Good

Fort Worth
1250 8th Avenue, Suite 245
Fort Worth, TX 76104
214-618-2044

She [Dr. Stegmann] is one to explain everything thoroughly so I would never go home with questions. She is A person that gets to the point without hurting your feelings but making sense of what she means. I never felt like she was hiding anything from me everything was very clear from the very beginning...She is a very real person...So my case was a very difficult case. She told me that the amount of medication I am using for a 26-year-old is very rare because it’s typically used for women over 40 . I was on Menupur 225 and follistim 300 by the end of my cycle. It started with Menopur 75 and follistim 75 .
I cannot express enough how pleased I am with Catalina [nurse at Aspire Fertility] she is just such an amazing soul. She would check up on us even on days that we weren’t coming in or we stopped the treatment. She is a very happy person which helped a lot every time he would see her. I am typing this with a smile on my face that’s how much of a good impact she made in our journey...They had a third-party option for us to pay it would give us two or three payments but it would have to be paid before treatment began.
How was your experience with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
She is one to explain everything thoroughly so I would never go home with questions. She is A person that gets to the point without hurting your feelings but making sense of what she means. I never felt like she was hiding anything from me everything was very clear from the very beginning
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
She is a very real person, She is very honest from the very beginning and she gives you the expectations flat out
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Right when you walked in the door you could feel the warmth from everybody people greeting you even people in the waiting room with smile I could feel like I belonged there .. When we got down to meeting Dr. Stegman it was such a pleasant surprise compared to the other clinics we had visited
Describe the protocols Barbara Stegmann used in your cycles at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Catalina Leano)
I cannot express enough how pleased I am with Catalina she is just such an amazing soul. She would check up on us even on days that we weren’t coming in or we stopped the treatment. She is a very happy person which helped a lot every time he would see her. I am typing this with a smile on my face that’s how much of a good impact she made in our journey.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Honestly they are very honest from head to toe they don’t play around you go in and you know exactly what is expected of you that day you know what is expected of your doctors your nurse even the medical assistants. Medical assistance are very knowledgeable and will answer all your questions. I would say try them out they are amazing
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barbara Stegmann at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
They had a third-party option for us to pay it would give us two or three payments but it would have to be paid before treatment began. We decided to go with the cash option because it came out to I believe 15% cheaper we paid a total of 11,600 plus 3775 PGS testing plus medication I lost the total amount of the medication but it was over $5000 anesthesia for the egg retrieval was an extra $500
Describe Barbara Stegmann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
So the concern was that if I transferred two of my embryos that there would be a risk for twins but I wanted to enjoy my pregnancy so she suggested one embryo and when we were ready he would do the second one
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Stegmann is a great doctor who I've referred friends to her clinic. She's enlightened me with so much information as well as given me hope that one day we will become parents. During my first visit I went in feeling as if I was unable to conceive at all and she reassured me that she would get me to that goal.... Be your own advocate. She won't advise any vitamins unless you ask.... Antagonist Protocol: Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur. I started to over stimulate
Strengths: Very friendly, nice facility, passionate and they [Aspire Fertility] care about each patient Weaknesses: None The office really cares about their patients. The staff consists of mostly women who they too have gone through infertility and can also relate. Not only is Dr Stegmann and the nurses compassionate but as well as the receptionist, therapist, financial advisors. It's an all around great office.... Catalina transferred to Aspire after about a year and a half of us being there.
Be your own advocate. She won't advise any vitamins unless you ask.
My wife and I were one of the first couples at Aspire Fertility. It's been such a journey to watch the company grow and expand over the last few years. In this time, we've established a close relationship with the staff. Through numerous visits we're almost like family.
Antagonist Protocol: Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur. I started to over stimulate and we started out with a lower dose and then gradually increased dosage. She went this route thinking I wouldn't need much due to my age.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Catalina )
Catalina transferred to Aspire after about a year and a half of us being there. She came with so much experience and we hit it off right away. She always kept an open communication with us. When things were really hard for us she made sure to check in to let us know she was thinking of us and we were in her heart.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Strengths: Very friendly, nice facility, passionate and they care about each patient Weaknesses: None The office really cares about their patients. The staff consists of mostly women who they too have gone through infertility and can also relate. Not only is Dr Stegmann and the nurses compassionate but as well as the receptionist, therapist, financial advisors. It's an all around great office.
doctors office 14,000 pgs testing 3,995 IUI 1,600 sperm 1,200 per vial unlimited transfers
She mentioned that because I am pre-diabetic that it would be healthier to transfer one embryo at a time. She was very adamant about transferring one embryo.
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Minor things like an assistant in the past advised me to start my birth control that the nurse didn't want me to start on that date. Prescriptions haven't been called in by mistake.
Main Street
My Husband and I loved Dr. Stegmann. We have the same personality and sense of humor. That was very important to us that we feel comfortable during this process. She explained everything to us in a way we could understand.. and had a few laughs in the process :-)...That was the 1st time we really received answers and an action plan. She was upfront and honest with us. Very optimistic. All 3 of us have the same type of personality, so that made it even better for us.
Very nice, new and clean clinic [Aspire - Hou]. Chic decor and awesome phone charger in the waiting room. It would be cool if parking could be validated every visit..Stephanie S was great! I loved her! Very compassionate. I'm an email communicator and she always responded back in a timely fashion. When she let me know she was transferring to a different city, she had the nurse who would be taking over shadow her so she could get to know me and build that rapport. The nursing staff as a whole is great! Linda and Michelle included!
As stated before, my Husband and I felt 100% comfortable with Dr. Stegmann during this process. That was the 1st time we really received answers and an action plan. She was upfront and honest with us. Very optimistic. All 3 of us have the same type of personality, so that made it even better for us. We always had great laughs when we saw her. That is very important.. to feel comfortable.. and not embarrassed to actually need her services.
She has a good personality and likes to laugh. Don't be afraid to connect with your doctor, it makes the process so much better!
We decided that an IUI was the best procedure for us. We took clomid, monitored ovulation cycle, then had an IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stefanie was my 1st nurse ( she moved to Dallas), then Maria)
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
Very nice, new and clean clinic. Chic decor and awesome phone charger in the waiting room. It would be cool if parking could be validated every visit lol.. :-)
I am unsure of exact costs. My insurance is pretty good and covers infertility procedures. I only had to pay my co-pay which was $30 - $50. So please don't make an assessment based off my answer here. Again, my insurance has an excellent infertility plan.
Main Street

She [Dr. Stegmann] took the time to explain everything easily and genuinely cared about our future plans.... She is great and very personable. She is easy to talk to and relate to. She explains everything very carefully and takes the time to answer questions. I did not feel rushed when talking to her. She also seems very knowledgeable and goes over all the options. I didn’t feel like she was just after my money like the other clinic I went to.
I think this clinic [Aspire Fertility] gets everything right. The atmosphere is comfortable and not “clinical” feeling. It feels laid back and normal and that’s what I need when trying to to worry or stress. The waiting room is nice and the fish tank is relaxing to watch while waiting. The rooms are very private with an extra curtain you can close in front of the door. They do blood draws right there in office too so that’s convenient.
She took the time to explain everything easily and genuinely cared about our future plans.
I just did my IUI today. I started on the 3rd day of my cycle taking Femara through day 7. I then did home ovulation tests until positive and then came back in for bloodwork and ultrasound. I did a trigger shot at home last night and had the IUI this morning. Now the two week wait!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
They are all wonderful and great ladies. They truly care about you and remember you by name.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
I think this clinic gets everything right. The atmosphere is comfortable and not “clinical” feeling. It feels laid back and normal and that’s what I need when trying to to worry or stress. The waiting room is nice and the fish tank is relaxing to watch while waiting. The rooms are very private with an extra curtain you can close in front of the door. They do blood draws right there in office too so that’s convenient.
I paid through the Glow program. My IUI was $1300
Main Street
Based on my previous experience. She [Dr. Barbara Stegmann] decided to freeze the embryos on day 5 and let me body get back to a settled state and prepare for the transfer the following month.... The dr and staff seemed to truly care about us and our health, physical and mental.... The whole practice seemed so eager to help us and give us a positive outcome. I never felt like I was annoying or bugging them with a bunch of questions and phone calls. They were helpful in all aspects and provided and one stop shop
The whole practice [Aspire Fertility] seemed so eager to help us and give us a positive outcome. I never felt like I was annoying or bugging them with a bunch of questions and phone calls. They were helpful in all aspects and provided and one stop shop.... Nice, comfortable, and clean. Everything in house was convenient. Location of actual office is inconvenient for me personally but that isn’t their fault. Blood work, procedures, therapy, daily visits were all located there.
The whole practice seemed so eager to help us and give us a positive outcome. I never felt like I was annoying or bugging them with a bunch of questions and phone calls. They were helpful in all aspects and provided and one stop shop.
Once you find a clinic you feel comfortable at, stay there.
Based on my previous experience. She decided to freeze the embryos on day 5 and let me body get back to a settled state and prepare for the transfer the following month.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Yes)
Very helpful and quick to respond if I had any concerns
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
We’re on track or slightly lower than other clinics in the area but provided procedures that would be considered spidered extra at other clinics
I only had one embryo to transfer

2016, 22 Eggs Frozen
Dr Stegmann, new my name even if she were just walking through the waiting room. She clearly took pride in her work and the value of helping people...She was so supportive, even let me bring in donor profiles to discuss, which was above & beyond her duty...Dr Stegmann used basic protocol for my egg retrieval, since I have no known fertility issues
After this clinic [Aspire Fertility] merged with another one, it went WAY down hill. The staff is terrible! Accounting left off several fees & details on my quote for ICSI & FET. The front desk often could not find my file, and the lab lost my vial of donor sperm!....*Front desk is rude and impersonal *Billing is not accurate and misquoted several costs (left out fees involved) *Lab lost specimens *Altogether negligent & rude....
I went to Dr Stegmann at the age of 34 for cryopreservation. My body had “textbook reactions” to her protocol. I returned at the age of 37 to discuss using donor sperm for ICSI and embryo transfer. She was so supportive, even let me bring in donor profiles to discuss, which was above & beyond her duty.
I am so sad that Dr Stegmann is no longer practicing!
Dr Stegmann used basic protocol for my egg retrieval, since I have no known fertility issues.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
My nurse at the time was fantastic but she is no longer there.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
After this clinic merged with another one, it went WAY down hill. The staff is terrible! Accounting left off several fees & details on my quote for ICSI & FET. The front desk often could not find my file, and the lab lost my vial of donor sperm!
To freeze my eggs was a one time fee (all-inclusive) of $8,000
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Main Street

As a patient that has had several experiences at different clinics, I felt more confident in my treatment than I ever have after working with Dr. Stegmann. She is an accomplished physician and a warm, yet factual communicator, which comforted me.
The compassion of the entire Aspire staff is unparalleled. Every single person I worked with was warm, compassionate and patient. I actually looked forward to going there and visiting with each person on the team....The Houston practice is new with several openings in the works. The office is beautiful and accommodating to professionals with wifi, outlets, snacks and drinks in the waiting area. It is built with compassion and innovation at the highest priority from the minute you walk in the door.
As with all doctor visits, come armed with lots of questions.
Dr. Stegmann listened carefully to my concerns and past experiences. She took the time to explain the protocol, spoke in terms that I understood and even made me laugh a few times.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Monica Rayo)
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
[Dr. Stegmann is...] Very warm and compassionate. We were very nervous and speaking with her actually relaxed me. Very knowledgeable and thorough in discussing options. Not completed with our visits but will definitely recommend...Even though we didn't get the news we wanted, we learned a lot and appreciate the directness but caring way we were told. She was very matter of fact but was ready to discuss the next options and thoroughly explained our options...
Very warm and personable. Even though we didn't get the news we wanted, we learned a lot and appreciate the directness but caring way we were told. She was very matter of fact but was ready to discuss the next options and thoroughly explained our options
None. She covered all topics and left us with no questions.