Excellent

Banafsheh Kashani works at

23141 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

2022, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Kashani] provides such a calming presence but also provides you with the facts. She has a great bedside manner, is extremely knowledgeable, and does so in a way that is supportive. You feel like you are the only patient...She explains in detail, often with visuals to help you understand. In addition, she always leaves time for questions, and never makes you feel like any of your questions are dumb or not important...
[Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] coordinator at the clinic is also amazing...Clean, welcoming, punctual. They are very good to send you information, pricing, timelines, etc...In addition, they are able to accommodate you on the schedule so you don't have to wait months and months...She [nurse] is always answering her emails at what I feel is lightning fast rate (even when I don't expect a response until the next day) and is very familiar with the patient's treatment journey...
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
First and foremost, Dr. Kashani is punctual. I never have to wait more than a couple minutes. She takes the time to complete her exam or procedure, and always leaves time to sit with her and review what was done or discussed during the exam or procedure. She explains in detail, often with visuals to help you understand. In addition, she always leaves time for questions, and never makes you feel like any of your questions are dumb or not important. She makes you feel like you are her only patient and your time is important to her. She also has great positive energy, but not to the point where it's excessive or annoying. There is just a positive light surrounding her that makes you feel comfortable sharing.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Nothing. She's empathetic which is #1 in my book.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr. Kashani was a breath of fresh air. During infertility you question yourself and try to remain optimistic, but also cautious. She provides such a calming presence but also provides you with the facts. She has a great bedside manner, is extremely knowledgeable, and does so in a way that is supportive. You feel like you are the only patient. I struggled mentally with this process, not being in a place previously to be able to start earlier, but I am so glad I found her to be the one to help me on my journey. She understands my concerns and helps me through them. In addition, I think it is worth mentioning, her coordinator at the clinic is also amazing. A lot of time the scheduling is done through her, and it shows immediately when you walk through the door what type of care you are going to receive. I feel extremely lucky. I hope that my treatments will work, but I feel confident I am receiving top care.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG and their degree of success.
I have completed additional testing after previous to understand how much my diminished ovarian reserve is diminishing, to make sure we track it accordingly. In addition, we have done a couple cycles with clomid/letrazole to make sure my body was responding accordingly. Due to my husband's double vasectomy reversals, we had been told by others that his sperm count was not enough to do IUI, so we figured we would have to go straight to IVF. However, she recommended her lab test a sample to get a better understanding of what it looked like. After review, she noted that the quality was ok, better than expected, and enough to try an IUI cycle, if we wanted to. She gave us the choice and reviewed the calendar/timeline and success rates to help us see how it would affect our overall timeline. We ended up moving forward with an IUI cycle and appreciated her time and due diligence not just to accept someone else's review of the sperm, rather took time for her lab to review.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian Chao)
Vivian is amazing. She is welcoming, thorough, communicative, knowledgeable and sets the tone of the front office and throughout the journey. She is always answering her emails at what I feel is lightning fast rate (even when I don't expect a response until the next day) and is very familiar with the patient's treatment journey. Again, it shows the care that Dr. Kashani and office has for their patients.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Clean, welcoming, punctual. They are very good to send you information, pricing, timelines, etc. As usual (and expected) there is a lot of paperwork, and they do a great job of keeping track of what needs to be provided. In addition, they are able to accommodate you on the schedule so you don't have to wait months and months.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Very reasonable, understanding the complexities of the process. I found her packages for IVF were competitive with other areas in Orange County, CA. And they were clearly defined. There are costs associated with each step of the process, but they were clearly defined, not just what the cost was, but also how many visits of items would be required (or potentially required) per cycle. I didn't go into a cycle not knowing the min or max of the current treatment plan.

2022, Successful
Dr. Kashani approached our case in such a compassionate way. I felt like she really cared about helping us reach our goal and always took the time to walk us through the process. We were able to reach her in emergencies outside of our appointment times, which meant a lot...IVF Antagonist Protocol. PGT-A and PGT-SR testing. FET of 1 euploid embryo. I am currently 7 months pregnant with our daughter...
Dr. Kashani's office runs very smoothly. Appointments were always scheduled with my own schedule in mine and we were always seen on time. The team is extremely responsive via email outside of office hours if you have a question...Monitoring appointments were always scheduled at a time that worked for me...The office seems very organized...The whole team always seemed very aware of what was going on with my case...Natalie and Karen were both very kind and compassionate nurses...
Dr. Kashani is incredible and I would recommend her to anyone seeking fertility treatment. We had consultations with a lot of different specialists and our decision was very clear as soon as we talked to her. We felt so cared for during our entire IVF experience. Dr. Kashani is an example of a brilliant physician that also has a patient and kind bedside manner. Her demeanor and approach meant a lot to me while undergoing what can be such a challenging and emotional process.
Do your best to trust her, the team, and this process!
Dr. Kashani approached our case in such a compassionate way. I felt like she really cared about helping us reach our goal and always took the time to walk us through the process. We were able to reach her in emergencies outside of our appointment times, which meant a lot. Vivian was extremely personable as well and always answered our questions promptly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie and Karen (Nurses) Vivan (IVF Coordinator))
Vivian is so kind and organized. Her hard work makes the office run very smoothly! Natalie and Karen were both very kind and compassionate nurses. The whole team always seemed very aware of what was going on with my case.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Dr. Kashani's office runs very smoothly. Appointments were always scheduled with my own schedule in mine and we were always seen on time. The team is extremely responsive via email outside of office hours if you have a question- I often did!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Monitoring appointments were always scheduled at a time that worked for me. Appointments always ran on time. The office seems very organized.
I amounted to about $26,000 in total, including the cost of medications. Services specific to Dr. Kashani's office were $19,000-$20,000.

2022, Successful
Dr. Kashani has a different plan for each patient. She was compassionate, knowledgeable, and really listened to my needs. She adjusted my plans many times and stayed positive but realistic...She is open minded and always asked about my thoughts and how I felt about each plan to make sure I was comfortable...She would give me calls about updates after hours and even called to discuss an adjusted plan while she was out of town with her family during a holiday weekend!...
Dr. Kashani's whole staff made the transition of transferring embryos and paperwork smoothly....Vivian [nurse] was great and organized. She always had appointments booked and made sure medication was ordered in a timely manner. She made the transition easy for us when we had to transfer our embryos from another clinic. Vivian was compassionate and always worked with my schedule to make sure I was seen without missing too much work...
Dr. Kashani is a gem and I cannot say enough great things about her! After 3 failed rounds with our previous IVF doctor, we found Dr. Kashani and are so lucky that we did. From the moment we had our consultation with her, we knew she was the one. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, and is open to trying new ideas. Dr. Kashani truly cares about her patients and always had a few plans in mind going forward. She is open minded and always asked about my thoughts and how I felt about each plan to make sure I was comfortable. She details each cycle to her patients instead of treating us all the same. Dr. Kashani's dedication to her patients is truly heartwarming. She would give me calls about updates after hours and even called to discuss an adjusted plan while she was out of town with her family during a holiday weekend! After years of infertility and our first transfer with Dr. Kashani, we are now pregnant and it is all thanks to her! My husband and I have always dreamed of this time and Dr. Kashani made it possible!
Be ready to ask questions or ask her opinion on treatment plans you may have heard of. Dr Kashani is very knowledgable and truly cares about your thoughts and feelings. She is also open minded and willing to try new things and think outside the box.
For our transfer cycle, we used Estrace, L-Arginine, and Vitamin E to help build my uterine lining,. We introduced a low dose of HCG to help as well. Once we were ready to transfer and after the transfer, we used progesterone in oil, progesterone suppositories, Lovenox, and Prednisone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian)
Vivian was great and organized. She always had appointments booked and made sure medication was ordered in a timely manner. She made the transition easy for us when we had to transfer our embryos from another clinic. Vivian was compassionate and always worked with my schedule to make sure I was seen without missing too much work.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Dr. Kashani's whole staff made the transition of transferring embryos and paperwork smoothly. Vivian was always so responsive and kept me updated. Karen was always kind and informative when I had my appointments. Truly, this whole office is amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone going through infertility. Infertility is hard enough and these ladies really helped me through it when I was ready to give up.
A transfer cycle was about 3,600 without medication
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Dr. Kashani was very informative to my partner and I about the risks of multiples. With our history, we was willing to transfer 2 embryos but made sure to inform us of all the risks that may occur.

2018 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Kashani looked at all the reports and records from all my previous transfers and made a completely customized plan for me and took a natural cycle approach. During my transfer week, she did some immunology medicine along with other medicines and after the transfer, she monitored me very closely and prescribed my medicine accordingly...She is also open-minded and always asked about my thoughts and how I felt about each plan to make sure I was comfortable...
Dr. Kashani has a great team. I was always welcomed with a big smile and everyone from the front office to the nurses is incredibly good and treated me as their family. Moreover, the clinic is very modern, clean, organized, and well-maintained...Dr. Kashani and her entire team felt like the closest family every time I saw them...They were like the hope that I needed on this difficult journey...
Dr. Kashani is a true angel to me. Her care for me was above and beyond any medical care, I have got or seen in my life. After having 4 failed IVF cycles with 2 other clinics Dr. Kashani did my 5th FET transfer and I'm so happy to say I'm now almost end of my 23 weeks with a healthy baby. Dr. Kashani is truly compassionate and knowledgeable and always thinks about new ideas if that can help me. She is also open-minded and always asked about my thoughts and how I felt about each plan to make sure I was comfortable. After my FET she would give me calls about any updates and even call to discuss a change of treatment plan as needed based on my test results while she was out of town with her family during a holiday weekend! My infertility journey started with Dr. Kashani 5 years back when I was diagnosed with a complete uterine septum during my 1st pregnancy which I concived naturally but ended up with a miscarriage. Dr. Kashani did several hysteroscopies to correct my uterine septum. It was not easy but she did so amazingly well that later other doctors appreciated how nicely it was done. Later I had to move to other clinics and doctors due to my insurance but Dr. Kashani always remained as my doctor and I took advice from her many times during my first 4 FETs. Unfortunately, all 4 FETs were unsuccessful with other doctors and we decided to do the last FET with Dr. Kashani. Dr. Kashani looked at all the reports and records from all my previous transfers and made a completely customized plan for me for this FET. After the transfer, she kept me very closely monitored and made this a successful pregnancy. My husband and I have always dreamed of this and Dr. Kashani made the dream a reality. She truly cares for her patients in such a way that sometimes I feel she is my family than a doctor, even after I “graduated” from her to my OB doctor, Dr. Kashani checked how I’m doing and I know she is always there for me and I can’t wait to introduce our little miracle to her, hopefully very soon.
Dr. Kashani is absolutely passionate about her medical expertise as well as keeping her up to date with new medical technologies and finding what was best for her patient's treatment. If you’re reading this review to find a doctor then I would say if you have an opportunity to see her please do so and you’ll be ever grateful to yourself that you made that decision.
This is one of the best traits of Dr. Kashani, she always treated me as me, not just another patient. She always listen to any concerns in full detail and never rushed and then give her advice according to my situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian and Karen)
Dr. Kashani and her entire team felt like the closest family every time I saw them. I always felt everyone did their best to make my dream come true. They were like the hope that I needed on this difficult journey and I was not wrong. Vivian is really good at her responsibilities. She took care of all the scheduling, prescription, billing questions, and admin work. One major call out would be she is always very responsive to emails very promptly even on a very busy day. Karen is one of the best nurses I have seen. She is really expert in what she does but also very compassionate towards me all the time. One example is, I have rolling veins in my arms and everyone faces difficulties to draw blood from them but Karen never missed it even a single time.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The overall cost was very reasonable compared to any clinics in Orange County or Southern California.

2 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Everyone [at Banafsheh N. Kashani clinic] is very kind and personable and they are super responsive. Infertility is something that I wish no one has to ever go through, but I am so grateful that Dr. Kashani and her team were by my side every step of the way...It’s a smaller clinic so you don’t feel just like a number. You can call a number and talk to someone who knows you right away, unlike so many other clinics where you need to be transferred multiple times to then leave a message and hope for a call back 24 hours later.
I am beyond humbled and grateful that a baby will be joining our family in a few months after a year of multiple failed IVF miscarriages, shots, tears, meds, countless doc appointments, lab work, more shots, and more tears. And I owe it all to the phenomenal Dr. Kashani. I’m no stranger to the physical and mental strain of the IVF world, and after dealing with two other doctors prior to Dr. K, my only regret was that I didn’t find her sooner. Pregnancy post miscarriage robs you of that everyday excitement being replaced with fear and worry of losing another one, but having a doctor who genuinely cared and showed empathy was such a huge blessing. She was always very knowledgeable, calm and reassuring while being transparent, and felt more like a best friend who also happened to be your doctor. Her staff is of the same caliber. Everyone is very kind and personable and they are super responsive. Infertility is something that I wish no one has to ever go through, but I am so grateful that Dr. Kashani and her team were by my side every step of the way.
Look no further because you have found the best one!

2020 - 2022, Successful
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. K. After trying to conceive for a little over 2 years with no success and I was referred to Dr. K...The plan presented to me was very specific to my individual circumstances. Communication was constant, the doctor made sure I understood all options, helped me weigh the pros and cons and made sure we were always comfortable with how things were progressing.
The [Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] clinic is small and has a mom and pop feel to it (but it top notch in terms of research and resources). I was previously at a very large clinic where I certainly felt more like a number vs. a person- this was not the case here...The plan presented to me was very specific to my individual circumstances. Communication was constant, the doctor made sure I understood all options, helped me weigh the pros and cons and made sure we were always comfortable with how things were progressing.
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. K. After trying to conceive for a little over 2 years with no success and I was referred to Dr. K. Within about 8 weeks, I had my egg retrieval and a diagnosis as to why we were experiencing issues. Fertility journeys are never a straight line and no two stories are the same. While we experienced a couple of setbacks along the way we learned something new with each step of the process and Dr. K was very thoughtful when explaining each new finding. She presented multiple options, helped us weigh the pros and cons of each decision, and listened to our needs and concerns. IVF can be a long and daunting process when you look at it as a whole but the team here does an excellent job at taking things one day at a time and breaking things down into manageable steps. We finally took home our miracle baby (a 2nd generation IVF baby) in October 2022. We cannot thank Dr. K enough and would recommend for anyone experiencing fertility issues.
Come with an open mind, trust the process, if there are setbacks ask what your options are for adjusting treatment plans.
IVF frozen embryo transfer with PGTSR testing and PGTA testing Modified natural cycle (no progestrone injections, oral estrogen only) Intralipid infusions Blood Thinner Injections (1st trimester)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie and Vivian)
Natalie and Vivian felt like family by the time I graduated from the clinic. They were so helpful every step of the way, they were very invested in my process and they made me feel comfortable and well cared for.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is small and has a mom and pop feel to it (but it top notch in terms of research and resources). I was previously at a very large clinic where I certainly felt more like a number vs. a person- this was not the case here.
This clinic only does single embryo transfers on PGT tested embryos from what I recall, unsure of the policy for untested embryos
2019 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Kashani is a naturally warm and caring person...She makes everything easy. The medicine is delivered to you, she explains everything and calls to check on you. As pleasant as IVF can be, it’s that way because of her ability to communicate...will find alternatives to every issue that arises...She not only took care during my treatment but I had concerns once transferred to my OBGYN and she was helpful and caring then...
Dr. Kashani seems to have hired staff like herself. Everyone is caring and sweet. They all go out of there way for your comfort. This process is stressful and every time I lost my mind they communicated with me to help assure me and bring me back down...I felt the only weakness was in phlebotomy. I’m a hard stick so very few nurses can get me. It would be nice to have someone specialized. As for strengths - their caring demeanor and flexibility is amazing...
I used Dr. Kashani for IUI at her previous hospital in 2019 to conceive my son. The time she came up with the date of insemination was the time I got pregnant after 2 unsuccessful IUIs. When I couldn’t get pregnant after a blocked tube and 2 IUIS at my previous clinic I reached out to her to start IVF. I had already done an intake months before but had put it off to continue IUI. Once I called, I was in for an appointment the next week and starting IVF. She makes everything easy. The medicine is delivered to you, she explains everything and calls to check on you. As pleasant as IVF can be, it’s that way because of her ability to communicate. She’s just a wonderful doctor and even better human.
Go to her. She’s wonderful and will find alternatives to every issue that arises.
Dr. Kashani is a naturally warm and caring person. I truly felt like she picked the right profession. She not only took care during my treatment but I had concerns once transferred to my OBGYN and she was helpful and caring then.
I don’t remember my protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
She had different packages. Everything was included except medication.

2019 - 2021, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
She [Dr. Kashani] has a true passion for what she does and it shows. Both in delivering tough and good news, she is there for her patients with true compassion and empathy. She is always available to her patients and it is such a comfort knowing that a quick response is always going to be the norm...so thorough and attentive to detail....
Dr Kashani is surrounded by a great team! Her clinic is so easy to work with whether it is scheduling appointments (which run on time!), dealing with ordering and purchasing meds, and ease of communication. Both Vivian and Natalie [nurses] were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process...You will be able to talk to somebody who is truly on your team, supporting you every step of the way through the joys and disappointments that go along with this process...
Dr Kashani is such a gem! Our hearts are filled with so much happiness and we owe much of that to Dr Kashani. It has not been an easy journey for us, but we knew that it likely wouldn’t be based on our previous infertility experience with our first child. It is thanks to Dr Kashani that we rode the many waves of ups and downs again and stuck it through these past two years. Dr Kashani is so thorough and attentive to detail which matters so much to patients like me who had quite the previous infertility and IVF history to deal with. She was always willing to think and work outside the box to continuously adapt and find solutions while still being cautious and mindful of the costs involved. I appreciated her pragmatism and realism in a field that oftentimes doesn’t take emotional and financial toll into account. She did exactly that and was so dedicated to helping us grow our family to include a sibling for our son. We received such great care and every appointment and procedure was with Dr Kashani herself. Navigating infertility can leave someone so fragile and vulnerable, but not with Dr Kashani. The wealth of information that she goes over and prepares you for builds so much trust, respect, and connection between doctor and patient that it helps to circumvent so many of the insecure feelings. We are so very excited and filled with gratitude to be pregnant! We can’t thank Dr. Kashani and her team enough and hope others dealing with infertility in the area are lucky enough to work with her. She will be there with you every step of the way!
Don’t wait or delay if you have any reservations about your fertility. In dealing with infertility, it is important to know about all your options early so you can make the most informed decision. Schedule a consultation with Dr Kashani who will give you an honest and thorough assessment of your situation. You will be able to talk to somebody who is truly on your team, supporting you every step of the way through the joys and disappointments that go along with this process.
This is what sets Dr Kashani apart from so many other IVF doctors - her warmth! She has a true passion for what she does and it shows. Both in delivering tough and good news, she is there for her patients with true compassion and empathy. She is always available to her patients and it is such a comfort knowing that a quick response is always going to be the norm. With Dr Kashani, I always knew what my next steps were and that was such a relief after any kind of news.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian and Natalie)
Dr Kashani is surrounded by a great team! Her clinic is so easy to work with whether it is scheduling appointments (which run on time!), dealing with ordering and purchasing meds, and ease of communication. Both Vivian and Natalie were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
This clinic is outstanding with its patient care covering everything from scheduling appointments, to being on time with appointments, ordering meds, instructions on how to use meds, being mindful of all the costs, checking in after procedures, being vigilant with cleanliness, and being extremely organized. Perhaps most important of all, this clinic feels like a warm, inviting place from the moment you step in and it is all the wonderful people involved that make this clinic feel so pleasant and appealing.

2020 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Kashani] is kind, informative, compassionate, and makes you feel so much hope. With every setback she adjusted my treatment plan using the latest advancements in medicine. She always made the time to talk through every step, never making us feel rushed or unimportant. When I was in my early pregnancy I had some scares that I was loosing the pregnancy and Dr Kashani made herself available to speak to me on her time off to assess what could be happening and give her advice
Dr Kashani’s team is amazing. They always welcomed me with a smile and made me feel like family. They were very attentive and always called with results and check ins...clinic is a beautiful welcoming space. The transfers were performed in clinic along with blood draws and follow ups. Her clinic is so easy to work with whether you are scheduling an appointment or ordering meds. It truly felt like a concierge of fertility services...
I can not say enough positive things about Dr Kashani. She is kind, informative, compassionate, and makes you feel so much hope. With every setback she adjusted my treatment plan using the latest advancements in medicine. She always made the time to talk through every step, never making us feel rushed or unimportant. When I was in my early pregnancy I had some scares that I was loosing the pregnancy and Dr Kashani made herself available to speak to me on her time off to assess what could be happening and give her advice, all while making me feel comfort that everything was going to be ok. Now, 28 weeks pregnant I am so grateful she was my Dr and know I would not be here without her. We will definitely be going back when we are ready for number two!
One piece of advice I would give is to come prepared with any and all questions and concerns you have and to be ready to have a Dr that actually listens to you and will create the best treatment plan for you.
Dr Kashani is compassionate and always made me feel comfortable even during difficult times and conversations. She explains risks and possibilities always wanting to have the best outcome possible.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Dr Kashani’s clinic is a beautiful welcoming space. The transfers were performed in clinic along with blood draws and follow ups. Her clinic is so easy to work with whether you are scheduling an appointment or ordering meds. It truly felt like a concierge of fertility services.
2020 - 2021, Successful
The nursing staff [at Banafsheh N. Kashani] was so incredibly nice and friendly. They always welcomed with smiles and always remembered my husband and I. They were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable...The clinic is very clean, organized and comfortable. The clinic was easy to locate and access. Their main access in on the second floor however after procedures they do have a more accessible route for pick up.
Dr. Kashani was compassionate and honest with us. She was very personable and demonstrated great clinical expertise. She always made us feel like we were one of her only patients. She responded to my emails or calls quickly and accurately. She had a great focus on detail and always made us feel comfortable. She gave us time to grieve when we needed to and shared our joy with us. Leaving her care was difficult to do. By far the best decision we made was calling her office and inquiring. I would recommend her to anyone on a fertility journey. She found answers others missed.
Dr. Kashani never rushed us. She always called to check in personally after procedures. She took the time to explain everything in detail and never rushed.
The nursing staff was so incredibly nice and friendly. They always welcomed with smiles and always remembered my husband and I. They were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable.

2021, 16 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Kashani monitored me every other day, and adjusted medications accordingly. I started off with 375 IU Follistim, and 1 vial of Menopur. After a few days we added Ganrelix, and then later we upped the Menopur to 2 vials. On the last few days we increased Follistim to 425IU...Dr. Kashani was very personal in her approach with me, she called me to deliver news personally both good and bad. She's very empathetic and I could feel she genuinely cared about me and my results...
The staff [at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] are all caring and friendly, and are super responsive at all times. I had a bit of a crisis and they even came in on a Sunday to help me...The clinic was very clean, organized, and felt like a warm and inviting environment...She [IVF care coordinator] was on top of all the paperwork I needed, would answer my questions with patience despite how repetitive, remained calm when I got too hormonal and frustrated at times...
Most doctors don't want to even look at previous doctors' test results and diagnosis, but she was willing to review what I'd done in the past. I had pretty poor follicle count and AMH levels from a previous consultation, but Dr. Kashani told me she had reason to hope things could turn around for me. We re-tested, made some lifestyle changes, and got a cyst checked out by a specialist before we decided to proceed. I never felt like just a number, just a patient, or just someone they were trying to upsell. Dr. Kashani was very personal in her approach with me, she called me to deliver news personally both good and bad. She's very empathetic and I could feel she genuinely cared about me and my results. Not everything went smoothly for me, and I was naturally (and hormonal!) upset and anxious, and she remained calm through it all and I knew I could trust her to make the right decisions for me. From the smallest questions at night when I was confused on how to mix my medication, to a huge mistake I made on the night of my trigger shot, Dr. Kashani was available, picked up the phone, and talked me down from crisis. This type of procedure is emotional, draining and stressful and I can't imagine being in anyone else's hands. I truly believe her positivity and compassion helped me get results no one ever expected for me, and kept me from having a total breakdown.
Trust her. Be open and honest and ask all your questions, tell the truth and nothing is too embarrassing or stupid. The more she knows the more she can help you.
Dr. Kashani and her staff not only treated me like a human, they treated me like family. I'd called over 10 different clinics based on referrals from friends and acquaintances, but ended up finding Dr. Kashani through great reviews on FertilityIQ and something told me to give her a chance. From my first phone consult, I never felt like I was being sold on anything, she wasn't exploiting my fear and making me feel like I'd need multiple rounds, and she had a warm manner that put me at ease right away.
I did Follistim, Menopur, and Ganrelix for my treatment, followed by the trigger shot. Dr. Kashani monitored me every other day, and adjusted medications accordingly. I started off with 375 IU Follistim, and 1 vial of Menopur. After a few days we added Ganrelix, and then later we upped the Menopur to 2 vials. On the last few days we increased Follistim to 425IU.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Vivian (care coordinator), & a nurse but I can't recall her name!)
The staff was incredible, so helpful and caring. I can't recall the nurses name for the life of me, but she was very warm and caring, super gentle with all the bloodwork (I am usually hysterical during blood draws) and very empathetic when I had a bit of a crisis in my treatment. Vivian, the IVF care coordinator is a gem. She was so proactive with communication, both email and phone in the 2 months prior to my procedure. She was on top of all the paperwork I needed, would answer my questions with patience despite how repetitive, remained calm when I got too hormonal and frustrated at times. She also knew I was very concerned about costs, and when I told her I was researching discounts through different pharma companies and European pharmacies, she helped me fill out all the extra paperwork I needed and gave me the idea to ask one pharmacy to match another pharmacy's aid program. I couldn't have done it without her, and I save several thousand dollars.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic was very clean, organized, and felt like a warm and inviting environment. Sounds stupid, but even their decor was nice and the room they teach you injections in is so inviting and cozy. The staff are all caring and friendly, and are super responsive at all times. I had a bit of a crisis and they even came in on a Sunday to help me. The only small area of weakness is I think it would be great for patients to get hands on practice with the medications, mixing and injecting. I'm not sure if this is feasible, but the medications are high stakes and expensive, and its a lot of stress and pressure to do it on your own with the real thing. I think more practice to get a real feel for it would be helpful.
$6000 fee for Dr. Kashani, I guess they were running a special of some sort? Initial phone consultation - free First Ultrasound - $190 (was out of network for my coverage) First Blood test- she told me to have my own doctor order it so it was covered Medication ~$2800 (I applied for an income based discount with the pharma, otherwise would have been double) $1600 - I had to pay for an additional procedure day and anesthesiologist because something went wrong with my first trigger shot. This was the discussed plan of action and I agreed to the extra cost to salvage my process, which was worth it in the end. Hopefully no one else ever has to pay that cost because they won't be in a situation like I was.
2018 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Kashani makes you feel heard, worthy and goes far and beyond especially with her customized treatment plan...she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality...She listens to you and genuinely cares...very positive and give very good directions and explanations...
Very organized, great communication, and caring. They [staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] respond very quickly to emails, phone calls etc and truly care about the patients well being. They are also very positive and give very good directions and explanations...she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality...
There are no words to describe Dr. Kashani and my experience with her because she is beyond incredible not only in her profession but as a human being. I am so grateful that I crossed paths with her and her wonderful staff (Vivian and Natalie). Dr. Kashani makes you feel heard, worthy and goes far and beyond especially with her customized treatment plan. She is truly living out her calling and she is damn good at it. I cannot thank her enough for helping us get pregnant after so many years battling infertility. Thank you Dr. Kashani for all you do and how you help change lives.
she is worth it
She listens to you and genuinely cares.
I do not remember entirely but I know that she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality. It definitely did work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie )
Friendly, caring and a genuine good person
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Very organized, great communication, and caring. They respond very quickly to emails, phone calls etc and truly care about the patients well being. They are also very positive and give very good directions and explanations.
egg freezing, egg transfer, polyp removal,

2021, Successful
Banafsheh Kashani is the best, she explains all the procedures and risks very well, she patiently answered all my questions, she has best bedside manners, she is very polite and listens to our concerns regarding the procedure or treatment...2 IUI cycles with letrozole and 1 shot for egg rupturing...Trust the doctor and ask away your questions....
The clinic [Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] is very very squeaky clean equipped with all the facilities and very neat, no issues with car parking, has clean restrooms, has plenty of space for car parking...The nurses at the clinic were amazing, I always bugged them with so many questions they always answers me politely...Cost for IUI is around $400....
Trust the doctor and ask away your questions
The Doctor has best bedside manners, she is best at explaining things, answers all my questions
I had 2 IUI cycles with letrozole and 1 shot for egg rupturing
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is very very squeaky clean equipped with all the facilities and very neat, no issues with car parking, has clean restrooms, has plenty of space for car parking, weakness- nothing there to mention.
Cost for IUI is around $400

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
The clinic [Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] was great - it's newer and despite that it felt very organized. I immediately noticed how clean the facilities presented and how kind and welcoming every was to us. I also like that the egg/embryo freezing facilities are on site...We came to Dr. Kashani with a lot of IVF history as she wasn't our first doctor. But because of the time Dr. Kashani spent studying our case we immediately felt a genuine connection with her - we immediately felt that she knew us and cared about us...Dr. Kashani was in the details of each moment. She communicated the plan to us and was available to us when we had questions. Each detail and treatment strategy felt intentional. Beyond some of the normal IVF processes - we also used PGS due do genetic concerns of our embryos. We also did a "mock" IVF cycle to better understand the timing of ideal implantation. Both of these extra treatment strategies helped us significantly.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)?
I'll try to put this into as few words as possible... Our IVF journey started six years ago - after heartbreak and perseverance my wife and I were so blessed to welcome into the world our beautiful twin girls (who are now five years old). Unfortunately, our IVF doctor, who we loved and helped us bring our twins in the world, retired from IVF. Hoping to have at least one more child we started the process again - however, a few years, a couple doctors and a number of unsuccessful/ failed cycles later (which for anyone who's gone through IVF knows how emotionally and financially crushing those failed cycles can be) we felt a bit defeated. Ultimately, feeling blessed and grateful to even have our twins, we decided to give up on the dream of one more child... But as fate would have it our original IVF doctor reached out to us and connected us with Dr. Kashani. Talk about a fresh of breath air! We immediately felt a genuine connection with Dr. Kashani and because of the time she spent studying our case and her belief in our situation we decided to start again. I'm thrilled to report that my wife is now 20 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I really can't put into words our gratitude to Dr. Kashani. From day one – she has been everything we could have hoped for… We're fortunate to have had a successful result, but I would honestly write the same positive comments had the result been different. At the end of the day, Dr. Kashani truly cares about her patients. Period! My wife and I will be forever grateful that we got connected with her and give her the highest possible recommendation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)?
Be willing to open up to her - the more you open up the more she will be able to help, support, and guide you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)?
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed) and their degree of success.
I wish I could describe this better... what I can describe is that Dr. Kashani was in the details of each moment. She communicated the plan to us and was available to us when we had questions. Each detail and treatment strategy felt intentional. Beyond some of the normal IVF processes - we also used PGS due do genetic concerns of our embryos. We also did a "mock" IVF cycle to better understand the timing of ideal implantation. Both of these extra treatment strategies helped us significantly.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
Great team of nurses. Very capable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
The clinic was great - it's newer and despite that it felt very organized. I immediately noticed how clean the facilities presented and how kind and welcoming every was to us. I also like that the egg/embryo freezing facilities are on site.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
The treatment costs are so personal and unique to each clinic. I'd rather not detail those specifics.
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
She educated us and supported us in our decision.
Newport Beach

Our treatment plan [with Dr. Kashani] was based on results from prior IUI stimulation medications as well as labwork/ultrasounds...We were offered single embryo transfer as our embryos were PGS tested...She was honest, sensitive, and always expressed empathy in regards to my infertility treatment. She encouraged me when I needed it and reassured me throughout the complex cycles/treatments.
Strengths [at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility]: The Newport Beach clinic was clean, had the latest equipment, and well organized. It's location was conveniently off the freeway, had plenty of parking, and had an attached surgical center for the fertility procedures...We had a mixed experience with the nursing staff. One was more experienced while the other was less so. Lab draws were more difficult with the less experienced nurse. Both were compassionate when they took care of us.
I came to Dr. Kashani after having no success with TI and multiple IUIs. At the very first visit, I knew things were going to be very different in a positive way. She spoke to us with compassion and took the time to really help us understand why we may have not been having success in the past with our fertility treatments and outlined a plan of what to do moving forward. I felt very comfortable with her because she would go into extreme details regarding each step for IVF and provided us with the latest evidence-based research to help guide our decision making when it came to medications, ICSI, PGS, etc.. Dr. Kashani is extremely thorough and we felt that she was always helping to optimize things especially during the frequent testing/imaging for our retrieval and transfer. Any questions or concerns we had along the way were always addressed quickly which further reinforced our trust in her guidance.
Trust Dr. Kashani's wealth of knowledge and experience in IVF. Ask her as many questions as you can to help you understand both the 'what' and 'why' for IVF treatment.
Dr. Kashani spoke to me like a close family member. She was honest, sensitive, and always expressed empathy in regards to my infertility treatment. She encouraged me when I needed it and reassured me throughout the complex cycles/treatments.
Our treatment plan was based on results from prior IUI stimulation medications as well as labwork/ultrasounds. We used Folistim, Menopur, and later Ganirelix for retrieval with frequent ultrasounds to confirm number and size of follicles. For our transfer, we used Estrace (both oral and suppository), Progesterone suppository, PIO, ASA, and Prednisone.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
Strengths: The Newport Beach clinic was clean, had the latest equipment, and well organized. It's location was conveniently off the freeway, had plenty of parking, and had an attached surgical center for the fertility procedures. Weaknesses: None
Initial consult was free. Labs ranged $80-100. Ultrasounds $240. Medications varied by cycle but cost about $3-5K total. Total cost of our treatments was around 20-25K and we were responsible after insurance for 20% of that.
We were offered single embryo transfer as our embryos were PGS tested.
Newport Beach

She [Dr. Kashani] takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!...We expected to continue the hormone shots for two additional days but when my estrogen plateaued unexpectedly, Dr. Kashani had to make a game time decision. She made the proper adjustments and arrangements to get the most eggs possible. We ended up having a very successful retrieval!
The nursing staff [at Dr. Kashani's office] is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!...The doctor/clinic costs are very competitive (I shopped around)! After meeting the doctor and seeing the clinic, I expected the costs to be higher than average (especially considering the personalized care Dr. Kashani provides). Was pleasantly surprised. She also provided me several resources that could help cover the cost.
Dr. Kashani has the best bedside manner! Her vast knowledge as well as flexibility with treatment make it incredibly easy to trust her. I never felt as though I was being sold on anything nor did I feel like a number on a chart. She takes the time to inform her patients and delivers all news in the most reassuring fashion. She explores various avenues in order to provide the most efficient care for her patients. Her passion for her work is evident from the first meeting. I have referred a handful of people to her and every single one has had the same feedback: she is not only brilliant but so kind!
Don't hesitate to make your appointment and be blatantly honest with your answers.
Dr. Kashani personalized my treatment every step of the way. She kept in contact with me to keep me informed and was always very thorough and specific.
The nursing staff is very patient, caring, knowledgeable and efficient making the entire experience very comfortable!
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is clean clean CLEAN and very organized! They are up to date with the latest research backed equipment. They have a natural work flow that makes everything seamless. They run on time and, somehow, never rush.
Laguna Hills

Dr Kashani is so sweet and personable. She is very educated and really took her time to show me diagrams and charts of the anatomy and procedures. She is always on top of my treatment knowing exactly which step I am at and checks in on me...She is willing to work her schedule even on weekends to accommodate my cycle and always ready to answer all of my questions thoroughly
Easy parking and access from the freeway. Beautiful and clean office environment, you feel like they are very on top of everything and well organized. The waiting room has a I can only think of the strengths of Dr Kashani, her nurse Natalie (who is amazing at drawing blood- so painless) and coordinator Vivian who is very responsive to emails and text messages. No weaknesses with this team
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
She is someone who truly cares about you and your journey to grow your family. She is passionate and loves her job. She is willing to work her schedule even on weekends to accommodate my cycle and always ready to answer all of my questions thoroughly. I am so grateful I was under her care, being my first IVF and not knowing what to expect. Every visit she greets and make sure I know what is going on.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
Definitely be her patient!! She is so wonderful and you will get the best care
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
Dr Kashani is so sweet and personable. She is very educated and really took her time to show me diagrams and charts of the anatomy and procedures. She is always on top of my treatment knowing exactly which step I am at and checks in on me, and answers all my questions so promptly even after work hours
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center and their degree of success.
We had egg retrieval with the injectable hormones to grow the eggs in the ovaries. She got 15 follicles and was able to retrieve 10 eggs that are mature in meiosis 2. After the retrieval I had minimal pain, woke up feeling great after the general anesthesia. We did the genetic testing on our embryos and froze them. And when we were ready to start 6 months later, we started with Oral estradiol pills, and progesterone and estradiol suppositories, estrogen patches. She and her team closely monitored me before and after the transfer: multiple blood tests were done to check hormone levels and beta.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Natalie )
Natalie- she was wonderful. She always sees me within 10 mins of my arrival. She knows exactly who I am and which stage of the treatment I was in. Treated me with compassion and like a VIP
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The cost was more affordable to other clinics estimates. The transfer was around $4000
Reproductive Health and Wellness Center
Laguna Hills

[Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility is a] Beautiful new facility with everything done in house, from blood draws to surgeries, to retrievals. The embryos are stored there too. All equipment is state of the art. Easy to make appointments and reach them when needed...[nurses are] Always on point with responding to emails quickly...[Dr. Banafsheh] made sure to be aggressive in her medication dosage early on and monitored me extra closely to make sure we were on track. Before transfer, she completed diagnostic tests that revealed fibroids. Other providers wouldn’t have been so diligent. She set me up for success...Due to my history of pprom, she explained the necessity of only transferring one embryo to hopefully avoid complications in the future...She was very caring. Went above and beyond to make sure I was supported both medically and emotionally. She was always available to answer questions and help ease my fears.
Her attention to detail and compassion made me feel at ease during a very emotionally trying time. She was sympathetic to my history and set realistic expectations and goals. She is very organized and tailors her treatment to each individual Patient. Her bed side manner was excellent. I felt supported through the whole process.
Don’t hesitate. She is the best of the best. I only wish I found her earlier in my journey
With my last experience and Doctor, he failed to monitor me closely and I ovulated prior to my retrieval date. Dr Kashani, made sure to be aggressive in her medication dosage early on and monitored me extra closely to make sure we were on track. Before transfer, she completed diagnostic tests that revealed fibroids. Other providers wouldn’t have been so diligent. She set me up for success.
Always on point with responding to emails quickly
Under 20,000

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Kashani] is very knowledgeable and always uses visualization sheets every time she explains things. She’s very kind, optimistic, and passionate in what she does. She’s always willing to explore all of our options which makes me and husband feel more at ease during this stressful time of our lives...She listened to all of my concerns and answered all my thoroughly
Strength [of Kaiser Permanente SoCal] : very helpful, informative, welcoming Weakness: they don’t answer right away, some of the RE shouldn’t even be in this profession There is only one infertility and reproductive in Orange County now and it is at the Garden Grove medical office...They [nurses] were very friendly and courteous towards me and my husband
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Dr. Kashani is an amazing RE. She is very knowledgeable and always uses visualization sheets every time she explains things. She’s very kind, optimistic, and passionate in what she does. She’s always willing to explore all of our options which makes me and husband feel more at ease during this stressful time of our lives.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Just be upfront with her and she will listen to all your concerns and questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
She listened to all of my concerns and answered all my thoroughly
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente SoCal and their degree of success.
She did a saline sonogram before she did any treatments on us. Once she saw that everything was clear, we were able to move forward with treatments. We did many ultrasound appointments before our IUI procedure. She prescribed a low dose of letrozole first and when she didn’t see any changes she increased the dosage.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
They were very friendly and courteous towards me and my husband
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
Strength: very helpful, informative, welcoming Weakness: they don’t answer right away, some of the RE shouldn’t even be in this profession There is only one infertility and reproductive in Orange County now and it is at the Garden Grove medical office
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
I have dual insurance at Kaiser so everything so all the services and medication were covered
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
She recommended a single embryo transfer for us
Kaiser Permanente SoCal
Los Angeles

I saw Dr. Kashani after having three miscarriages. I was extremely discouraged before my visit but left the appointment SO hopeful. She listened attentively and explained things in detail (without using too much medical jargon). She always took the time to answer all of my questions (there were a lot) and never made me feel rushed. Her treatment plan and close monitoring worked and I got pregnant on the first cycle. I was honestly so sad when I "graduated" and had to go back to my regular OB! So grateful we found Dr. Kashani!
Dr. Kashani's office always makes you feel like a VIP. Everything is so personalized tailored to YOU! Everything in the office was beautiful and so new - I couldn't have asked for a better experience...Natalie [nurse] was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive...Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the tim
Make the appointment, you won't regret it!
Dr. Kashani is the most kind-hearted and compassionate doctor EVER! It's apparent from the first visit that she sincerely cares about her patients. She takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and instills so much hope in her patients.
Sonohysterogram, hysteroscopy (to remove scar tissue), weekly ultrasounds (once pregnant), frequent HCG monitoring
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Natalie was amazing! She was so organized and very attentive/responsive.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
I can't remember exactly what the costs were, but it was reasonable.
2020, 28 Eggs Frozen
Dr.Kashani is very good at what she does...communicates very well via email and in person. Explains details and has a lot of clarity...showed me the scan image every time I went...It’s easy to trust that you are in good hands with her. She is also empathetic and warm...kept monitoring my hormone levels and adjusting the dosage as needed based on the lab work and made sure I wasn’t being over simulated.
This clinic [Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)] is newer but very organized and very clean. It has the most updated technologies and infrastructure. All the staff at this clinic are very warm and friendly. Never had to wait too long for my appointments...[nurse] was very responsive, no matter what time of the day I texted her...
Dr.Kashani is very good at what she does. She also communicates very well via email and in person. Explains details and has a lot of clarity. It’s easy to trust that you are in good hands with her. She is also empathetic and warm.
Just trust that you are in good hands.
Dr.Kashani was very warm and showed me the scan image every time I went. And explained everything she was doing.
For the egg retrieval doctor started off with 2 follicle stimulating drugs and then added an antagonist halfway through. And in 10 days I had my trigger shot. And retrieval was 36 hours after that. All through the procedure they kept monitoring my hormone levels and adjusting the dosage as needed based on the lab work and made sure I wasn’t being over simulated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed). (Assigned nurse: Vivian Chao)
Vivian was the primary nurse working with me on how to do my shots and checking up on me everyday. She was very responsive, no matter what time of the day I texted her she would respond. Even late at night or early morning. She was prompt with her follow ups. She even helped me return some extra medications that we had ordered.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
This clinic is newer but very organized and very clean. It has the most updated technologies and infrastructure. All the staff at this clinic are very warm and friendly. Never had to wait too long for my appointments.
They had a discounted egg freezing cycle going on for $5000 and I went with that. In addition to that my medications were under $3000

2020, Consult
Dr. Kashani was emphathetic and compassionate during our consultation and ultrasound. She personally called me on her drive regarding my results and to reassure me with hope. She answered many of my questions and recommended different options for my husband and I without any pressure, but with good data...gave specific percentages for the successes of each based on my age and how long we’ve been trying.
It’s [Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)] a beautiful, state of the art building...High quality technology and lobby. Ultrasound technology was the latest, clear screen. It was very clean and modern...[Nursing Staff] promptly returned my phone calls, emails, and took care of getting medical records...[Dr. Kashani ] treated me with compassion and empathy and was thorough and detailed when going over my results and options.
My experience was as best as you can get for going through infertility. She treated me with compassion and empathy and was thorough and detailed when going over my results and options. She was very knowledgeable and was prepared with all my results prior to our consultation.
Have as many of your results sent to her prior to your consultation, this really speeds things up and you get much more from your consultation when it’s over. Bring your questions and check them off as she answers them. She does a great job of answering questions before you even have to ask them. She really knows her stuff.
She went over 3 options for my husband and I to take on... wait an x number of months to continue trying naturally, iui route and what it entailed taking clomid and hormones, or final option IVF route. She gave specific percentages for the successes of each based on my age and how long we’ve been trying.
They promptly returned my phone calls, emails, and took care of getting medical records.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
It’s a beautiful, state of the art building. (Obviously big money comes in here). High quality technology and lobby. Ultrasound technology was the latest, clear screen. It was very clean and modern.
Follicle count vaginal ultrasound $260

2020, Unknown Success
After our consultation with Dr. Kashani she gave us HOPE again. She explained everything to us and made sure we understood what she was explaining and if we didn't understand she would break it down even more...She really looked at what would give us our best personal outcome and told us our options and her advice...never once seemed rushed or like we were just another patient
The clinic [at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] is beautiful and state of the art. It never felt like a Dr office but more like a day at the spa, which helped my anxiety. Everyone was so nice from the front desk to the Doctors. They were all so helpful and made sure you were as comfortable as you could be...Our nursing care coordinator, Natalie, was so easy to talk to and responded to our emails almost immediately
When we went to Dr. Kashani my husband and I had little hope and success with fertility treatments in the past. The explanations, treatment and overall experience we had received from our previous Dr. caused our spirits to be low. After our consultation with Dr. Kashani she gave us HOPE again. She explained everything to us and made sure we understood what she was explaining and if we didn't understand she would break it down even more. She never once seemed rushed or like we were just another patient. She really looked at what would give us our best personal outcome and told us our options and her advice. She never made us feel like our infertility was something that couldn't be treated, whether it could or not in the end, her positivity is what we needed to hear. When your Dr. is hopeful it helps change your mindset going into the procedure and makes it that much more of an exciting journey. That's what my husband and I needed and that's what Dr. Kashani did.
Dr. Kashani made me and my husband feel like we mattered and not just another patient with a cookie cutter plan. She explained to us what would work for our specific diagnosis and talked to us like we had known her forever.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed). (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Our nursing care coordinator, Natalie, was so easy to talk to and responded to our emails almost immediately. She answered all my questions (and I had a lot) and she did it with as much information as she could and she was so nice about it. She made sure we were as prepared as possible for anything we had to do.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
The clinic is beautiful and state of the art. It never felt like a Dr office but more like a day at the spa, which helped my anxiety. Everyone was so nice from the front desk to the Doctors. They were all so helpful and made sure you were as comfortable as you could be.
Newport Beach
Dr. Kashani's care is unparalleled. Her level of knowledge and attention to each individual patient is a blessing in a world of heartbreak with infertility. She takes care to explain things to patients, presents options, and goes through every possible outcome and factor. I wish every patient could have her as not only their doctor, but their advocate...love and passion for her work is like nothing we had ever seen. She truly cares about each patient, calling to check on them personally and offering options and various courses for treatments. She explains risks and possibilities and really makes it a group decision with her as the physician. I wish every patient could have her as not only their doctor, but their advocate. She really wants her patients to have the best outcome possible every
The entire staff [at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] cares so much about patients. They are rooting for you the whole way. Natalie, my assigned nurse coordinator, called me and checked in on me. When I struggled with an injection we even did FaceTime so she could help us...It is a newer clinic so the expertise of the physicians and the exceptional lab are two things that surpass any other clinic in the Orange County area. They also work with you on payments (we used 4 different credit cards) and they explain every possible option to make what you need become a real option.
Dr. Kashani's love and passion for her work is like nothing we had ever seen. She truly cares about each patient, calling to check on them personally and offering options and various courses for treatments. She explains risks and possibilities and really makes it a group decision with her as the physician. I wish every patient could have her as not only their doctor, but their advocate. She really wants her patients to have the best outcome possible every time.
My piece of advice for a future patient would be to be complete honest. Put everything on the table. Give her every single piece of information no matter how important or unimportant you think it is-- allow her to decide as the expert.
The entire staff cares so much about patients. They are rooting for you the whole way. Natalie, my assigned nurse coordinator, called me and checked in on me. When I struggled with an injection we even did FaceTime so she could help us.
Newport Beach

She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility...Don’t worry about not knowing everything about IVF or the process at first, she will explain everything and help you so you always know what the next step is.
Friendly and informative staff [at Dr. Kashani's office], always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out...She [Dr. Banafsheh Kashani] is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of
I can’t say enough about Dr. Kashani, she has been so wonderful and we now have our baby girl on the way! We really didn’t know anything about IVF or where to start. We had gone to another fertility doctor prior and it was all so confusing and stressful. We literally hated having to go into that office because we never knew what was going on and the staff wasn’t the friendliest either, fortunately for us, we met Dr Kashani by chance and immediately made the move over to her. She is incredibly helpful, and explains everything so you’re never confused about what is going on. You definitely need someone like her during a process like this. There is alot to know. We are so excited to finally start our family and we owe so much of it to Dr. Kashani for making it a possibility.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Friendly and informative staff, always a pleasure going into my appointments. If I ever had any questions I was able to text or call and they always got back to me quickly. With so many of the shots and medications, it could all get confusing, but they were always able to help me out.