9.9

23141 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-516-0150

Treated 2020
She [Dr. Kashani] takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!...We expected to continue the hormone shots for two additional days but when my estrogen plateaued unexpectedly, Dr. Kashani had to make a game time decision. She made the proper adjustments and arrangements to get the most eggs possible. We ended up having a very successful retrieval!
The nursing staff [at Dr. Kashani's office] is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!...The doctor/clinic costs are very competitive (I shopped around)! After meeting the doctor and seeing the clinic, I expected the costs to be higher than average (especially considering the personalized care Dr. Kashani provides). Was pleasantly surprised. She also provided me several resources that could help cover the cost.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr. Kashani has the best bedside manner! Her vast knowledge as well as flexibility with treatment make it incredibly easy to trust her. I never felt as though I was being sold on anything nor did I feel like a number on a chart. She takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Don't hesitate to make your appointment and be blatantly honest with your answers.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr. Kashani personalized my treatment every step of the way. She kept in contact with me to keep me informed and was always very thorough and specific.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The nursing staff is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is clean clean CLEAN and very organized! They are up to date with the latest research backed equipment. They have a natural work flow that makes everything seamless. They run on time and, somehow, never rush.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Treated 2020
Our treatment plan [with Dr. Kashani] was based on results from prior IUI stimulation medications as well as labwork/ultrasounds...We were offered single embryo transfer as our embryos were PGS tested...She was honest, sensitive, and always expressed empathy in regards to my infertility treatment. She encouraged me when I needed it and reassured me throughout the complex cycles/treatments.
Strengths [at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility]: The Newport Beach clinic was clean, had the latest equipment, and well organized. It's location was conveniently off the freeway, had plenty of parking, and had an attached surgical center for the fertility procedures...We had a mixed experience with the nursing staff. One was more experienced while the other was less so. Lab draws were more difficult with the less experienced nurse. Both were compassionate when they took care of us.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility?
I came to Dr. Kashani after having no success with TI and multiple IUIs. At the very first visit, I knew things were going to be very different in a positive way. She spoke to us with compassion and took the time to really help us understand why we may have not been having success in the past with our fertility treatments and outlined a plan of what to do moving forward. I felt very comfortable with her because she would go into extreme details regarding each step for IVF and provided us with the latest evidence-based research to help guide our decision making when it came to medications, ICSI, PGS, etc.. Dr. Kashani is extremely thorough and we felt that she was always helping to optimize things especially during the frequent testing/imaging for our retrieval and transfer. Any questions or concerns we had along the way were always addressed quickly which further reinforced our trust in her guidance.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility?
Trust Dr. Kashani's wealth of knowledge and experience in IVF. Ask her as many questions as you can to help you understand both the 'what' and 'why' for IVF treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility?
Dr. Kashani spoke to me like a close family member. She was honest, sensitive, and always expressed empathy in regards to my infertility treatment. She encouraged me when I needed it and reassured me throughout the complex cycles/treatments.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility and their degree of success.
Our treatment plan was based on results from prior IUI stimulation medications as well as labwork/ultrasounds. We used Folistim, Menopur, and later Ganirelix for retrieval with frequent ultrasounds to confirm number and size of follicles. For our transfer, we used Estrace (both oral and suppository), Progesterone suppository, PIO, ASA, and Prednisone.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility.
Strengths: The Newport Beach clinic was clean, had the latest equipment, and well organized. It's location was conveniently off the freeway, had plenty of parking, and had an attached surgical center for the fertility procedures. Weaknesses: None
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility.
Initial consult was free. Labs ranged $80-100. Ultrasounds $240. Medications varied by cycle but cost about $3-5K total. Total cost of our treatments was around 20-25K and we were responsible after insurance for 20% of that.
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility.
We were offered single embryo transfer as our embryos were PGS tested.
Treated 2019 - 2020
The clinic [Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] was great - it's newer and despite that it felt very organized. I immediately noticed how clean the facilities presented and how kind and welcoming every was to us. I also like that the egg/embryo freezing facilities are on site...We came to Dr. Kashani with a lot of IVF history as she wasn't our first doctor. But because of the time Dr. Kashani spent studying our case we immediately felt a genuine connection with her - we immediately felt that she knew us and cared about us...Dr. Kashani was in the details of each moment. She communicated the plan to us and was available to us when we had questions. Each detail and treatment strategy felt intentional. Beyond some of the normal IVF processes - we also used PGS due do genetic concerns of our embryos. We also did a "mock" IVF cycle to better understand the timing of ideal implantation. Both of these extra treatment strategies helped us significantly.
I'll try to put this into as few words as possible... Our IVF journey started six years ago - after heartbreak and perseverance my wife and I were so blessed to welcome into the world our beautiful twin girls (who are now five years old). Unfortunately, our IVF doctor, who we loved and helped us bring our twins in the world, retired from IVF. Hoping to have at least one more child we started the process again - however, a few years, a couple doctors and a number of unsuccessful/ failed cycles later (which for anyone who's gone through IVF knows how emotionally and financially crushing those failed cycles can be) we felt a bit defeated. Ultimately, feeling blessed and grateful to even have our twins, we decided to give up on the dream of one more child... But as fate would have it our original IVF doctor reached out to us and connected us with Dr. Kashani. Talk about a fresh of breath air! We immediately felt a genuine connection with Dr. Kashani and because of the time she spent studying our case and her belief in our situation we decided to start again. I'm thrilled to report that my wife is now 20 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I really can't put into words our gratitude to Dr. Kashani. From day one – she has been everything we could have hoped for… We're fortunate to have had a successful result, but I would honestly write the same positive comments had the result been different. At the end of the day, Dr. Kashani truly cares about her patients. Period! My wife and I will be forever grateful that we got connected with her and give her the highest possible recommendation.
Be willing to open up to her - the more you open up the more she will be able to help, support, and guide you.
I wish I could describe this better... what I can describe is that Dr. Kashani was in the details of each moment. She communicated the plan to us and was available to us when we had questions. Each detail and treatment strategy felt intentional. Beyond some of the normal IVF processes - we also used PGS due do genetic concerns of our embryos. We also did a "mock" IVF cycle to better understand the timing of ideal implantation. Both of these extra treatment strategies helped us significantly.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility.
Great team of nurses. Very capable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility.
The clinic was great - it's newer and despite that it felt very organized. I immediately noticed how clean the facilities presented and how kind and welcoming every was to us. I also like that the egg/embryo freezing facilities are on site.
The treatment costs are so personal and unique to each clinic. I'd rather not detail those specifics.
She educated us and supported us in our decision.
Treated 2018 - 2019
[Protocol with Dr. Kashani] We did high dose menopur (2 vials) and follisitim 450 units for 11 days instead of the projected 9 because my follicles weren’t growing as expected. I have 1 ovary and we were able to retrieve 18 eggs...She remember details about my personal life and my partners medication condition (lupus). She was and continues to be warm, compassionate, empathetic, and dedicated to helping us conceive. She knows how long and hard his journey has been and still continues to be.
$15000 for egg retrieval, PGS (up to 8 ) [at Reproductive Fertility Center]...Able to get a lot of patients in for ultrasounds and lab draws. They can improve on making sure all needed test are done before Egg retrieval...The NP for the center is intelligent but can don’t expect too much warmth or compassion from her. She is kind but not as empathetic as my amazing doctor. Being a nurse, I have high expectations for other healthcare workers displaying true compassion.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
She made me feel comfortable during very difficult times such as my partner not having any sperm is his sperm samples, the fear oF IVF possibly not even being an option for us. She referred us to an amazing urologist who was able to perform a procedure to aspirate sperm from his testicles that we used for IVF. She genuinely wanted to be updated on our progress with the urologist every step of the way. She even called me on her day off. I only know it was her day off because the nurse in her office emailed me to tell me dr Kashani was off today but she should contact me when she returns. 1 hour later dr Kashani called me with such joy in her voice because they finally found sperm in my partner. She is intelligent, honest, realistic while maintaining optimism.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Trust her with all of your thoughts and emotions. She is here for you .
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly Hoyos )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Able to get a lot of patients in for ultrasounds and lab draws. They can improve on making sure all needed test are done before Egg retrieval. As the patient, ask as many questions as you can, make a list of your Questions, email them, call them. Don’t ever feel bad about contacting them. They are there for you and never hesitate to reach out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center.
$15000 for egg retrieval, PGS (up to 8 )
Irvine
Dr. Kashani made me feel like her best friend. She made me feel loved and understood. She acted like she could feel like feelings of frustration and sadness that come with infertility. She always had a plan and what our next step was. She explained everything in detail to make sure I understood what we were doing.... Every time I met with Dr. Kashani she got to personally know my husband and I. She cared and made it seem like we were her only patients. She made me feel comfortable and understood. I could always contact her with any questions.
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] felt welcoming and laid out all of the possibilities and options. They understand that finances are a huge part but not the only part of The ivf process. The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable during our consultation. I had a lot of questions that she was not able to answer but wrote them down and called me back, answering all of my questions.... The total cost of IVF with ICIS FET PGS was $22,000
Open up to Dr. Kashani. She wants to help and understand you.
Currently she had me do an HSG test, saline hysteroscopy (which she found something in my uterus), and then a hysteroscopy to remove it. It was very important to her to make sure my uterus was ready for ivf. She made sure to do an extensive amount of tests to make sure there were no complications for ivf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly )
The nurse was always there to communicate. I could email or call and she would call me right back. Any questions I had for the doctor she would get the answers for me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinic felt welcoming and laid out all of the possibilities and options. They understand that finances are a huge part but not the only part of The ivf process. The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable during our consultation. I had a lot of questions that she was not able to answer but wrote them down and called me back, answering all of my questions.
The total cost of IVF with ICIS FET PGS was $22,000. My husbands sperm analysis was free so at least we got something!
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr. Kashani will only do one embryo transfer if PGS testing is done. She will transfer two if no genetic testing is done.

Treated 2020
I saw Dr. Kashani after having three miscarriages. I was extremely discouraged before my visit but left the appointment SO hopeful. She listened attentively and explained things in detail (without using too much medical jargon). She always took the time to answer all of my questions (there were a lot) and never made me feel rushed. Her treatment plan and close monitoring worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I was honestly so sad when I "graduated" and had to go back to my regular OB! So grateful we found Dr. Kashani!
Dr. Kashani's office always makes you feel like a VIP. Everything is so personalized tailored to YOU! Everything in the office was beautiful and so new - I couldn't have asked for a better experience...Natalie [nurse] was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive...Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the tim
Make the appointment, you won't regret it!
Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and instills so much hope in her patients.
Sonohysterogram, hysteroscopy (to remove scar tissue), weekly ultrasounds (once pregnant), frequent HCG monitoring
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Natalie was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
I can't remember exactly what the costs were, but it was reasonable.
Treated 2019 - 2020
[Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility is a] Beautiful new facility with everything done in house, from blood draws to surgeries, to retrievals. The embryos are stored there too. All equipment is state of the art. Easy to make appointments and reach them when needed...[nurses are] Always on point with responding to emails quickly...[Dr. Banafsheh] made sure to be aggressive in her medication dosage early on and monitored me extra closely to make sure we were on track. Before transfer, she completed diagnostic tests that revealed fibroids. Other providers wouldn’t have been so diligent. She set me up for success...Due to my history of pprom, she explained the necessity of only transferring one embryo to hopefully avoid complications in the future...She was very caring. Went above and beyond to make sure I was supported both medically and emotionally. She was always available to answer questions and help ease my fears.
Her attention to detail and compassion made me feel at ease during a very emotionally trying time. She was sympathetic to my history and set realistic expectations and goals. She is very organized and tailors her treatment to each individual Patient. Her bed side manner was excellent. I felt supported through the whole process.
Don’t hesitate. She is the best of the best. I only wish I found her earlier in my journey
With my last experience and Doctor, he failed to monitor me closely and I ovulated prior to my retrieval date. Dr Kashani, made sure to be aggressive in her medication dosage early on and monitored me extra closely to make sure we were on track. Before transfer, she completed diagnostic tests that revealed fibroids. Other providers wouldn’t have been so diligent. She set me up for success.
Always on point with responding to emails quickly
Under 20,000
Newport Beach
Dr. Kashani started off with medication in pill form for the first 3 cycles. We had ultrasound follow ups and revisited our fertility plan after each cycle. She was super friendly but it seemed like we were going off a checklist instead of evaluating what we could do to make a cycle optimal and prevent cancelation. It felt like our path was to go to IVF.
The nursing staff [Kaiser] was awesome. They were always to positive and friendly. It felt like they genuinely wanted to see you succeed. ... The office is very friendly, flexible and are great communicators. Unfortunately, they do not do IVF at the Kaiser location but the doctor is able to do it out of Reproductive Fertility Center close by which is convenient.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Dr. Kashani is informative and uses visuals to help in understanding our fertility and what paths we can take. She was upfront about our chances of conceiving and provided resources to better understand the process. She hinted more to going to IVF when two of the medications weren’t working even though we still had other options to continue for a successful IUI. We were then scheduled with a different doctor for our next cycle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Dr. Kashani and her staff were very welcoming. She made us feel very comfortable while going through a somewhat scary process. She answered all of our questions and has made herself available through email for any concerns.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente SoCal and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
The nursing staff was awesome. They were always to positive and friendly. It felt like they genuinely wanted to see you succeed.
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
As a Kaiser member, we had a 50% co-pay for all procedures and appointments.
Kaiser Permanente SoCal

Treated 2018 - 2019
I can’t say enough positive things about her! She is extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent doctor while still being a constant source of support. Dr. Kashani truly cares about her patients. My egg retrieval was a huge success. And Dr. Kashani called me almost everyday after to check up on me and informed me of day 5 embryos. She always called me with test results and explained next steps... She is great at explaining and giving you information.
Clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] is very nice and even though they are busy I never had to wait long. All the staff is kind and you feel you are in a good place. They really help with ordering medications and getting you everything you need. They provide helpful calendars. The financial department is very good as well...She [Dr. Kashani] would adjust my medication based on ultra sounds or past experiences, she did blood work more than to get an accurate idea of what was going on, and she recommended tests that were helpful.
I would advise to ask any questions you have. She is great at explaining and giving you information.
Dr. Kashani always took the time to speak with after every visit. She explained every process and treatment. Dr. Kashani checked in on me after my miscarriage and I really felt she was with me every step of my fertility journey.
She would adjust my medication based on ultra sounds or past experiences, she did blood work more than to get an accurate idea of what was going on, and she recommended tests that were helpful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Clinic is very nice and even though they are busy I never had to wait long. All the staff is kind and you feel you are in a good place. They really help with ordering medications and getting you everything you need. They provide helpful calendars. The financial department is very good as well.
Treated 2019 - 2020
Dr. Kashani's care is unparalleled. Her level of knowledge and attention to each individual patient is a blessing in a world of heartbreak with infertility. She takes care to explain things to patients, presents options, and goes through every possible outcome and factor. I wish every patient could have her as not only their doctor, but their advocate...love and passion for her work is like nothing we had ever seen. She truly cares about each patient, calling to check on them personally and offering options and various courses for treatments. She explains risks and possibilities and really makes it a group decision with her as the physician. I wish every patient could have her as not only their doctor, but their advocate. She really wants her patients to have the best outcome possible every
The entire staff [at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] cares so much about patients. They are rooting for you the whole way. Natalie, my assigned nurse coordinator, called me and checked in on me. When I struggled with an injection we even did FaceTime so she could help us...It is a newer clinic so the expertise of the physicians and the exceptional lab are two things that surpass any other clinic in the Orange County area. They also work with you on payments (we used 4 different credit cards) and they explain every possible option to make what you need become a real option.
Dr. Kashani's love and passion for her work is like nothing we had ever seen. She truly cares about each patient, calling to check on them personally and offering options and various courses for treatments. She explains risks and possibilities and really makes it a group decision with her as the physician. I wish every patient could have her as not only their doctor, but their advocate. She really wants her patients to have the best outcome possible every time.
My piece of advice for a future patient would be to be complete honest. Put everything on the table. Give her every single piece of information no matter how important or unimportant you think it is-- allow her to decide as the expert.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
The entire staff cares so much about patients. They are rooting for you the whole way. Natalie, my assigned nurse coordinator, called me and checked in on me. When I struggled with an injection we even did FaceTime so she could help us.
Newport Beach
Both nurse practioner and a case manager [at Reproductive Fertility Center] were very experienced, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Their responses in time was very helpful for us throughout the journey. We are very thankful to the entire team...[nurses are] Very polite, knowledgeable and timely in response...Go to the visit with your list of questions and Dr Kashani will gladly answer them to your satisfaction...She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging...Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Dr Kashani is a very confident, courteous and highly knowledgeable professional. She keeps herself current with the latest advancements in medicine and she recommended evidence based treatments while also respecting my wishes and opinions. She was accessible when needed and responded to my many questions in a timely manner. With Dr. Kashani, you can always expect exceptional, professional care with a personal touch. Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Very polite, knowledgeable and timely in response
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Both nurse practioner and a case manager were very experienced, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Their responses in time was very helpful for us throughout the journey. We are very thankful to the entire team

Treated 2020
She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility...Don’t worry about not knowing everything about IVF or the process at first, she will explain everything and help you so you always know what the next step is.
Friendly and informative staff [at Dr. Kashani's office], always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out...She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of
I can’t say enough about Dr. Kashani, she has been so wonderful and we now have our baby girl on the way! We really didn’t know anything about IVF or where to start. We had gone to another fertility doctor prior and it was all so confusing and stressful. We literally hated having to go into that office because we never knew what was going on and the staff wasn’t the friendliest either, fortunately for us, we met Dr Kashani by chance and immediately made the move over to her. She is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Friendly and informative staff, always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out.
Treated 2018 - 2019
She [Dr. Kashani] is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting...is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
They [staff at Reproductive Fertility Center] give you information as needed instead of telling you how everything will go up front. It can be nerve racking if you are a planner type and want to know what’s next in the process...They [nurses] were well informed and thorough...Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she [Dr. Kashani] is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting.
She is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting.
Dr Kashani is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
Her strategy is to be as well informed and thorough as possible. She wants to do extra tests to make sure she has as much knowledge as possible so she can make the most informed decisions and plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly, Heidi and Cindy )
They were well informed and thorough.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
They give you information as needed instead of telling you how everything will go up front. It can be nerve racking if you are a planner type and want to know what’s next in the process. Also, don’t pee until you have checked in for your appointment. There are times they need a urine test and won’t tell you when booking the appointment.
All the costs you could possibly imagine haha
Treated 2020
We used GonalF and Menupur for a week prior to egg retrieval. Initially, my body reacted almost too well to the stims and Dr. Kashani quickly changed my dosage and monitored closely to keep follicles growing at a steady pace. Overall we were able to retrieve 26 eggs. Post retrieval I had a slight case of OHSS but was able to rid of symptoms within a week...compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
The staff, like Dr. Kashani, are all compassionate, patient and great communicators. Natalie is a gem and very knowledgable about the whole process. Her bedside manners are great. I'd have her draw my blood every time if I could, she was that good! Our coordinator Vivian, is patient and a great communicator and was always available to help us. She even walked us through each step of stims shots the first couple nights!
Dr. Kashani is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors we've worked with. She spends time to get to know each couple and answers any questions you may have. She made us feel at ease and confident with every step of the IVF process.
Take it one step at a time and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Dr. Kashani and her staff all compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic and facilities are clean and welcoming. We were always met with friendly and knowledgable staff. We really didn't have any complaints about our experience with Dr. Kashani's clinic. The parking lot can get crowded, but we were always able to find a spot.
In total, with medications for 1 egg retrieval and 1 transfer ~$25K.
Treated 2020
From the very first visit Dr. Kashani was attentive, empathetic and informative. I felt listened to, validated and hopeful because of our conversation...I felt that she truly understood my plight and was in my corner ready with a multitude of approaches pending my husband and I’d schedule and desires. Furthermore, she was more than willing to go into extensive detail as we asked about the logistics of IUI vs IVF and which path to go forward with. We decided to go with IUI initially. My body hyper-reacted to the fertility drugs initially which led to a skipped cycle (too many eggs) but Dr. Kashani used the information gained to adjust the dosage. The following two cycles successfully produced eggs but the first one did not result in a pregnancy. The second one resulted in a twin pregnancy! Dr. Kashani’s insight and attentiveness didn’t stop there. She continued to monitor my pregnancy and answer my frantic emails (even when I emailed on holiday weekends). She always pro
IUI [cost at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] was very reasonable and we also had the ability to place a deposit on a discounted IVF since we believed that was our next course of action...Availability during weekends and holidays is excellent. Always clean and spaced out...Phone calls are answered in a timely manner...My body hyper-reacted to the fertility drugs initially which led to a skipped cycle (too many eggs) but Dr. Kashani used the information gained to adjust the dosage. The following two cycles successfully produced eggs but the first one did not result in a pregnancy. The second one resulted in a twin pregnancy! Dr. Kashani’s insight and attentiveness didn’t stop there. She continued to monitor my pregnancy and answer my frantic emails (even when I emailed on holiday weekends). She always provided me with all possible outcomes and made sure I was aw
From the first office visit, I felt at ease speaking candidly and openly to Dr. Kashani. She was always extremely attentive and empathetic. I felt that she truly understood my plight and was in my corner ready with a multitude of approaches pending my husband and I’d schedule and desires. Furthermore, she was more than willing to go into extensive detail as we asked about the logistics of IUI vs IVF and which path to go forward with. We decided to go with IUI initially. My body hyper-reacted to the fertility drugs initially which led to a skipped cycle (too many eggs) but Dr. Kashani used the information gained to adjust the dosage. The following two cycles successfully produced eggs but the first one did not result in a pregnancy. The second one resulted in a twin pregnancy! Dr. Kashani’s insight and attentiveness didn’t stop there. She continued to monitor my pregnancy and answer my frantic emails (even when I emailed on holiday weekends). She always provided me with all possible outcomes and made sure I was aware of any and all risks while still remaining optimistic. When the twin pregnancy was confirmed (we heard the heartbeat of sweet baby B), her joy mirrored and amplified mine. I look forward to sharing pictures of our babies when they join our family early next year (God willing).
You’re in safe hands, don’t feel afraid to ask questions and it’s ok to be happy when it finally happens!
Clomid, Gonal-RF, trigger shot, Endometrin, Progesterone. Clomid lead yo thinning of lining and over production of eggs Global-RF dosages were adjusted for second and third cycles. Endometrin for second cycle, prometrim when I complained about how much discharge I had on Endometrin.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility.
Availability during weekends and holidays is excellent. Always clean and spaced out. The clinic is very Covid aware (checks temperatures each time). Phone calls are answered in a timely manner. I don’t have much more to say about the clinic.
IUI was very reasonable and we also had the ability to place a deposit on a discounted IVF since we believed that was our next course of action.