Medical SchoolAlbert Einstein College of Medicine
ResidencyU of PA
FellowshipU of CT
200 West 57th Street
212-810-2828
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bat-Sheva Maslow to a friend?

5.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Extend Fertility to a friend?
49 Eggs Frozen
I had a short agonist protocol which was closely monitored and had frequent dose adaptions [by Dr. Maslow] and an lupron trigger. The retrieval date was determined based on the monitoring. She did everything to ensure a good numebr and quality of eggs and the results with her were excellent and a lot better than in my previous treatments. She was able to retrieve a large number of eggs, almost all of them were mature.
49 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
She answered all of my questions, I asked about many issues concerning my case as well as research and upcoming treatments. She was very understanding, knowledgeable and accommodating. I felt very safe with her regarding my treatment and that she did everything to improve my outcome.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
Ask all questions you have and let her know your wishes, she solved a lot of issues that I thought could not be changed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
She was very warm and understanding, I felt like she cared a lot about me and my outcome. I felt like I can trust her and she found the best treatment for me while answering my questions.
Describe the protocols Bat-Sheva Maslow used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
I had a short agonist protocol which was closely monitored and had frequent dose adaptions and an lupron trigger. The retrieval date was determined based on the monitoring. She did everything to ensure a good numebr and quality of eggs and the results with her were excellent and a lot better than in my previous treatments. She was able to retrieve a large number of eggs, almost all of them were mature. On my request the MIs were also frozen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Cara)
Cara was very helpful and well organized. She was always up to date with what was going on with my case and she took care of all issue. I often had special requests which she took care of very competently. I felt like I can depend on her. At one point I was traveling and needed help urgently, I emailed her about the issue, she called me within seconds and solved my problem right away.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic is very well organized and the set up is designed to improve the results. The monitoring is not just for safety but to optimize for the chances of a good outcome. They usually don't schedule the cycle but start based on the natural cycle which improves chances, also the retrieval date is based on the monitoring and therefore flexible, this increases the chance for an optimal result. I had both retrievals on weekend days, many clinics don't do that. I believe their method is responsible for the great results I had.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
Very well organized, quick and efficient. Staff is well trained and very kind and respectful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility.
I had one fee that paid for the whole cycle, I thought it was very affordable.
Extend

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility.

I am seeing Dr. Maslow for egg freezing.... Dr. Maslow was extremely helpful in explaining the complicated elements of a pleasing to me. She was easy to talk to you even when my results were not so great in the beginning stages. She was encouraging but honest throughout the process, which I really appreciated.... She also went through other hypothetical AMH blood levels with me and how that might impact my anticipated results.
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
I would come with a list of questions for her. There’s a lot of basic information that needs to be told every single patient but beyond that it really is up to you to do your research and make sure you ask the right questions so that you get the answers you need to feel comfortable with your personal care.
She sat down with me face-to-face for a full hour and thoroughly went through my test results with me. She also went through other hypothetical AMH blood levels with me and how that might impact my anticipated results.
I’m still in the process of my treatment so I haven’t had any protocols performed yet.
The nursing staff are all generally friendly, and helpful. They were all very accommodating of my fear of needles.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Extend Fertility provides egg freezing exclusively, so I found the prices are lower than other clinics for this very specific service. They used to offer free consultations and diagnostic testing, but now they charge $250 and if you end up using them to freeze your eggs you get to apply that amount to the cost of your egg freezing cycle.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
I haven’t had ultrasound monitoring performed yet, but I do know that it is a general window.
There is a $6000 cycle fee, plus the cost of medications and long-term storage.
Describe Bat-Sheva Maslow's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Extend Fertility.
This does not apply to me. I am seeing Dr. Maslow for egg freezing.

12 Eggs Frozen
I only met her [Dr. Bat-Sheva Maslow] once during a consultation and was once seen by a different doctor during the routine visits. She did not do my retrieval. She was really nice and knowledgeable and patiently answered my questions...It was a standard egg retrieval process. They told me to add more hormones based on the growth of my follicles...it feels more like you are a patient of the clinic then any patient of a specific doctor.
12 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
When you go to Extend Fertility, it feels more like you are a patient of the clinic then any patient of a specific doctor. I only met her once during a consultation and was once seen by a different doctor during the routine visits. She did not do my retrieval. She was really nice and knowledgeable and patiently answered my questions.
It's a smaller office, but it's still a bit of a factory. At least it's a well oiled machine with many polite and friendly nurses and staff.
The nurses were sweet, smart, friendly, patient and follow up. However, you have to be organized as things can slip through the cracks. A pharmacy didn't get the prescription and they never told me which type of trigger shot i needed until i asked. I did call to speak to a nurse after a treatment as i was experiencing vertigo and they were useless with that issue. However, this does not surprise me since it was not directly related to the procedure
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Their practice is geared towards women who want to freeze their eggs for the future and not for any immediate treatment, which is what i was doing. It had a smaller feel then an RMI and was less expensive (my insurance did not provide coverage). Everyone is super friendly and nice and wait times are really managable. However, you have to stay organized the whole time as things can fall through the cracks. This will happen at any of the egg retrieval or ivf clinice.
It was a well run machine. Sometimes it took 15 min and other times it was 30
$6500 for retrieval, $2000 for 5 years of freezing and approx $2000 in hormones

26 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Maslow cares about her patients and women's education around fertility. She is passionate about what she does and wants her patients to have positive outcomes. She communicates over the phone and over email.... We agreed to do 2 cycles of egg retrieval (I am 40) and we would determine if a third is necessary. After the 2nd, we agreed to a 3rd but she was confident that completing a 4th cycle was unnecessary.
26 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
Have a baseline knowledge of fertility. Do your own research and be prepared to ask specific questions
The Doctor answered questions and provided realistic expectations
Communication was erratic. Never spoke to the same person and questions were not always answered.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Communication was problematic and obtaining records was an issue. The steps of the process were not made transparent. Ex. How long would the eggs be stored in the clinic and then shipped to the storage facility was not readily available. Had to request that details be made in writing. For example, they called you over the phone to tell you the number of eggs that were going to be frozen but did not offer a written confirmation of the record unless I requested.
5000 a cycle for egg retrieval. Meds were covered under my insurance
Extend

Dr maslows strengths include compassion, knowledge and availability. As a patient I feel she was very thorough in her exam and had great communication. She took the tjme to answer all of mine and my husband's questions. She also gave us all of our options instead of simply IVF...She was very straight forward and compassionate about our chances of fertility...She also spent a great deal,of time explaining everything to us... There is also a class to take on giving yourself injections.
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Gold Coast IVF?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bat-Sheva Maslow at Gold Coast IVF?
Get all prior medical records and bring them with you. I had issues faxing medical history and then not receiving or losing information.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Gold Coast IVF?
She was very straight forward and compassionate about our chances of fertility. She also spent a great deal,of time explaining everything to us.
Describe the protocols Bat-Sheva Maslow used in your cycles at Gold Coast IVF and their degree of success.
Day 3 of cycle is blood test and ultrasound. Next birth control is started, then luparon injections then stimulation injections. Then retrieval of egg, fertilizing the eggs, maturing the eggs for 3-5 days and then placing them back into my uterus. Monitoring required for dosing changes. There is also a class to take on giving yourself injections.
Informative but not prompt in returning messages left.
Describe your experience with Gold Coast IVF.
Very clean and welcoming environment. Weakness in returning messages promptly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bat-Sheva Maslow at Gold Coast IVF.
Approximately 17,000$
Describe Bat-Sheva Maslow's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Gold Coast IVF.
Dr recommended one egg transfer based on our age - 33
What specific things went wrong at Gold Coast IVF?
Gold Coast IVF
West Woodbury

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Gold Coast IVF.