7.2

Johns Creek, GA 30097
5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30328
770.928.2276

Dr. Patel and her entire team treated me the absolute best care I could have ever expected. She was always available when I needed her... or even if I was just having anxieties, or sad about something. She was very open and honest about everything and while continuing to have great patient/ bedside manner she never led me on about the statistics or my chances of conceiving... During my consults she was the one who came and got me from the waiting room. Which is so telling of her as a physician. She cares, she gets invested in your success. Dr. Patel always has a smile on her face even when I was breaking down she kept me positive and never gave up on me even when I was giving up on myself. I am going into this as a “solo mom by choice” and never once did I ever feel judged for the path I was taking. She trea
At my egg retrieval [at ACRM] we were able to retrieve 20 mature eggs! 12 of which fertilized and 4 of those made it to the blastocyst stage. After the PGS testing I was left with 2 perfect embryos!...I have anxiety and she [nurse] was such a great communicator and always so accepting of my questions no matter how silly I thought they were. She would reach out to me when She knew I needed a kind word...The costs of going to ACRM we on par with any other clinic when looking at IVF costs.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel is an incredible physician and I would recommend her to anyone seeking fertility treatment. During my consults she was the one who came and got me from the waiting room. Which is so telling of her as a physician. She cares, she gets invested in your success. Dr. Patel always has a smile on her face even when I was breaking down she kept me positive and never gave up on me even when I was giving up on myself. I am going into this as a “solo mom by choice” and never once did I ever feel judged for the path I was taking. She treated me with the same care she would with a couple with infertility issues. After my 3 IUI’s Dr. Patel was very honest about the chances of my success with continued IUI’s. I was very scared to move to IVF but she took the time with me to calm my fears and help me understand the whole process. She is truly the greatest physician I’ve ever encountered and I would recommend her to anyone seeking care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She’s open and accepting of any and all questions. I continually came to my appointments with a notebook I would keep my questions in and she took the time to answer them all in detail with me. She is always available to call or email and understands the fear and questions you WILL have during this process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
My first two IUI’s I was on different dosages of letrozole while helping to create a very large follicle they never created more than one which is what we like to have in IUI’s. On my third IUI she tried a combination of Letrozole and Clomid which worked so much better I was able to develop several follicles while it still was unsuccessful it helped us to see my body really responded to Clomid. When we moved to IVF she was able to add Clomid along with the injectable gonadotropins to help me develop many follicles during my IVF cycle. At my egg retrieval we were able to retrieve 20 mature eggs! 12 of which fertilized and 4 of those made it to the blastocyst stage. After the PGS testing I was left with 2 perfect embryos! Dr. Patel personally does her own transfers which was so very important to me! After my transfer she had me on estrogen tablets and progesterone injections which are typical of IVF transfers but she also added estrogen patches for good measure. When I got the call about my positive pregnancy test Dr. Patel made the call personally which again was so very important to me. She did all of my IVF scans and all of my OB scans. She takes a personal interest in her patients and that means so very much to me as this is such a huge undertaking!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Caitlin Stephens )
Caitlin was ridiculously good at her job. I have anxiety and she was such a great communicator and always so accepting of my questions no matter how silly I thought they were. She would reach out to me when She knew I needed a kind word. She always had a smile on her face and always took the time to explain any test results that came back. When she had to call and let me know when my pregnancy tests were negative I always knew what she was going to say before she said it. I could hear it in her voice. She cared..: she was invested... so much so she even checked in on me and how my transfer went even after she was on maternity leave. She had the best patient nurse relationship I’ve ever seen in any nurse and I was so impressed with her professionalism.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I went to the Marietta clinic mostly but as I was using donor sperm I was often at the perimeter location as well. Both offices are very clean, very open and light, the staff at both locations are incredible. I would truly leave each location and think you have to be some of the kindest people. The rooms were always so clean and both clinics were beyond prompt with my appointment times. I never had to wait for my appointments in fact quite often I was in a room even before my appointment time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM.
The costs of going to ACRM we on par with any other clinic when looking at IVF costs. The costs were always explained upfront and I never showed up to the office and expected one cost and was asked to pay another. They always attempted to run through insurance before my costs were explained. I always had great communication with my IVF finance accounts person and she was very open about costs and due dates.
Describe Bansari (Bonnie) Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
I had my embryos genetically tested to ensure quality and when I asked Dr. Patel about her thoughts on transferring both embryos VS one she explained that when genetically tested embryos transferring more than one embryo doesn’t increase your chances of pregnancy it increases your chances of multiples. While she left the final decision up to me I chose to take her advice and only transfer one embryo.
Marietta

After initial consult I only dealt with nurses and office coordinators and not [Dr. Bansari Patel]...She is very warm and welcoming. Shows a lot of compassion towards your situation. I never felt rushed and she would answer all questions. However there were times where she came across as not genuine and selling me hope. I felt selling a patient in need help was her angle and wanted you to feel taken care of but ultimately I was not...I started a cycle of estrogen and then could not get in touch with any staff member to answer questions or concerns about my protocol. This led me to leave her practice and only then was she In touch with me.
My first assigned nurse [at ACRM] went out on maternity leave after our first visit and then her sub was to provide me with my protocol, prescriptions etc. Which I never received from her even after many phone calls and emails asking for my schedule...Communication was terrible and there was no concern for my needs after initial consult. For the majority of my time as a patient I was unable to get anyone on the phone to inform them of time sensitive information such as my cycle starting or wondering why prescriptions were not called in with start dates fast approaching...I was emailed a lengthy document with cost breakdown just 5 days before payment was expected.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
She is very warm and welcoming. Shows a lot of compassion towards your situation. I never felt rushed and she would answer all questions. However there were times where she came across as not genuine and selling me hope. I felt selling a patient in need help was her angle and wanted you to feel taken care of but ultimately I was not. In fact my care was borderline negligence. I started a cycle of estrogen and then could not get in touch with any staff member to answer questions or concerns about my protocol. This led me to leave her practice and only then was she In touch with me.
Don’t get distracted by her compassion for your situation and promise of success. Ask all the questions you need to and insist on having her direct info as her staff or main office line operators don’t seem to have authority to put you through to your own doctor in any event.
After initial consult I only dealt with nurses and office coordinators and not dr. Patel. There seemed to be constant staff vacations or turnover which resulted in being able to speak to an actual human being over the phone impossible.
Estrogen 2 mg beginning day two of cycle. Progesterone two weeks later followed by injectable medications. Clomid for my husband for 8 to 10 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
My first assigned nurse went out on maternity leave after our first visit and then her sub was to provide me with my protocol, prescriptions etc. Which I never received from her even after many phone calls and emails asking for my schedule. It took her being sick and the her sub to get all this done in one day. After that it returned to almost zero communication and me having track her down to get half an answer. Patient care coordinator never answers the phone and is constantly out of office.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was private, clean and did not allow children out of respect for patients feelings dealing with infertility. Location where procedures were done was clean and state of the art. Technicians and nurses there were pleasant and professional. Location was also very central making it easy to visit no matter where you are coming from. Billing department is a separate representative who sent me a work up of my costs in a massive email document written In technical and clinical terms that was very difficult for a person who is not a doctor to understand. This was also sent just a few days before payment was expected in full.
I was emailed a lengthy document with cost breakdown just 5 days before payment was expected. Everything was listed in medical and clinical terms that I couldn’t not understand so I had to call the representative to explain them to me which was still confusing as nobody had even fully gone over my protocol with me in a way I could understand. Also this payment was expected in full before I even started my injectable medications. These costs were also outrageously inflated compared to my current clinic and most clinics I researched.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
I was basically given a huge packet of paperwork with no real understanding of what most of it meant or what items applied to me. Communication was terrible and there was no concern for my needs after initial consult. For the majority of my time as a patient I was unable to get anyone on the phone to inform them of time sensitive information such as my cycle starting or wondering why prescriptions were not called in with start dates fast approaching. Several times I would spend the day on the phone bouncing from one answering message to the next. I was never informed of Changes to the nurse staff which led to even more confusion. This was a heartbreaking experience for my husband and I as well as losing a full cycle of time to leave this practice to find a proper one. I also want to point out that this was three times the price of the clinic im with now
Marietta

Dr. Patel is very compassionate. She's always patient and never made us feel rushed. ... One thing we noticed is her challenge with providing detail in email communication/conversation. There were times where she didn't fully communicate what would be happening, and there were some surprises we came up against that we weren't expecting. ... After our initial consult and blood work, I was diagnosed with a severely diminished egg reserve at age 34. 0.3% to be exact. ...
ACRM is good at the following based on my experience: explaining protocols and surgery/procedure prep; follow up after surgery; they're pretty good at explaining financial responsibilities. ACRM could work on: overall communication (after our last retrieval, we were told we had 2 embryos by our doctor, only to get a call an hour later from the embryologist saying we only had 1. The mix up was heartbreaking. We eventually found out that the 2nd egg fertilized but not until the next day)
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel is very compassionate. She's always patient and never made us feel rushed. She took the time to answer our questions, and explain next steps and courses of action. One thing we noticed is her challenge with providing detail in email communication/conversation. There were times where she didn't fully communicate what would be happening, and there were some surprises we came up against that we weren't expecting.
Do your research on your condition, if one is identified. Don't be afraid to fight for what you need, you're the best advocate for yourself. If something feels unsure, ASK!
Dr. Patel has a great bedside manner. She's compassionate and careful, but also communicates realistically. At this point, we feel we can trust her.
After our initial consult and blood work, I was diagnosed with a severely diminished egg reserve at age 34. 0.3% to be exact. We were thankful to have found this out early on. From there, Dr. Patel put me on one month of priming with estrogen, and the next month was my egg retrieval. I was put on the highest dose of gonal, menopur + omnitrope. She retrieved 4 eggs, 3 fertilized, and 1 embryo was determined to be genetically normal. We transferred it back the following month, but got a negative pregnancy test. So we immediatly moved into retrieval #2. Since my body didn't respond as well to the highest dose of drugs, my protocol was a lower dose of gonal + omnitrope in addition to clomid + letrazole. 6 eggs were retrieved, 2 fertilized but none made it through the week. She also found that my uteran lining was thinner this go round than last, likely due to chlomid side effects. We took a break from IVF for a month and plan to try again. This time with either little or no chlomid to prevent a thin lining, and we will do a day 3 fresh transfer vs freezing to see if that makes a difference.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Meaghan Kent)
Some of the nursing staff was great, and we felt like they were compassionate and caring. Our main nurse was really hard to get in touch with. She rarely used an out of office email reply which caused confusion and frustration a few times when we needed info quickly. Our care coordinator was pretty responsive, but there were times when we had insurance related questions where she wasn't very helpful.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Cycle #1: $26,899.39 - meds, visits, retrieval, testing + transfer Cycle #2: $23,954.96 - meds, visits, retrieval
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
Our main nurse wasn't that great at communication. And there were times we needed info quick, and she didn't have an out of office reply set so we had no idea she was gone. We've had a pretty good experience with Dr. Patel, aside from her vagueness in communicating at times.

2019, Consult
Seeing Dr. Patel for the first time, I told her that I was scared & nervous of what she was going to tell me...Dr. Patel was completely understanding & caring. She asked what I was scared of & told me not to be nervous. It felt so natural to talk to her & open up about my feelings. She offered tissues when they were needed. She went back to 6th grade sex ed (I have forgotten a lot) & explained everything with me; including stuff that my regular OBGYN had not about ovulating.
She [nurse at ACRM] has been good at explaining the labs needed and the results. I have emailed a few times and she has always been prompt and responsive...Dr. Patel encouraged me to go to a different facility for the HSG test as they had a lower cost. ACRM was $1100.00 vs. $500.00. I had to have in house blood pregnancy test for the HSG and it was $87.00...When I made my first appointment, they were suppose to call me back to let me know what I would owe. I wasn't sure what my insurance would cover. I did not hear back from them. Upon arrival I was told it was only a specialist co-pay. You may want to make sure that you figure this out prior to your appointment as that could play a big part in you proceeding with fertility treatments.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr. Patel is extremely thorough with providing me with the information needed to make a informed decision. She was prompt and to the point when needed, yet had a soft and understanding side as well. I appreciate that it was not pressured to just jump in. She wanted to know that I understood how everything worked.
Just be open and honest with your concerns or questions.
I am a 41yo who has been TTC for 1 year. I have no children. My husband has 3 children. We have been married for 1 month!! I finally met a man who wants to have children and I can't get pregnant... I went into this with little to no knowledge other than the internet, blogs & Instagram. My regular OBGYN's were no help, their only answer was see a fertility doctor. With not having insurance, I wasn't even sure that was a option for us. Seeing Dr. Patel for the first time, I told her that I was scared & nervous of what she was going to tell me. I was embarrassed that my husband had to work & could not go with me. Would she think that I was the only one interested in having a child? Dr. Patel was completely understanding & caring. She asked what I was scared of & told me not to be nervous. It felt so natural to talk to her & open up about my feelings. She offered tissues when they were needed. She went back to 6th grade sex ed (I have forgotten a lot) & explained everything with me; including stuff that my regular OBGYN had not about ovulating. I learned things that I did not know, which I was able to share with my husband. She expressed her empathy with my feelings and concerns. I feel like she understood where my heart was coming from. She was honest & discussed the percentages of me getting pregnant on my own. What our options were &where would be the best starting place. We discussed the best financial options for us. She advised me to have a few test done elsewhere to save money. She was not pushy with getting me to sign up or make a commitment that day. She encouraged me to think about the options & talk with my husband. Upon leaving she gave me her card and wrote in her email address in case we had any other questions. We have decided to continue and will definitely be using Dr. Patel. Her staff has also been helpful and very responsive.
I have done 3 cycles of clomid before seeing Dr. Patel, so we made the decision to start with labs to see what is going on with me. She found a few items of concern. So, I am starting thyroid medication, a HSG procedure and my husband is doing a sperm test. We will wait for all of the results and schedule a follow up.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Caitlin Stephens)
She has been good at explaining the labs needed and the results. I have emailed a few times and she has always been prompt and responsive.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
On my first visit, I had a specialist copay. They did labs as well that day, which my insurance covered. Dr. Patel encouraged me to go to a different facility for the HSG test as they had a lower cost. ACRM was $1100.00 vs. $500.00. I had to have in house blood pregnancy test for the HSG and it was $87.00. The sperm test was $140.00 I believe.
N/A - We haven't gotten this far.
Marietta
Dr. Patel was absolutely amazing. Anytime I was having a difficult time during my cycles she would call me to reassure me and to help me understand my results. She was always available to me for support...Her strengths included her willingness to be aggressive, listen to my concerns, compassionate, and very smart. I felt like she did great explaining test results as well as different procedures. Her weakness would be that on busy days in the clinic I occasionally felt rushed.
Roxanne [nurse at Wake Forest] was amazing. She was organized, very informative and punctually with getting me the meds and information I needed for each cycle. She was a great communicator. I will say that when she was out of the office I did have some trouble getting ahold of the other nurses...Everyone in the clinic was awesome. They were all very welcoming, took time to learn my name and helpful. The clinic was on the older side and was small especially with how busy they were. With that being said it was always very clean.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at Wake Forest University?
Her strengths included her willingness to be aggressive, listen to my concerns, compassionate, and very smart. I felt like she did great explaining test results as well as different procedures. Her weakness would be that on busy days in the clinic I occasionally felt rushed. It is turly difficult to think of her weakness.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at Wake Forest University?
Be honest and open about your desires and expectations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at Wake Forest University?
Describe the protocols Bansari (Bonnie) Patel used in your cycles at Wake Forest University and their degree of success.
Oh goodness! First cycle:started with birth control pills and then we did menopur and gonal-f. I can’t remember the exact dosages but my body did not respond well and she felt that the BCP had supressed my system too much. Ended cycle with IUI. Second cycle: tried estrogen patches. Then menopur, gonal-f and lurpon. Ended up stopping lupron due to no response. We were able to retrieve eggs for this cycle. Third cycle: did estrogen patches again. Menopur, gonal-f and growth hormone. By far this was my best cycle!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wake Forest University. (Assigned nurse: Roxanne)
Roxanne was amazing. She was organized, very informative and punctually with getting me the meds and information I needed for each cycle. She was a great communicator. I will say that when she was out of the office I did have some trouble getting ahold of the other nurses.
Describe your experience with Wake Forest University.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at Wake Forest University.
I was fortunate enough to have a fertility benefit with my insurance. The first $15000 was covered. Patty Joyner was the financial advisor at the clinic and she was also amazing.
Describe Bansari (Bonnie) Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wake Forest University.
No concerns.
Winston-Salem
Any time I sent an email or called the clinic, Dr. Patel or my nurse got back to me quickly. Dr. Patel even responded a message at 10 pm on a Saturday night. My initial transfer was cancelled due to OHSS, and Dr. Patel talked through my emotions with me and the pros and cons of fresh versus frozen embryo transfers, and she helped me make peace with any decisions I made. She also has a very warm personality and didn't let me be too serious (which is something I needed!!)
This clinic [Wake Forest] was able to fit me in just a couple of weeks after our referral. There was no long wait list. They also were more financially feasible for our situation (meaning, our medical needs)...The entire staff was wonderful. I felt like people recognized me (I was going in very often over a course of about 3 weeks), and everyone was kind. I usually saw the same two nurses during my ultrasounds, and the same two lab technicians for my blood draws. The team was flexible with me and my work schedule, and I felt like any time I had questions or needed help, someone was available.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at Wake Forest University?
Dr. Patel was great. For our initial visit for IVF, she went over all of my paperwork with my husband and I, and we talked about our past treatment (we had been at a different clinic for a year and a half). She explained all the risks, rewards, statistics, etc. She was very up front and direct, but she was still kind and positive throughout the entire experience. I was nervous, and at some appointments emotional, and she always made sure to ask how I was feeling and why, and then she would address anything she could help with.
To just be honest with Dr. Patel - I don't think anything could shock her, and she is always willing to answer questions.
I did Gonal-F and Menopur injections for 12 days, adding in Cetrotide to prevent ovulation on Day 6 of stims. I was on low dosages, due to my PCOS and high AMH and follicle count, so I stimmed lower and longer. She and my nurse made adjustments throughout the cycle to help prevent OHSS. I ended up with 24 eggs at my egg retrieval, 18 fertilized, and we ended up freezing 9 good quality embryos. I ended up with mild OHSS anyways, but it was not serious.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wake Forest University. (Assigned nurse: Roxanne Kennedy)
Describe your experience with Wake Forest University.
This clinic was able to fit me in just a couple of weeks after our referral. There was no long wait list. They also were more financially feasible for our situation (meaning, our medical needs) than any other clinic we looked at.
Our IVF cycle + meds was about $12,000. An additional $900 for cryopreservation.
Winston-Salem
Dr. Patel was great to work with, she felt like a friend who was also my doctor....Dr. Patel was very compassionate and willing to try cycles with my eggs despite my terrible egg quality. She was also realistic and gave us helpful information to make decisions. She was very educated....she did use gonal F, hcg, and ganirelex. My ovaries were totally shot and didn't really respond, but that has nothing to do with her....The clinic [Wake Forest - WS] is nice and small. You will get to know the entire staff and they are wonderfully supportive.
The clinic [Wake Forest - WS] is nice and small. You will get to know the entire staff and they are wonderfully supportive. I felt that their management of our issues was very good and would go back without hesitation...Roxanne is a rock star, she was always very on top of things and responded immediately. My emails to Lauren seemed to get lost a lot but she was very nice to work with....Around $12k for a regular IVF cycle, not including meds.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at Wake Forest University?
Dr. Patel was great to work with, she felt like a friend who was also my doctor. We also worked with Dr. Johnston who was great and Dr. Deaton who was a bit harsh about our reality (though we were already aware).
I don't remember specifics, but she did use gonal F, hcg, and ganirelex. My ovaries were totally shot and didn't really respond, but that has nothing to do with her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wake Forest University. (Assigned nurse: Roxanne & Lauren)
Describe your experience with Wake Forest University.
The clinic is nice and small. You will get to know the entire staff and they are wonderfully supportive. I felt that their management of our issues was very good and would go back without hesitation.
Around $12k for a regular IVF cycle, not including meds.
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Patel is the only physician who has been willing to refer my husband to a urologist after we were diagnosed with male factor infertility. She is not adamant about jumping into IVF, as the others were. I feel that she is very knowledgeable and caring...Dr. Patel is very genuine and empathetic. It feels like she has patient driven treatment. An example is that she takes financial situations into account when driving treatment to eliminate that stress factor...
Wake Forest is an excellent program, as they are part of a big medical community in Winston Salem. They are a teaching institution and part of a University, therefore their practice is held to certain policies and restrictions that a private practice physician would not be. I do feel that they have high caliber physicians and staff...The nurses are very kind and quick to respond to me about test results...IUI is approximately $500.00 IVF is approximately $10,000 for retrieval and extra for meds...
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at Wake Forest University?
I have seen two previous physicians for infertility treatment and Dr. Patel is the only physician who has been willing to refer my husband to a urologist after we were diagnosed with male factor infertility. She is not adamant about jumping into IVF, as the others were. I feel that she is very knowledgeable and caring.
She is kind and is very good at her job.
Dr. Patel is very genuine and empathetic. It feels like she has patient driven treatment. An example is that she takes financial situations into account when driving treatment to eliminate that stress factor. She makes eye contact during conversations.
Our first scheduled IUI with her was cancelled and post-poned.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Wake Forest University.
The nurses are very kind and quick to respond to me about test results.
Winston-Salem
Dr Patel took the time to explain everything for me and draw me pictures so I could see. She is new to the prescribe but clearly passionate and optimistic while giving me the real numbers ... She took the time to clearly explain everything to me and is always a cheerleader for optimism while letting me be pessimistic. She has been great to work with and I always feel like I learn something whenever we chat
They [ACRM] have Multiple locations, easy hours. Open 7 days a week. Quick to answer and labs on site! Friendly staff and respectful waiting room. No kids to appt policy. Great drs that like to explain each step ... Friendly. Open and great at getting at my hard to reach veins ... I know days are packed but sometimes I’ve had to wait a bit for appts
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I know days are packed but sometimes I’ve had to wait a bit for appts
She specifically said the goal is to get pregnant while keeping as few horomones in me for as short of a time as possible
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Friendly. Open and great at getting at my hard to reach veins
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They have Multiple locations, easy hours. Open 7 days a week. Quick to answer and labs on site! Friendly staff and respectful waiting room. No kids to appt policy. Great drs that like to explain each step

2020, Unknown Success
All we have done so far is a round of letrazole. But she [Dr. Bonnie Patel] has been very very helpful...she always answers all of my questions, as crazy as they may be. She replies when I message her. Very nice and understanding...I absolutely love Dr. Patel, she is very easy to talk to and caring. She answers all questions in a timely manner and never makes me feel dumb for asking questions. She really wants to help her patients and you can really tell.
They [staff at ACRM] communicate well, answer in a timely manner. They have gotten me in very last minute before and have been very helpful. When I go in it is always very clean and organized. I am greeted at the front with smiles and friendly faces...[nurses are] Very nice and easy to talk to and get in touch with...All we have done so far is a round of letrazole. But she [Dr. Bonnie Patel] has been very very helpful...she always answers all of my questions, as crazy as they may be. She replies when I message her. Very nice and understanding...I absolutely love Dr. Patel, she is very easy to talk to and caring. S
Go see her ASAP.
I love Dr. Patel, she always answers all of my questions, as crazy as they may be. She replies when I message her. Very nice and understanding.
All we have done so far is a round of letrazole. But she has been very very helpful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at ACRM.
Very nice and easy to talk to and get in touch with
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They communicate well, answer in a timely manner. They have gotten me in very last minute before and have been very helpful. When I go in it is always very clean and organized. I am greeted at the front with smiles and friendly faces.
I have not gotten any bills yet so I am not sure.
Atlanta Perimeter

DR PATEL IS THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY AND EVERYONE. SHE IS THE REASON I HAVE HOPE AGAIN TO BECOME A MOM. IF I NEVER MET HER I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY GAVE UP. SHE TRULY UNDERSTANDS MY SITUATION AND NEVER JUDGED. ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL WITH ME....I waa told i needed my tubes removed because they were abnormal and if i wanted kids to get them removed and proceed with Ivf...I LOVE HER ENERGY AND HOW COMFORTABLE SHE MADE ME FEEL!
They [staff at ACRM] listen and understand your situation with no judgment. Every time I went there I felt good energy. Always so nice and personable. If i ever needed a question asked they always responded with a good time frame. I love Acrm and would recommend them 100%...Staff is awesome...I waa told i needed my tubes removed because they were abnormal and if i wanted kids to get them removed and proceed with Ivf...DR PATEL IS THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY AND EVERYONE. SHE IS THE REASON I HAVE HOPE AGAIN TO BECOME A MOM. IF I NEVER MET HER I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY GAVE UP. SHE TRULY UNDERSTANDS MY SITUATION AND NEVER JUDGED. ALWAY
Listen and trust her
DR BONNIE PATEL MADE ME FEEL HOPELESS AND ALIVE AGAIN. SHE GAVE ME FAITH THAT I COULD BE A MOM. I LOVE HER ENERGY AND HOW COMFORTABLE SHE MADE ME FEEL!
Staff is awesome
Describe your experience with ACRM.
They listen and understand your situation with no judgment. Every time I went there I felt good energy. Always so nice and personable. If i ever needed a question asked they always responded with a good time frame. I love Acrm and would recommend them 100%
I got quotes for Ivf
None

2021, Successful
I felt very safe and comfortable having Dr. Patel as my doctor...she had a welcoming attitude that made it easy for me to interact with her...A few days before my estimated egg retrieval date, bloodwork showed I was already at high risk of getting OHSS, so she made me stop taking the stimulation shots, skip Novarel and ask me to take my Luprolide trigger shot. About 48 hours later, I was sedated while the clinic retrieved my eggs. I had to take Cabergoline to help with the OHSS. I had a freeze-all cycle and sent our embryos for genetic testing.
The clinic [ACRM] had a financial coordinator that would explain all the expenses in detail. They also provided a breakdown of the costs for each phase of the cycle. I had no problems understanding the costs associated with the procedure. The overall price seemed to me a little lower than I expected it to be (based on my research), which is good. But do note that the cost breakdown does not include medications and lab testing not directly associated with IVF
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
I felt very safe and comfortable having Dr. Patel as my doctor. She definitely knew what she was doing, and she had a welcoming attitude that made it easy for me to interact with her. She answered all of my questions no matter how silly I felt asking them. She explained everything very thoroughly to me. Sometimes she would add a "pop-quiz style" question in there, which catches me off guard but I understand why she does it - to make sure that I understand what she is explaining to me. The wait times when I come to see her are very reasonable.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions that's in your mind, no matter how silly or stupid you think your questions are!
Dr. Patel has a very warm and friendly demeanor. She is very conversational in our interactions with her, which we appreciate because it makes asking questions easier and understanding the process easier.
For the egg retrieval phase, I used Gonal-F, menopur and cetrotide. A few days before my estimated egg retrieval date, bloodwork showed I was already at high risk of getting OHSS, so she made me stop taking the stimulation shots, skip Novarel and ask me to take my Luprolide trigger shot. About 48 hours later, I was sedated while the clinic retrieved my eggs. I had to take Cabergoline to help with the OHSS. I had a freeze-all cycle and sent our embryos for genetic testing. Meanwhile, I was asked to take birth control pills. Prior to embryo transfer, I started taking estrace (tablet) and progesterone (injection). After I got a positive pregnancy test, Dr. Patel asked me continue taking both until week 10 of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Dr. Patel had her own care and scheduling team.)
Dr. Patel's care and scheduling teams are awesome. They communicate timely and very well. When they send out emails, they also give me a call right away to make sure I received the email and to see if anything was unclear to me. All of the information they send over are very detailed that I normally do not have any follow up questions. All instructions provided are very clear. And if I had any concerns or questions, they were so kind enough to answer even though I sounded like such a worry wart.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Overall, I have no concerns about the clinics. The clinics followed very good COVID-19 safety protocols, which I appreciate. The staff in the clinics are all friendly. Their perimeter location is probably the most busy - the wait time in the lobby sometimes is long. Unfortunately, I think that is also the location that has the most complete equipment so you will probably get an appointment there at some point. Be sure to review/confirm ahead of time what your insurance covers. I learned only as I was about to begin my IVF procedure that CCRM (the lab portion of ACRM) is considered out-of-network by my insurance. Fortunately, I was provided a CCRM discount but it is still not as good as getting complete coverage. Sometimes, it is also hard to get prompt response when it comes to requesting for a copy of paperwork.
The clinic had a financial coordinator that would explain all the expenses in detail. They also provided a breakdown of the costs for each phase of the cycle. I had no problems understanding the costs associated with the procedure. The overall price seemed to me a little lower than I expected it to be (based on my research), which is good. But do note that the cost breakdown does not include medications and lab testing not directly associated with IVF, e.g. pregnancy test.
Dr. Patel's approach for me was to transfer a single embryo. I had no concerns or issues with that. I understand that it was overall safer to transfer a single embryo.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr Patel was always so caring and supportive and would take the extra time to talk to me, never feeling rushed in any way...Loving, supporting and caring for her patients. Easy to talk to and communicate with...She explained all the risks involved in multiples. I still wanted to transfer 2, and she supported me on my decision...
I think that the only weakness during my time there [ACRM] was that the front desk was a bit hard to reach, but once I was assigned to a careteam I didn’t have to worry about that, they responded to email very fast and would call me back in a timely manner...If I ever had any concerns or issues they [nurses] would respond immediately and always had who to talk to...
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr Patel is the sweetest doctor I have met! Loving, supporting and caring for her patients. Easy to talk to and communicate with. She made my experience better than I thought. I would highly recommend her without a doubt.
Nothing really, everything was great.
I was unexplained infertility, and all my results were prefect, so in that case we decided to do IUI cycles first. Those didn’t work and then we moved on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa )
Melissa and the whole careteam were incredible, being so caring and supportive throughout my journey. They were always on time and never had me waiting for long, especially as this is during Covid times. If I ever had any concerns or issues they would respond immediately and always had who to talk to. They made this experience better than I expected.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
I think that the only weakness during my time there was that the front desk was a bit hard to reach, but once I was assigned to a careteam I didn’t have to worry about that, they responded to email very fast and would call me back in a timely manner.
My doctor let me know that there’s no need for me to transfer more than one as my chances were high. She explained all the risks involved in multiples. I still wanted to transfer 2, and she supported me on my decision.
Atlanta Perimeter

She [Dr. Bansari] did care for us and she knew exactly what we wanted (we were very vocal). She guided her thru the entire IVF process...is very thorough, confident and will not waste your time in IUIs and stuff. You'd have to let her know that you want to get pregnant at any cost...Dr Patel has expertise to get you thru this...We did use PGS which turned out to be great because we had 28 eggs retrieved off which only 11 survived after mixing with sperm after a week. They then sent those 11 embryos for PGS testing which turned out was important
We prepaid for PGS [at ACRM] for 8 embryos but we had 11 embryos and all were sent without our consent thus resulting is to pay more for the 3 extra PGS...Strength - Good location but if you're in the burbs, expect to drive thru the commute. Weakness - non negotiable IVF costs. ACRM is great. They did a lot of procedures on us: Removal of polyps, 2 IUIs, IVF with FET...We did use PGS which turned out to be great because we had 28 eggs retrieved off which only 11 survived after mixing with sperm after a week.
How was your experience with Bansari (Bonnie) Patel at ACRM?
Dr Patel is very thorough, confident and will not waste your time in IUIs and stuff. You'd have to let her know that you want to get pregnant at any cost. Yes, IVF can be a bit expensive, but all that money won't go with you to the grave. Provided you're not a high risk category (over the age of 36, etc), and provided the eggs and sperm are healthy, pregnancy should not be a problem. Dr Patel has expertise to get you thru this.
All Good!
She did care for us and she knew exactly what we wanted (we were very vocal). She guided her thru the entire IVF process and how even though a woman has 3 million eggs, only a few are good quality which can result in a pregnancy with a healthy baby. There are so many things that can go wrong. We'd like to thank not only Dr Patel but her staff and above all of that, the power of God Almighty. In the end, it's the nature/universe that makes the magic between the sperms and eggs work.
We did use PGS which turned out to be great because we had 28 eggs retrieved off which only 11 survived after mixing with sperm after a week. They then sent those 11 embryos for PGS testing which turned out was important - Only 3 of those 11 embryos could produce a healthy baby. PGS Is so important! My wife and I are less than 35 years old and we benefit so much from it!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
Abby is awesome!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
$7,000 including $3,000 for medications (off site speciality clinic - SMP Pharmacy in Miami) The rest was paid by our insurance since we had met our deductible for the year. Phew!
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ACRM.
We prepaid for PGS for 8 embryos but we had 11 embryos and all were sent without our consent thus resulting is to pay more for the 3 extra PGS