5.7

2344 Centerville Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32308
850-325-6672

Treated 2017 - 2018
I have not actually seen Dr. Ripps yet. I have only seen the nurse practitioner who was amazing! She explained everything in detail, and knew who I was the moment I walked in. If i had any questions she answered them and if she didn't know she got back to me in a timely manner. She treated my family as if we were part of her own family...You will hardly see him but the other staff us amazing.
It takes a little while for them [staff at New Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology] to call you back for your initial visit but they will and don't give up on them! Tell them everything! If you are tired of doing iuis then tell them, they listen to everything you want...We did an IUI with the help of medicine. I was on birth control, letrozole, gonal f, and hcg trigger shot...Hannah [nurse] was absolutely great! I can not say enough great things about her. When I was nervous she was there to calm me down, or when I got excited she was there to get excited with me. She never let me think negative.
How was your experience with Barry Ripps at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barry Ripps at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
You will hardly see him but the other staff us amazing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barry Ripps at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
They listened to how I felt, and took into consideration what I had been through already.
Describe the protocols Barry Ripps used in your cycles at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Hannah)
Hannah was absolutely great! I can not say enough great things about her. When I was nervous she was there to calm me down, or when I got excited she was there to get excited with me. She never let me think negative.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
It takes a little while for them to call you back for your initial visit but they will and don't give up on them! Tell them everything! If you are tired of doing iuis then tell them, they listen to everything you want.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barry Ripps at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Iui with insurance costs around 350 not including meds
Describe Barry Ripps's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
I think it should be up to the patient. If they understand the risk and still want to proceed than that should be allowed.

Treated 2019 - 2020
Dr. Ripps took the time out to explain everything to me and my husband during every procedure. He was very caring when I had my surgery he went out personally and got my husband to bring him back to me and explained what happened and what the outcome was. ... He took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. ...
To me the clinic [NewLIFE] was always prepared for when I came in for my appointment they was always on time. I would maybe sit in the lobby before pulling me back and they never took forever during the appointments. ... They were very sweet and caring. They scheduled my appointments around my work schedule, which I thought was very sweet of them. After I had my surgery they called the day after to make sure I was ok and that I wasnt having any after effects.
To just trust Dr. Ripps he knows what he is talking about.
He took the time to explain everything to me and my husband.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
To me the clinic was always prepared for when I came in for my appointment they was always on time. I would maybe sit in the lobby before pulling me back and they never took forever during the appointments.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Ripps is very kind and considerate. At each visit, he spent a great amount of time explaining things and we never felt rushed. He has helped us out tremendously and would definitely recommend him to anyone in the future...We were treated with much compassion. They take as much time as we need to explain everything making sure we understood and never felt rushed...I would recommend doing your own research before your appointment in order to have a better understanding for when you do meet with him
I would say they're [New LIFE - Mobile] strengths are making you feel like a priority. They spend as much time as possible with you and never make you feel like a "number."... [Nurse] Kathileen is absolutely amazing. I can not say enough positive things about her. But, she is very compassionate and patient with any questions you may have....The cost is quite competitive. He definitely doesn't charge an outrageous amount....We were treated with much compassion. They take as much time as we need to explain everything making sure we understood and never felt rushed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Kathileen )
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
I would say they're strengths are making you feel like a priority. They spend as much time as possible with you and never make you feel like a "number."
Treated 2016 - 2017
He [Dr. Barry Ripps] was a very personable person. I have also seen his partner Meghan Delaney and she is just as good as Dr. Ripps. They both have been very involved in the treatment. They treat me like a human rather than a number on a list.... I would be put on birth control (because I do not have a regular cycle on my own) and then take femera for ovulation and then use trigger shots. I did this in our timed conception trials and also for our iui cycle
One thing I love about this office [New LIFE] (Mobile) is the small staff. This allows the staff to spend time with you and get to know you. Both my nurse and the sonographers have been fantastic.... His staff is one of the best. They are so personable and really get to know you. Every time I go, they ask be about other details of your life because they truly remember.... I would be put on birth control (because I do not have a regular cycle on my own) and then take femera for ovulation and then use trigger shots. I did this in our timed conception trials and also for our iui cycle
He was a very personable person. I have also seen his partner Meghan Delaney and she is just as good as Dr. Ripps. They both have been very involved in the treatment. They treat me like a human rather than a number on a list.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Kathleen)
One thing I love about this office (Mobile) is the small staff. This allows the staff to spend time with you and get to know you. Both my nurse and the sonographers have been fantastic.
$700
Treated 2013 - 2014
There honestly was no bad. He [Dr. Barry Ripps] was amazing with us. He sat us down and talked to us at people not numbers and explained what migbt be happening and sure enough after they did my endo surgery i got pregnant doing ivf... His office was so nice and kind. He helped us in every way he could to get pregnant. Wonderful office
I loved the at home atmosphere [at New LIFE Pensacola]!! We are always comfortable and felt understood when we were there. They always would make sure we were comfortable and had anything we needed. Worked around work schedules.... They worked with us on the cost. Insurance covered alot of it and they worked with us with the oit of pocket cost
There honestly was no bad. He was amazing with us. He sat us down and talked to us at people not numbers and explained what migbt be happening and sure enough after they did my endo surgery i got pregnant doing ivf.
Listen to him he knows alot
They were just as awesome as dr ripps. They understood what we were going through and the journey we were on.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
I loved the at home atmosphere!! We are always comfortable and felt understood when we were there. They always would make sure we were comfortable and had anything we needed. Worked around work schedules.
Treated 2014 - 2015
He [Dr Ripps] has a dry sense of humor but he was honest and I appreciated that. He was very clear on our options and spoke to us in terms that we could understand....He's a little strange but an amazing doctor. Get past the weirdness and listen to what he has to say.
The staff [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] knew me by name when calling or checking in. I felt like they were with me every step of our journey....8500 was what we paid for IVF with ICSI and temporary egg storage until we got a positive test result. Medication was about another 500.00 after our insurance.
He has a dry sense of humor but he was honest and I apprciated that. He was very clear on our options and spoke to us in terms that we could understand.
The staff knew me by name when calling or checking in. I felt like they were with me every step of our journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Linda)
One word.....awesome!
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Clean, on time, quick, professional

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Ripps is direct to the point and does not sugar-coat his words, which I like, but some people may find him blunt. He is knowledgeable and experienced. The work-ups he recommended were extensive and thorough. He takes his time to explain and answers your questions or concerns... he will let you know whether to transfer one vs multiple embryos, depending on the quality; but ultimately, the final decision will be from the coup
The staff at Dr Ripps' clinic were friendly, accommodating and patient. The facility/clinic is well-kept and clean. Weakness: the bill you will receive is going to be confusing. Please call the office make sure that understand every little details... Nurse Michelle is very helpful and patient with all my question
He is direct to the point and he will inform you what your diagnosis and treatment plan
Dr Ripps is direct to the point; he does not sugar coat the diagnosis
I do not recall this now
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
Michelle is very helpful and patient with all my questions
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Definitely expensive since everything is out of pocket. None of the tests/treatment were covered by insurance
he will let you know whether to transfer one vs multiple embryos, depending on the quality; but ultimately, the final decision will be from the couple
Treated 2018 - 2019
[Dr. Barry Ripps] needs to be more patient active. I have never met him and have been in the practice for a year...We have done clomid, letrazole, injections, trigger shots, and iui with all of the above. No positive pregnancy test...I've never met dr. Ripps only dr. Delany and she is no longer there. His nurses in panama city help me the most. I think dr. Ripps should be more present...Great patient services though and a variety of services offered
[Nurses at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology are] Amazing. You felt like a sister to them. They have went above and beyond for me!...RX forgot to be called in but was fixed when I called them to fix it...300 a visit because my insurance does not cover fertility treatments. IuI was 950 a cycle...Old and outdated decor. Needs updating. Dr. Ripps needs to be more patient active. I have never met him and have been in the practice for a year. Great patient services though and a variety of services offered
I've never met dr. Ripps only dr. Delany and she is no longer there. His nurses in panama city help me the most. I think dr. Ripps should be more present. It is a great office over all though. I recommended a friend there and she did get pregnant. So that's a plus.
Listen to them. Follow directions. Communication is key
His Panama city staff made me feel great
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
What specific things went wrong at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
RX forgot to be called in but was fixed when I called them to fix it
Panama City