Good

23141 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-516-0150

2020 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Kashani] is kind, informative, compassionate, and makes you feel so much hope. With every setback she adjusted my treatment plan using the latest advancements in medicine. She always made the time to talk through every step, never making us feel rushed or unimportant. When I was in my early pregnancy I had some scares that I was loosing the pregnancy and Dr Kashani made herself available to speak to me on her time off to assess what could be happening and give her advice
Dr Kashani’s team is amazing. They always welcomed me with a smile and made me feel like family. They were very attentive and always called with results and check ins...clinic is a beautiful welcoming space. The transfers were performed in clinic along with blood draws and follow ups. Her clinic is so easy to work with whether you are scheduling an appointment or ordering meds. It truly felt like a concierge of fertility services...
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
I can not say enough positive things about Dr Kashani. She is kind, informative, compassionate, and makes you feel so much hope. With every setback she adjusted my treatment plan using the latest advancements in medicine. She always made the time to talk through every step, never making us feel rushed or unimportant. When I was in my early pregnancy I had some scares that I was loosing the pregnancy and Dr Kashani made herself available to speak to me on her time off to assess what could be happening and give her advice, all while making me feel comfort that everything was going to be ok. Now, 28 weeks pregnant I am so grateful she was my Dr and know I would not be here without her. We will definitely be going back when we are ready for number two!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
One piece of advice I would give is to come prepared with any and all questions and concerns you have and to be ready to have a Dr that actually listens to you and will create the best treatment plan for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr Kashani is compassionate and always made me feel comfortable even during difficult times and conversations. She explains risks and possibilities always wanting to have the best outcome possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian)
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Dr Kashani’s clinic is a beautiful welcoming space. The transfers were performed in clinic along with blood draws and follow ups. Her clinic is so easy to work with whether you are scheduling an appointment or ordering meds. It truly felt like a concierge of fertility services.

2019 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Kashani] has a true passion for what she does and it shows. Both in delivering tough and good news, she is there for her patients with true compassion and empathy. She is always available to her patients and it is such a comfort knowing that a quick response is always going to be the norm...so thorough and attentive to detail....
Dr Kashani is surrounded by a great team! Her clinic is so easy to work with whether it is scheduling appointments (which run on time!), dealing with ordering and purchasing meds, and ease of communication. Both Vivian and Natalie [nurses] were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process...You will be able to talk to somebody who is truly on your team, supporting you every step of the way through the joys and disappointments that go along with this process...
Dr Kashani is such a gem! Our hearts are filled with so much happiness and we owe much of that to Dr Kashani. It has not been an easy journey for us, but we knew that it likely wouldn’t be based on our previous infertility experience with our first child. It is thanks to Dr Kashani that we rode the many waves of ups and downs again and stuck it through these past two years. Dr Kashani is so thorough and attentive to detail which matters so much to patients like me who had quite the previous infertility and IVF history to deal with. She was always willing to think and work outside the box to continuously adapt and find solutions while still being cautious and mindful of the costs involved. I appreciated her pragmatism and realism in a field that oftentimes doesn’t take emotional and financial toll into account. She did exactly that and was so dedicated to helping us grow our family to include a sibling for our son. We received such great care and every appointment and procedure was with Dr Kashani herself. Navigating infertility can leave someone so fragile and vulnerable, but not with Dr Kashani. The wealth of information that she goes over and prepares you for builds so much trust, respect, and connection between doctor and patient that it helps to circumvent so many of the insecure feelings. We are so very excited and filled with gratitude to be pregnant! We can’t thank Dr. Kashani and her team enough and hope others dealing with infertility in the area are lucky enough to work with her. She will be there with you every step of the way!
Don’t wait or delay if you have any reservations about your fertility. In dealing with infertility, it is important to know about all your options early so you can make the most informed decision. Schedule a consultation with Dr Kashani who will give you an honest and thorough assessment of your situation. You will be able to talk to somebody who is truly on your team, supporting you every step of the way through the joys and disappointments that go along with this process.
This is what sets Dr Kashani apart from so many other IVF doctors - her warmth! She has a true passion for what she does and it shows. Both in delivering tough and good news, she is there for her patients with true compassion and empathy. She is always available to her patients and it is such a comfort knowing that a quick response is always going to be the norm. With Dr Kashani, I always knew what my next steps were and that was such a relief after any kind of news.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian and Natalie)
Dr Kashani is surrounded by a great team! Her clinic is so easy to work with whether it is scheduling appointments (which run on time!), dealing with ordering and purchasing meds, and ease of communication. Both Vivian and Natalie were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
This clinic is outstanding with its patient care covering everything from scheduling appointments, to being on time with appointments, ordering meds, instructions on how to use meds, being mindful of all the costs, checking in after procedures, being vigilant with cleanliness, and being extremely organized. Perhaps most important of all, this clinic feels like a warm, inviting place from the moment you step in and it is all the wonderful people involved that make this clinic feel so pleasant and appealing.
Laguna Hills

Dr Kashani is so sweet and personable. She is very educated and really took her time to show me diagrams and charts of the anatomy and procedures. She is always on top of my treatment knowing exactly which step I am at and checks in on me...She is willing to work her schedule even on weekends to accommodate my cycle and always ready to answer all of my questions thoroughly
Easy parking and access from the freeway. Beautiful and clean office environment, you feel like they are very on top of everything and well organized. The waiting room has a I can only think of the strengths of Dr Kashani, her nurse Natalie (who is amazing at drawing blood- so painless) and coordinator Vivian who is very responsive to emails and text messages. No weaknesses with this team
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
She is someone who truly cares about you and your journey to grow your family. She is passionate and loves her job. She is willing to work her schedule even on weekends to accommodate my cycle and always ready to answer all of my questions thoroughly. I am so grateful I was under her care, being my first IVF and not knowing what to expect. Every visit she greets and make sure I know what is going on.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
Definitely be her patient!! She is so wonderful and you will get the best care
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
Dr Kashani is so sweet and personable. She is very educated and really took her time to show me diagrams and charts of the anatomy and procedures. She is always on top of my treatment knowing exactly which step I am at and checks in on me, and answers all my questions so promptly even after work hours
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center and their degree of success.
We had egg retrieval with the injectable hormones to grow the eggs in the ovaries. She got 15 follicles and was able to retrieve 10 eggs that are mature in meiosis 2. After the retrieval I had minimal pain, woke up feeling great after the general anesthesia. We did the genetic testing on our embryos and froze them. And when we were ready to start 6 months later, we started with Oral estradiol pills, and progesterone and estradiol suppositories, estrogen patches. She and her team closely monitored me before and after the transfer: multiple blood tests were done to check hormone levels and beta.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Natalie )
Natalie- she was wonderful. She always sees me within 10 mins of my arrival. She knows exactly who I am and which stage of the treatment I was in. Treated me with compassion and like a VIP
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The cost was more affordable to other clinics estimates. The transfer was around $4000
Reproductive Health and Wellness Center
Laguna Hills

She [Dr. Kashani] takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!...We expected to continue the hormone shots for two additional days but when my estrogen plateaued unexpectedly, Dr. Kashani had to make a game time decision. She made the proper adjustments and arrangements to get the most eggs possible. We ended up having a very successful retrieval!
The nursing staff [at Dr. Kashani's office] is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!...The doctor/clinic costs are very competitive (I shopped around)! After meeting the doctor and seeing the clinic, I expected the costs to be higher than average (especially considering the personalized care Dr. Kashani provides). Was pleasantly surprised. She also provided me several resources that could help cover the cost.
Dr. Kashani has the best bedside manner! Her vast knowledge as well as flexibility with treatment make it incredibly easy to trust her. I never felt as though I was being sold on anything nor did I feel like a number on a chart. She takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!
Don't hesitate to make your appointment and be blatantly honest with your answers.
Dr. Kashani personalized my treatment every step of the way. She kept in contact with me to keep me informed and was always very thorough and specific.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The nursing staff is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is clean clean CLEAN and very organized! They are up to date with the latest research backed equipment. They have a natural work flow that makes everything seamless. They run on time and, somehow, never rush.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Laguna Hills

Our treatment plan [with Dr. Kashani] was based on results from prior IUI stimulation medications as well as labwork/ultrasounds...We were offered single embryo transfer as our embryos were PGS tested...She was honest, sensitive, and always expressed empathy in regards to my infertility treatment. She encouraged me when I needed it and reassured me throughout the complex cycles/treatments.
Strengths [at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility]: The Newport Beach clinic was clean, had the latest equipment, and well organized. It's location was conveniently off the freeway, had plenty of parking, and had an attached surgical center for the fertility procedures...We had a mixed experience with the nursing staff. One was more experienced while the other was less so. Lab draws were more difficult with the less experienced nurse. Both were compassionate when they took care of us.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)?
I came to Dr. Kashani after having no success with TI and multiple IUIs. At the very first visit, I knew things were going to be very different in a positive way. She spoke to us with compassion and took the time to really help us understand why we may have not been having success in the past with our fertility treatments and outlined a plan of what to do moving forward. I felt very comfortable with her because she would go into extreme details regarding each step for IVF and provided us with the latest evidence-based research to help guide our decision making when it came to medications, ICSI, PGS, etc.. Dr. Kashani is extremely thorough and we felt that she was always helping to optimize things especially during the frequent testing/imaging for our retrieval and transfer. Any questions or concerns we had along the way were always addressed quickly which further reinforced our trust in her guidance.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)?
Trust Dr. Kashani's wealth of knowledge and experience in IVF. Ask her as many questions as you can to help you understand both the 'what' and 'why' for IVF treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)?
Dr. Kashani spoke to me like a close family member. She was honest, sensitive, and always expressed empathy in regards to my infertility treatment. She encouraged me when I needed it and reassured me throughout the complex cycles/treatments.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed) and their degree of success.
Our treatment plan was based on results from prior IUI stimulation medications as well as labwork/ultrasounds. We used Folistim, Menopur, and later Ganirelix for retrieval with frequent ultrasounds to confirm number and size of follicles. For our transfer, we used Estrace (both oral and suppository), Progesterone suppository, PIO, ASA, and Prednisone.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
Strengths: The Newport Beach clinic was clean, had the latest equipment, and well organized. It's location was conveniently off the freeway, had plenty of parking, and had an attached surgical center for the fertility procedures. Weaknesses: None
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
Initial consult was free. Labs ranged $80-100. Ultrasounds $240. Medications varied by cycle but cost about $3-5K total. Total cost of our treatments was around 20-25K and we were responsible after insurance for 20% of that.
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
We were offered single embryo transfer as our embryos were PGS tested.
Newport Beach

The clinic [Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] was great - it's newer and despite that it felt very organized. I immediately noticed how clean the facilities presented and how kind and welcoming every was to us. I also like that the egg/embryo freezing facilities are on site...We came to Dr. Kashani with a lot of IVF history as she wasn't our first doctor. But because of the time Dr. Kashani spent studying our case we immediately felt a genuine connection with her - we immediately felt that she knew us and cared about us...Dr. Kashani was in the details of each moment. She communicated the plan to us and was available to us when we had questions. Each detail and treatment strategy felt intentional. Beyond some of the normal IVF processes - we also used PGS due do genetic concerns of our embryos. We also did a "mock" IVF cycle to better understand the timing of ideal implantation. Both of these extra treatment strategies helped us significantly.
I'll try to put this into as few words as possible... Our IVF journey started six years ago - after heartbreak and perseverance my wife and I were so blessed to welcome into the world our beautiful twin girls (who are now five years old). Unfortunately, our IVF doctor, who we loved and helped us bring our twins in the world, retired from IVF. Hoping to have at least one more child we started the process again - however, a few years, a couple doctors and a number of unsuccessful/ failed cycles later (which for anyone who's gone through IVF knows how emotionally and financially crushing those failed cycles can be) we felt a bit defeated. Ultimately, feeling blessed and grateful to even have our twins, we decided to give up on the dream of one more child... But as fate would have it our original IVF doctor reached out to us and connected us with Dr. Kashani. Talk about a fresh of breath air! We immediately felt a genuine connection with Dr. Kashani and because of the time she spent studying our case and her belief in our situation we decided to start again. I'm thrilled to report that my wife is now 20 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I really can't put into words our gratitude to Dr. Kashani. From day one – she has been everything we could have hoped for… We're fortunate to have had a successful result, but I would honestly write the same positive comments had the result been different. At the end of the day, Dr. Kashani truly cares about her patients. Period! My wife and I will be forever grateful that we got connected with her and give her the highest possible recommendation.
Be willing to open up to her - the more you open up the more she will be able to help, support, and guide you.
I wish I could describe this better... what I can describe is that Dr. Kashani was in the details of each moment. She communicated the plan to us and was available to us when we had questions. Each detail and treatment strategy felt intentional. Beyond some of the normal IVF processes - we also used PGS due do genetic concerns of our embryos. We also did a "mock" IVF cycle to better understand the timing of ideal implantation. Both of these extra treatment strategies helped us significantly.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
Great team of nurses. Very capable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
The clinic was great - it's newer and despite that it felt very organized. I immediately noticed how clean the facilities presented and how kind and welcoming every was to us. I also like that the egg/embryo freezing facilities are on site.
The treatment costs are so personal and unique to each clinic. I'd rather not detail those specifics.
She educated us and supported us in our decision.
Newport Beach

[Protocol with Dr. Kashani] We did high dose menopur (2 vials) and follisitim 450 units for 11 days instead of the projected 9 because my follicles weren’t growing as expected. I have 1 ovary and we were able to retrieve 18 eggs...She remember details about my personal life and my partners medication condition (lupus). She was and continues to be warm, compassionate, empathetic, and dedicated to helping us conceive. She knows how long and hard his journey has been and still continues to be.
$15000 for egg retrieval, PGS (up to 8 ) [at Reproductive Fertility Center]...Able to get a lot of patients in for ultrasounds and lab draws. They can improve on making sure all needed test are done before Egg retrieval...The NP for the center is intelligent but can don’t expect too much warmth or compassion from her. She is kind but not as empathetic as my amazing doctor. Being a nurse, I have high expectations for other healthcare workers displaying true compassion.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
She made me feel comfortable during very difficult times such as my partner not having any sperm is his sperm samples, the fear oF IVF possibly not even being an option for us. She referred us to an amazing urologist who was able to perform a procedure to aspirate sperm from his testicles that we used for IVF. She genuinely wanted to be updated on our progress with the urologist every step of the way. She even called me on her day off. I only know it was her day off because the nurse in her office emailed me to tell me dr Kashani was off today but she should contact me when she returns. 1 hour later dr Kashani called me with such joy in her voice because they finally found sperm in my partner. She is intelligent, honest, realistic while maintaining optimism.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Trust her with all of your thoughts and emotions. She is here for you .
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly Hoyos )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Able to get a lot of patients in for ultrasounds and lab draws. They can improve on making sure all needed test are done before Egg retrieval. As the patient, ask as many questions as you can, make a list of your Questions, email them, call them. Don’t ever feel bad about contacting them. They are there for you and never hesitate to reach out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center.
$15000 for egg retrieval, PGS (up to 8 )
Irvine
Dr. Kashani made me feel like her best friend. She made me feel loved and understood. She acted like she could feel like feelings of frustration and sadness that come with infertility. She always had a plan and what our next step was. She explained everything in detail to make sure I understood what we were doing.... Every time I met with Dr. Kashani she got to personally know my husband and I. She cared and made it seem like we were her only patients. She made me feel comfortable and understood. I could always contact her with any questions.
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] felt welcoming and laid out all of the possibilities and options. They understand that finances are a huge part but not the only part of The ivf process. The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable during our consultation. I had a lot of questions that she was not able to answer but wrote them down and called me back, answering all of my questions.... The total cost of IVF with ICIS FET PGS was $22,000
Open up to Dr. Kashani. She wants to help and understand you.
Currently she had me do an HSG test, saline hysteroscopy (which she found something in my uterus), and then a hysteroscopy to remove it. It was very important to her to make sure my uterus was ready for ivf. She made sure to do an extensive amount of tests to make sure there were no complications for ivf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly )
The nurse was always there to communicate. I could email or call and she would call me right back. Any questions I had for the doctor she would get the answers for me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinic felt welcoming and laid out all of the possibilities and options. They understand that finances are a huge part but not the only part of The ivf process. The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable during our consultation. I had a lot of questions that she was not able to answer but wrote them down and called me back, answering all of my questions.
The total cost of IVF with ICIS FET PGS was $22,000. My husbands sperm analysis was free so at least we got something!
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr. Kashani will only do one embryo transfer if PGS testing is done. She will transfer two if no genetic testing is done.
Irvine

I saw Dr. Kashani after having three miscarriages. I was extremely discouraged before my visit but left the appointment SO hopeful. She listened attentively and explained things in detail (without using too much medical jargon). She always took the time to answer all of my questions (there were a lot) and never made me feel rushed. Her treatment plan and close monitoring worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I was honestly so sad when I "graduated" and had to go back to my regular OB! So grateful we found Dr. Kashani!
Dr. Kashani's office always makes you feel like a VIP. Everything is so personalized tailored to YOU! Everything in the office was beautiful and so new - I couldn't have asked for a better experience...Natalie [nurse] was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive...Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the tim
Make the appointment, you won't regret it!
Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and instills so much hope in her patients.
Sonohysterogram, hysteroscopy (to remove scar tissue), weekly ultrasounds (once pregnant), frequent HCG monitoring
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Natalie was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
I can't remember exactly what the costs were, but it was reasonable.

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Kashani] is very knowledgeable and always uses visualization sheets every time she explains things. She’s very kind, optimistic, and passionate in what she does. She’s always willing to explore all of our options which makes me and husband feel more at ease during this stressful time of our lives...She listened to all of my concerns and answered all my thoroughly
Strength [of Kaiser Permanente SoCal] : very helpful, informative, welcoming Weakness: they don’t answer right away, some of the RE shouldn’t even be in this profession There is only one infertility and reproductive in Orange County now and it is at the Garden Grove medical office...They [nurses] were very friendly and courteous towards me and my husband
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Dr. Kashani is an amazing RE. She is very knowledgeable and always uses visualization sheets every time she explains things. She’s very kind, optimistic, and passionate in what she does. She’s always willing to explore all of our options which makes me and husband feel more at ease during this stressful time of our lives.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Just be upfront with her and she will listen to all your concerns and questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
She listened to all of my concerns and answered all my thoroughly
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente SoCal and their degree of success.
She did a saline sonogram before she did any treatments on us. Once she saw that everything was clear, we were able to move forward with treatments. We did many ultrasound appointments before our IUI procedure. She prescribed a low dose of letrozole first and when she didn’t see any changes she increased the dosage.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
They were very friendly and courteous towards me and my husband
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
Strength: very helpful, informative, welcoming Weakness: they don’t answer right away, some of the RE shouldn’t even be in this profession There is only one infertility and reproductive in Orange County now and it is at the Garden Grove medical office
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
I have dual insurance at Kaiser so everything so all the services and medication were covered
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
She recommended a single embryo transfer for us
Kaiser Permanente SoCal
Los Angeles

[Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility is a] Beautiful new facility with everything done in house, from blood draws to surgeries, to retrievals. The embryos are stored there too. All equipment is state of the art. Easy to make appointments and reach them when needed...[nurses are] Always on point with responding to emails quickly...[Dr. Banafsheh] made sure to be aggressive in her medication dosage early on and monitored me extra closely to make sure we were on track. Before transfer, she completed diagnostic tests that revealed fibroids. Other providers wouldn’t have been so diligent. She set me up for success...Due to my history of pprom, she explained the necessity of only transferring one embryo to hopefully avoid complications in the future...She was very caring. Went above and beyond to make sure I was supported both medically and emotionally. She was always available to answer questions and help ease my fears.
Her attention to detail and compassion made me feel at ease during a very emotionally trying time. She was sympathetic to my history and set realistic expectations and goals. She is very organized and tailors her treatment to each individual Patient. Her bed side manner was excellent. I felt supported through the whole process.
Don’t hesitate. She is the best of the best. I only wish I found her earlier in my journey
With my last experience and Doctor, he failed to monitor me closely and I ovulated prior to my retrieval date. Dr Kashani, made sure to be aggressive in her medication dosage early on and monitored me extra closely to make sure we were on track. Before transfer, she completed diagnostic tests that revealed fibroids. Other providers wouldn’t have been so diligent. She set me up for success.
Always on point with responding to emails quickly
Under 20,000
2020, 28 Eggs Frozen
Dr.Kashani is very good at what she does...communicates very well via email and in person. Explains details and has a lot of clarity...showed me the scan image every time I went...It’s easy to trust that you are in good hands with her. She is also empathetic and warm...kept monitoring my hormone levels and adjusting the dosage as needed based on the lab work and made sure I wasn’t being over simulated.
This clinic [Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)] is newer but very organized and very clean. It has the most updated technologies and infrastructure. All the staff at this clinic are very warm and friendly. Never had to wait too long for my appointments...[nurse] was very responsive, no matter what time of the day I texted her...
Dr.Kashani is very good at what she does. She also communicates very well via email and in person. Explains details and has a lot of clarity. It’s easy to trust that you are in good hands with her. She is also empathetic and warm.
Just trust that you are in good hands.
Dr.Kashani was very warm and showed me the scan image every time I went. And explained everything she was doing.
For the egg retrieval doctor started off with 2 follicle stimulating drugs and then added an antagonist halfway through. And in 10 days I had my trigger shot. And retrieval was 36 hours after that. All through the procedure they kept monitoring my hormone levels and adjusting the dosage as needed based on the lab work and made sure I wasn’t being over simulated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed). (Assigned nurse: Vivian Chao)
Vivian was the primary nurse working with me on how to do my shots and checking up on me everyday. She was very responsive, no matter what time of the day I texted her she would respond. Even late at night or early morning. She was prompt with her follow ups. She even helped me return some extra medications that we had ordered.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
This clinic is newer but very organized and very clean. It has the most updated technologies and infrastructure. All the staff at this clinic are very warm and friendly. Never had to wait too long for my appointments.
They had a discounted egg freezing cycle going on for $5000 and I went with that. In addition to that my medications were under $3000
Newport Beach

Dr. Kashani started off with medication in pill form for the first 3 cycles. We had ultrasound follow ups and revisited our fertility plan after each cycle. She was super friendly but it seemed like we were going off a checklist instead of evaluating what we could do to make a cycle optimal and prevent cancelation. It felt like our path was to go to IVF.
The nursing staff [Kaiser] was awesome. They were always to positive and friendly. It felt like they genuinely wanted to see you succeed. ... The office is very friendly, flexible and are great communicators. Unfortunately, they do not do IVF at the Kaiser location but the doctor is able to do it out of Reproductive Fertility Center close by which is convenient.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Dr. Kashani is informative and uses visuals to help in understanding our fertility and what paths we can take. She was upfront about our chances of conceiving and provided resources to better understand the process. She hinted more to going to IVF when two of the medications weren’t working even though we still had other options to continue for a successful IUI. We were then scheduled with a different doctor for our next cycle.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Dr. Kashani and her staff were very welcoming. She made us feel very comfortable while going through a somewhat scary process. She answered all of our questions and has made herself available through email for any concerns.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
The nursing staff was awesome. They were always to positive and friendly. It felt like they genuinely wanted to see you succeed.
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
As a Kaiser member, we had a 50% co-pay for all procedures and appointments.
Kaiser Permanente SoCal
2020 - 2021, Successful
The nursing staff [at Banafsheh N. Kashani] was so incredibly nice and friendly. They always welcomed with smiles and always remembered my husband and I. They were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable...The clinic is very clean, organized and comfortable. The clinic was easy to locate and access. Their main access in on the second floor however after procedures they do have a more accessible route for pick up.
Dr. Kashani was compassionate and honest with us. She was very personable and demonstrated great clinical expertise. She always made us feel like we were one of her only patients. She responded to my emails or calls quickly and accurately. She had a great focus on detail and always made us feel comfortable. She gave us time to grieve when we needed to and shared our joy with us. Leaving her care was difficult to do. By far the best decision we made was calling her office and inquiring. I would recommend her to anyone on a fertility journey. She found answers others missed.
Dr. Kashani never rushed us. She always called to check in personally after procedures. She took the time to explain everything in detail and never rushed.
The nursing staff was so incredibly nice and friendly. They always welcomed with smiles and always remembered my husband and I. They were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable.
Laguna Hills

I can’t say enough positive things about her! She is extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent doctor while still being a constant source of support. Dr. Kashani truly cares about her patients. My egg retrieval was a huge success. And Dr. Kashani called me almost everyday after to check up on me and informed me of day 5 embryos. She always called me with test results and explained next steps... She is great at explaining and giving you information.
Clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] is very nice and even though they are busy I never had to wait long. All the staff is kind and you feel you are in a good place. They really help with ordering medications and getting you everything you need. They provide helpful calendars. The financial department is very good as well...She [Dr. Kashani] would adjust my medication based on ultra sounds or past experiences, she did blood work more than to get an accurate idea of what was going on, and she recommended tests that were helpful.
I would advise to ask any questions you have. She is great at explaining and giving you information.
Dr. Kashani always took the time to speak with after every visit. She explained every process and treatment. Dr. Kashani checked in on me after my miscarriage and I really felt she was with me every step of my fertility journey.
She would adjust my medication based on ultra sounds or past experiences, she did blood work more than to get an accurate idea of what was going on, and she recommended tests that were helpful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Clinic is very nice and even though they are busy I never had to wait long. All the staff is kind and you feel you are in a good place. They really help with ordering medications and getting you everything you need. They provide helpful calendars. The financial department is very good as well.

2020, Unknown Success
After our consultation with Dr. Kashani she gave us HOPE again. She explained everything to us and made sure we understood what she was explaining and if we didn't understand she would break it down even more...She really looked at what would give us our best personal outcome and told us our options and her advice...never once seemed rushed or like we were just another patient
The clinic [at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] is beautiful and state of the art. It never felt like a Dr office but more like a day at the spa, which helped my anxiety. Everyone was so nice from the front desk to the Doctors. They were all so helpful and made sure you were as comfortable as you could be...Our nursing care coordinator, Natalie, was so easy to talk to and responded to our emails almost immediately
When we went to Dr. Kashani my husband and I had little hope and success with fertility treatments in the past. The explanations, treatment and overall experience we had received from our previous Dr. caused our spirits to be low. After our consultation with Dr. Kashani she gave us HOPE again. She explained everything to us and made sure we understood what she was explaining and if we didn't understand she would break it down even more. She never once seemed rushed or like we were just another patient. She really looked at what would give us our best personal outcome and told us our options and her advice. She never made us feel like our infertility was something that couldn't be treated, whether it could or not in the end, her positivity is what we needed to hear. When your Dr. is hopeful it helps change your mindset going into the procedure and makes it that much more of an exciting journey. That's what my husband and I needed and that's what Dr. Kashani did.
Dr. Kashani made me and my husband feel like we mattered and not just another patient with a cookie cutter plan. She explained to us what would work for our specific diagnosis and talked to us like we had known her forever.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed). (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Our nursing care coordinator, Natalie, was so easy to talk to and responded to our emails almost immediately. She answered all my questions (and I had a lot) and she did it with as much information as she could and she was so nice about it. She made sure we were as prepared as possible for anything we had to do.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
The clinic is beautiful and state of the art. It never felt like a Dr office but more like a day at the spa, which helped my anxiety. Everyone was so nice from the front desk to the Doctors. They were all so helpful and made sure you were as comfortable as you could be.

2020, Consult
Dr. Kashani was emphathetic and compassionate during our consultation and ultrasound. She personally called me on her drive regarding my results and to reassure me with hope. She answered many of my questions and recommended different options for my husband and I without any pressure, but with good data...gave specific percentages for the successes of each based on my age and how long we’ve been trying.
It’s [Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)] a beautiful, state of the art building...High quality technology and lobby. Ultrasound technology was the latest, clear screen. It was very clean and modern...[Nursing Staff] promptly returned my phone calls, emails, and took care of getting medical records...[Dr. Kashani ] treated me with compassion and empathy and was thorough and detailed when going over my results and options.
My experience was as best as you can get for going through infertility. She treated me with compassion and empathy and was thorough and detailed when going over my results and options. She was very knowledgeable and was prepared with all my results prior to our consultation.
Have as many of your results sent to her prior to your consultation, this really speeds things up and you get much more from your consultation when it’s over. Bring your questions and check them off as she answers them. She does a great job of answering questions before you even have to ask them. She really knows her stuff.
She went over 3 options for my husband and I to take on... wait an x number of months to continue trying naturally, iui route and what it entailed taking clomid and hormones, or final option IVF route. She gave specific percentages for the successes of each based on my age and how long we’ve been trying.
They promptly returned my phone calls, emails, and took care of getting medical records.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
It’s a beautiful, state of the art building. (Obviously big money comes in here). High quality technology and lobby. Ultrasound technology was the latest, clear screen. It was very clean and modern.
Follicle count vaginal ultrasound $260
Newport Beach
Dr. Kashani's care is unparalleled. Her level of knowledge and attention to each individual patient is a blessing in a world of heartbreak with infertility. She takes care to explain things to patients, presents options, and goes through every possible outcome and factor. I wish every patient could have her as not only their doctor, but their advocate...love and passion for her work is like nothing we had ever seen. She truly cares about each patient, calling to check on them personally and offering options and various courses for treatments. She explains risks and possibilities and really makes it a group decision with her as the physician. I wish every patient could have her as not only their doctor, but their advocate. She really wants her patients to have the best outcome possible every
The entire staff [at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] cares so much about patients. They are rooting for you the whole way. Natalie, my assigned nurse coordinator, called me and checked in on me. When I struggled with an injection we even did FaceTime so she could help us...It is a newer clinic so the expertise of the physicians and the exceptional lab are two things that surpass any other clinic in the Orange County area. They also work with you on payments (we used 4 different credit cards) and they explain every possible option to make what you need become a real option.
Dr. Kashani's love and passion for her work is like nothing we had ever seen. She truly cares about each patient, calling to check on them personally and offering options and various courses for treatments. She explains risks and possibilities and really makes it a group decision with her as the physician. I wish every patient could have her as not only their doctor, but their advocate. She really wants her patients to have the best outcome possible every time.
My piece of advice for a future patient would be to be complete honest. Put everything on the table. Give her every single piece of information no matter how important or unimportant you think it is-- allow her to decide as the expert.
The entire staff cares so much about patients. They are rooting for you the whole way. Natalie, my assigned nurse coordinator, called me and checked in on me. When I struggled with an injection we even did FaceTime so she could help us.
Newport Beach

[Reproductive Fertility Center appointments] they always squeezed me on whether it was 6am or weekends. It took the stress off a lot as IVF is already stressful enough...$27,000 total including IUI, IVF, genetic testing, and all medications...We wanted a multiple embryo transfer and Dr Kashani was open to our wishes but she did state all of the risks and made us sign paperwork verifying that we understood the risks. We transferred 2 embryos
Dr Kashani was warm and really cared about us and our journey. She took her time getting to know us and we didn’t feel rushed at all. She explained everything in detail until we understood.... my husband’s second language is English so he needed some repetition explaining the process and she was so very patient doing so. I even called her when I was working nightshift once to ask a question and she actually answered my call and talked me through the meds. I would trust Dr Kashani with any of my loved ones, she’s really made for her role as an infertility physician.
Don’t ever change! You are amazing!
Dr Kashani was so down to earth and really talked to us like we were long time friends or family of hers. She always made us feel comfortable asking questions and repeating any details that we didn’t understand
I’m sorry but I don’t remember all the details now.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility Center.
The nurses are at reproductive fertility partners and not tied to Dr Kashani. They were pretty good overall, but not as warm and caring as Kashani
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
This clinic was amazingly flexible. I work as an ER nurse and have some crazy hours and they always squeezed me on whether it was 6am or weekends. It took the stress off a lot as IVF is already stressful enough.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Again, pretty flexible with timing
$27,000 total including IUI, IVF, genetic testing, and all medications
We wanted a multiple embryo transfer and Dr Kashani was open to our wishes but she did state all of the risks and made us sign paperwork verifying that we understood the risks. We transferred 2 embryos but unfortunately only 1 baby made it.
Irvine
Both nurse practioner and a case manager [at Reproductive Fertility Center] were very experienced, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Their responses in time was very helpful for us throughout the journey. We are very thankful to the entire team...[nurses are] Very polite, knowledgeable and timely in response...Go to the visit with your list of questions and Dr Kashani will gladly answer them to your satisfaction...She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging...Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Dr Kashani is a very confident, courteous and highly knowledgeable professional. She keeps herself current with the latest advancements in medicine and she recommended evidence based treatments while also respecting my wishes and opinions. She was accessible when needed and responded to my many questions in a timely manner. With Dr. Kashani, you can always expect exceptional, professional care with a personal touch. Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Very polite, knowledgeable and timely in response
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Both nurse practioner and a case manager were very experienced, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Their responses in time was very helpful for us throughout the journey. We are very thankful to the entire team
Irvine

She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility...Don’t worry about not knowing everything about IVF or the process at first, she will explain everything and help you so you always know what the next step is.
Friendly and informative staff [at Dr. Kashani's office], always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out...She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of
I can’t say enough about Dr. Kashani, she has been so wonderful and we now have our baby girl on the way! We really didn’t know anything about IVF or where to start. We had gone to another fertility doctor prior and it was all so confusing and stressful. We literally hated having to go into that office because we never knew what was going on and the staff wasn’t the friendliest either, fortunately for us, we met Dr Kashani by chance and immediately made the move over to her. She is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Friendly and informative staff, always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out.
Laguna Hills
She [Dr. Kashani] is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting...is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
They [staff at Reproductive Fertility Center] give you information as needed instead of telling you how everything will go up front. It can be nerve racking if you are a planner type and want to know what’s next in the process...They [nurses] were well informed and thorough...Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she [Dr. Kashani] is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting.
She is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting.
Dr Kashani is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
Her strategy is to be as well informed and thorough as possible. She wants to do extra tests to make sure she has as much knowledge as possible so she can make the most informed decisions and plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly, Heidi and Cindy )
They were well informed and thorough.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
They give you information as needed instead of telling you how everything will go up front. It can be nerve racking if you are a planner type and want to know what’s next in the process. Also, don’t pee until you have checked in for your appointment. There are times they need a urine test and won’t tell you when booking the appointment.
All the costs you could possibly imagine haha
2020, Unknown Success
Dr Kashani has monitored me for a year now; I have undergone health issues that have delayed my fertility treatments and she has kept in touch every step of the way. She goes above and beyond to make me feel like I’m her only patient...She is caring, thorough, and truly invested in her patients. I am forever grateful to her for this experience regardless of the outcome of our treatment.
[Banafsheh is a] Smaller clinic with many in house supportive care features not found at other offices- acupuncture, nutritionists, counseling, spiritual counseling. You feel like you are getting high quality care at every step of the process!..Fantastic staff at every point- primary nurse, care coordinator, financial coordinator, post op RN, embryologist, anesthesiologist, etc. everyone at this clinic is superb!
Dr Kashani exceeded every expectation I had for a RE. She is caring, thorough, and truly invested in her patients. I am forever grateful to her for this experience regardless of the outcome of our treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie (RN), Vivien (PC))

2021, 16 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Kashani monitored me every other day, and adjusted medications accordingly. I started off with 375 IU Follistim, and 1 vial of Menopur. After a few days we added Ganrelix, and then later we upped the Menopur to 2 vials. On the last few days we increased Follistim to 425IU...Dr. Kashani was very personal in her approach with me, she called me to deliver news personally both good and bad. She's very empathetic and I could feel she genuinely cared about me and my results...
The staff [at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] are all caring and friendly, and are super responsive at all times. I had a bit of a crisis and they even came in on a Sunday to help me...The clinic was very clean, organized, and felt like a warm and inviting environment...She [IVF care coordinator] was on top of all the paperwork I needed, would answer my questions with patience despite how repetitive, remained calm when I got too hormonal and frustrated at times...
Most doctors don't want to even look at previous doctors' test results and diagnosis, but she was willing to review what I'd done in the past. I had pretty poor follicle count and AMH levels from a previous consultation, but Dr. Kashani told me she had reason to hope things could turn around for me. We re-tested, made some lifestyle changes, and got a cyst checked out by a specialist before we decided to proceed. I never felt like just a number, just a patient, or just someone they were trying to upsell. Dr. Kashani was very personal in her approach with me, she called me to deliver news personally both good and bad. She's very empathetic and I could feel she genuinely cared about me and my results. Not everything went smoothly for me, and I was naturally (and hormonal!) upset and anxious, and she remained calm through it all and I knew I could trust her to make the right decisions for me. From the smallest questions at night when I was confused on how to mix my medication, to a huge mistake I made on the night of my trigger shot, Dr. Kashani was available, picked up the phone, and talked me down from crisis. This type of procedure is emotional, draining and stressful and I can't imagine being in anyone else's hands. I truly believe her positivity and compassion helped me get results no one ever expected for me, and kept me from having a total breakdown.
Trust her. Be open and honest and ask all your questions, tell the truth and nothing is too embarrassing or stupid. The more she knows the more she can help you.
Dr. Kashani and her staff not only treated me like a human, they treated me like family. I'd called over 10 different clinics based on referrals from friends and acquaintances, but ended up finding Dr. Kashani through great reviews on FertilityIQ and something told me to give her a chance. From my first phone consult, I never felt like I was being sold on anything, she wasn't exploiting my fear and making me feel like I'd need multiple rounds, and she had a warm manner that put me at ease right away.
I did Follistim, Menopur, and Ganrelix for my treatment, followed by the trigger shot. Dr. Kashani monitored me every other day, and adjusted medications accordingly. I started off with 375 IU Follistim, and 1 vial of Menopur. After a few days we added Ganrelix, and then later we upped the Menopur to 2 vials. On the last few days we increased Follistim to 425IU.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian (care coordinator), & a nurse but I can't recall her name!)
The staff was incredible, so helpful and caring. I can't recall the nurses name for the life of me, but she was very warm and caring, super gentle with all the bloodwork (I am usually hysterical during blood draws) and very empathetic when I had a bit of a crisis in my treatment. Vivian, the IVF care coordinator is a gem. She was so proactive with communication, both email and phone in the 2 months prior to my procedure. She was on top of all the paperwork I needed, would answer my questions with patience despite how repetitive, remained calm when I got too hormonal and frustrated at times. She also knew I was very concerned about costs, and when I told her I was researching discounts through different pharma companies and European pharmacies, she helped me fill out all the extra paperwork I needed and gave me the idea to ask one pharmacy to match another pharmacy's aid program. I couldn't have done it without her, and I save several thousand dollars.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic was very clean, organized, and felt like a warm and inviting environment. Sounds stupid, but even their decor was nice and the room they teach you injections in is so inviting and cozy. The staff are all caring and friendly, and are super responsive at all times. I had a bit of a crisis and they even came in on a Sunday to help me. The only small area of weakness is I think it would be great for patients to get hands on practice with the medications, mixing and injecting. I'm not sure if this is feasible, but the medications are high stakes and expensive, and its a lot of stress and pressure to do it on your own with the real thing. I think more practice to get a real feel for it would be helpful.
$6000 fee for Dr. Kashani, I guess they were running a special of some sort? Initial phone consultation - free First Ultrasound - $190 (was out of network for my coverage) First Blood test- she told me to have my own doctor order it so it was covered Medication ~$2800 (I applied for an income based discount with the pharma, otherwise would have been double) $1600 - I had to pay for an additional procedure day and anesthesiologist because something went wrong with my first trigger shot. This was the discussed plan of action and I agreed to the extra cost to salvage my process, which was worth it in the end. Hopefully no one else ever has to pay that cost because they won't be in a situation like I was.

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Kashani was incredibly compassionate and empathetic throughout the entire process. She always made me feel more like a friend than just another patient...[she was there] supporting us, guiding us and helping us plan next steps for each challenge we faced along the way...Our 2nd/last IVF treatment cycle was optimized in the adjustments she made with the understanding my cycles are longer and therefore takes more time for my eggs to mature
They [Banafsheh nurses] were always very kind, responsive and never made me feel like any questions I called with were a nuisance to them...The clinic’s greatest strengths are the warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere Dr. Kashani and her entire exude. Not once did I ever feel anything but completely at ease with everyone I worked with in the clinic. Every visit felt like I was seen as a friend and not just another patient
There are truly no words that can adequately express how grateful my husband and I are to have found Dr. Kashani during our struggle with infertility. It has been a long, difficult 5+ year journey including the past 3 years since we began working with Dr. Kashani but we always felt we were in the best hands with her on our side - supporting us, guiding us and helping us plan next steps for each challenge we faced along the way. Not only is she very knowledgeable, she is also incredibly compassionate and makes you feel so much more like a friend than just another patient. We are now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl due in June and can’t possibly thank Dr. Kashani enough for everything she did to help get us here. Even after we “graduated” to our OB, Dr. Kashani has been there for us and we can’t wait to introduce our little miracle to her when she arrives. Thank you SO very much, Dr. Kashani!!!
If you’re on the fence about scheduling a consult with her, please do - you won’t regret it.
I don’t remember any terminology in terms of specific protocols we followed but she always explained what we were doing and why for each treatment we underwent. Our 2nd/last IVF treatment cycle was optimized in the adjustments she made with the understanding my cycles are longer and therefore takes more time for my eggs to mature. We retrieved more than double the number of eggs compared to the first cycle and more than 80% were mature.
Vivian and the entire nursing staff were wonderful to work with. They were always very kind, responsive and never made me feel like any questions I called with were a nuisance to them. They always reached out to Dr. Kashani with any questions they couldn’t immediately answer and got right back to me.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic’s greatest strengths are the warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere Dr. Kashani and her entire exude. Not once did I ever feel anything but completely at ease with everyone I worked with in the clinic. Every visit felt like I was seen as a friend and not just another patient. I honestly can’t think of any weaknesses.
I don’t remember specific costs but felt the costs were in line with and in some cases less than other doctors we consulted with before beginning treatment with Dr. Kashani.