6.7

U. of Madras
Med Col of Georgia
U. of Texas Southwestern

Bala Bhagavath works at

Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)

Rochester
601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2015 - 2018
Dr.B [Bhagavath] always reviewed my case thoroughly and made sure to give me all my options. He does not leave out details that might be scary as he wants me to be fully informed...He is very up front about what he thinks is the best course of action and explains why. I had laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and provided all the risks and reasons why it was advised. He does talk a little fast sometimes but if I ask him to repeat it’s not a problem.
The staff at Strong Fertility Center is truly amazing. They make every effort to keep you informed. Some of the staff even went above and beyond to help sort out a medication prescription issue with my pharmacy. They answer any and all questions without making me feel silly. They make me comfortable that I am in the right hands....They are on top of everything. I am always well informed of appointments, procedures and medications. They work tirelessly to help on this journey to hopefully become a parent. They are professional and really caring.
How was your experience with Bala Bhagavath at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bala Bhagavath at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)?
Keep an open mind and trust that he has your best interest at heart.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bala Bhagavath at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)?
Dr.B always reviewed my case thoroughly and made sure to give me all my options. He does not leave out details that might be scary as he wants me to be fully informed.
Describe the protocols Bala Bhagavath used in your cycles at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester) and their degree of success.
I underwent laparoscopic surgery twice (one exploratory) for endometriosis. It was done to improve my chances of conceiving and worked once. He upped my dose of letrozole when needed and it produced great follicles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester). (Assigned nurse: Connie)
Describe your experience with Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bala Bhagavath at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester).
The most costly thing was my surgeries. Most of the procedures/labs/office visits were covered by insurance.
Bala Bhagavath
Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)
Rochester