Asima Ahmad

Fertility Centers of Illinois

Nurse available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU of Chicago
Tinley Park
18210 South La Grange Road
Tinley Park, IL 60487
708-633-1999
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Asima Ahmad to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%5
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Centers of Illinois to a friend?
2 IUI, IVF
I hardly ever saw her [Dr. Asima Ahmad] so I am not sure if she actually knows our infertility problems beyond the initial testing and the fact that our IUIs didn't work. I suspect I might have PCOS but she never looked much into it...IUIs using Femera. Currently using Lupron, Menopur, and Follistim for IVF. I have never received a reasoning why she chose these protocols...I just don't feel like I saw her enough to actually know. I usually talk to my nurse.
2 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I hardly ever saw her so I am not sure if she actually knows our infertility problems beyond the initial testing and the fact that our IUIs didn't work. I suspect I might have PCOS but she never looked much into it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Become friends with your nurse. Our nurse has been super helpful when it comes to questions and concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Describe the protocols Asima Ahmad used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Sahar Kohistani)
She is great about answering questions and addressing concerns that I have. She is pretty easy to reach when I need it and makes sure to explain anything I don't understand.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I don't know if I feel like things are very personalized from patient to patient, but everyone is very nice to work with and helpful when we need it. I think they need better communication and explanations about things that will be happening and why.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Asima Ahmad at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
IUIs were around $3000-$4000. IVF is about $15000 with about $8000 in medications.
Describe Asima Ahmad's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
She prefers to do one with us since we are young.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Asima Ahmad