Good

Banafsheh Kashani works at

23141 Moulton Parkway
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-516-0150

We used GonalF and Menupur for a week prior to egg retrieval. Initially, my body reacted almost too well to the stims and Dr. Kashani quickly changed my dosage and monitored closely to keep follicles growing at a steady pace. Overall we were able to retrieve 26 eggs. Post retrieval I had a slight case of OHSS but was able to rid of symptoms within a week...compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
The staff, like Dr. Kashani, are all compassionate, patient and great communicators. Natalie is a gem and very knowledgable about the whole process. Her bedside manners are great. I'd have her draw my blood every time if I could, she was that good! Our coordinator Vivian, is patient and a great communicator and was always available to help us. She even walked us through each step of stims shots the first couple nights!
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr. Kashani is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors we've worked with. She spends time to get to know each couple and answers any questions you may have. She made us feel at ease and confident with every step of the IVF process.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Take it one step at a time and don't be afraid to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG?
Dr. Kashani and her staff all compassionate and always made us feel like we were the only patients being seen. They were prompt to answer any questions we had even on the weekends.
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic and facilities are clean and welcoming. We were always met with friendly and knowledgable staff. We really didn't have any complaints about our experience with Dr. Kashani's clinic. The parking lot can get crowded, but we were always able to find a spot.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
In total, with medications for 1 egg retrieval and 1 transfer ~$25K.
Laguna Hills

From the very first visit Dr. Kashani was attentive, empathetic and informative. I felt listened to, validated and hopeful because of our conversation...I felt that she truly understood my plight and was in my corner ready with a multitude of approaches pending my husband and I’d schedule and desires. Furthermore, she was more than willing to go into extensive detail as we asked about the logistics of IUI vs IVF and which path to go forward with. We decided to go with IUI initially. My body hyper-reacted to the fertility drugs initially which led to a skipped cycle (too many eggs) but Dr. Kashani used the information gained to adjust the dosage. The following two cycles successfully produced eggs but the first one did not result in a pregnancy. The second one resulted in a twin pregnancy! Dr. Kashani’s insight and attentiveness didn’t stop there. She continued to monitor my pregnancy and answer my frantic emails (even when I emailed on holiday weekends). She always pro
IUI [cost at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility] was very reasonable and we also had the ability to place a deposit on a discounted IVF since we believed that was our next course of action...Availability during weekends and holidays is excellent. Always clean and spaced out...Phone calls are answered in a timely manner...My body hyper-reacted to the fertility drugs initially which led to a skipped cycle (too many eggs) but Dr. Kashani used the information gained to adjust the dosage. The following two cycles successfully produced eggs but the first one did not result in a pregnancy. The second one resulted in a twin pregnancy! Dr. Kashani’s insight and attentiveness didn’t stop there. She continued to monitor my pregnancy and answer my frantic emails (even when I emailed on holiday weekends). She always provided me with all possible outcomes and made sure I was aw
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)?
From the first office visit, I felt at ease speaking candidly and openly to Dr. Kashani. She was always extremely attentive and empathetic. I felt that she truly understood my plight and was in my corner ready with a multitude of approaches pending my husband and I’d schedule and desires. Furthermore, she was more than willing to go into extensive detail as we asked about the logistics of IUI vs IVF and which path to go forward with. We decided to go with IUI initially. My body hyper-reacted to the fertility drugs initially which led to a skipped cycle (too many eggs) but Dr. Kashani used the information gained to adjust the dosage. The following two cycles successfully produced eggs but the first one did not result in a pregnancy. The second one resulted in a twin pregnancy! Dr. Kashani’s insight and attentiveness didn’t stop there. She continued to monitor my pregnancy and answer my frantic emails (even when I emailed on holiday weekends). She always provided me with all possible outcomes and made sure I was aware of any and all risks while still remaining optimistic. When the twin pregnancy was confirmed (we heard the heartbeat of sweet baby B), her joy mirrored and amplified mine. I look forward to sharing pictures of our babies when they join our family early next year (God willing).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)?
You’re in safe hands, don’t feel afraid to ask questions and it’s ok to be happy when it finally happens!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)?
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed) and their degree of success.
Clomid, Gonal-RF, trigger shot, Endometrin, Progesterone. Clomid lead yo thinning of lining and over production of eggs Global-RF dosages were adjusted for second and third cycles. Endometrin for second cycle, prometrim when I complained about how much discharge I had on Endometrin.
Describe your experience with Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
Availability during weekends and holidays is excellent. Always clean and spaced out. The clinic is very Covid aware (checks temperatures each time). Phone calls are answered in a timely manner. I don’t have much more to say about the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed).
IUI was very reasonable and we also had the ability to place a deposit on a discounted IVF since we believed that was our next course of action.
Banafsheh Kashani
Eden Centers for Advanced Fertility (closed)
Newport Beach
Dr. Kashani was always so warm and welcoming to me. She adjusted her schedule around mine to assure the best treatment possible at the most convenient time for me. In every appointment I felt like she actually cared, unlike other doctors I have seen. She was always looking out for my best interest and made sure to form a close connection with me.
Every time I would come to the [Banafsheh Kashani] clinic, I noticed how clean and comfortable it was. They had cozy seats in the waiting room along with refreshments and snacks upon request. Every room that I went in was very well organized and sanitized. Overall, I loved the decor and design of the clinic. It made me feel warm and welcomed...My nurse was very sweet as well as extremely experienced in what she does. She always made me feel comfortable and cared for in every situation
Dr. Kashani is truly a blessing! I am so glad that I came across her and her clinic. I was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure at age 17. Every doctor and fertility specialist I had seen told me that there was a slim-to-low chance of me having kids in the future. I felt hopeless and like a lost cause. However, finding Dr. Kashani turned everything around. She was the first doctor to give me hope. With her empathetic personality and expertise in the field, I was confident that my fertility was in the hands of Dr. Kashani. She welcomed me in with open arms and looked at my case at every angle. She designed the best fertility treatment (oocyte cryopreservation/egg freezing) for me based on my individual needs. With every appointment and interaction that I had with Dr. Kashani, I truly felt cared for. I could tell that she would do anything and everything in her ability to give me the best chance at having kids of my own one day. The results of the treatment exceeded my expectations, which I certainly attribute to having the best fertility doctor ever! I am planning on doing another cycle of egg freezing and am definitely having Dr. Kashani be my doctor again. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Kashani and I very highly recommend her.
Tell Dr. Kashani about your goals and concerns up front so that she can tailor a treatment specifically to you. Also, feel free to message Dr. Kashani on the portal or through email. If you ever have a question, she will surely answer it!
Through every step of the way, Dr. Kashani thoroughly explained what she was doing and why she was doing it. For my treatment, egg freezing, I started taking Clomid (Dr. Kashani thought it would be best to start with a more conservative approach). My body was not responding to the pill form of Clomid, so I was instructed to start injections with Menopur and Ganirelix. These medications produced great results and, two weeks later, I underwent the egg retrieval procedure. The outcome exceeded my expectations and I was very happy with the results.
The staff wat Dr. Kashani's office were extremely compassionate. They all got to know me personally and went out of their way to check up on me. My nurse, Natalie, was very sweet as well as extremely experienced in what she does. She always made me feel comfortable and cared for in every situation. I absolutely love the nursing staff!
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Every time I would come to the clinic, I noticed how clean and comfortable it was. They had cozy seats in the waiting room along with refreshments and snacks upon request. Every room that I went in was very well organized and sanitized. Overall, I loved the decor and design of the clinic. It made me feel warm and welcomed.
2018 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Kashani makes you feel heard, worthy and goes far and beyond especially with her customized treatment plan...she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality...She listens to you and genuinely cares...very positive and give very good directions and explanations...
Very organized, great communication, and caring. They [staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] respond very quickly to emails, phone calls etc and truly care about the patients well being. They are also very positive and give very good directions and explanations...she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality...
There are no words to describe Dr. Kashani and my experience with her because she is beyond incredible not only in her profession but as a human being. I am so grateful that I crossed paths with her and her wonderful staff (Vivian and Natalie). Dr. Kashani makes you feel heard, worthy and goes far and beyond especially with her customized treatment plan. She is truly living out her calling and she is damn good at it. I cannot thank her enough for helping us get pregnant after so many years battling infertility. Thank you Dr. Kashani for all you do and how you help change lives.
she is worth it
She listens to you and genuinely cares.
I do not remember entirely but I know that she did encourage me to read the book "its starts with the egg" to make some lifestyle changes to improve my egg quality. It definitely did work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG. (Assigned nurse: Natalie )
Friendly, caring and a genuine good person
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Very organized, great communication, and caring. They respond very quickly to emails, phone calls etc and truly care about the patients well being. They are also very positive and give very good directions and explanations.
egg freezing, egg transfer, polyp removal,

2021, Successful
Banafsheh Kashani is the best, she explains all the procedures and risks very well, she patiently answered all my questions, she has best bedside manners, she is very polite and listens to our concerns regarding the procedure or treatment...2 IUI cycles with letrozole and 1 shot for egg rupturing...Trust the doctor and ask away your questions....
The clinic [Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG] is very very squeaky clean equipped with all the facilities and very neat, no issues with car parking, has clean restrooms, has plenty of space for car parking...The nurses at the clinic were amazing, I always bugged them with so many questions they always answers me politely...Cost for IUI is around $400....
Trust the doctor and ask away your questions
The Doctor has best bedside manners, she is best at explaining things, answers all my questions
I had 2 IUI cycles with letrozole and 1 shot for egg rupturing
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
Describe your experience with Banafsheh N. Kashani, MD, FACOG.
The clinic is very very squeaky clean equipped with all the facilities and very neat, no issues with car parking, has clean restrooms, has plenty of space for car parking, weakness- nothing there to mention.
Cost for IUI is around $400