Medical SchoolSt. Georges
200 Banning Street
Dover, DE 19904
4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19713
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Barbara McGuirk to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 33%Neutral: 67%8
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Associates of Delaware to a friend?
My experience as a patient of Dr. McGuirk thus far is beyond measure. She has always kept our best interest at heart. When we had a miscarriage in 2016, we changed our plan and removed my uterine septum first, now we are our on first round of letrozole with injection. Dr. McGuirk has always been very up front and explained the process in detail to us, answered all our questions and is genuinely concerned about me and our future children's well being. A outstanding doctor and expert.
How was your experience with Barbara McGuirk at Reproductive Associates of Delaware?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barbara McGuirk at Reproductive Associates of Delaware?
Be prepared for the honest truth.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barbara McGuirk at Reproductive Associates of Delaware?
I have enjoyed working with Dr. McGuirk and her staff through my infertility journey thus far. Dr. McGuirk removed a uterine septum in 2017 and before I had even woke up from the anesthesia she went out to the waiting room and sat with my mother and husband and explained every thing that was done during the procedure. Such a relief to my family.
Describe the protocols Barbara McGuirk used in your cycles at Reproductive Associates of Delaware and their degree of success.
When we first met with Dr. McGuirk, the plan was go undergo some tests to find out if my tubes were open, etc. When my husband and I got pregnant unexpectedly, we changed to the plan to remove my uterine septum and start trying to conceive shortly thereafter. After trying for 7 months and no luck we have now moved to ovulation meds and are working on the first cycle of that.
The nursing department is excellent. They answers questions very quickly and have always been friendly to me and my husband
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
I honestly can't say one bad thing about this facility. I do most of my communications with them by email so sometimes it would be nice to have a direct number for someone I need to speak with but other than that, the office is great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barbara McGuirk at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The costs are based on your insurance coverage. Infertility treatment isn't cheap.
2011 - 2012
She [Dr. Barbara McGuirk] was honest and did what she felt was best for me and my needs... If you are looking for a vey knowledgable, honest provider she would be a great fit... Knowledgeable, supportive and caring, they take time to educate and explain the processes to you. You develop close personal relationships with the staff and they are never judgemental. There was never any confusion or mix ups regarding your care and your next steps. It’s amazing how smooth they make this process seem
2011 - 2012
I absolutely loved the staff at Repoductive associates, from the front desk and scheduling to all of the providers. They were all very knowledgeable and understanding . They were able to meet my needs and support me through, through good and bad results. I always felt that bye were very involved in my care
She was honest and did what she felt was best for me and my needs
The nursing staff was very knowledgeable and showed care and compassion
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Though it has been years ago that we began building our family with Dr.McGuirk, it was roughly $14-16,000
Describe Barbara McGuirk's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
They recommended 1 single transfer for the safety of you and the embryo