would try it again, but we were unsuccessful this time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
So my first and second transfer was the same nurse. The first round I thought she was on top of her game very organized. The second round I felt like things were a little out of sorts. I wasn’t always getting call backs when I requested them. Had an issue with medicine not being ordered I also felt like because I had done this before she felt like she wasn’t as clear with directions as she was the first round. It could all be because of the change in doctors , we’ll see how the third round goes in a couple weeks.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The location of the clinic is great, easy to get in and out. There is plenty of parking available. I feel like for the most part you don’t wait any longer than 10-15mins from your apt time. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Weaknesses I feel like sometimes calls are not returned and it’s up to you to follow up with another phone call. Other than that I feel like the clinic is ran well.
I think this last round of treatment was just under $3,000.
Because I was able to get pregnant I was just miscarrying because of genetic issues with embryo, they only recommended transferring one embryo. With my first successful pregnancy I ended up with severe preeclampsia at 35 weeks which resulted in an emergency c-section. I totally understand why they one want to transfer one rather then two embryos in my case.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Other
Rushed out of all consults. Didn't go over anything in detail. Laughed at my questions. Didn't take time to hear me out about what's been going on with my body. ... After several rounds of nothing working, she [Dr. Ahmad] ended up telling me that she was out of options for me. ... My amazing nurse, Shanon, actually came up with my protocol ... I would also like to feel more secure in her drive to get me pregnant...I'm not sure how motivated she is.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
After several rounds of nothing working, she ended up telling me that she was out of options for me. My amazing nurse, Shanon, actually came up with my protocol and it worked! Dr. Ahmad is very sweet and seems very caring, but when it came time for me to ask my questions, I think she responded poorly many times...not always, but often she would laugh or just give a quick answer that made it seem like what I brought up wasn't really a valid point. I would also like to feel more secure in her drive to get me pregnant...I'm not sure how motivated she is. I would also like to see statistics specific to someone with my conditions and she work with such patients as far as what I might expect and what results I may see.
Be sure to do your research and push to get your questions answered relevantly.
I tried Gonal-F shots for 2 rounds, but my follicles never grew. Then I did 5 days of Femara and 2-3 days of Menopur (150iu) and was able to get my follicles to grow. I did that 3 times for IUI, but they all failed. Now I'm on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Shanon Shroeder)
Shanon was amazing, sadly I just found out that she left FCI. :( She came up with my protocol and would always help me out trying to find meds b/c she knew I was 100% self pay. I'm unsure who is going to come in now, and FCI never gave us a heads up as to her leaving, so I'm pretty scared about who's going to come in.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
No compassion at the front desk. Overall the office seems very cold. Dr. Ahmad wasn't super compassionate either. Shanon is amazing to work with. I did feel like a number there. Most of my ultrasounds were done by Cathy. She is very sweet and kind. She always had suckers there for my daughter. Blood draw staff were nice and didn't hurt when poking. I can't remember the name of the girl who did my IUI's but she was very nice as well.
Tinley Park

Dr. Ahmad has the best bedside manner. She was very thorough in explaining all of the testing, options, and treatment plans. She made it feel like the planning was a collaborative effort and was always realistic with our expectations. She never made us feel like "just a number" and always stated she was our biggest cheerleader. She made us feel like she truly cared in helping us start our family.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Ahmad was amazing to work with! She was caring, compassionate and truly made us feel like she was there to help us meet our end goal of starting a family. She was very thorough in explaining all testing, treatment options and her best recommendations. She took the time to listen to our concerns and was always more than willing to answer ALL of my (many) questions. She is personable and never once made us feel like we were just another patient or "number". She was a cheerleader for us throughout this process. I would 100% recommend Dr. Ahmad to anyone who is going through infertility- you are in good hands.
Work with her- she is one of the best!
We did two IUI's one using Clomid the Second using Letrozle- both were unsuccessful. We did 1 egg retrieval which brought us 5 embryos and 1 successful fresh transfer- current pregnancy.
She was extremely caring- was amazing at follow up. She made us feel like she truly cared and was there for us. Always there to answer any questions or concerns.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Very organized and personal. When I called in to schedule an appointment they knew who I was before I even stated my name. The front desk staff would address me by name and would always ask how my treatment plan is progressing. Kathy who does the Sonograms was amazing- she always answered all of my questions and really took her time. Our Nurse Michelle and Ahmad were great!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Very efficient, well-oiled machine. Typically always on time and you were in and out in no time.
Organized- we worked with an IVF and Insurance Coordinator
Tinley Park

Dr. Ahmad is a caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns and make you understand the whole process...Dr. Ahmad listened to us and told us how many iuis we should try before moving on, we did letrazole with our iuis. For ivf we did menapur, gonal f and ganareliz. She chose this as I had good egg reserves I am going and have had a natural pregnancy before. I did have good egg Production...She recommends single embryo as the risk of multiples can be a high risk pregnancy...Dr. Ahmad took the time to explain everything in a way we could understand. She gave us her real opinion on our outcome.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Ahmad is a caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns and make you understand the whole process. She is honest to how the treatment goes so you know what to expect. She also made us feel like we could relate to her as she informed us about her fertility issues,which made her more human.
Bring all your questions.
Sahar made you comfortable and explained things very well. She was easy to communicate with and always got ahold of me
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
This is an excellent place down to the receptionist and lab people. They are all so sweet and kind I cant imagine going anywhere else. They always have smiles on their faces and are willing to answer any questions you have.
I had a financial person keep in touch with me

2 IUI, IVF
I hardly ever saw her [Dr. Asima Ahmad] so I am not sure if she actually knows our infertility problems beyond the initial testing and the fact that our IUIs didn't work. I suspect I might have PCOS but she never looked much into it...IUIs using Femera. Currently using Lupron, Menopur, and Follistim for IVF. I have never received a reasoning why she chose these protocols...I just don't feel like I saw her enough to actually know. I usually talk to my nurse.
2 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I hardly ever saw her so I am not sure if she actually knows our infertility problems beyond the initial testing and the fact that our IUIs didn't work. I suspect I might have PCOS but she never looked much into it.
Become friends with your nurse. Our nurse has been super helpful when it comes to questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Sahar Kohistani)
She is great about answering questions and addressing concerns that I have. She is pretty easy to reach when I need it and makes sure to explain anything I don't understand.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I don't know if I feel like things are very personalized from patient to patient, but everyone is very nice to work with and helpful when we need it. I think they need better communication and explanations about things that will be happening and why.
IUIs were around $3000-$4000. IVF is about $15000 with about $8000 in medications.
She prefers to do one with us since we are young.
Warrenville

I haven't spent a whole lot of time with her [Dr. Ahmad] yet but the time I have spent has been great. She went over a lot and let me ask all of the questions I needed to. She also preformed a test I needed which I liked because some random nurse practitioner I never met did at my last clinic. ... Very soft spoken and kind but also upbeat and frank. She spent time with us.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I haven't spent a whole lot of time with her yet but the time I have spent has been great. She went over a lot and let me ask all of the questions I needed to. She also preformed a test I needed which I liked because some random nurse practitioner I never met did at my last clinic.
Ask questions and make sure you understand everything
Very soft spoken and kind but also upbeat and frank. She spent time with us.
Haven't had treatment yet.. Needed diagnostic stuff and had to have surgery
They are great but sometimes a lot gets lost in translation when it comes to them getting results from outside sources.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
They are all very kind and upbeat. They do try to work you in if you need to be seen right away. They are accommodating to requests to use outside labs. Billing was a little hard to work with and the guy I talked to seemed confused
Chicago

Dr. Ahmad cares about you as an individual and makes it very easy to talk with her. She become one of girlfriends.... Dr. Ahmad is interested in your story and if she can give us all babies she would. She upfront and would try her hardest with hope of making your dreams of motherhood come true. She keeps a warm smile on her face that is inviting and is needed for such a delicate situation....Be upfront and honest with her because she really wants to help.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Be upfront and honest with her because she really wants to help.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The staff is compassionate and would always greet you with a smile. The office is very busy so do not expect to be seen at your scheduled appointment time. I have waited for 30minutes needing a blood draw and ultrasound.
Warrenville

[Dr. Ahmad] never made me feel rushed...I was a part of a study. I used the protocol mandated by the pharmaceutical company...only transfers one embryo for people with my age/diagnosis...She always remembered my husband and I...She was a cheerleader for us during it first consultation and was always very personable. When a follow up appointment had to be missed she went out of her way to call me and review my resume results.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr.Ahmad was compassionate, caring and positive. She made an unpleasant experience much more pleasurable. She was thorough in her diagnostic tests. She went out of her way to help us knowing we were self pay patients.
Feel free to ask her a lot of questions, sure never made me feel rushed.
She always remembered my husband and I. When she saw is in the office Dr.Ahmad always went out of her way to say hello. She was a cheerleader for us during it first consultation and was always very personable. When a follow up appointment had to be missed she went out of her way to call me and review my resume results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Shannon)
My nurse, who is no longer with them, was very good at returning emails/phone calls. She was nice and suggested ways to help knowing we were self pay. The only problem I had was her giving advice she was educated on. When hearing my husband's first semen analysis report she told me she can't believe they bothered freezing his sample and we'd need donor sperm. She said his 0 motility sperm couldn't even be used with ICSI. This was after the lab already told us that his sperm was good for ICSI. She had us devasted until we spoke to his urologist and found out she was completely wrong.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The clinic's strengths are easy to get in touch, easy to schedule, everyone is pleasant, getting in and out of appointments is quick. The weaknesses of the clinic is the billing department bills for things already paid for. I never had an issue getting things resolved though.
There are certain hours it must be done within but I never had a problem getting in during the time I wanted. Monitoring begins early for people who need to get in before work.
I was a part of a study so I only paid for cryopreservation.
Dr.Ahmad only transfers one embryo for people with my age/diagnosis.
Tinley Park

Dr. Ahmad was professional, patient and knowledgable. She was relatable and easy to talk to. She allowed time for questions. The visit did not feel rushed. My anxiety was greatly reduced after meeting with her...Come with questions because she is ready to answer them...spent quality time explaining the work-up plan. My husband and I did not feel rushed. Our questions were answered with patience and respect.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Come with questions because she is ready to answer them.
The doctor, nurse and office staff spent quality time explaining the work-up plan. My husband and I did not feel rushed. Our questions were answered with patience and respect.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Shamalia)
Our primary nurse was well versed on the topics she was presenting. She was friendly and patient. Answered all of our questions without hesitation.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The clinic was clean and well-lit. Overall, a comfortable setting. You a provided with a lot of information on the first visit. Everything that is discussed is provided to you in written form for future reference.
Initial work-up was covered by insurance. All treatment is self-pay. Financial options were made available.
Warrenville

She [Dr. Asima Ahmad] went above and beyond to help me understand the process. As a self pay customer she also provided different grants and studies that were going on to help me with the cost...he mood was always light and not so serious, which helped me to relax in such a stressful situation...We just finished the evaluation. The outcome for us would be iui or Ivf...She was very understanding and helped me in every step of the way.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
She explained things in a way I would understand. She was very understanding and helped me in every step of the way. The mood was always light and not so serious, which helped me to relax in such a stressful situation.
You would be in great hands and don’t stress! She will help in anyway possible!
She went above and beyond to help me understand the process. As a self pay customer she also provided different grants and studies that were going on to help me with the cost.
We just finished the evaluation. The outcome for us would be iui or Ivf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
They were great!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Just being compassionate about their clients is their strength. I appreciate that I could understand what the doctor was telling me. She wasn’t using huge doc terms. It was almost like she was on my level. I would say they could probably improve on calling the patients back quicker.
Paying out of pocket
Chicago

We had already gone through two miscarriages and then experienced one with her [Dr. Asima Ahmad]. She was so caring and her nurse was amazing too. I honestly have no complaints. I’m excited to move forward onto IVF and work closely with them...She treated us like family and that made us feel very comfortable. We enjoy meeting with her every time...did perform a d & c when we had a miscarriage.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
We had already gone through two miscarriages and then experienced one with her. She was so caring and her nurse was amazing too. I honestly have no complaints. I’m excited to move forward onto IVF and work closely with them.
Be patient and try to stay positive. It’s hard but good things will come.
We have not yet gone through IVF but she did perform a d & c when we had a miscarriage.
Super organized, friendly and so caring. She as well treated us like family. Nothing but good things to say. She went above and beyond for all our needs.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Very organized, their hours are great and we would highly recommend to anyone. They have a clean facility and easy to get to. They respond back to your questions immediately and do their best to get you on their schedule if it’s not open at that certain location.
We are not at that point but we were told our situation would be under 20k
We just want a healthy and successful outcome.
Tinley Park

She [Dr. Ahmad] is wonderful, caring, attentive and very thorough. she remembers us and asks about things we have discussed before...She is very detailed in the plan and has adjusted it accordingly to help us the best way possible...her recommendation is IVF due to my wife's age and the better chance of screening...She did a great job educating us on the strength of the medication and the goal to not have too many eggs for the IUI. she wanted to balance the strength of the treatment with the likelihood of pregnancy.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
We couldn't have asked for a better doctor to help us. She is wonderful and is everything we would look for in a doctor (caring, informative, responsive and personable). She is very detailed in the plan and has adjusted it accordingly to help us the best way possible.
none
She is wonderful, caring, attentive and very thorough. she remembers us and asks about things we have discussed before.
IUI although her recommendation is IVF due to my wife's age and the better chance of screening. We unfortunately can't use IVF because military insurance doesn't cover it and we can't afford it.
Fantastic care, responsive and always available to help
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Strength: team members that work there are very friendly, they remember you and are always helpful. Cons: sometime the wait is a little longer but there are a lot of patients so we can understand it
They are reasonable but I guess it would rely more on the insurance that the patient has.