Medical SchoolU of S. Alabama
Irvine Medical Center
6640 Alton Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618
1-888-988-2800
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Banafsheh Kashani to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 75%Don't recommend: 25%9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Fertility Center to a friend?
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Kashani made me feel like her best friend. She made me feel loved and understood. She acted like she could feel like feelings of frustration and sadness that come with infertility. She always had a plan and what our next step was. She explained everything in detail to make sure I understood what we were doing.... Every time I met with Dr. Kashani she got to personally know my husband and I. She cared and made it seem like we were her only patients. She made me feel comfortable and understood. I could always contact her with any questions.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Open up to Dr. Kashani. She wants to help and understand you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Currently she had me do an HSG test, saline hysteroscopy (which she found something in my uterus), and then a hysteroscopy to remove it. It was very important to her to make sure my uterus was ready for ivf. She made sure to do an extensive amount of tests to make sure there were no complications for ivf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly )
The nurse was always there to communicate. I could email or call and she would call me right back. Any questions I had for the doctor she would get the answers for me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinic felt welcoming and laid out all of the possibilities and options. They understand that finances are a huge part but not the only part of The ivf process. The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable during our consultation. I had a lot of questions that she was not able to answer but wrote them down and called me back, answering all of my questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center.
The total cost of IVF with ICIS FET PGS was $22,000. My husbands sperm analysis was free so at least we got something!
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr. Kashani will only do one embryo transfer if PGS testing is done. She will transfer two if no genetic testing is done.
Irvine

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center.

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr. Kashani started off with medication in pill form for the first 3 cycles. We had ultrasound follow ups and revisited our fertility plan after each cycle. She was super friendly but it seemed like we were going off a checklist instead of evaluating what we could do to make a cycle optimal and prevent cancelation. It felt like our path was to go to IVF.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Dr. Kashani is informative and uses visuals to help in understanding our fertility and what paths we can take. She was upfront about our chances of conceiving and provided resources to better understand the process. She hinted more to going to IVF when two of the medications weren’t working even though we still had other options to continue for a successful IUI. We were then scheduled with a different doctor for our next cycle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Dr. Kashani and her staff were very welcoming. She made us feel very comfortable while going through a somewhat scary process. She answered all of our questions and has made herself available through email for any concerns.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente SoCal and their degree of success.
The nursing staff was awesome. They were always to positive and friendly. It felt like they genuinely wanted to see you succeed.
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
The office is very friendly, flexible and are great communicators. Unfortunately, they do not do IVF at the Kaiser location but the doctor is able to do it out of Reproductive Fertility Center close by which is convenient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
As a Kaiser member, we had a 50% co-pay for all procedures and appointments.
Kaiser Permanente SoCal
Irvine Medical Center

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.

Go to the visit with your list of questions and Dr Kashani will gladly answer them to your satisfaction...She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging...Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Dr Kashani is a very confident, courteous and highly knowledgeable professional. She keeps herself current with the latest advancements in medicine and she recommended evidence based treatments while also respecting my wishes and opinions. She was accessible when needed and responded to my many questions in a timely manner. With Dr. Kashani, you can always expect exceptional, professional care with a personal touch. Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Very polite, knowledgeable and timely in response
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Both nurse practioner and a case manager were very experienced, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Their responses in time was very helpful for us throughout the journey. We are very thankful to the entire team

Male Factor, Other
She [Dr. Kashani] is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting...is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
Male Factor, Other
She is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting.
Dr Kashani is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
Her strategy is to be as well informed and thorough as possible. She wants to do extra tests to make sure she has as much knowledge as possible so she can make the most informed decisions and plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly, Heidi and Cindy )
They were well informed and thorough.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
They give you information as needed instead of telling you how everything will go up front. It can be nerve racking if you are a planner type and want to know what’s next in the process. Also, don’t pee until you have checked in for your appointment. There are times they need a urine test and won’t tell you when booking the appointment.
All the costs you could possibly imagine haha