Banafsheh Kashani

FellowshipRutgers
Irvine
16300 Sand Canyon Ave
Irvine, CA 92618
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Banafsheh Kashani to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Fertility Center to a friend?
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Kashani made me feel like her best friend. She made me feel loved and understood. She acted like she could feel like feelings of frustration and sadness that come with infertility. She always had a plan and what our next step was. She explained everything in detail to make sure I understood what we were doing.... Every time I met with Dr. Kashani she got to personally know my husband and I. She cared and made it seem like we were her only patients. She made me feel comfortable and understood. I could always contact her with any questions.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Open up to Dr. Kashani. She wants to help and understand you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Currently she had me do an HSG test, saline hysteroscopy (which she found something in my uterus), and then a hysteroscopy to remove it. It was very important to her to make sure my uterus was ready for ivf. She made sure to do an extensive amount of tests to make sure there were no complications for ivf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly )
The nurse was always there to communicate. I could email or call and she would call me right back. Any questions I had for the doctor she would get the answers for me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinic felt welcoming and laid out all of the possibilities and options. They understand that finances are a huge part but not the only part of The ivf process. The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable during our consultation. I had a lot of questions that she was not able to answer but wrote them down and called me back, answering all of my questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center.
The total cost of IVF with ICIS FET PGS was $22,000. My husbands sperm analysis was free so at least we got something!
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr. Kashani will only do one embryo transfer if PGS testing is done. She will transfer two if no genetic testing is done.
Banafsheh Kashani