Nurse available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolU of Chicago
Tinley Park
18210 South La Grange Road
Tinley Park, IL 60487
708-633-1999
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Asima Ahmad to a friend?

5.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Centers of Illinois to a friend?
Dr. Ahmad is a caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns and make you understand the whole process...Dr. Ahmad listened to us and told us how many iuis we should try before moving on, we did letrazole with our iuis. For ivf we did menapur, gonal f and ganareliz. She chose this as I had good egg reserves I am going and have had a natural pregnancy before. I did have good egg Production...She recommends single embryo as the risk of multiples can be a high risk pregnancy...Dr. Ahmad took the time to explain everything in a way we could understand. She gave us her real opinion on our outcome.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Ahmad is a caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns and make you understand the whole process. She is honest to how the treatment goes so you know what to expect. She also made us feel like we could relate to her as she informed us about her fertility issues,which made her more human.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Bring all your questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Describe the protocols Asima Ahmad used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Sahar)
Sahar made you comfortable and explained things very well. She was easy to communicate with and always got ahold of me
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
This is an excellent place down to the receptionist and lab people. They are all so sweet and kind I cant imagine going anywhere else. They always have smiles on their faces and are willing to answer any questions you have.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I had a financial person keep in touch with me
Describe Asima Ahmad's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Warrenville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois.

2 IUI, IVF
I hardly ever saw her [Dr. Asima Ahmad] so I am not sure if she actually knows our infertility problems beyond the initial testing and the fact that our IUIs didn't work. I suspect I might have PCOS but she never looked much into it...IUIs using Femera. Currently using Lupron, Menopur, and Follistim for IVF. I have never received a reasoning why she chose these protocols...I just don't feel like I saw her enough to actually know. I usually talk to my nurse.
2 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I hardly ever saw her so I am not sure if she actually knows our infertility problems beyond the initial testing and the fact that our IUIs didn't work. I suspect I might have PCOS but she never looked much into it.
Become friends with your nurse. Our nurse has been super helpful when it comes to questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Sahar Kohistani)
She is great about answering questions and addressing concerns that I have. She is pretty easy to reach when I need it and makes sure to explain anything I don't understand.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I don't know if I feel like things are very personalized from patient to patient, but everyone is very nice to work with and helpful when we need it. I think they need better communication and explanations about things that will be happening and why.
IUIs were around $3000-$4000. IVF is about $15000 with about $8000 in medications.
She prefers to do one with us since we are young.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Warrenville

Dr. Ahmad cares about you as an individual and makes it very easy to talk with her. She become one of girlfriends.... Dr. Ahmad is interested in your story and if she can give us all babies she would. She upfront and would try her hardest with hope of making your dreams of motherhood come true. She keeps a warm smile on her face that is inviting and is needed for such a delicate situation....Be upfront and honest with her because she really wants to help.
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Be upfront and honest with her because she really wants to help.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The staff is compassionate and would always greet you with a smile. The office is very busy so do not expect to be seen at your scheduled appointment time. I have waited for 30minutes needing a blood draw and ultrasound.